Be My Light 6

Be My Light!

 

The house was old and there were cracks all over the walls. Cobwebs were decoration at tiny corners. It was dirty and messy but lucky, there weren’t any rodents or creepy crawlies. Spiders are out of sight even thought there were cobwebs. It was the house of Bangtan. You stood there, shocked and speechless.

The door creaked opened noisily with Jhope coming in with oilment and a towel. Jin was lying on his stomach on the bed half-. You slightly winced when you saw the deeply cut and bruised back. Suga was attending to Rapmon’s cut wound. It was bleeding profusely.

He took a spoon of salt and sprinkled on his open wound. Rapmon growled in pain and cursed. You winced. * They should have gone to the hospital * You thought.

“ here. Have some water Na Rae sshi “ Jungkook gave you a cup of water.

“ thank you “ You mumbled. He walked away smiling.

V came to you and checked if you’re alright. “ Don’t worry. We’re all used to it. It was worser back in the past.. “ V stated with a smile. Jimin nodded. Jhope applied medication on Jin’s back and cleared the stuffs. Suga wrapped Rapmon’s wounded arm with bandage and he cursed again.

“ what have I gotten myself into? Count yourself lucky Jang Na Rae or you’ll be the one that died tonight. “ Rapmon snapped. His language was rated.

“ Jin must be out of his mind to take that blow for you… not one but multiple blows.. “ Rapmon continued and cursed under his breath.

He got up from the seat and kicked the empty chair that Suga sat a minute ago and left. You stood there quietly. You didn’t know what to do or what to say.

Suga shook his head and sighed. Jungkook patted your shoulder. “ Its okay.. don’t mind him.. we chose to help so it wasn’t your fault. Accidents always happen… just relax a bit “ he gave your shoulder a little squeeze and smile.

Somewhat, you felt guilty and bad as you looked at Jin’s back. The clock struck twelve am. It was midnight and you should go home but your legs couldn’t move. You were worried. Jin moved and he was conscious. He groaned in pain.

“ oh .. what just happened? “ Jin groaned in pain.

That was the first time you heard him talk. His voice was deep and nice. You liked it right away.

“ hyung~ You took multiple blows for Miss Na Rae awhile ago. Don’t you remember? “ Jimin facepalmed.

He recalled everything back and shoot right up from the bed and groaned in pain again.

“ Jin hyung! Just lie back down… “ V was worried.

Jin looked at you, surprised and shocked. Why were you at their house. What were you doing there. He didn’t care about the fact that you saw him half-. He didn’t care why you were at their house.

He cared about one thing. He cared about why he made that choice. What made him do it. What made him took the blows for you. He couldn’t say anything. He didn’t want to talk. He didn’t….want to see you. He looked at you and looked away and groaned in pain again. V, Jimin and Jungkook helped him upstairs.

“ i…im sorry… “ You apologized as you looked at him walked away.

Suga took the empty cup away from you. “ Apology accepted. You should go home. Its late. “

“ I… “

“ I know Jin for a long time. He probably wouldn’t say anything so I accept your apology on his behalf. He seldom talks. So…stop blaming yourself. I know. Go home now girllll. I’ll see you tomorrow in school. Oh. Or maybe not. I don’t know. “ Suga stated and left to wherever Rapmon was.

Jhope came and told you not know take to heart on whatever Rapmon had said and bidded goodbye.

 

Fifty over missed calls on your phone. Thunder roared and lightning . It was going to rain and you started running home. BlockB was all worried for you. They kept calling  you on your phone but you didn’t know.

“ damn! Where the did she go?Its ing midnight “ Zico cursed.

“ what if someone tries to kidnap her? Because you know who wouldn’t not try it again. The kidnap plan failed. We rescued her. So I think its 80% somebody kidnap her again “ Kyung sighed.

“ hey kyungcumber! Shut your mouth. Nobody is going to kidnap her her you hear me? She’ll come back safe! “ Zico snapped.

“ chill!~ “ Jaehyo hissed and rolled his eyes.

Jihoon and Bbomb’s eyes lit up when they saw you running towards them.

“ chill because our girl’s back~ “ Jihoon grinned.

 

Zico threw his bottle of soju into the bin and threw his cigarette into the ashtray and walked to you. He didn’t looked happy.

“ Where the have you been? “ Zico asked in a serious tone. His language wasn’t nice.

“ yah woo jiho… talk nicely okay “ Tae Il reminded him.

“ Answer me! I said where have you been? Its ing midnight. “ He snapped and tried to calm himself.

You shook your head and apologized. You told him lessons ended late because of the storm in the morning but you didn’t tell him about the fight. You didn’t want them worry.

“ That’s all? You sure Jang Na Rae? Is anyone bullying you in school? “ Zico asked. He was pressuring you.

Your eyes were watery and they glittered under the moonlight. You shook your head, indicating a no.

“ alright that’s enough Jiho… She’s back safe. No big deal okay “ Jaehyo said and took you inside.

“ I just wanted to make sure she’s really okay! Is it that difficult? “ Zico shouted and his voice echoed through the extremely quiet street.

He took the empty bottles of soju and smashed them up on the wall. He took another bottle from the box and drank it. He has been drinking and smoking ever since he lost someone special and important. He’s never happy. NO. He’s happy to have you but he’s just too emotional. He just wanted to protect you forever. HE didn’t want you to get hurt anymore. He’s just worried over you. He’s Woo Ji Ho. He’s Zico. Whatever he wanted to do, nobody could stop him. That includes being protected under him.

Everyone in BlockB protects you but not like Zico. He gets worried when you’re out of sight. Especially after school hours. He’s just insane.

Jaehyo gave you a glass of warm water and you drank it. Tae Il gave you a pat on your head and smoothed out your bangs.

Yukwon and Bbomb kept quiet. They’re relieved that you’re back safe. Of course, Bbomb would have been like Zico, pressurized you or force you to say something or kill whoever made you stay out till midnight but he controlled. He didn’t want things to get ugly. Of course, he didn’t want his feelings to be revealed. Kyung sighed as he watched Zico out in the cold, infront of their house.

P.O came over and shook his head. “ Zico hyung’s getting really emo nowadays… glad he isn’t addicted to drugs… “

Kyung shrugged. “ Drinking and smoking… is as good as addicted to drugs Pyo Jihoon~ “

“ it late… wash up and have a good sleep~ “ Jaehyo took the cup from you and made you go upstairs.

“ Lets take a trip back to Seven Seasons High School one day. We haven’t been there for such a long time~ “ Yukwon smirked.

“ Deal! I’ve been waiting for this~ “ P.O smiled widely till his gums were shown. He was beyond excited.

“ Excited. But what makes me really anticipated is those transfer students… “ Tae Il smirked.

Jaehyo and and Bbomb Smiled and high-fived each other.

“ Zico would love to hear this~ “ Kyung laughed and danced.