Be My Light 3

Be My Light!

 

The bell rang and it was P.E lesson. Everyone changed out of their uniforms and put on their P.E shirts and shorts, including you. Everyone was divided into teams for basketball and the seven transfer students who called themselves Bangtan were in a team.

Boys were divided and girls were divided too, except for you. You were always the odd one out and your spot was always the bench but you like it. You don’t have to play.

Bangtan was excited because it was their game. All seven of them were good in basketball. Jhope took a ball and drippled it around and passed it to Rapmon. The class rep wasn’t really happy.

“ Heyy~ You know what? You guys cant win against us.. we always win in basketball~ “ Choi Bin, the class rep hissed.

Rapmon eyed Suga and threw the ball to him. Suga smirked.

“ we’ll see~ but I have skills.. do you? “ He stated and started playing around with the ball. 

 

The girls cheered and screamed for Suga, making Choi Bin so mad.

“ Pass me the ball you son of a ! “ Choi Bin cursed.

Suga smirked again and passed the ball to Jimin. By this time, Choi Bin was already on fire. He wanted to punch him but his teammates pulled him back.

 

“ The game has already started~ my dear classmate~ so here it goes~ “ Jimin said and threw the ball, scoring a 3-point.

The girls screamed and cheered.

You sat on the bench witnessing everything. * okay~ I didn’t know they’re good in this * You thought, getting into the game. 

 

Jimin did a pose after he shot a goal. V, Jungkook and Jhope  cheered happily. Rapmon smirked and threw a death line across his neck and pointed to Choi Bin. Jhope snickered. Jin kept quiet. Of course, he wanted to win too.

“ let me get things right first… the winning team gets the girl… not any other girl..  the winning team gets Jang Na Rae~ got it? “ Choi Bin smirked. He always wanted to get you because of BlockB and he had waited for this day to come.

Rapmon raised an eyebrow. “ Jang Na Rae? “

“ Yeah~ that girl who is sitting there by herself~ She’s difficult to manage but I like her~ and Im going to win~ “ Choi Bin stated with full of confidence.

“ Deal~ “ Jimin accepted it happily.

“ WAYY TO GOOOO~~ “ V and Jungkook cheered and clapped.

The game started. Of course, you didn’t know about the deal they made. Choi Bin and his team played nervously. They wouldn’t lose a goal to the Bangtan boys. The seven of them wouldn’t want to lose to him too. The girls cheered accordingly and you just kept quiet, watching the game.

It was a good game. Choi Bin was catching up with the scores and they came up with a tie at the last five minutes. Rapmon called for a break.

“ no matter what we have to win this game… not for the girl but our pride… “ Rapmon rolled his eyes.

“ That kid’s god in basketball too~ “ Jhope stated.

Jimin and Suga both nodded. They were the aces in the team, followed by V and jungkook.

The game started again and they played hard. The ball was in Jin’s hand and he was about to made the last goal. Choi Bin stood still and waited for the perfect chance to destroy it.

Jin was about to throw the ball and Choi Bin hit his arm and the ball flew to the wrong side of the court, heading towards your direction.

V and Jungkook’s eyes widdened.

“ LOOK OUTT!!! “ Jimin shouted.

It was too late. The ball went across and hit you straight on your face and you fell.

“ Ohh k “ Jhope cursed.

“ Damn this.. “ Rapmon cursed too.

Suga was in shocked. “ Oh mann this is not good~ “

Choi Bin was in shocked too. He didn’t expect this to happen. Jin’s eyes were cold and icy. He was angry.

The teacher ran to you and checked if you’re alright. You were half unconscious and the girls were all freaked out. V and the boys headed to you, including Choi Bin.

“ yah! Jang Na Rae!! It wasn’t my fault okay! It wasn’t~ You hear me? Yah Jang Na Rae! “ Choi Bin said. He was denying everything.

“ Just shut the up will you?! “ Suga hissed.

“ Alright enough! Just one of you carry her to the sick bay right now! “ The teached shouted.

“ I’ll do it “ Jin said softly.

Rapmon looked at him in surprise and shook his head. “ No hyung.. you don’t have to do it… The other guys could just carry her “ He said.

Words fell on deaf ears, Jin carried her up and brought her to the sick bay.

“ damn.. what the hell he is doing? “ Rapmon cursed under his breath.

“ Just let him do it.. its about time he open up his heart.. at least he’s doing something… “ Jimin stated.

Suga somewhat agreed with him. V and Jungkook just nodded their heads.

“ I hope she’s alright… “ Jungkook was sad, he was all sad, he was going to cry.

Jhope turned to Choi Bin angrily. His eyes pierced right through him.

“ Why did you do that? You could have killed someone? Do you really want her that badly? You’just crazy, out of your mind~ “ Jhope snapped furiously. He pushed Choi Bin hard, he almost fell.

“ hey~ just stop.. we couldn’t get ourselves in detention alright… just close one eye this time~ “ Suga reminded Jhope.

“ You better watch out! Don’t ever mess with us, don’t cross our side… you don’t know what will come to you~ “ Jhope snapped and spit on the floor.

Jin put you down on the bed and the school doctor examined you and your face. There were scratches on your face. It was bleeding too.

“ It’ll heal within a couple of days~ Its nothing big~ “ The doctor assured and Jin nodded.

He left you there and went back, joining his friends.

 

Three hours had passed. Everyone had left school except you. You woke up and slightly moaned in pain, touching your face, your cheeks. You cursed when you remembered what happened.

The door to the sick bay was pushed open and Kyung came in.

“ oh mannn who did this to you? “ Kyung looked at your face worriedly.

“ Im fine~ “

“ no you’re not… come on lets go home… its already passed school timing~ everyone went home already~ “ Kyung stated.

He took you with him and left the school compound.

Bangtan boys happened to be nearby the school when they saw you with Kyung. Jungkook nudged Suga and told him.

“ That guy looked familiar…. “ Jungkook said.
Jhope nodded. “ I saw another one yesterday… they all looked familiar..”

“ whats her relationship with him… Im so curious to know it “ Rapmon snapped and smirked.

* I hope she’s fine…. All thanks to that Choi Bin… sheesh * Jin thought.