Be My Light 18

Be My Light!

 

The pranks and torture awaited for her. Whenever she walked around the old school premises, somebody would trip her and make her fall. They would laugh and spout negative comments. She walked past Choi Bin and he tripped her but he grabbed her hand fast before she fell to the ground. He smirked.

“ you need to say thank you… I prevented you from falling… “ He smirked.

Na Rae glared at him and flung his arm away hard. “ Stop all your games you filthy bastard “ She snapped and walked away.

Some of them would purposely walked up to her and bumped into her, causing their drinks to spill on her. They smirked, laughed and left her alone. Na Rae tolerated as much as she could. She knew this would happen.

They played games and they would prank her with undrinkable drinks. They would mixed all the drinks together, making it yucky and let her drink it. They even forced her to drink it. Those drinks would make one’s legs go wobbly. It was super duper yucky.

Before they made her drink her fourth cup, V came and took the cup away and drank it. He spat the drink out onto the ground and glared at them. He couldn’t even drink it down, what made her drink  three cups down. * these people are so evil.. its obvious they’re trying to kill her * V thought and took Na Rae away.

“ ohhh party pooper~ what a douche bag “ One of the girls hissed and snickered.

V brought her to the sink at the back of the school, bringing along bottles of water for her.

“ wash your mouth, wash your throat… those people are sick “ V hissed and rolled his eyes.

She couldn’t even stand still. V helped her to stabilized herself and wiped her sweat away. She washed , gaggled it a few times, letting the water reach and spat it out into the sink.

V handed her the bottle of water. “ drink it. You look pale. Why are they torturing you? Its like they want you dead… but its okay im here… I saved you from your fourth cup. “ He stated with a smile.

“ T..thanks… V “ She thanked him and dranked the water. She basically just gulped the water down.

“ so you remembered my name.. “ He smiled. She loved his smiles. She could totally see his healthy gums. She smiled.

As time goes by, she was being pranked and tortured again. They wouldn’t stop torturing her. It was pepero game and Na Rae was paired up with Suga. She held the pepro stick in as Suga had to bite it to get the shortest length. Choi Na Na, one of Bo Na’s mates came behind Suga, pushing him towards Na Rae while he bit the stick. His lips touched hers and both their eyes widdened.

“ hahah! Jang Na Rae and the transfer student kissed. “

“ awww lady luck’s on her… puhahhaha “

“ don’t tell us that’s your first kiss… “

“ aww Jang Na Rae’s first kiss was taken away by that transfer kid “

Gossips were everywhere. Na Rae pushed Suga away and ran away. Her eyes were watery. Her first kiss was gone like that. Suga felt bad, he was angry too. What the hell did they want? Why do they keep pranking her. He felt bad but found the chance to apologise when they had dinner. * those es * She cursed mentally. She knew he didn’t do it on purpose. She knew it wasn’t his fault. * Mianhae Na Rae ah… * Suga thought as he touched his lips. Despite him being flirty and flirt with girls, it was his first kiss too.

The sun was setting too, making the school more than ever eerie and scary. The teacher has planned treasure hunting for them for their night activities. They were supposed to go into the school and do treasure hunt. They were supposed to hide while they find the treasures and there will be one student appointed to be the seaker. Of course, they already knew ahead of the game and their goal is to prank Na Rae. Whatever it is, they need to succeed. The teachers left them to play. They obviously didn’t know about the prank and torture, including Bangtan and Na Rae.

One by one went into the old abandoned school, including Choi Bin and gang, and Lee Bo Na and her mates. Everyone was scared. Na Rae was the last to go in. She was scared and nervous. What would happen inside the old school. Would she see things that were not supposed to be seen? No one knew. She just wanted to get over and done with.

Everyone did their best in finding the things and did their best in hiding and not be found by the seeker. What things were they supposed to find? Nobody knew. Some made scary noises as Na Rae walked past. She could feel her hair standing. The cold wind blew and sent shivers down her spine. Occasionally, rats would scatter around, shocking her a little.

She gasped and tried not to scream when something grabbed her leg and let go. It was fast. It was scary inside but they didn’t care, all they wanted was to prank Na Rae. Bangtan was walking around the school, doing treasure hunting too. They also took the chance to search the school to find hints or clues. They heard that the old school was used in all field trips and they thought they find something about BlockB there.  

As she walked on the school premises, a bucket of water came out of no where, splashing her, causing her wt from head to toe. She bit her lips, trying not to cry. She wanted to go home, she wanted to be with her oppas. She should have listened to Bbomb. She regretted listening to Zico. She didn’t have fun at all. The wind howled. It was getting colder and colder. Eerie noises were heard as she continued.

She felt as if there was someone touching her. It kept touching her, sending chills down her spine. What if they were ghosts? What if it was really haunted and she was unlucky to encounter one?

“ stop it… I said stop it “ She mumbled as she began to walk fast. She looked behind to check if there were something and she fell. She moaned in pain but comtinued even though she was scared.

“ “ She cursed softly.

As she was about to pick up her spead and run, someone grabbed her and pulled her into a dark corner where no one could see them. “ shhh “ The person whispered as he covered and the seeker walked past them. *B..bangtan? * She thought about who that person who somehow saved her fron the seekers. She didn’t dare breath as she saw the seeker while hiding in the dark. It was one but a few seekers.

He released her once the place became deadly quiet again. Na Rae turned around and saw who that person was. It was Jin. She softened. Both of them stood in the dark corner for some time. Her heart beated weirdly as well as Jin’s. Somehow, they wanted the time to stop.

“ get going… or we’ll never get out of here if the seekers come again “ Jin stated softly.

Na Rae was really scared. She didn’t have any more energy to continue and she was glad she met Jin. “ its okay… you can go ahead of you want.. I’ll just stay here awhile more.. “ She stated.

Under the moonlight, shining through the broken window, Jin saw her pale face and softened. * how could she still have energy from all the pranking and torturing all the day…. She would be lying if she still have energy. Poor girl * He thought and he reached out his hand.

Na Rae looked up and saw his hand and blinked. Jin cleared his throat. “ lets go together.. “

She was surprised at him saying it. She hesitated and gently took his hand. Jin’s heart palpitated as soon as her hand touched his. Her hand was smooth and soft. He held her gently and continued their treasure hunt. It was to find Seven Season’s school badge. They had enough for everyone. They have to have the badge when they get out. They will be checked.

Na Rae was nervous as her hand was in his hand. Surprisingly, his hand was smooth and soft too.

They were almost done, they were almost out of the school building. Everyone came out from the back of the school where the toilets and sinks were.

“ Look over there for the badges while I try to find them here.. “ Jin let go of her hand and went to find the badges, including her. Bangtan were already done with the badges and off to find clues for their mission while Jin was still finding the badges.

As she was trying to find the badges, somebody whipped her out of the storeroom. They were out at where the sinks and toilet where. It was Choi Bin. He pinned her on the wall so hard till her wrists hurt. “ I’ll have your body today.. don’t try to escape from my grip.. nobody’s gonna save you this time Jang Na Rae… “ He smirked and kissed her disgustingly, from her lips down to her neck. He even tried to slip his tongue into .

Na Rae struggled. Tears stained her face but Choi Bin didn’t care. He just wanted her body. The more she struggled, the harder he pinned her, the rougher he gets. She tried to scream but it wasn’t loud enough. He slapped her hard on her face, and smirked. More tears stained her face as he played rough with her. He slapped her again to make her stop struggling and tore her shirt. She screamed and cried. He tore her shirt  and threw it away, leaving her in her bra. Luckily, she still had her pants on.

Choi Bin kissed her all over. Jhope heard and saw what happened when he was around that place trying to  my hints and pulled him away while he was unbuckling his pants. Jhope punched him hard. Her legs gave way and dropped onto the cold hard concrete floor, wrapping her knees close to her and cried. She was in so much shocked.

Jin cursed when she was nowhere to be seen. He didn’t cared about the badges. Her safety was first. He came out of the school building and heard the commotion. The rest of Bangtan gathered with the rest of the students. They smirked as they had won. Bangtan’s expression wasn’t good. Jin’s face was horrified when he saw her on the floor with only her bra and pants on. Rapmon dashed over, helping Jhope dealing Choi Bin.

Jin ran to her. He hated himself for leaving her alone. He shouldn’t have suggested finding the badges separately. He gently hold her but she struggled and screamed. She was still in shocked. She hit Jin and screamed thinking it was Choi Bin.

“ yah! Na Rae ah… Jang Na Rae look at me! I’m Jin! Na Rae ah! I’m Jin… Im here… hush… “ Jin tried to calm her down. He was heartbroken to see the girl he loved being like this.

Jin shook her a few times and she finally come to her senses. “ J…Jin…. Jin… “ She cried and grabbed onto Jin tightly. “ yeah I’m Jin.. Im here… You’re fine now… you’re safe… Im here okay… “ Jin stated worriedly.

“ Jin… “ She cried and became unconscious. She fainted over.

Rapmon and Jhope finished dealing with ChoiBin and left him there, covered in blood. He needs to be glad that they didn’t kill him. Jungkook cried. V, Jimin and Suga was in shock too. Jin carried her to their tents and layed in one of the tents. Bangtan was all worried. Their faces could tell.

Jin took his shirt off and covered her. After everything calmed down and V and Jungkook took cared of her while Suga, Rapmon, Jhope and Jimin stayed outside of their tents to do guarding. Jin went over to where Choi Bin was and beat him up. He beat him hard, he was bleeding so much but Jin didn’t stop hitting him. Bo Na came and shouted at him.

“ Im gonna call the cops… you’re gonna get him killed if you’re  not going to stop right now.. “ She threatened. Rapmon came and stopped Jin before he did something he would regret.

That night, V, Jungkook and Jimin in one tent, Rapmon, Suga and Jhope in another tent while Jin and Na Rae in a tent. * Im sorry I left you alone. Im sorry I didn’t save you fast. Im sorry baby… * He thought as he blamed himself. She had a nightmare that night, murmuring Bbomb and Zico’s name.