Be My Light 28

Be My Light!

BlockB has became even more protective of her ever since that day. They were even more worried about her. They wanted to help her but just couldn’t do anything. They, especially Bbomb, wanted to stop Bangtan from seeing her. Jaehyo even wanted to get the papers of withdrawal for school.

Tae Il came by and entered her room to find her lying on her bed. He tried to smile and tried to do his best in whatever he could do.

“ How’s school so far? Are you guys still talking to each other? “ He casually asked with caution.

She avoided his eye contact and hesitated before telling her older oppa. “ we just started talking this morning in school… even though my heart hurts so much, I just couldn’t helped it. I need the truth… “ She said.

Tae Il softened and nodded. He couldn’t bear to see her so heartbroken. Jaehyo came and asked if she wants to withdraw or transfer school and she shook her head. * my poor girl * Jaehyo thought and softened.

“ so they told you everything? all the truth? No lies this time? “ Tae Il asked again and waited patiently.

Jaehyo waited for her answer, including Yukwon and Bbomb who had just joined in the conversation.

“ oppas… I… really really like him a lot. I love him so much I thought I would die without him. My heart hurts so much, I just want to be with him…. But…. Truth hurts. Truth always hurts. Another thing that hurts was that they were after you….. I don’t know what to do anymore “ Na Rae told them what her real feelings were.

Tae Il slowly nodded, like he was slowing getting hold of the whole situation as well as Jaehyo. Yukwon tried his best to understand her while Bbomb was the negative, as usual.

“ why us? Did they tell you about why they’re coming for us? “ Yukwon asked intelligently for the first time.

“ that was a good question Kim yukwon~ “ Jaehyo gave a thumbs up. Yukwon smirked happily.

She shook her head with a frown. “ They told me if they don’t get you guys within the time they’re given, they’ll be killed… “ Na Rae stated. She was scared and really worried.

Zico stopped by the door and heard what she said. He sighed and left, without even going in and say hi. His heart aches for her. * Killed??? Why us? And why them? What is going on exactly… * He thought as he pulled another bottle of soju from the rack. “ must we surrender ourselves just to make her feel better and make them not get killed? “ Zico muttered as he drank.

“ so… oppas…. Don’t ever ask them to stay away from me because I cant breath “ Na Rae said and dropped a tear onto her face.

“ oh come on baby~ alright… alright….. talk to them if that’s what you want… “ Jaehyo gave in and gave her a smile.

Bbomb gave a look at Jaehyo and Jaehyo gave him a shutup-its-not-the-right-time-to-say-anything-else look. She took her phone and the screen lights up with Jin’s photo after she pressed the home button. Bbomb felt a sting through his heart when he saw who that guy was.

Yukwon gulped and cleared his throat. “ woah Jang Na Rae~~~ it was our photo back then…. What about now huh~ you little rascal~ “ He joked a little.

“ Here…. I didn’t change it…. I just added a second page with another photo “ She stated coolly.

Zico ended up drinking in the corner while P.O and Kyung cracked up their heads to cook something.

 

While everything was in place at Na Rae’s, it was an ugly sight here at Bangtan’s. Bangtan was beaten up once again and there isn’t any time left. It’s just about two weeks or so to judge if they’re gonna be alive or dead. The boss showed no mercy and ordered his men to beat Bangtan up as usual.

This time, Rapmon and Jin were beaten up more than the others. They suffered harder blows than the rest. Seven of them groaned in pain and the boss smirked.

“ Kim Namjoon… Kim Seokjin…. “ He called while they were still being beaten.

“ Not much time left Namjoon ah~ have you ever took note of how much time left? ….. “ He stated and smirked again.

Rapmon groaned in pain. “ Two weeks “ . He received a hard punch after what he said.

“ Seokjin ah~ how dare you date when you’re given such mission… leave the girl and bring BlockB to me or else….. say goodbye to your precious little girl~ “ He smirked and threatened.

He suffered another blow across his face by one of his men.

“ please boss…. Please leave her alone… “ Jin groaned and pleaded.

“ We’ll do anything you want so leave her alone… “ Suga begged in pain. He was beaten up too.

“ very well… all of you seemed to be close to her…. Bring me BlockB or nothing shall be discussed….. two weeks.. Kim namjoon… bare in mind… or in two weeks, it’ll be Bangtan’s death. “ The boss stated coldly. He smirked again.

His men beat Bangtan up for another hour and stopped, leaving them in so much pain. Bangtan lied on the concrete floor and were all breathing heavily.

Jimin groaned as his ribs hurt. Jungkook was full of tears. V groaned as his ribs and stomach hurts too. Jhope cursed and moaned in pain while Suga was already half conscious. Rapmon felt sorry for everything. He moaned in pain as his face was hurt. His cheek bones hurt so much. Jin was in so much pain too, all over his body.

Later that night, seven of them were busy applying medication and bandage among themselves. Jimin was already vomiting with blood. Rapmon hit the table hard and moaned in pain again. He didn’t care so much on having another injury on his body. Numb was all they could feel right now.

Jin looked at his phone. He wanted to call her so badly. He promised her this morning in school to give her a call that night but he couldn’t. Not anymore.

“ Hyung…. You guys just got back to each other today and now? You’re not supposed to contact her anymore… kkkk this everything “ V cursed out loud.

Jhope rolled his eyes. He was irritated by everything.

“ Can we… Can we just contact her secretly? “ Jungkook suggested. Suga shook his head and sighed, in pain as he applied the medication with alcohol mixed in.

“ She’ll be in danger if we contact her… you heard what Boss said right “ Rapmon reminded.

Jin looked at his phone. * She must be waiting for my call… * He thought. Of course, Na Rae wasn’t going to wait for his call for the whole night. She took the chance and called Jin.

His phone vibrated and rang. He was about to answer her call and Suga stopped him. “ Andwaeyo hyung~ “ He kinda begged.

Everyone looked at Rapmon and he shrugged. “ Its up to you now Jin hyung~ “ He sighed. Jin’s shoulder deflated and ignored her call. He was in so much pain. He couldn’t bear to ignore her. He was heartbroken.

She called him for so many times but there was no answer. Two days had passed and she still didn’t had the chance to talk to Jin over the phone. She was worried. Mad worried.

She took her bag and made her way to their house. * I hope they’re okay… I hope you’re fine Jin oppa… * She thought on her way to their house. Luck was on her side, the door wasn’t locked and she went in by herself.

Jungkook was shocked to see her. He feared that the boss might do something if he found out. He was tongue-tied.

“ yah! Jungkook ah!!~ come help me with these~ “ Jhope shouted from above. When he noticed there wasn’t any respond, he came down and was surprised to see Na Rae.

The girl that made his heart moved was in their house but there was nothing he could do. Jhope was tongue-tied too. By now, all six of them was kinda surprised to see her. Jin was in his room.

Na Rae looked at them and her heart sank. “ What on earth happened to you guys? You guys looked so bad… “ She was worried. She was even more worried when she didn’t see Jin.

“ Where’s Jin? “ She asked.

“ ermmm… Na Rae ah… we’re kinda busy right now so I might need you to leave.. “ Rapmon tried to say it nicely.

“ Jin!!! Jin oppa~ Im here.. Im Na Rae… “ She slightly increased her voice.

“ Na Rae don’t… “ Jhope sighed.

“ YAH KIM SEOKJIN! “ She shouted for Jin and he came down.

She was shocked to see Jin in the same condition as the rest. She went up to Jin worriedly. “ J..jin… what happened? You alright? “ She concerned as she hold onto him.

“ Im sorry but I need you to leave Na Rae~ “ Jin stated coldly. He felt so damn bad.

“ Oppa wae~ “ She asked. She was scared.

“ Just leave… leave me alone… don’t ever come here again… don’t look for me anymore… don’t look for us anymore “ Jin stated expressionlessly but deep down in his heart, he was bleeding. He didn’t want her to leave, he didn’t want to leave her but he cant.

“ okay… you’re scaring me… all of you are scaring…… “

“ Please leave… “ Jhope said in a bad tone.

“ Shut up Jung hoseok “ She gritted her teeth angrily and her hot tears rolled down.

“ Na Rae ah… its for your own good okay “ Rapmon tried his best to talk sense.

Jin took her hand away from him and went to his room, closing the door loudly. She jumped at the sudden noise.

“ What exactly happened… it wasn’t like this two days ago…. ~ “ She sobbed and cursed.

Jhope couldn’t bear to see her like this. Nobody bears to see her like this but because of their boss, nothing can be done right now. They want her to be safe so they chose the harsh way.

Suga took her out of the house. “ Be safe Jang Na Rae… I’ll never forget the good memories we all had together…. If there’s fate, we’ll meet again. Don’t ever come here again. I beg you. We beg you. “ Suga stated and close the door after him.

They left her outside crying. They felt bad, especially Rapmon. He vowed to never let Jin and her go separately but look what happened now.

“ Just my life “ Rapmon cursed.

* Im sorry sweetheart.. Na Rae ah… Im sorry * Jin thought and cried.