Be My Light 16

Be My Light!

 

The term was coming to an end. The field trip was around the corner. Na Rae was at home, packing her stuffs as BlockB sat around looking at her. Zico was unusual or you can say he was all happy. Smiles were on his face every minute. He was worried but he was glad he had agreed on letting her go for the trip.

“ you know what? Im still negative about her going there… “ Bbomb hissed and sulked.

P.O shook his head and sighed. Tae Il kept quiet. Yukwon and Jaehyo just stared at him.

“ what? Don’t tell me you guys aren’t worried. You guys do know what they’re gonna do once she’s there… “ Bbomb rolled his eyes and went to his room, closing the door behind him with a loud bang. Kyung kept quiet.

Jaehyo stole a few glances at her. “ Ignore him~ Just have fun okay~ call us and we’ll be there if you need us. We’re always around “ He smiled and touched her hair. Na Rae nodded as she put her towel in.

Tae Il smiled and gave her a hug. It was the oldest-maknae moment. “ I’ll record whatever I can sing and give it to you before you leave. Listen to my voice if you cant sleep at night. “ He smiled again and break the hug.

After finished packing, Na Rae sat down beside Zico and lay her head on his shoulder. Zico sipped his soju and put it on the side table beside the sofa.

“ Jiho oppa… can I ask you something? “ She asked.

“ Yeah go ahead sweetheart~ “ Zico replied softly as he took another sip of soju.

“ why did you allow me this time? “ she asked while her head was still on his shoulder.

“ I want you to be happy thats all… I want you to have fun… and I have never given you anything and it’ll be the last field trip in Seven Season so I agreed to it. “ Zico stated and shrugged, drinking his soju.

Na Rae smiled. “ Im already happy. Im happy im your family. I will never be able to return this debt. Be happy too oppa… that incident was a long time ago already.. I love you oppa… “ She stated with a smile.

P.O, Tae Il and Jaehyo smiled. They were happy that they have her in the family. They were glad that she was always beside Zico. Yukwon was comforting Bbomb while Kyung layed on the counch, munching on chips.

Tae Il was checking the house and found a cardbox in the cabinet. It was full of balloons.

“ hey guys~ balloons~ “ Tae Il laughed and threw the balloons at Zico and her.

Na Rae laughed and Zico chuckled. Bbomb came  out of the room, looking fine as before. 

 

They each took a balloon and played with it while the rest did other stuffs. She looked at her oppas and smiled. She was really glad and thankful that they rescues her and now as a part of their family. She hope the happiness stays forever.

On the other hand, Bangtan was having a hard time. The team was going to end in no time and they still haven’t found any clues or hints, whatsoever. The boss appeared at their territory and surprised all of them.

Bangtan was nervous and they were all sweating. * Are we gonna get killed? * Jungkook thought. Fear shivered down his spine.

“ Kim. Nam. Joon. A leader that failed to lead his troupe “ The boss snapped and threw a punch on his face.

Rapmon remained silent and stood still. He was tolerating the pain. The boss moved on to the next person which was Jimin.

“ Park Jimin. A cheerful person who failed in gaining trust from your classmates. “ He hissed and punched his face too.

Jimin picked himself off the ground as he moaned in pain. The boss continued. Rapmon swore he would kill the boss someday.

“ Kim. Tae. Hyung. Failed to make friends like your mates… “ He snapped and punched him in the stomach.

The boss wasn’t feeling good. He was feeling worser than ever. He was boiling. He could and would kill them that day if he wanted to. The boss cursed as he moved on to Jhope.

“ Jung Hoseok. Failure overall. “ He kicked him hard after he finished what he said. Jhope moaned in pain.

“ Min Yoongi. Fail to assist the leader. Distracted. “ He punched him and kicked him in the stomach.

He didn't say anything about Jungkook. He just threw a punch on his face, leaving the maknae in pain. 

Suga was in pain. He received the punch and the kick. Last but not least, it was Jin’s turn.

“ Kim seok jin. The oldest. The weakest. “ He spit on Jin and threw a punch on his face, but it wasn’t as hard as the others received.

The boss signaled his helpers to bit them up thoroughly. Bangtan tried all their strength to fight back as much as they can. He smirked as he spectaculated the fight.

“ Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi. Your mission was to find clues from the girls in the school but you failed. Flirted and yet you guys had forgotten about the mission. Harder! “ The boss shouted.

The helpers hit the four of them harder. They were all covered in bruises but they were all trying hard to fight.

“ Hoseok! Disappointed. I thought you were the black horse but it turned out you were just trash. Harder! “ The bossed snapped in anger.

They hit him so hard, he was vomiting blood. The boss smirked. He was in a good mood.

“ Nam joonie… You were supposed to lead and take note of the time. Seems like you have lost track of the time. Its already end of the month. I gave you two months. The first month was about to end. You  have another month to accomplish the mission or else… I’ll have to get you killed… Be a worthy leader Kim namjoon… I need you~ “ The boss hissed and smirked.

This time he didn’t say harder and left the helpers to beat him up whatever they want.

“ Seok jin…. You didn’t assist in the mission. You were all over in your own world… in love… mission first, relationship second. “ He hissed.

“ I had you guys followed. I know what you’re doing everyday… every moment. Better do something or be prepared to die. “ The boss stated and smirked, and left their territory with the helpers still doing their job, beating Bangtan up.

They were covered in bruises. So so badly. They vomited blood and their strengths were decreasing every moment. Soon, they were all out of energy and the helpers continued to beat them up.

After an hour or so, the helpers left the bloody scene with Bangtan lying on the floor, covered with blood and bruises. They were out of strength and slowly into unconsciousness.

Jungkook was in tears. Rapmon was fiery and yet he couldn’t do anything. He swore he would kill the boss one day. Jhope, V, Suga, Jimin lost conscious and fainted over. Jin’s eyes were slowly closing. * I’ll kill you… I’ll make sure to kill you… this mission * He cursed mentlally.

After what the boss had said, he felt useless. He couldn’t have love. He couldn’t even love the girl he like. Even though he likes Na Rae, he was useless. Unless he’s out of this whole thing, out of the boss, then he can love properly. He was waiting for someone to rescue him. Rescue him. Rescue his heart. He was waiting for Na Rae. HIs light.