Be My Light 20

Be My Light!

 

School was never same again without Choi Bin but its still better with Bangtan around. She started to open up to them as well as Jin. Bouquet of flowers were placed on Choi Bin’s desk everyday after he died. She wanted to do it too but Bangtan stopped her.

Jungkook stopped her and pulled her away from his desk and out of the classroom. Nobody knows who the killer was except her. The seven of them were at the field as usual, with their lunchboxes and drinks.

She looked around. It was obvious that she was looking for Jin. Rapmon came and sat beside her. “ looking for Jin huh? “ He smiled as he opened his can of coke.

Na Rae felt her cheeks went pink. “ Nah Im not “ She stated. Rapmon couldn’t help but smile even more.

“ He’s off to get you your banana milk~ “ He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jimin and V laughed. Jhope ate his lunch quietly over at the corner. Jungkook was listening to their conversation while he ate. Suga too. He still couldn’t get over the kiss. Jungkook chewed his fishball and swallowed it.

“ noona~ Jin hyung likes you… you don’t know about it do you? “ Jungkook said as he ate another fishball.

She blinked in surprise and she blushed again. * Jin….likes me… * She thought and looked at Rapmon. He nodded.

“ Yeah our Jin likes you… Na Rae ah… “ Rapmon concluded.

Before she could say something, Jin came back with her banana milk and gave it to her.

“ thanks…. “ She tried to open it.

She was closer to Rapmon and V. She still needs time to open up to the others. She passed the milk to Rapmon, asking him to open it. Rapmon knows and he just smiled, waiting for Jin to help her. Jin saw but she did and took the milk from her. Na Rae blinked in surprise. Jin opened the milk for her and put in the straw and gave her back.

“ Thanks.. “ She tried not to blush.

“ guys~ christmas’s coming~ any plans? “ Suga said bluntly as he wiped his mouth with his napkin.

“ or maybe anyone planning to confess or something? “ V questioned curiously.

Jimin laughed again. His laughter was contagious, sending Rapmon and Jungkook to laugh too. Na Rae blushed again. Jin kept his poker face but seriously, he was thinking deep inside.

“ Well… I wanna confess my love to someone… This girl’s really cute… “ Jungkook lied.

* Pabo maknae.. * Jhope thought and rolled his eyes, smiling a little.

“ so what about Jin hyung? What you planning to do? Anybody you wanna confess to? “ Jimin asked.

Jin swallowed his saliva and his gaze shifted to Na Rae and back to Jimin. “ nothing.. nobody to confess to. Its Christmas.. not valentine’s day or not even white day… “ He stated, taking a sip of her banana milk. She left it on the floor as she wanted to drink it later. Jin drank it out of nervousness.

“ hey~ thats her milk~ “ Rapmon laughed.

“ hahaha hyung~ that’s an indirect kiss~ “ Jimin stated and danced around.

Na Rae blushed even more. Jin went pink too.

“ Okay guys.. lets play truth or Dare… “ Suga suggested and nudged Jhope beside him. Jhope sighed and followed suit.

Jimin and V clapped excitedly. They loved this kind of games. The one who was pointed by the bottle must answer question given by the one who spin the bottle. As expected, Rapmon got to spin the bottle first. Na Rae was secretly hoping it wouldn’t point at her. The bottle spinned and stopped, pointing at Jhope. Jhope lightly cursed.

“ Truth.. “

“ hating anyone now? “ Rapmon asked.

“ no.. “ He replied.

Jhope was next, spinning the bottle. Again, she hoped it wasn’t her. The bottle came to a stop and pointed to Jimin. Jimin smiled and chose Dare.

“ Write your name with your “

Jimin did his dare with laughters everywhere. The game went on and on. Rapmon was spinning the bottle again and it stopped at Na Rae. As expected from her, she chose Dare.

Rapmon did a ‘yes’ sign and smiled.

“ give Jin a hug~ that’s your dare “ He giggled. Jimin, V and Jungkook all cringed.

“ yah! Kim Rapmon! “ She hissed. Jin straightened up. His heart thumped fast. * No.. she wouldn’t do it.. * He thought.

“ alright alright… what about giving me a hug? “ Rapmon stated and opened his arms.

She sighed and hugged him shyly. Jin was relieved yet envious of them. The game continued. V spinned and it stopped at Jin. Almost all of them did the ‘yes’ sign. Jin sighed. They were going to give him a hard time.

“ Dare “ Jin stated and cursed mentally for choosing dare.

Jimin laughed. Rapmon chuckled. Suga was excited to see what will happen. Jungkook clapped happily. V grinned and Jhope smirked.

“ Give her a kiss on her cheek.. “ V dared him.

Jin couldn’t believe what V had asked him to do.

“ Why did you choose Dare in the first place… too bad.. you got to do it “ V grinned.

Everyone cheered except her. Her heart was beating so fast. She gulped nervously. Jin’s heart was beating as fast as her. Would he do it?

“ oh come on~ its just a dare… the game has to continue… alright if Jin hyung isn’t going to do it I’ll do it.. “ Suga stated cheekily and giggled.

Na Rae rolled her eyes in surprise.

“ what? Not like we haven’t done it before… our first kiss at that stupid old school… “ Suga stated with a grin.

“ don’t remember it ! “ She hissed.

“ alright.. I’ll… do it “ Jin mumbled.

Jin leaned in close. Just being that close made both of them nervous. Their hearts beat fast and weird, and seemed like it was going to explode. Leaning in, his lips touched her cheek. It was just a gentle peck. His ears went red and he couldn’t maintain.

She too, went pink. It was intense.

“ I…I’ll be right back.. “ She mumbled and ran off to the toilet.

They were happy, they were grinning. Jimin started dancing and laughing. Jhope smirked at how childish they could be and her sleeping face flashed through his head and he gulped. He couldn’t deny how pretty she was but oh wells, he had to do his mission. And, he wouldn’t want to get into Jin’s way.

“ see what you made did… what if… she hates me now? What if she’s crying now? “ Jin sighed.

“ why not go check it yourself? Maybe… who knows her feeling for you is the same… “ Rapmon chuckled and poked him.

“ oh darn it! “ Jin scowled and went to find her.

Jhope cleared his throat. “ so… what do we do? We couldn’t possibly ask him about Bbomb and Yukwon… its too obvious like that… “ He spoke.

Rapmon nodded his head slowly.

“ we need at least one of us to be the bad guy and question her… the rest just stand aside and help if there’s any… “ Rapmon stated.

“ I’ll be the bad guy… I’m the meanest among you guys… “ Jhope said bluntly.

“ I’ll try too.. but its gonna be hard.. she had my first kiss~ “ Suga pretended to cry. Jhope nudged him hard and rolled his eyes. 

Jin went to find her and he stopped outside the girls’ toilet. * what if she’s crying? What if she doesn’t want to see me? * He thought and sighed, stopping a girl and asked if anybody’s in there. Nobody uses that toilet except Na Rae. It was her toilet. It was BlockB’s. Jin tried to calm his heart down and went in.

Her back was on the wall with her eyes closed. Her palm over her chest. Jin softened. * did she cry? * He thought as he walked nearer.

“ you alright ? “ Jin asked.

Her eyes fluttered opened. Before she could say anything, Jin tripped over a pipe, falling towards to her. Their body was close to each other. His face was just inches away from hers. * If this goes on… I think I might have a heart attack.. I cant do this anymore… * She thought as he heart pumped so fast.

Words were lost. Pumping of hearts were the only thing to be heard. Time seemed to have stopped. * he likes me… Jin likes me… his friends said he likes me.. * She thought.

* its just a one-sided love… she doesn’t like me… I know she don’t… * Jin thought.

Jin took a step back and cleared his throat. “ I’ll go back first.. don’t let them wait too long.. “ He stated.

Na Rae grabbed his hand, making him stop. * I cant do this anymore… if he likes me why don’t he confess? * She thought.

Jin looked at her hand and his hand and looked at her.

“ I… Jin… er… I.. “ She was nervous, she was stuttering.

“ you okay?? Do you need something? I’ll go ask Nam Joon or Taehyung to come.. maybe he knows.. “ Jin stated.

She took a breathe. “ I.. I need.. “

Jin paid attention to whatever she was saying.

“ I need you. “ She whispered. Jin’s eyes was wide opened with surprise. He was lost in words.

He didn’t know what to say. The girl he likes said she needs him.

“ I… I “ He was tongue-tied.

“ Rapmon said you like me.. why didn’t you confess? “ Na Rae asked.

Jin didn’t know what to say. He was happy, excited and over the clouds.

“ or maybe you don’t like me afterall… “ She said and shrugged, and turned to leave.

Jin took her hand and pulled her back, hugging her. She smiled. Just like that, both of them stayed in the toilet for some time, in each others’ arms. She liked how he was quiet and shy. The quiet Jin as usual. He liked how she said it first. HE liked how she was human afterall. She has feelings too. The cold, expressionless girl has feelings too.

Their hearts palpitated together.

On the other side, Bbomb was struggling. The more he didn’t confess, the more he struggles. He wanted to know what she was doing in school.

“ hey… when are we going to visit Seven Season? Didn’t one of you suggested it back ago… “ Bbomb asked.

“ OH! Right…. Some time soon~ “ Kyung grinned. 

 

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^^