Be My Light 15

Be My Light!

 

Thunder roared and lightning . It started raining heavily. The both of them slept through the day. Apparently, Jin had fallen asleep too. The thunder roared again and Na Rae moved as she slowly opened her eyes. She breathed in the air and stretched her body. * cant believe I fell asleep * She thought.

She stretched her body and cracked her neck, turned to her right and was surprised to Jin beside her, sleeping. * What is he doing here? * She thought. She checked the time and her eyes widened. It was last period, she don’t have to return to class as the lesson’s gonna end in no time.

She looked at Jin again and saw bruises on his face and softened. She leaned her back against the wall as she looked at Jin. She was glad that Bangtan helped her back there. The wind blew, the thunder roared, and lightning again, The rain got heavier.

Na Rae leaned in, fixing his hair gently. She didn’t know why she did that. * How can he be prettier than me? His deadly features~ * She thought as she checked his face.

Just then, Jin opened his eyes. He thought somebody was going to attack him, making her gasp.

“ I…I.. er… there was something on your hair… I just helped to take it off… it was nothing… “ She lied, stuttered.

She stood up and turned to leave but the rain stopped her from going anywhere. She walked to and fro and stopped. “ Its raining “ She mumbled. She felt awkward. She blamed herself for having itchy hands, for fixing his bangs. Her back was facing him.

Jin softened and lightly smiled. His smile disappeared as soon as she turned back and looked at him. She couldn’t have eye contact with him. She cleared and sat on one of the boxes. Her back facing him again.

Even though she like the quietness, it was killing her too.

“ erm… are your friends okay? “ She quietly asked.

“ mmm “ He nodded.

The wind blew and it was so cold. She wiped the water off her face and her uniform. The disadvantage of the hideout was when it rains, there is no way going back to the school main compound.

“ well uh… we’re stuck here. There’s no way to get back. I don’t know when it’ll stop “ She said.

“ mmm I have all the time “ He stated softly.

She turned and looked at him and realized he was bleeding. Not only he has bruises on his face, he has a cut on his arm and his uniform was torn alittle on the stomach area. It wasn’t that bad just now but it was infected and it was bleeding. All thanks to Choi Bin and his mates.

If the wound wasn’t treated right away, it might become worse.

“ you need to get treated… I mean you’re bleeding.. Im gonna kill Choi for sure. “ Na Rae rolled her eyes.

Jin looked at her. She was caring for him and his heart reacted weirdly and thumped weirdly again.

She looked around for bandages but there wasn’t any. She then realized Blockb’s hideout wasn’t touched for so long. She missed them suddenly. Shaking the thoughts away, she looked at her own skirt and tore a rim of it. Jin blinked as he looked at what she was doing.

“ I don’t care if its raining. You need to get it treated now.. “ She took the rim of her skirt and wrapped it around his arm to cover the wound.

“ Don’t look at me .. you and your friends helped me back there, I don’t wanna owe you anything. “ She hissed.

Jin stood up and left the hideout with her. They were drenched from running in the rain back to the main compound. He was behind her. He softened as he looked at her back. * She can be soft in the inside…. * He thought.

To her dismay, the school nurse has already left. She took the key and unlocked the cabinet, taking the first-aid out of it. Jin blinked in surprised as he looked at her, doing everything.

Na Rae took the rim of her skirt off of his arm and cleaned the wound with the alcoholic swipe. Jin winced a little, but it wasn’t that painful. That few blows on his back was deadly.

Jin looked at her while she attended his wound. The more he looked at her, the faster his heart palpitated. Her eyes, her eyelashes, her sharp nose, down to her pink lips and her wet uniform. He could see through her uniform. He became shy for a moment. He cleared his throat and pulled his hand away after she finished applying the medication.

She looked at him as he looked at her. She looked away first as she couldn’t take it. She felt that her body was going to burn up. She closed the first-aid kit hard and slammed in into the cabinet.

“ see you tomorrow.. “ She mumbled and left.

“ Gomawo… “ Jin thanked her softly and looked at her as she walked away.

* What is happening to me… what is happening to Kim Seok Jin… I hate this feeling… I hate what im feeling right now… * Jin thought. 

* I've been doing weird stuffs ever since they're here... those stuffs that I never done before or only for BlockB.... I've been feeling really weird too... and the rain... * Na Rae thought as she cursed mentally and went off to meet BlockB.