Be My Light 17

Be My Light!

 

The most expected day was here. Students were all looking forward to that day. The day where rules were all forbiddened. Everyone was early, including Bangtan. They were all excited. Some of them just got to the school, and were strolling into the school compound. Everyone was waiting for the school bus to come.

Choi Bin pulled out his stash of cigarettes and lit one of them up, and put it in his mouth. Lee Bo Na and her clique were busy putting on make up and touching up. Bangtan was at a corner, talking among themselves. They were excited too but they didn’t forget what they were supposed to do too. As for Kim Han Bin, he chose not to go.

Na Rae took a deep breath as she walked through the school gates towards everyone. Her backpack was slung behind her. Smirks and uninviting looks were directed to her as she walked past those people. They had already planned to disturb and torture her on the trip. It was their lucky chance. It was one of the best field trips ever for them because Na Rae finally went this year.

She breathed in hard as she took the empty spot. Bangtan’s eyes lit up as they saw her.  As usual, Jimin was the first to approach, followed by the rest. Jhope was the last. Gossips were everywhere. Jhope heard them.

“ Why is that here this year? I thought she wasn’t allowed again this year… “

“ Isnt it better? Its our time to do whatever we want to her. Its going to be fun and nobody would stop us “

Jhope wasn’t feeling good after hearing it. He began to suspect Na Rae. He was suspicious of her. Why was she always alone? Why does she not have friends? And who are her seven oppas. Jhope started to think. He need to do his mission. He didn’t want to get beaten up again.

“ hey whats up~ “ Jimin winked.

“ yo~ Na Rae~ “ Rapmon smiled and took his fist out. He wanted to bro-fist her but she ignored. Rapmon awkwardly laughed.

Jhope found it disgusting. * Nam Joon ah… when did you become so close to her…* He thought. Rapmon wasn’t the scary looking transfer student anymore or well maybe a little nicer but only to Na Rae and no other girls.

V waved happily while Suga blew a kiss to her.

“ Eww~ “ She made a disgusted face. Jimin and Rapmon laughed.

“ oh come on~ “ Suga sulked.

Jungkook smiled. “ Noona~ “

“ Hey~ “ She responded.

“ not far! You responded to Suga hyung and Jungkook but not me~ “ Jimin whined.

Jin couldn’t look at her. He was embarrassed. He was covered in bruises, well of them were badly covered in bruises. Na Rae looked at him and he quickly looked away sadly. He couldn’t have eye contact with her. He knew he was useless. She looked at Jhope who was beside him and he ignored her. * whats wrong with that hope guy over there? He doesn’t even give people hope… what a lame nickname * She thought and rolled her eyes.

She lookd at her Jin again and realized he was covered in bruises. Badly covered. He was badly beaten up. She looked at the rest and was surprised. How in the world did they get those bruises? How in the world can someone do harm to their heavenly looking face?

“ hey! “ She called.

All seven of them looked at her, surprised. It was the first time she had opened to start a conversation.

“ are… all of you okay? You guys looked bad… “ She asked in concern. They stared at her.

“ okay.. its non of my buisness… “ she hissed and turned her back towards them.

V smiled. “ are you worried for us? “ He touched her silky hair.

“ of course she is~ “ Suga chuckled as he blew her another kiss.

Jimin put his arm around her shoulder and smiled. “ we’re not… we were badly hurt but its alright now since you started the conversation. You healed our wounds~ “ He smiled again.

Na Rae rolled her eyes after hearing those cheesy words but couldn’t helped it but smile. Jimin glanced over at her and smiled too. “ I’m glad I made you smile~ “

The bus honked loudly and everyone boarded the buses. There two buses in total. Choi Bin and gang, Lee Bo Na and her cliques boarded bus 1 with some other students while Na Rae, Bangtan and others boarded Bus 2. Han Bin who was behind the wall all these time, sighed as the buses left the school. * Have fun Na Rae ah~ * He thought with a smile.

Nobody wanted to left her sit with them. No one want to sit with her. She was shoved around in the bus. Na Rae hated it already. What’s more to come. Suga, V, Jimin, Jungkook took the last row. Rapmon sat with Jin while Jhope sat alone.

“ yah! Enough! You can sit beside Hopey~ “ He pointed to the empty seat beside Jhope. She walked all the way. Jhope didn’t liked it but he let her sit with him in the end.

The bus ride was quiet, unlike Bus 1 where Choi Bin and Lee Bo Na was in. Some fell asleep, some were doing their own stuffs. Jhope closed his eyes but he wasn’t sleeping. Na Rae’s head kept bouncing up and down as she fell asleep. The bus took a turn and her head landed on his shoulder, causing Jhope to open his eyes and look at her.

Her face was close and it was the first time she came in contact with him. Her long eyelashes, sharp nose, pink lips, flawless and smooth skin. He softened and his ears went red. For once, he wasn’t thinking of anything. He wasn’t suspecting her. * Maybe I shouldn’t be so mean to you… well.. maybe… * He thought and closed his eyes.

The ride took about 2 hours and the bus stopped at an abandoned old school and everyone alighted. Rumor has it that it was haunted. Nobody knows. All of them found a spot they like at the school yard and were pitching their tents. The tents were provided for them by the teachers and they were expected to share the tents.

Na Rae was not invited in all the tents. * oh well.. im not sleeping with them either.. its so much better sleeping on the old cold concrete floor. * She thought as she looked around. The more she looked, the more chills she got. The place was eerie. The school was super old. The window glass were all broken, cobwebs everywhere. They were not allowed to go into the school building, the classrooms. Only the school yard. They were only allowed to use the basins and restrooms at the back of the abandoned school.

“ get out of my way ~ if I were you.. I would never ever go for field trips “ One of Bo Na’s clique ed and shoved her out of her way and smirked.

Na Rae glared at her. “ Mind your own buisness “ She hissed. V came running to her with a smile. “ you can join us~ we have three tents to ourselves. “ He stated and brought her to where the tents were.

“ ohyessss! She’s sleeping with me in one tent tonight~ don’t you dare disturb us~ “ Suga smirked happily and put his arm around her shoulder.

“ and prepare to die “ She stated and jabbed her elbow right at his stomach.

Suga winced and moaned in pain. He was still in pain. Bruises everywhere. She just didn’t know. V and Jimin winced as they saw it. His face went pale.

“ hey~ I didn’t mean it…I know you’re joking right… it isn’t hard either “ Her expression changed. She felt sorry.

“ okay… im sorry… “ She was apologetic.

Suga was in pain. “ Its okay girl~  I know… it isn’t your fault either… “ He faked a smile and left her alone. Rapmon came over. “ As much as you wanna use violent on us… refrain on using it till we recover okay? Look we’re all in bruises.. spare us~ “ he hissed a little as he unpacked his things.

Everyone were busy settling their stuffs and they had a few hours of free time and to her dismay, the torture started in no time.