Be My Light 2

Be My Light!

 

Couples, loners, groups of friends walked into the school compound. You fixed your bangs while you headed to the classroom. You took a deep breath and entered the room, glancing across the room for the seven guys but they weren’t around. You sighed in relief and proceeded to your desk.

You just cant wait to go home and be with your oppas. Screams were heard along the corridor. Of course, the seven transfer students came to school and were heading towards the classroom. Rolling your eyes, you placed your head on the table and pretended to sleep.

They entered the room and sat down in their respective seats and you felt the chair beside you moved. That’s when you knew he had came to school too, and was now sitting beside you. You continued to pretend to sleep.

Yesterday was the first and the last. You just couldn’t tolerate it. You just prefer not to talk to anyone, or anymore talking to you.

Rapmon glanced across the room with his fiery cold eyes. V, Jungkook and Jimin were discussing about girls and occasionally flirted with some of them seated around them. Suga was listening to their conversation. Jhope couldn’t care much. Jin was quiet as usual. He took a look at you to see you’re sleeping.

Lessons started for the day. You were pretending to sleep but ended up falling asleep. Jin looked at you again.

* She was taking notes yesterday but she was sleeping today… is she sick? * He thought.

Jimin realized, together with Suga. Rapmon gave a whats-wrong-with-her look and Jin shrugged. Rapmon rolled his eyes.

“ Just don’t care about her… she’s not our priority “ He whispered.

“ but hyung – “ Jungkook was interrupted by the teacher.

“ Who’s talking? One time Im going to send you for detention…. “ The teacher said and shook her head.

Rapmon pointed at you to the teacher and snickered, and high-fived Jhope, who was smirking too. The teacher looked at his direction and saw you sleeping. She put down your materials and walked over to you. 

Rapmon waited for her next move. He was excited to see what will happen. Jhope grinned. Suga grinned too. She went behind you and bragged your hair, pulling it. Your head was lifted up from the table and moaned in pain. That move made Rapmon and Jhope speechless. V, Jimin and Jungkook were in shock, including Jin who didn’t show it.

“ Last warning Jang Na Rae… or you’ll be in detention.. I don’t care if you tell your oppas but the seven of them are of no threat to me. You hear me.. You can go to the toilet and wash up now and come back to class! “ She rolled her eyes and went continued teaching.

* 7 of them? Who?? Her oppas? Who? * Jhope thought.

* 7 oppas? So are we… we have 7 of us here * V thought.

You looked at them and you knew it was them, especially the leader, Rapmon. You left your seat and ran to the toilet. You turned the knob on and water came flushing out. You washed your face and cursed.

“ I had enough! Why do they care so much… its just only their second day and they annoyed me already… Everyone in this school clearly know to just ignore me but this is ed up…The 7 of them are just ed up.. “ You cursed again.

You washed your face again and turned the knob off and left the toilet. You paused when the seven of them were outside the girls' toilet. You paused and continued to walk when one of them grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

It was Rapmon. His grip was strong and your wrist hurts.

“ Let go~ “ You hissed.

“ Sorry about what happened earlier “ Rapmon apologized.

You were somewhat surprised to see him apologizing.

“ I said let go! “ You said coldly.

“ You hear me?! I said sorry~ “ Rapmon hissed.

V stepped forward. “ Hyung I think you should let her go “ He said. He felt apologetic too. Rapmon gave V a look and looked at you and let you go. You gave him a stare and disappeared down the hallway.

Lucky for you, the break time bell rang and everyone gathered at the canteen for lunch. You hated being in the classroom already. You made your way to the field and sat on the bench. You’re always alone after BlockB graduated from school.

You tried to fix your bangs when the wind blew. You gently massaged your wrists and you lightly cursed.

The seven guys bought their sandwiches and managed to escape the screaming girls a the canteen, and headed to the field.  They were talking among themselves when Jin stopped suddenly when he saw you. Jhope and Jimin bumped right after him and glanced your way.

“ ohhh there goes that girl with attitude~ “ Suga cooed.

Jhope smirked and Rapmon snickered. Jimin, V and Jungkook looked at you. They were apologetic.

Jin saw you massaging your wrist and he felt sorry.

“ come on~ lets just go to another place… “ Rapmon insisted. Jungkook pouted but didn’t say anything.

“ why cant we just sit with her and eat our sandwich? “ Jimin asked.

V nodded.

“ I don’t think she would wanna eat with us after what happened earlier~ “ Suga stated the fact.

“ But… why isn’t she eating? “ Jimin asked again.

“ No more questions Jimin ah~ “ Rapmon hissed.

Jimin sighed and followed after the leader. Jin looked down at his drink and looked at her and walked towards her without hesitation.

You turned when you saw a shadow and you were surprised it was Jin. You didn’t imagine that he would approach you.

You looked at him and blinked in surprise. He swallowed his saliva and put his drink down beside you and left.

“ heyy~ “ You called him but he didn’t respond and disappeared after his friends.

Looking down at his drink, it was a can of cola. You softened for no reason and took the drink.

After break time, it was chemistry lesson. Some were sleeping, some were writing notes, some were plugged in, listening to music. You sat in your seat at the back of the classroom, scribbling stuffs in your notebook. The seven transfer students never came back after break time.

After  a few periods of boring lessons, you headed home. To your surprise, BBomb was at the gate waiting for you. Your lips curled up into a small small.

“ Minhyuk oppa! You came.. I could walk home by myself.. you don’t need to come actually~ Im big enough ya know~  “ You stated, even thought you were happy that he came to bring you home.

Bbomb smiled. “ Just wanted to see you~ “

His life never had been better without you. He would always thank god that he had found you and rescued you. Same goes to Yukwon. Both of you left the school premises and headed back home.

Jhope happened to witness the whole thing and he raised his eyebrows. “ That guy looked familiar… “ He mumbled.