Be My Light 22

Be My Light!

She layed on the bed and put her phone down after texting him. She blushed as she thought of him. * Jin oppa… * She thought. There was a knock on the door and the door opened. Stepping into her room, it was Bbomb.

“ oh! minhyuk oppa! “ She sat right up with a smile.

He sat down on the bed beside her. “ so how has school been lately? “ He asked.

“ many things happened… good and bad… not much actually… what about you oppa? Is everything going good lately? “ She asked.

Bbomb smiled and put his arm around her shoulder. Her head automatically lied on his chest. “ good and bad too…. I didn’t see you much these few days.. I miss you “ He said softly while he her hair gently.

“ I miss you too oppa.. oh! I came across this guy lately… he was the same as you. Quiet and calm… “ She talked as she thought of Jin.

Bbomb listened to her and was jealous. He felt jealous and envious. The girl he love was talking about another guy. His heart ached but he maintain his smile on his face.

“ what’s his name? “ He asked. He wanted to know everything.

“ Jin… is his name… “ She mumbled and closed her eyes, with her head still on his chest, with his arm still around her shoulder.

Bbomb listened and didn’t asked anymore. It was the first time she had ever talked about someone. He was in his thoughts and he snapped out of it when he felt something heavy. She had fallen asleep. He softened and put her on bed. “ goodnight sweetie “ He whispered, pulled the blankets over her and left.

 

The sun was scorching hot. The bell rang and everyone gathered at the field for P.E lesson. Jin and Na Rae were partners ever since that first day. They helped each other for stretching.

“ yah~ can we switch partners for once? “ Suga sulked and whined.

Jin turned and glared at him. She shook her head. The whistle rang and they immediately settled in sit-up positions. Jin was the first and Na Rae helped supporting his legs. She thought of the very first day where they partnered each other and she blushed.

As usual, she forgot all about counting the number of sit-ups he did. She was in her world, mesmerized by Jin. Jin came up all the way and kissed her, making her snapped out of her thoughts. She was blushing hard.

“ yahh~ Jin… “ She blushed hard and suddenly her heart was speeding.

Jin continued to do his sit-ups and he would kiss her at every single one that he did.

“ YAHH!!!! HAJIMA!! “ Rapmon shouted. Jimin giggled as he gave Rapmon a peck on his cheek.

V, Suga, Jhope and Jungkook laughed and giggled. The teacher blew the whistle an they changed over.

It was her turn. She did her sit-ups without fail. Before the teacher blew the whistle, Jin held something out when she did her last sit-up. A long shiny necklace dropped out of his hand, daggling brightly under the sunlight. It was a sliver star, indicating that she was as bright as a star and that she lights up his life.

“ For you “

She blinked in surprised. Jin wore the necklace on her neck and smiled.

“ You look beautiful “

“ thanks “

 

Never did they know that BlockB was on the way to Seven Seasons.