Be My Light 25

Be My Light!

Never did they expect, they were invited for dinner at her house. Together with BlockB. They were nervous, shocked yet excited for the dinner party at her house. She had texted them, inviting them over for dinner on Sunday. All seven of them woke up unusually early to get themselves ready.

Jhope took his shirt from the shelf and wore it. He wasn’t in a mood to have parties as the opposites were the ones that could make their mission complete. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Rapmon was feeling the same but he chose to keep that smile of his on his face. The rest got ready and headed over to her house. Jimin gulped his water down and threw the bottle over at the bin outside of her house. He was nervous, everyone was nervous, including Jin.

“ Hyung… do we barge in or do we knock on the door nicely and pretend nothing is going to happen? “ V asked.

Everyone knew what they were going to do if they were to barge in. It would be the end of Jin and Na Rae. Rapmon shook his head.

“ We’ll just knock on the door nicely and pretend nothing is going to happen. We’ll have to know whats the relationship between them first. Don’t act ridiculously. “ Rapmon instructed. Jin followed suit.

Jimin pulled a smile on his face and gently knocked on the door. The door swung open with Zico stepping out first. Jhope slightly furrowed his eyebrows. * This fella kinda has Rapmon’s vibe. * He thought.

That cocky face of Zico’s was full of smiles as he saw the seven guys outside. He didn’t want to scare them off, especially that they were her friends.

“  You guys must be Na Rae’s friends? “ Zico smiled and let them in.

Bangtan looked around as they went in. Rapmon was scared of what might happen. Jhope wanted to just tell the truth and complete the mission. The rest were just waiting for signals.

“ oh! You guys are here? “ Na Rae was smiling. She was happy and excited.

“ Kamsahamnida Jiho oppa~ “ She smiled and hug Zico.

Jin likely cleared his throat as he looked away from the two of them. He was jealous. Rapmon stole a glance at Jin  and looked at Na Rae with a smile.

“ Na Rae ah… It’s a little awkward here… why don’t you introduce them to us? “ His smile remained on his face.

She broke the hug and nodded. “ Right! Yes I almost forget about it~ Im Zico nice to meet you “ Zico introduced himself with a smirk.

“ Rapmon here “ Rapmon smirked too.

“ Hey~ Im Jimin~ “ Jimin smiled happily. His eyes were like cresents.

“ Name’s Kyung~ “ Kyung tried his best to smile.

V was smiling with his gums. Zico was surprised that he actually smiled like P.O. P.O norally smile with his gums too. “ Im V “ He did bowed a little.

“ P.O imnida~ “ P.O greeted in a deep voice.

“ Im Suga~ “

“ Im the maknae Jungkook~ “ He chuckled. He was shy.

* maknae? Aren’t they the same age? But anyways this little kid is cute~ * Zico thought.

“ Kim yukwon here~ and this is jaehyo~ “ Yukwon introduced himself and introduced Jaehyo. Jaehyo nodded with a smile.

“ Im Jin…. “ Jin greeted gently with a soft voice.

“ Im Tae Il~ “

* okay… he gives off minhyuk’s vibe… quiet I can tell… * The six of Blockb thought in sync.

* Is he the one that Na Rae talked about? I cant believe they’re all here * Bbomb thought.

“ Bbomb “ BBomb said coldly.

“ Name’s Jhope “ He said coldly too.

Both of them stared right into each other’s eyes for some time. Na Rae cleared and pulled Bbomb away.

“ oh come on~ enough of the stupid introduction… lets party~ “ She chuckled and pulled Bbomb away from Jhope.

Jhope rolled his eyes. * I cant stand it anymore! Nam Joon ah~ I hope you don’t forget about the mission or we’ll be killed * He thought angrily. Blockb, especially Zico tried his best to make Bangtan feel like home. Even though they don’t like it, Zico and Rapmon kept their smiles on their face for the whole time.

Jimin and Yukwon were laughing and smiling like idiots. V, Jungkook and P.O were playing. Laughters were everywhere. The rest were just sitting around muching on food that Blockb had prepared. Jhope wandered around the house, trying to find clues.

It wasn’t the first time Bangtan had set foot in her house but he was still trying to find any hints. Bbomb watched each and everyone of them carefully. He didn’t liked them. He had the feeling of they might be up on something. Yukwon came over and patted Bbomb. “ Have fun dude~ try to smile~ you don’t want Na Rae to feel bad do you? “ Yukwon kindly whispered and left again to eat.

Jhope took the chance and sneaked up to the second floor. “ whats he staring at… crazy fella “ He mumbled as he walked quietly. Rapmon took the nachos and ate it whilst he looked around. * Hoseok must have sneaked upstairs.. he better becareful not to get caught * He thought.

Zico was drinking again. He had bottles of soju in his hands. Jin took a sip of his soju and smiled at Na Rae.

“ whats the relationship of you and Na Rae? “ Rapmon asked daringly.

Zico smiled. Jaehyo raised an eyebrow at Rapmon. “ We’re her saviors~ That chick was kidnapped years ago and we found her accidently and saved her. She’s like our sister~ “ Zico explained with a few huccups. He was drowsy.

* Saviors? So they aren’t related… good to hear * Suga thought.

“ she was kidnapped? Why was kidnapped? “ Rapmon asked calmly.

“ Who the knows~ probably some pcysopatic guys who wants her… just them “ Zico cursed as he drank again.

Jungkook winced at all the vulgarities.

“ sorry~ he’s a little drunk~ don’t mind him~ “ Kyung smiled.

On the other side, Jhope looked around on the second level. He found photos of them, including Na Rae. He opened the door and stepped in. * So… this is her room? She sleeps here? * He thought and softened. “ You’re making me so hard to complete my mission you stupid girl… “ He mumbled and sighed. Suga took the chance and slipped upstairs, joining Jhope.

“ Found anything yet? “ Suga asked.

“ just a few photos~ everything alright downstairs? “ Jhope asked.

“ yeah~ They aren’t related. They were her saviors. Long story~ that guy who looked like Namjoon was drunk. He spilled everything to Namjoon. Anyways goo luck… I’ll be right back “ Suga gave him a pat and went back downstairs.

* saviors huh? * He thought and went out of her room.

 

“ Oppas~ I have something to say~ and I hope you’ll support me and stand with me “ Na Rae said.

“ We’re always with you Jang Na Rae~ “ Tae Il smiled.

“ You got my back sweetheart~ “ Zico stated and hiccupped.

“ ehm… the thing is….. the truth is… I mean… “ She couldn’t bring herself to say it.

“ Slowly~ bit by bit~ we’re here baby~ “ Yukwon spoke with food in his mouth.

“ Im together with Jin. He’s my boyfriend now. “ Na Rae plucked up her courage and told BlockB.

BlockB were all stunned, especially Bbomb. His heart was brokened. He hasn’t even confessed his love and now she’s with another guy. Bbomb got up from his seat. “ I need some time… “ He said and went upstairs.

Na Rae wasn’t feeling good at all. She was waiting for the rest. The five of them looked at Zico even though they didn’t like the fact that Na Rae is with Jin.

Once again, the corner of his lips curled into a smile. “ yeah…. yeah that’s great~ I know he’s a good guy~ He’ll definitely treat you good.. right Jin? I’ll definitely support you and stand by you Na Rae~ “ Zico stated. Even though he hated it so much, he choose to put that smile on his face. He didn’t want to make her sad.

* Man~ Woo Jiho…. If you don’t like it, just tell her… We know you hated it… all of us hated this * Jaehyo and Tae Il thought in sync.

When Jhope was about to go down, Bbomb came up. * ! Im dead.. * He thought.

“ What the are you doing up here? “ Bbomb snapped.

Jhope ignored him and went down the stairs. “ Hey! Im asking what the were you doing upstairs?! “ Bbomb bombed in anger. Bbomb went after him and threw him a punch. “ ing answer when I ask you something. “ Bbomb threw a punch at Jhope again. Everyone stopped and the commotion.

Blockb tried to pull Bbomb away while Bangtan helped Jhope. Na Rae was horrified.

“ Minhyuk oppa~ did something happen? Please stop it “ She tried to push Bbomb away from Jhope.

“ That guy was upstairs and I asked him what was he doing upstairs… is it that difficult to answer? “ BBomb wanted to punch him again.

Jhope kept quiet. Everything will be over if he open his mouth.

“ Yah Jung Hoseok… what were you doing upstairs? “ Na Rae asked.

* Oh … please no… * V, Jimin, Jungkook and Suga thought.

* Oh … not at this moment~ don’t you say Jung hoseok~ * Rapmon thought and prayed that nothing is going to happen.

* Hoseok ah… please don’t * Jin thought. He and Na Rae would be over if he tells the truth.

Zico stepped in. “ I hope you would tell us. Its better for you. This is our place afterall.  “ He stated with his cold eyes.

“ it. everything. Im here to look for hints, clues whatever that links with you guys. We aren’t here for nothing. We transferred to Seven Season for a reason so don’t question me or I’ll put you in a life-changing situation. “ Jhope couldn’t take it anymore and babbled everything out.

“ Hyung… “ Jungkook called Jhope and sighed.

Jin wasn’t feeling good anymore. Na Rae was in shock.

“ I think he’s drunk~ “ Rapmon tried to savage anything he could.

“ FBI or something? Secret agent? “ Zico asked.

“ Who the cares who they are… They get close to Na Rae to get to us… “ Bbomb concluded.

Na Rae couldn’t believe her ears. She don’t know who’s speaking the truth, who’s telling lies. She was in so much shock. She was also doubting Jin’s love. * was he faking all this time? * She thought.

“ Get the hell away from Na Rae you hear me? “ Jaehyo said sternly.

There was nothing Rapmon can do anymore. He apologized and bowed to BlockB. V and the rest felt really sorry.

“ I bet your love for her was only an act. Mr Jin “ Jaehyo said. Na Rae’s eyes were red. Tears swirled in his eyes.

“ My love for her isn’t a lie. It was the truth from the bottom of my heart. I like and love her truly. “ Jin defended.

“ don’t need to say anymore… that’s enough for today. Please leave. “ Zico headed over and opened the door.

“ Na Rae ah.. Listen to me… let me explain. I was being true to you all this while. My love for you was real. It was unexpected, unplanned. “ Jin tried to explain.

She tried to control her tears. She don’t want to cry infront of everyone.

“ Please leave now…. “ Zico insisted.

Rapmon took a bow again and left together with the others. “ Im gonna come back again to get you so now I’ve found you guys… makes us easier to complete our mission “ Jhope threatened and left.

“ SHUT THE UP NOW JUNGHOSEOK “ Jin cursed.

“ You alright? “ Bbomb concerned.

Na Rae remained quiet and went to her room. That night, she couldn’t sleep, including BlockB. Zico was heartbrokened to see her like this. He took his soju and dranked it one shot down. Jin was heartbrokened too. Na Rae was angry but she missed Jin, she wanted to call him. She grabbed her phone and went out of the house and sat at the front porch.

She opened the gallery annd photos of Jin popped up. Tears rolled down onto her cheeks, wetting her phone too. She cried out heartbrokened with her tears staining her phone. The thunder roared and it was raining. The rain wet her phone, she was drenched. Na Rae sat there and cried.

“ Jin… Jin oppa.. “ She sobbed hard.

Jin called her over fifty times, she just refused to answer his calls. Jin threw his phone on the table and cursed. " you Jung Hoseok... " Jin cursed. 

" yah hyung... It was entirely my fault...... but wouldnt this be better? they're not related. We do our mission and i have no objections to whoever you wanna date. but mission first. I dont want to get beaten up again or worse, get killed. " Jhope talked nicely. 

" Im sorry I couldnt stop this... Sorry I couldnt protect you and her. I'll get you and Na Rae back but not at the moment. See what we can do. Tell the boss we know about them and find out why the boss wants them so much. This is only the way now. School in a few days, try whatever ways you can to persuade her. No not persuade, try your very best to explain to her, get her to trust you again.. we need to do this together.. " Rapmon stated firmly. 

" and Jin hyung... no point calling tonight. She must be heartbrokened to find out the truth like that. Its all our fault. " Rapmon sighed. 

" aniya...I shouldnt fall in love from the start. " Jin mumbled. 

" It was unexpected hyung~ its not your fault... " Suga gave a pat on his shoulder.