Be My Light 34

Be My Light!

Everything seemed like it was a bad dream but it was the reality that they had to face. It was the reality she had to face. Bangtan prayed hard for her as they waited for her to be conscious.

Her finger moved and her eyes twitched and her eyes slowly opened. Rapmon signaled and went over to the bed and waited. She was weak and pale. She had probably screamed too much and lost all the strength. hurts from screaming.

She looked around and Bangtan stiffened. “ I wanna go home… oppas are waiting for me “ She spoke softly. It hurts to see her like this but she needs to accept the fact that Blockb was gone.

“ you need to have more rest sweetheart “ Jin stated as she sat her up and placed the pillow behind her to support her back.

Her eyes started to wander when she heard that word ‘sweetheart’. It was what Zico had called her when he was still alive. Deep down in her heart, she knew BlockB was gone but she didn’t want to accept it.

“ Please let me go home.. I don’t want to be here~ “ Na Rae said.

“ you’re not allowed to leave the hospital until further notice… “ Jhope slightly hissed.

Her gaze dropped and tears dropped down, staining the blanket that was covering her legs. She cried and sobbed hard that broke Jin’s heart, including the rest.

“ My oppas… my oppas that I love so much… Jiho oppa.. “ She cried heartbreakingly. She cried so much she had difficulty breathing.

Jungkook cried along with her. He was as sad as her. Jimin wrapped his arm around him and consoled the maknae. Jin pulled her into a hug while she cried everything out.

“ cry it all out and tomorrow will be a better day~ “ Jin stated and gently pat her back.

 

A day later, she was discharged from the hospital and Bangtan took her up the hill where the cherry tree was. It said that Zico wanted his ashes to be sprinkled there with his lover. OF course, the rest of BlockB’s were sprinkled there too. As usual, Na Rae was crying her heart out. She couldn’t erase that bloody cruelsome scene out of her mind. Jin was curious on why it was that cherry tree but he didn’t ask any further. He didn’t know the story behind it. If he only he knew that Zico and him had actually liked the same girl.

That night, they helped her packed all her stuffs and brought them to their house. She was going to live with Bangtan from that night onwards. She sobbed as she took one last glance at her house. * goodbye… goodbye BlockB oppas… they’re always in that special pplace in my heart and I’ll never ever forget you~ protect me from whever you are now~ * She thought and cried.

Rapmon put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a pat. “ Lets go Jang Na Rae~ “ He said. He waited forher to move but she didn’t. She didn’t want to leave. She missed BlockB already. V came over and hold her hand and pulled her away. “ Lets go now~ “ He said.

 

Suga fed her medicine and gave her water while V cooked soup for everyone. Jhope and Jungkook cleaned and cleared up the spare room for Na Rae. Jimin was excited as she would be living with them from now on and couldn’t surpress his smiles. He was back smiling again with his cresent eyes.

Jin came over and sat beside her. “ Its over now and Im sorry about what had happened. Im really really sorry. We all do.. tomorrow will be better I promise… so smile again tomorrow…. I’ll make you happy from now on… We’ll always be there for you from on “ Jin stated everything as he hold her hand tightly.

“ Thanks “

“ yeah and I love you~ remember that~ “ Jin replied.

She nodded as he pulled her into his arms and gave her a peck on her forehead. 

 

* Stay strong and happy and lean on Bangtan from now on... We'll protect you here, in heaven. * 

 

Thank you for being my light and lit up my path. 

Let us be together forever, 

Be my light forever. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story. 

Thanks for supporting and subscribing to the story. 

SEQUEL UP NEXT! 

Please support the sequel too! ^^