Be My Light 19

Be My Light!

 

It was a bad day for her. The wind blew and howled. It was drizzling in the middle of the night and it was almost dawn. Her eyebrows twitched and her fingers moved. She felt cold. Her eyes opened slowly and found herself sleeping in the orange tent. She thought she was alone in the tent and Jin moved.

She gasped softly and turned to her side to find Jin sleeping beside her. She sat up and looked at the shirt and looked at herself in only her bra. She remembered what happened last night and quickly put on the shirt. She softened. She took a light sniff on the shirt and there was his scent. She blushed. He smell like vanilla and lavendar.

Na Rae leaned over and lightly touched the bruises on his face. * who hit you like this… * She thought. Memories flashed through her mind. It was Bangtan again. It was Jin who saved you again. Her phone was on silent mode and Blockb has missed called her for fifty over times. She didn’t call to tell them where she was and how the trip was.

All she could think of at the moment was Jin and Bangtan. Jin’s name kept ringing in her head. Her heart picked up its speed and she felt like she couldn’t breath. Her fingers were still on his face, gently touching the bruises. She stopped whatever she was doing when Jin moved again.

Jin woke up to see her looking at him. His heart palpitated in a fast and weird speed. Her face was still pale.

“ are you… alright… “ He asked in his low gentle voice.

She nodded and her cheeks went pink.

“ thanks… “ She tried to smile a little.

Jin got up and was about to leave the tent when she stopped him. She was scared. He could tell. “ Could you check if… “ Jin cut her off.

“ No I don’t think he’s here anymore… he wouldn’t still be here after what happened… “ Jin stated and left the tent.

Jimin and Jungkook were already up and were bickering over food. V too was awake and was munching the sandwich away. Rapmon trudged over to Jin as soon as he came out of that orange tent.

“ is she okay? “ Rapmon showed concern.

“ yeah… That isn’t here anymore right? “ Jin asked.

Rapmon shook his head. “ nah… he left in the middle of the night. His face was damaged. He had a broken nose… “ He chuckled.

Na Rae heard their conversation and was relieved. Jin thanked Jhope for pulling Choi Bin away.

She got out of the tent and the fresh air hit her face. She took a breathe and glanced around. Choi Bin was really not around. Some of the students had already left the venue. Some just woke up. Suga and Jhope looked at her as she stepped out of it. Jhope felt bad but he need to get things on the right track. The Mission. He was still suspecting her. Suga felt bad too.

“ morning noona~ “ Jungkook greeted her with a smile.

She smiled back. V and Jimin came over and greeted her too. They made her sit down and offered her a hot drink. Jimin went behind her and gave a light massage on her shoulders. His actions made her surprised.

V smiled widely as he gave her the sandwich. She took a sip and ate the sandwich.

“ morning… “ Suga greeted her too.

“ morning… “ She replied coldly but he was glad that she replied.

Her eyes moved to the direction of Jhope. Jhope felt uneasy with her stares.

“ what’re you looking at? “ He hissed.

“ thanks.. “ She stated and took another sip of the hot drink.

Jhope softened and walked away.  Bo Na witnessed everything early that morning. She wasn’t really happy of what happened last night. She walked towards Na Rae with a black face.

“ Jang Na Rae you ! “ She snapped and pulled her shirt.

Jin and Rapmon surrounded her. Jin grabbed Bo Na’s hand. Rapmon gave her a deadly glare.

“ Don’t interfere ~ its girls talk! “ She growled.

“ Let go of her “ Jin hissed.

Bo Na grabbed onto her shirt even tighter. Na Rae stood up and put the food on the table.

“ stop grabbing my shirt… its precious “ Na Rae hissed, grabbing her wrist hard. * she said my shirt's precious... * Jin thought and softened. 

“ Let go you son of a ! “ Na Rae pulled her hand away and Bo Na returned her a slap.

“ YAH! “ Rapmon shouted.

Bo Na threw her another slap but Jin got her hand, stopping her. Jin looked at her worriedly. " you okay? " He asked. She nodded.A familiar man was walking towards them. Everyone was shocked and surprised to see him there. Bo Na shifted to his direction and her eyes widdened.

“ Oh! oppa! “

It was Bbomb. Bo Na acted all smiley and nice as Bbomb walked to them. Na Rae turned and saw her oppa.

“ o..oppa… “

Bangtan looked at the man with surprise. Who was that man that made the two girls call oppa?

“ whats going on? “ Bbomb stated with a cold expression.

Jin let go of Bo Na’s hand and Rapmon distanced himself away from her.

“ oppa! When did you get here?  We were busy talking and having fun with each other… “ She smiled and acted nice. Of course, Bbomb knew she was acting. Everyone know that Lee Bo Na was a bad girl.

“ shut up “ BBomb hissed.

Bangtan was surprised at how he managed to shut with just two words. Bbomb looked at you and two guys beside you.

“ Ka Ja Na Rae ah~ “ Bbomb spoke gently.

She nodded and followed after him.

“ Na Rae ah! Your bag! “ Jimin shouted and passed it to her.

Bbomb took it instead of her. “ I’ll take care of it “ He stated with his poker face.

“ Oppa! Did Yukwon oppa come with you? “ Bo Na asked. She couldn’t keep quiet for a minute.

Bbomb ignored her and left, together with Na Rae. Bo Na screamed frustratingly. Jhope found Bbomb surprisingly familiar. He took the little picture out of his pocket and gave a serious look at it. He was right. He was familiar. He matched correctly with the guy in the picture. Jhope was happy to matched one. It was Bbomb. He kept quiet first. He was right he suspected Na Rae. Jimin thought exactly the same. * He looks surprisingly familiar… I know I saw him somewhere *

Bo Na was angry. She liked Yukwon last time but he chose another girl. Yukwon’s current girlfriend. Bo Na was angry, she cried. Bangtan went to her. “ who’s that guy? “ Rapmon asked.

She cried and whined even more. “ That guy was Bbomb. Bbomb oppa. He was an ex student of Seven Season “ She snapped and cried.

Choi Na Na stepped in and explained. “ Bbomb was one of the ex kingkas. And one of the guys who was always around Jang Na Rae… as for Yukwon… “ She stated and looked at Bo Na before she continued.

“ He was best friends with Bbomb and Bo Na liked him so much but he chose someone else and broke our Bo Na’s heart…. “ Na Na explained.

Rapmon smirked. Suga and Jhope rolled their eyes. “ who would choose this ~ “ Suga snickered.

Bangtan packed their things up and left the venue. Bbomb’s name was all in their head.

“ hey guys… that Bbomb guy… he matched. He was one of them in the photo that Boss gave us. “ Jhope couldn’t take it anymore and told his mates.
 

“ what?! Omg… maybe that Yukwon guy’s in the photo too.. they were bestfriends… “ Suga snapped in surprise.

Jin couldn’t think much. All he could think of was Na Rae. His love.

He didn’t want to do the mission anymore. All six of them took a look at the photo and couldn’t believe it.

“ They must be close…. Na Rae and that Bbomb guy…  “ Jimin sulked.

“ What do we do now? “ Jungkook asked.

“ Why does it have to be someone that she knows…. “ V sighed.

Jhope shrugged.

 

Soon, the news of Choi Bin attacking Na Rae circled and spread. BlockB knew about it and killed him secretly in the dark.

“ Don’t worry sweetheart.. he’s gone now… “ Zico smiled as he reeked of alcohol smell.

“ Im glad we had him killed “ Jaehyo smirked. A tear dropped down onto her cheek.

“ baby.. why are you crying? “ Yukwon asked as he wiped her tears away.

“ you guys don’t have to kill him… “ Her voice croaked.

P.O gave her a hug. “ aww sweetie… we just don’t want you to suffer.. hush hush~ “ He pat her back lightly.

“ what if the police found you and got you all arrested? “ She was scared.

“ no~ we wont get arrested.. rest assured okay~ “ Tae Il stated with concern.

She somehow felt sorry for Choi Bin. He wouldn’t get killed if he did nothing. He wasn’t a bad guy. He just wanted to win something over BlockB and it was to have her. He just wants to win. He just had bad luck. Even though Na Rae appeared to be cold, expressionless and heartless, she had a good heart, she was kind.

* Rest in peace… Choi Bin…. Im sorry * She thought.