Kindergarten and high school

The Jung family

I haven't checked it trough for gramma mistakes sorry....

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

When Jaejoong and Taemin got home Jaejoong put Taemin to sleep so he could clean the house and cook something to eat.

 

Taemin woke up before Jaejoong could cook his meal so he took Taemin with him to the kitchen. He was wondering what to make, when he suddenly heard a voice call out:

"Ma!" He looked at Taemin who just smiled at him.

"Did you just say something Tae?"

"Pa!"

"Can you say it again?" he said exited. His baby had just said his first two words.

"Ma!" Jaejoong couldn’t help but to smile at Taemin, as the boy continued to yell 'ma' and 'pa' over and over again.

"What do you say to go visit appa a work, we could make him some lunch, and of course also for the others.  

"Pa!" Taemin yelled exited.

"I’ll take that as a yea from you. Let’s cook something delicious, ne?" Jaejoong quickly got the ingredients ready to make Yunho’s favorite food.   

He was humming happily while making the food for his husband.

He sort of missed the times when it was only the two of them. Jaejoong could cook and Yunho would be standing behind him trying to distract him from cooking them lunch. When he was done they would sit in the kitchen Yunho on a chair with Jaejoong in his lap. Yunho wouldn’t eat unless Jaejoong fed him the food.

Then again he loves his boys and without them their life would have become boring. It took him an hour to cook everything for Yunho and some of his colleagues. Two of Yunho’s colleagues were actually Jaejoong’s best friends.

He put all the food into a bag and put it in the car, he then took Taemin and put him in his seat. Before driving towards Yunho’s high school for the second time that day.

He sang along to all the songs playing on the radio together with Taemin who mostly just laughed or yelled 'ma' or 'pa'.

When they got to the school he took out Taemin’s stroller and put him into that. He the proceeded to take out the food and put it underneath the stroller, that way he didn’t have to carry it. As soon as he stepped into the school all eyes were on him. It wasn’t everyday a very famous actor/fashion designer walked into your school.

"Excuse me do you know, where the teachers launch is?" Jaejoong asked a group of girls. It wasn’t his first time there. It’s just been along time since he last had been there.

"Eh… yeah just walk straight and turn left at the end of the corridor. Then if you walk a little you’ll see on you right side a door with 'teachers launch' written on it." They all looked dazed at him.

"Thank you girls." He sent them a smile in gratitude.

He followed the girl’s direction and ended up in front of a door with 'teachers launch' written on it. He knocked on the door before opening it. There wasn’t a lot of teacher’s, but he knew most of those who were their right know. When he scanned the area to see if any of them was one of his best friends he saw a back he knew. He slowly crept up behind the person and put his hands in front of his victim’s eyes so they couldn’t see anything.

"Which put her hands in front of my face? Do you want to die?!" Jaejoong just rolled his eyes at his friend. 

"You most really have the guts to that. Are you one of the girls who are trying to get my Hannie? Just for you information Hannie belongs to me and me only. And he shows me that every night!" Jaejoong removed his hands and smack his friend in the back of his head.

"As much as I like to listen to you Heechul. I don’t really want to know what you and Hangeng do every night." Jaejoong said while crossing his arms across his chest. Heechul looked shocked for a moment before letting out a high-pitched squeal and throwing his arms around Jaejoong.

"Jaejoongie. I have missed you so much. Where have you been? What are you doing here?"

"I have missed you too Chullie. I had been busy with the movie and the new collection, than I went on a vacation, got a new member to the family. Taemin have a surprise for Yunho. By the way where is Hyunjoong? I haven’t seen him for a long time."

"Somewhere, wait here I’ll get him." Heechul quickly walked off two minutes later he hears the intercom is .

"YAH! KIM HYUNJOONG! GET YOUR TO THE TEACHERS LAUNCH RIGHT NOW! Thank you." Jaejoong could only shake his head ad his friend’s behavior. Heechul came back like nothing just had happened.

"So Jae. What exactly did you mean by 'got a new member to the family'?" Heechul asked before he could answer the door to the teachers launch was forcefully opened.

"What do you want Kim Heechul?" Hyunjoong said looking pissed at Heechul.

"Why would I want you?"

"Why did you call me here then, you idiot?"

"Uh… are you blind? Look who is standing right in front of you." Hyunjoong looked at Jaejoong before pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.

" Jae I missed you."

"I missed you too Hyun."

"So what where you going to tell me before this idiot interrupted us?"

"Yah! I’m not an idiot. What where you taking about?"

"Jae just said they got a new member to the family."

"Are you pregnant again Jae? You and Yunho never give it a rest do you?" Hyunjoong said. Both Heechul and Hyunjoong looked at Jaejoong’s flat stomach. Jaejoong smacked both of them in the back of their heads.

"You are both idiot’s and no I’m not pregnant. What I meant was we adopted a boy named Jongin into our family."

"Aww… how old is he?" Hyunjoong asked while rubbing the spot Jaejoong hit him.

"He is three the same age as Changmin. We didn’t know his birthday we decided to make it the same day as Changmin. They are now twins." Jaejoong said.

"How did Changmin take that?" Heechul asked.

"Well they are both impossible to stay apart for five minutes. They already made Junsu cry a few times. They made Yunho crazy of all the pranks they make around the house. They are together all the time. It is as they were real twins."

"When do we get to meet him?" Heechul asked.

"I don’t know, but Heechul do you mind looking after Junsu and Taemin next weekend?"

"Why?"

"It’s our weeding anniversary I want it to special."

"Sure, what about Changmin and Jongin?"

"They are going to stay with L.joe and Chunji. I have already talked to them."

"Well haven’t you grown up?" Heechul and Jaejoong looked at Hyunjoong who came towards them with Taemin in his hands.

"Wahhhh… Taemin you sure have grown since last time I saw you." Taemin just smiled at Hyunjoong and Heechul.

"Ma." Heechul and Hyunjoong looked shocked at each other before looking at the smiling Jaejoong.

"Did Taemin just speak Jae?" Hyunjoong asked.

"Yeah, that’s why I actually wanted to see Yunho. Taemin said his two first words today. I wanted Yunho to see it." Heechul looked between Jaejoong and Hyunjoong before taking Taemin and running out of the teachers launch with the baby in his arms. It took Jaejoong a few seconds to get what happened before he ran after Heechul.

"Heechul, where the hell are you going with Taemin?" Heechul just continued to run without stopping he turned a corner and disappeared from Jaejoong sight.

"Where the hell did he go?"

"I think he went to Yunho’s classroom. Come on it’s this way." Hyunjoong said. Jaejoong just ran behind him so they could get to Yunho’s classroom.

 

While all this chaos happened Yunho was in his classroom teaching his students math.

They were going trough a math problem when the door slammed open and Heechul came in. He slammed the door shut before walking over to Yunho with Taemin in his arms. When Taemin saw his father he yelled out a loud "pa!" which made all the students look at the baby and then look at Yunho, who looked confused at Heechul. Why did Heechul have Taemin in his arms? Yunho took Taemin from Heechul’s arms before asking him questions.

"Heechul why exactly do you have Taemin in your arms?"

"I just kidnapped him and ran for my life."

"Why did you kidnap him?" Yunho raised one of his eyebrows at Heechul.

"Taemin said his first words today. Before Jae could show you I ran here with him."

"Jae?" Before Heechul could answer the door flung open again just this time I was Hyunjoong and Jaejoong.

"Kim Heechul you idiot! Why the hell did you run with Taemin?"

"I just felt like it."

"Uhh… Yunho seonsaengnim. What exactly is going on here?" One of the boys from Yunho’s class asked him. Yunho looked up at his class before looking at Jaejoong; taking his hand he pulled Jaejoong to him.

“Well this is Jaejoong my wife and this is Taemin our youngest son." All the students looked at Yunho with open mouths.

"We didn’t know Yunho seonsaengnim was married." One of the students said.

"How many kids do to have together?" Another students asked.

"With Taemin we have four."

"We don’t believe you." A third student said. Yunho opened op his laptop and showed his class the screensaver. It was a picture of all of them together at the park.

"This is our eldest son Junsu he is five, this is our twins Changmin and Jongin they are three and last but not least Taemin who is now 8 moths old." He pointed at each person as he told the class, the names of their kids.   

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Special guets appearance by:

Kim Heechul:

Kim Hyunjoong: