The Jung kids

The Jung family

Another chapter is up...

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet.

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a pretty normal day in the Jung household, until they all heard a blood-curling scream Yunho and Jaejoong’s room. Everyone in the household ran to their room where they found Jaejoong passed out. Yunho quickly ran to Jaejoong’s side and lifted him to his bed. After Yunho was sure Jaejoong was comfortable he turned to look at the culprit who was behind all this.

 

"Minnie why did you play that prank on umma, you know he hates spiders." Yunho looked sternly at Changmin.

"It’s not my fault umma passed out. Me and Jonginnie just made a bet." Changmin said looking directly at Yunho showing he had nothing to hide.

"What kind of bet?"

"Well Jongin said umma would only scream if he saw spiders, and I said that he wouldn’t. We needed to see won so we took this entire bunch of fake spider and threw then on the bed and everywhere else just see umma’s reaction. Which reminds me that we both were wrong on this one. Umma faints as soon as he sees more than one spider." Changmin said the last part to Jongin.

"Why did you bet on umma when you had many other things to bet on?"

 

It was pretty normal that Changmin and Jongin would bet about things. Until now the things they have betted about wasn’t like this. They had made a bet on who could eat the most and who was the quickest to take a bath. It was something silly like that they had done before

 

"Because umma’s reactions are funny to watch an hear." Changmin and Jongin said at the same time.

 

They all left the room so Jaejoong could get some rest. Before he went out of the room Yunho made sure to collect all the spiders, so when Jaejoong woke up he wouldn’t see them and faint again.

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Jongin and me walked back into my room.

"Well that went better than what we had thought." Jongin said.

"Yeah, I’m surprised appa didn’t ground us like last time."

"Well that was a pretty funny bet."

They had betted on who could dirty the house most with out being caught. They actually did a good job until Yunho discovered them running around with mud-covered shoes.

"Minnie hyung may I ask you something?"

"Sure Jonginnie." Changmin knew that Jongin had to ask him something serious because he had a really thoughtful expression mixed with a little fear and confusion.

"How do you know when you like someone?" Changmin looked surprised at Jongin, he didn’t expect him to ask a question like that, he was 3 – nearly 4 – years old himself.

"I don’t know?"

"Then how did you know you like Kyu hyung?"

"How did you know about Kyu and me?"

"I saw you kissed him on the lips a few days ago."

"Well Kyu had always been a part of me, so I know that if Kyu wasn’t with me, I wouldn’t know what to do."

"Ahh…"

"Why Jonginnie? Do you like someone?"

"Maybe I don’t know."

"Let me guess its Kyungsoo hyung, right?" Jongin let out a deep sigh.  

"Yeah. I feel funny when ever he is near me."

"You should ask umma. He knows about everything."

"I’ll do that when he wakes up again."

"That’s good, now I have to get the game room ready Kyu is coming over, do you want to join us?"

"No I’ll just play with Minnie Min, see you later Minnie hyung."

"Alright."

 

Jongin’s POV

 

Changmin walked towards the game room and Jongin walked towards Taemin’s room. On his way he met a smiling Kyuhyun.

"Hey Kyu hyung."

"Hey Jonginnie."

"Minnie hyung just went to the game room, he waiting for you there."

"Thanks Jonginnie, aren’t you coming with me?" Kyuhyun asked when he saw Jongin walking away from him.

"No hyung I’m going to play with Minnie Min, you go and play with Minnie hyung."

"Okay, I’ll see you later."

"Alright."

Jongin continued to walk to Taemin’s room where he saw his brother playing with some to cars.

"Hey Minnie Min, how are you doing?" Taemin smiled brightly at his hyung.

"Do you want to play with hyung until umma get’s up? Hyung have to ask umma something."

Taemin simply smiled again and together they played with the toy cars until Jongin heard his umma talking to his appa.

"I’ll be right back okay Minnie Min?" Taemin nodded and continued to play with his toys.

Jongin walked into his parents’ room to see umma was sitting on the bed with appa behind him.

"Umma?"

"Yes Jonginnie?" Umma opened his arms so I could cuddle into him.

"How do Jongin know if he likes someone?" I asked umma, hoping he could give an answer.

"Why do you ask baby?"

"Because I want to know."

"Well who do you feel around the person?"

"I feel happy, my heart hurts sometimes and I don’t want to leave him alone."

"Well I can tell that you like Kyungsoo alto more than you thought you did."

"What do you mean?"

"You’ll find out about it later."

"Okay umma." I just laid there for a while before I hoped down from the bed and ran into Taemin’s room to play with him again.

I wanted to tell Kyungsoo about this the next time we see each other at the kindergarten. For now I had make my little brother happy.