Surprise Baby Boo

The Jung family

 

Hey sorry I didn't update yesterday... I have a valid explanation for that...

Two days ago my aunt had an appointment for her 12-week scan where they found out that the baby's heart didn't beat. So yesterday she was having a surgery to get the baby removed, I had to look after my 23 months old cousin, so I didn't have time to update... 

So today i made an extra long chapter for Chanyeol... Happy birthday Chanyoellie :D

Anyways Enjoy :D

-Taffnyy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jaejoong was getting ready for the next show. He was a little anxious it was the first concert that he hasn’t talked to Yunho before going on the stage, but he knew that they would talk later on and that helped him calming down he frenetic beating heart.

 

Yunho on the other hand had a little problem with getting the kids to do, as he wants them to. Changmin and Jongin wanted to bring all their games while Junsu wanted to have his stuffed dolphins with him on the ride, the only one that didn’t give him a head ache was little Taemin who kept smiling at him and that actually calmed him down. When he finally got them to cooperate, as he wanted he was ready for the big event to happen. 

 

Yunho had been driving for about 1 hour and all the kids were fast asleep. Junsu sat on the front seat with him, with Jongin, Changmin and Taemin in the back.

 

Time skip…

 

Jaejoong had just finished his second last song for the night before he was going to perform the last one he had to do some activities with his fans.

They had just done a game where the staff selects a random fan and they have to yell a letter from that letter Jaejoong have to find a city name, girls and boys name, an animal and name a food with that letter. He just had do, all that before the time limit which was1 minute and 30 seconds. If he did they would give a signed CD as gift, whichever seat number he pulled out from the box. He got 6 out of 9 right, which made 6 girls, and boys get the signed CD.  

He had a lot fun with the fans when the came to last segment. It was call a friend and get them to say the sentence the MC wants them to.

"Okay are you all ready for the next game?" The MC asked the fans, they all yelled in excitement.

"Okay I’ll say a sentence and you have to call someone and get them to say that sentence. Alright Jaejoong-sshi?"

"Alright bring it on. We can do this right Cassiopeia?" All the fans yelled yes and cheered on him afterwards.

"Alright, when we make the call everyone have to be silent, you can’t tell them why you call you just have to make them say the sentence. The first sentence is 'I like you more than him' oh and you can’t say the words in the sentence. Who will you call Jaejoong-sshi?" Jaejoong though for a second, he found the perfect person for this one.

"I’ll call my friend Heechul." Jaejoong took the phone that the staff now had connected to the speakers so everyone could hear the conversation.

Ring ring… ring ring… Ring ri…

"Hello, who is this?" Jaejoong decided to have a little fun with Heechul, so he made his voice really girly.

"Hello, this is Kim Eunji, is Hangeng home?" Jaejoong hid his face in his hoodie so Heechul couldn’t hear him laugh, if he did he would know it was him who called.

"Yah! Who the hell are you calling my Hannie." Heechul yelled.

"But, GengGeng told me to call this number if I ever needed help." Jaejoong made his voice soft and innocent, he knew Heechul hated it when someone faked to be innocent.  

"Who are you to call my Hannie, GengGeng? Yah Hangeng get your down here right now!" Jaejoong could hear Heechul was yelling at Hangeng like mad, he felt bad for Hangeng so he thought he should stop Heechul.

"Yah Kim Heechul!" Jaejoong yelled in his normal voice.

"How the hell do you know my name?"

"How the hell can you not recognize your best friends voice and the nickname he gave your husband before he knew you?"

"Joongie?"

"Yes! You weirdo."

"Why did you do that idiot?"

"I was bored."

"What did I every do to you?"

"Hmm… let me see you took Taemin and ran like a mad person with out telling me where you were going to take him."

"Oh… yeah… I forgot about that." Jaejoong just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah… that…" Jaejoong muttered.

"Well was there a reason for calling me?"

"Yeah… I have a question for you. What am I to you?" Jaejoong asked.

"My best friend that I like the most of course." Heechul said

"What about Hyunjoong then?"

"I like him too as my best friend."

"More than me?"

"Of course not."

"Then say it."

"What’s with you today."

"Just answer me Chullie."

"I like you more than him, okay?" As soon as Heechul said it all the fans began to scream.

"Where are you, Joongie, what’s with all that noise?"

"I’m with my fans right know at the concert, I had to call someone and get them to say 'I like you more than him' if you said it then the mission is a success."

"Ahh… Hello all of Joongie’s fans, I’m Kim Heechul Jaejoong’s best and most fabulous friend."  The fans enthusiastically said hello to Heechul.

"Well Chullie I have to go, I’ll call you later."

"Okay, bye." With that Heechul hung up and Jaejoong looked at the MC ready for the next line.

"Okay the next sentence I have for you is 'I love you', do you have anyone in mind?" Jaejoong already knew he was going to call Yunho, even if it was for a minute he wanted to hear Yunho’s soothing voice.

He put a thinking face on, and asked the fans:

"Who do you think I should call?"

They all synchronized yelled:

"Jung Yunho!"

"You want me to call Yunho?"

"NE‼" They all yelled.

"Okay I’ll try and call Yunho."

Ring ring… ring ri…

"Hello?" Jaejoong smiled slightly when he heard the voice he ad missed the most the whole day.

"Hey Yunnie."

"Hey Baby, are you done with your concert?"

"Yeah I finished the concert for today. I miss you Yunnie so much."

"I miss you too Boo. In two weeks time you’ll be home with me and the kids, you can do it."

"I know, but two week is long, I might just die because I’m missing you too much."

"You can’t die on me Baby Boo, then I’ll have to look after this crazy bunch by my self. You want to repeat what happened yesterday?"

"No I still feel sorry for the baby sitters. Are they okay now?" Jaejoong did feel sorry for the baby sitters; they got trapped in Changmin and Jongin’s evil plans."

"That’s why I need you with me Boo. Wit out you I’m nothing and you know that Love."

"Yeah and with out you I’m nothing."

"Exactly Love."

"Where are you I’m on the way home, all the kids are asleep after playing for hours in the amusement park."

"I’ll call you later if you are driving right now."

"Okay. I love you Baby Boo, stay healthy."

"I will and get home safe, Yunnie I love you too." After he hung up he looked at his fans and saw some of them had tears in their eyes.

"You succeeded them both with out a problem Jaejoong-sshi. Now before the last song I have to introduce you to someone. They are going to perform to your last song, you’ll sing and they’ll dance. Okay, it’s a special something for Jaejoong." Jaejoong could only nod he was very curious to know who was going to dance to his song.

"Alright then this is the last song for tonight with a special performance, that only you will get to see. Thank you for tonight this was MC Shindong."

When the music for Kiss B came on Jaejoong closed his eyes for a minute and though of Yunho the song that he had written for him.

He opened his eyes when he began to sing the first line. He could see a man dance to his song he just couldn’t see who it was because they were wearing a mask, but somehow Jaejoong felt that he knew the person. He just couldn’t put a finger on who it was behind the mask.

Link to the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRC0o_vfiRs

 

I want to give you the ice cream that you like (white vanilla cream)
Honestly, rather than holding your hand, I like your kiss better
Our (our) own secret (secret) – everyone will be jealous
When I screamed with happiness, people probably mis-heard it
You are my everything

 

When he came to his choruses he was sure it was Yunho who was dancing, but the problem was that Yunho was at home with the kids, but the moves was the same as his Yunnie’s moves. 

 

And so hot so cool so sweet oh making in love
So hot so cool so sweet Yeah
Do as I say, do as I command, see, it fits right
Don’t love another man or else I’ll be disappointed baby
Call me today as well, love me again, you want it too
Keep us a secret from your man

 

To play to play Kiss B
Like it like this TP (x2)

 

Jaejoong was sure it was Yunho by now, he could the way he moved his body and the way he danced. It was like watching him dance for the first time all over again. He felt really lucky to have this man his side.

Come to me without anyone knowing until the morning comes
Don’t be timid, do as you always did
You are my MVP
You are my everything

 

And so hot so cool so sweet oh making in love
So hot so cool so sweet Yeah
Do as I say, do as I command, see, it fits right
Don’t love another man or else I’ll be disappointed baby
Call me today as well, love me again, you want it too
Keep us a secret from your man

 

Jaejoong decided that he wanted to show Yunho that he knew it was him who danced. Walked up to the dancing Yunho who had seen him coming towards him. He let his hand roam across the torso that he knew like the back of his hand. He pulled the mask off him and walked backwards away from him slowly of course. Yunho saw the playfulness in Jaejoong’s eyes and decided to play along with him.    

To play to play Kiss B
Like it like this TP (x2)

 

All I need is one kiss; get a taste of your bliss
Stir up the magic when you and I mix
From the bed to the floor, hotter than before
I can’t even look at you

So turn the lights off
May I take your top off as you take off mine
It’s what I’ve been waiting for, now we finally got time

Top to bottom front to the back every spot I won’t miss
And it all starts, from just this, from one kiss (from one kiss)

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/jaejoong-kiss-b-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2lsu9EL5X

 

Do as I say, do as I command, see, it fits right
Don’t love another man or else I’ll be disappointed baby
Call me today as well, love me again, you want it too
Keep us a secret from your man

To play to play Kiss B
Like it like this TP (x2)

 

As he ended the song he kissed Yunho on the lips in front of everyone, showing all his fans that this is Jung Yunho the love of his life. He held his hand in his as he said his last word for the night.

"Thank you for tonight everyone… I had a lot of fun with you, I hope you all had fun with me… Oh and this is my lovely husband Jung Yunho, he was my surprise for tonight… bye everyone." With that Jaejoong and Yunho climbed down the stage and went to the hotel Jaejoong stayed at, where all the kids where with one of the staff members looking after them.

"Thank you for the surprise, I missed you so much, that I thought I was dreaming at first, but then I knew it was you, I just had to touch you. I missed the feeling of you skin under my fingers."

"I missed you too Boo, that’s why I came all the way here and danced specially just for you."

"I love you now, I’ll love you tomorrow, I’ll love you forever Jung Yunho."

"I’ll love you forever and ever Jung Jaejoong, nothing is going to stop me from that." Yunho kissed Jaejoong tenderly before they walked into their hotel suit where the kids where making chaos. They didn’t care they knew they loved each other and that they loved their kids equally.