Valentines day

The Jung family

This is a quick chapter...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY SHIM CHANGMIN, I WISH YOU THE BEST IN THE FUTURE...

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes.

Enjoy the reading

- Taffnyy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yunnie I have to go now. I’ll be home around dinner time, I’ll take Taeminnie with me, so you’ll only have Junsu and the twins." Jaejoong said to Yunho as he was looking in the mirror fixing his hair.

"Alright, are you eating before you come home or should I make some extra for you?" Yunho was sitting up in their bed with Taemin on his lap playing with his necklace Jaejoong had given him on their first anniversary.

"I’ll definitely come home and eat if you cook." Jaejoong looked at Yunho through the mirror reflection.

"Then it’s decided I’ll cook tonight." Yunho smiled at Jaejoong.

"And I’ll be looking forward to it." Jaejoong got up from his chair and walked towards Yunho.

"What time do you have to be at the studio?"

"My photo shoot starts at 10 and ends at 12, and Taeminnie’s CF starts at 1 and ends around 4-5 after that we’ll head home." Jaejoong took his and Taemin’s bag, and headed downstairs. Yunho followed after him with Taemin in his arms.

 

"Okay babies umma have to go, so be good and behave, don’t give your appa a hard time. If you guys have been good then I’ll give you a present when I get home. Okay?" Jaejoong eyed his trouble twins, knowing Junsu wouldn’t be a problem as long as he had his dolphin plushy, but the twins on the other hand was another story.

"Not even a little prank?" Changmin asked Jaejoong, with wide eyes. It wasn’t abnormal that Jaejoong had to go to work and Yunho had to look after them, but they always somehow got to make a prank or two if they put up their innocent act, which is what Changmin was doing right now. Jaejoong knew that wouldn’t listen even if he said no so he let Yunho handle that area.

"Nope, not one prank, not today, I have to get the last details of the school festival down." Yunho said.

"When was the festival again?"

"February 28."

"That’s right, I even bought the tickets a week ago, I just forgot about it. Silly me." Jaejoong smiled. He looked down at his watch and saw it was nine. He had to go now if he didn’t want to me late. Without traffic it would take 15 minutes to arrive at the studio, with traffic it would take him half an hour. He kissed Junsu, Changmin and Jongin on the forehead he then picked up Taemin, but didn’t leave before he gave Yunho a long and deep goodbye kiss, making both of them smile.

 

Yunho and the boys’ listen closely to the sound of Jaejoong’s car, when they could hear it anymore, Yunho called the guardhouse to make sure Jaejoong really did leave.

"Okay boys let get this plan in action, we have to be done by 5, because that’s when umma and Taemin is done and may be on the way home, okay?" The three boys looked at their appa and nodded their head.

"Okay first on the list we have to clean the house. Junsu, Changmin and Jongin you all have to clean your own rooms first, when you are done come find me, okay?" All three of them nodded their heads and ran upstairs to clean their rooms.

 

While they were cleaning their rooms Yunho had to clean the rest of the house. He started in the kitchen making the already sparkly clean kitchen clean again. He then moved onto the living room. He dusted the whole room and then vacuumed the entire living room, making sure he didn’t miss one spot. After making sure everything looked clean, he moved upstairs to their bedroom.

 

Jongin was the first one getting done with cleaning his room, Yunho told him to help the other and when they all three were done they had to find him again.

Yunho cleaned every spot in their bedroom for a good safety he also cleaned their bathroom. Just as he finished that the three boys came into his room, being done with their cleaning too (he left the rest of the house to the cleaning crew).  

 

"Okay, it’s already 12 lets go and pick up everything I had ordered, then come home and make dinner for your umma." They quickly got ready and headed to the town where Yunho had ordered some stuff they would need for the night.

 

"First stop is the floweriest, come on boys let’s go." They waked into the flower shop and waited for their turn.

 

"Hello I ordered a dozen red and a dozen white rose petals and a flower bouquet of white lilies and a valentine’s bouquet under the name Jung Yunho."

"Yes, just a moment and I’ll find them for you Jung-sshi." While two of the staff members went to get Yunho’s order another took care of the payment for the roses, so Yunho could leave as soon as he got the roses. When the staff members came with his order he gave each twin a box with rose petals while Junsu got the bouquet with white lilies. They put everything in the car and drove to the next store, which was the bakery, this time Yunho went alone, and got the cake he had ordered.    

 He then got back to the car and drove to their final destination, which was a supermarket to get the ingredients he needed to make Jaejoong and the kids some food. He was going to make some Chili con Carne, an extremely spicy edition for Jaejoong and himself and a light edition to the kids.

 

When they got home it was already 2. Yunho helped the kids with their homemade chocolate as he made Chili con Carne. They decorated the dining hall with candles and half of the rose petals; they used the rest in the Yunjae bedroom.

 

They finished everything 4:30, and Yunho made sure all three of them got a shower before Jaejoong got home.

At 5 Jaejoong sent Yunho message saying they were on their way home. Yunho quickly lit the candles and turned off all the light on the first floor.

 

When Jaejoong got into the house he was met by silence, so he walked towards the dining hall, as he opened the door he was met by a 'Happy Valentines day umma' he smiled and took the bouquet of lilies from Junsu giving all three of them kisses all over their faces.

"Happy valentines day baby." Jaejoong gave Yunho a quick kiss promising to give a better one later when the kids were asleep.

Which he really did after they made sure the kids were asleep and the door was locked.          

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The White lilies:

The Valentines bouquet: