We love you, Jung Jaejoong

The Jung family

Hey sorry I didn't update last friday... I'm going trough some problems with my family right now...

Anyways a new chapter I haven't checked for grama mistakes yet in...  

Enjoy :D

-Taffnyy

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s been two weeks since Jaejoong went on his world tour. As promised he had called home every day to video cam with his family, they mostly talked for three hours before Jaejoong had to go back and practice. Whenever he was done he would call Yunho or Yunho would call him. Then they would talk among themselves whispering sweet nothings to each other, saying how much they missed and loved each other. They would also exchange funny stories trough out the night.

The day Yunho had planned something special for Jaejoong he needed to come up with an excuse for Jaejoong not to call them that day, the only thing he really could think of was the amusement park so he told Jaejoong that they wouldn’t be home because he was taking them to the amusement park. Jaejoong being Jaejoong believed what Yunho told him, even though he was a little sad that he couldn’t speak with his kids the whole day, he knew they would love to plat at the amusement park.

  

The night before Yunho’s plan was going to take action he spoke to Jaejoong.

"Baby how do you take care of the kids a whole day with out them killing someone?" Yunho asked as soon as Jaejoong answered his phone.

"Well hello to you too baby. What did they do?" Jaejoong asked with a chuckle.

"Well I had to go to a conference today at the school so I called Heechul and asked if he knew any good baby sitters. So I called for the baby sitters he told me about, and they agreed to come."

"That’s a good thing right, Yunnie?" Jaejoong said.

"Yeah, that’s what I also thought. Until I came home." Yunho let out a long sigh.

"What happened? Are the kids all right? They aren’t hurt are they?" Jaejoong asked with out letting Yunho answer him.

"Jae calm down, nothing happened to the kids, they are all right, all of them, and no one is hurt." Yunho said calming Jaejoong down.

"That’s good right?"

"Yeah for the kids."

"What do you mean?"

"Well…"

 

*Flashback*

 

Ding-dong.

“Welcome. I’m Jung Yunho, I guess you must be Kim Kibum or Key and Kim Jonghyun." Yunho looked at the blond and brown haired boys in front of him, with a smile.

"Ah. Yes I’m Key and this is my boyfriend Jonghyun." The blond introduced them to Yunho.

"As I said in the phone I hope you don’t mind taking care of four kids?"

"No it’s alright, that’s why both me an Jjong are here." Yunho smiled and called down all the kids (except Taemin of course, he was sleeping in his room), when they came down Yunho looked at them.

"Kids, this is Key and Jonghyun hyung’s they are going to look after you while appa he going to a conference okay? Key and Jonghyun this is my kids; this is Junsu he’s five, then we have the twin Changmin and Jongin they are tree and our last son is Taemin he is 9 months. Right now he is asleep in his room upstairs." Key and Jonghyun smiled at the kids.

"Okay I’m going now, behave and listen well to the hyung’s alright? I’ll be back in five hours time." Yunho kissed the all the kids and said bye to Key and Jonghyun before going.

After Yunho left it were just the kids and the baby sitters.

"So you are going to look after us?" Changmin asked whit an innocent smile.

"Wahhh… you are so cute, who are you Changmin or Jongin?" Key cooed at Changmin.

"Jongin and that is Changmin my brother." Changmin said with another innocent smile.

"You are the cutes thing I have ever met." Key kept cooing over Changmin.

"But Minnie…" Junsu didn’t get to finish his sentence before Jongin clasped his hand over his mouth.

"Junsu hyung are you not feeling well you know that I’m Changmin and that’s Jonginnie right?" Junsu just nodded when Jongin glared at him.

"Come on hyung let’s go upstairs." Jongin took Junsu’s hand and walked with him into their game room.

"Hyung do you want to see where Taemin is sleeping?" Changmin asked his voice full of fake innocence. Key of course said yes to the little angel in front of him, thinking that this kid could never hurt anyone. Jonghyun on the other hand was a little skeptical of Changmin, he that there were something wrong he just couldn’t figure out what.

Changmin took both Key and Jonghyun’s hands and showed them their rooms first they them showed where little Taemin was sleeping.

"Minnie Min like to sleep a lot, so appa and umma always say that we should let him sleep so he can grow up faster and play with us." He then took them to the game room where Jongin and Junsu were.

"This is my, Kyuhyunnie and Minnie’s game room."

"Who is Kyuhyunnie?" Key asked.

"My bestes best friend."

"Then what about Changmin?" Jonghyun asked.

"You are silly Jonghyun hyung, Minnie is my bestes best twin brother." Changmin said.

 "Hey Minnie should we show them the best room in this house?" Jongin asked, Junsu just sat quietly beside Jongin, clutching dolphin close to his chest afraid the twins would kill him if he said anything.

"Sure Jonginnie." Changmin said and the twin sent each other a smirk that went unknown by Key and Jonghyun who was busy cooing at Junsu.

"Come on hyungs." Changmin and Jongin said together. Changmin took Key’s hand and Jongin took Jonghyun’s hand they showed them a room Yunho had specially made just for the two of them, Jaejoong didn’t even know about the room.

Changmin and Jongin knew where everything was placed in the room so they easily walk trough the room like nothing was wrong with it. Key and Jonghyun just followed them both out thinking; they saw the two of them just walk so they didn’t think anything bad could happen. Boy they are wrong.

As soon as they stepped inside they were attacked by water falling down from nowhere then when they turn around to walk out, they couldn’t because the door they came in from wasn’t there anymore.

"Oh, hyungdeul if you want to go out you have to go all the way over here and press this button." Both Changmin and Jongin said.

Key and Jonghyun didn’t have any other choices so the began to walk, Key held Jonghyun’s hand like it was his last life line.

They only got to take two more steps before they got flour all over them, and it didn’t help that they were wet.

"What the hell." Key yelled momently forgetting all about the kids in the same room.    

"You know appa would be mad if he knew you cursed in front of us." Jongin said. Key just huffed annoyed. 

"Just wait till I get my hands on you both." Key said.

"Well then you better come and get us." Changmin tauntingly said.

"I will just you wait." He took another step and this time he got covered in feathers. Making him and Jonghyun sneeze a lot and they looked like chickens.

Suddenly they heard Taemin cry from his room.

"Come on Jonginnie let’s go look after Minnie Min." Jongin said. Changmin nodded and acted like he pressed the button he told Key to press. They both fell into a whole with ended in the kitchen cupboard; it was a secret escape route. They both took a bottle of milk and up to Taemin’s room. They have him the milk and let him stay there, knowing none of them could carry him around.

They heard a small 'beep' and smirk and high fived at each other.

"The trap actually worked." Changmin said.

"We got to tell appa this when he get’s home. Let go play some video games for now." Jongin said. They both ran into their game room where they had left Junsu, they found him fast asleep on the floor, so Changmin and Jongin got some pillows and blankets and put it on him so he wouldn’t freeze.

 

It was around 4:30 when Yunho came home, the conference ended quicker than he had expected. They were already don by 4 o’clock, it just took Yunho half an hour to drive home from the place they held the conference.

"I’m home." He yelled, he had expected the baby sitters or at least one of them to come and say hi.

 

There were no response what so ever so he waked upstairs he looked into Changmin’s room first he then looked into Jongin’s (they decided to have separate rooms but they were still connected to each other by a door), he then went into Junsu’s room and still didn’t see anyone. When he opened the into Taemin’s room he saw the peaceful sleeping Taemin and waked out again. He could conclude that they were all in the house somewhere. He decided to look in the game room what he saw made him both smile and frown. It made him smile because the boys were all sleeping next to each other. Junsu was in the middle with Changmin and Jongin on both his side.

 

What made him frown was that he couldn’t see the baby sitters anywhere. He walked out of the room again and called out their names. When he went by the secret room he could hear some noises from the inside. He quickly opened the door and saw that Key was hanging upside down and Jonghyun was tied to a chair. He quickly released the two of them and apologized a thousand times. Key just huffed angrily at him, yelling that he would never in his life ever look after Changmin and Jongin again. Jonghyun didn’t know if he should be amused by everything that had happened that day or he should be angry.

 

Yunho gave Key and Jonghyun more money than they had originally talked about, after being trapped for gods knows how long.

 

When Changmin and Jongin woke up after their little nap they got yelled at by Yunho a lot. He took away their entire game console and looked the game room so they couldn’t play.

 

*Flashback ends*    

 

Jaejoong was laughing so hard he couldn’t breath, he was angry that the kids didn’t behave, but at the same time he couldn’t stop laughing about what Changmin and Jongin did to the baby sitters.

"Oh… how I love my babies, Yunnie." Yunho couldn’t help, but laugh a little with his wife.

"I know you do baby, so come home safe and sound arasso (alright)?"

"I will... by the way when I get home you are in trouble mister."

"What why Jae?"

"Why did you give them that kind of a room?" Jaejoong scolded him.

"I didn’t it was empty when I gave it to them, we just build a few things." Yunho defended himself.

"That’s no excuse mister."

"I’m sorry Boo, but I just couldn’t say no, when they begged with puppy eyes. Ps. I love you."

"I know the feeling. I love you too."

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you and the kids too so much, I want to come home right now."

"You know you can’t baby, you have to finish this concert for all your fans sake. We will see you soon, until then. Jung Jaejoong we love and miss you a lot."

"I love you guys too"

"Bye Baby Boo."

"Bye Yunnie, sweet dreams."

"Of course they are sweet I have you in them."

"Cheesy. Bye take care."

"Bye, Love you."

"Love you too."

With that the two of them hang up and got ready to sleep they both had a big day ahead of them. Jaejoong had his concert and Yunho had his surprise for Jaejoong.