World tour

The Jung family

OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!!! LOVE YOU GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME HAPPY TO READ!!!

Hey another chapter is up... 

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet.

Enjoy :D

-Taffnyy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Jaejoong woke up again it was morning. He had a massive headache like there was no tomorrow. He got up and packed some bags, most of it was photos of his family, he also packed some of Yunho’s cloths, he always slept in Yunho’s cloths when they were away from each other and couldn’t sleep together.

He was going to miss all his kids while he was going to be away.

The sweet Junsu, with all his dolphin stuff and talk about Yoochun.

The one who was the master of the naughtiness Changmin, who made sure there was always chaos in the house.    

The new addition, but also the one you didn’t know if he was an angle or the devil, Jongin, with his newfound love for a certain Owl eyed boy.

Then there is his last cutie pie son. The one who always surprises Jaejoong with the new things he begins to learn.

How could he leave all of them alone with Yunho for a month?

Ahh… his sweet Yunnie… how are Yunho going to survive a month alone with the kids, Jaejoong is having hard time doing controlling them alone for a few hours how are Yunho going to control them for a month?

He got his bags and took them with him downstairs where all of his family members were sitting together watching a movie. When Junsu saw Jaejoong with all the bags in his hands, he though Jaejoong was going to move out of the house, because of the events yesterday. The only thing he really could was running towards Jaejoong while he was crying.

The others turned around to look why Junsu suddenly began to cry, when they saw all the bags the other all ran towards Jaejoong and began to cling on him. All of them were crying and saying they were sorry for misbehaving, they also promised not to misbehave again if Jaejoong stayed with them. Yunho jut laughed at the scene from the sofa with Taemin.

"Umma Minnie promise to be a good boy, just don’t leave Minnie. Minnie is sorry if we scared you too much yesterday"

"Yes umma, Jonginnie will also be a good boy don’t leave us umma. We are sorry, we won’t do it again if umma says so."

"Umma Junsu will not cry anymore if Minnie and Jonginnie tease me, just stay with us umma."

"Babies umma are not leaving you guys. Well not technically, have you all forgot that umma is going on a world tour?" They all looked up at Jaejoong with glassy eyes.

"When are umma coming back?" Changmin and Jongin asked at the same time.

"I’ll leave today and be back in a month." Jaejoong said all the kids began to protest.

"But umma that’s sooooooo long." Changmin and Jongin said together again.

"It’s not that long plus you still have appa." Jaejoong tried to calm all the kids down.

"But that’s not the same umma. We will all die because appa can’t make food. Minnie will die of starvation and umma don’t want that to happen right, so umma has to stay." Jaejoong laughed when Yunho protested in the bag ground about the cooking.

"It’ll be like a blink of an eye the month is gone and umma will be with you guys again, plus umma will video cam with you everyday. Alright?" Jaejoong asked, they somehow cooled down when he mentioned the video cam.

They all sat together on the sofa watching the movie they started to the end. Jaejoong sat in between Yunho’s legs so his back was against Yunho’s chest.

"I’m going to miss you so much baby." Yunho whispered so it was only Jaejoong that could hear him.

"I’m going to miss you too, so much. It’ll be hard to sleep at night with out you."

"I know the feeling baby, I know." Yunho caressed Jaejoong shoulder, he could feel the tension, and so he massaged Jaejoong’s shoulders making him relax a bit more.  

"I have packed your pillow Yunnie, I’ll have something of you with me."

"You can take anything, I was already planning on using your pillow." Jaejoong smiled and relaxed fully under Yunho’s hands.

 

It was around 14 o’clock when the doorbell rang and Jaejoong knew he had to go. Yunho took Jaejoong’s bags and put it in the back of the van. Jaejoong turned to look at all the kids and gave them a final goodbye.   

"Don’t give appa to much trouble alright. Be good to him, if you have been good I’ll give you a souvenir from the tour alright?" They all nodded.

Jaejoong sighed before he kissed Taemin’s head he gave Taemin to Yunho before giving hugs and kisses to his kids.

He hugged and kissed Junsu first.

"Suie baby, help appa look after the trouble maker twins alright?" Junsu nodded and kissed Jaejoong’s cheek before he let go of him.

Jaejoong then hugged and kissed Yoochun.

"Chunnie baby, please take good care of Junsu for me. I know I can leave Junsu in your care."

"I will look after him very good Jae umma, just come home safely." Yoochun said and kissed Jae’s cheek.

"I will baby, I promise."

The next to get a hugged and kissed was Changmin.

"Minnie baby take good care of Jongin and Kyuhyunnie too alright. Not so much Jonginnie I know he can take care of himself, but just for a safety look after him and don’t give appa too much trouble, listen to what he says okay?" Changmin nodded and kissed Jae’s cheek twice before letting go.

Jongin was the next to get hugged and kissed.

"Jonginnie baby take good care of Minnie hyung, Kyungsoo hyung and Luhan hyung. Even though they are your hyungs take good care of them okay. You don’t have to go total crazy with Minnie he have Kyu to look after him also, okay? Also don’t give appa to much trouble alright?" Jongin nodded and kissed the opposite site cheek of Changmin twice.

He also hugged and kissed Kyuhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan saying the same thing he said to Yoochun. He got up and looked at everyone.

"I love you all see you soon."

He turned around and looked at Yunho with a sad smile.

"I love you Yunnie. Take care of yourself and the kids. If you need to talk call me anytime I don’t care about the time of the day." Yunho smiled at the cute ranting Jae was doing.

"I know love, and you call me if you need anything alright baby, no matter what." Jae smiled he hugged Yunho as tight as he possible could without hurting Taemin. When they kissed they put every last passion and love they had for each other into the kiss. They haven’t been separated this long before since they have been together.

"Go before I change my mind and will keep you as a hostage here." Yunho kissed Jae one last time before pushing him lightly towards the van. He opened the door and sat down he closed the door and opened the window he blew them all a final kiss before the van drove towards the airport.

When Jaejoong no longer could see his family he silently let a few tears escape his eyes. He quickly dried he eyes and put his headphone in he listened to his favorite song the whole way to the airport. It was the song Yunho sang to their weeding, a song he had wrote for Jaejoong.

 

What Jaejoong didn’t know was that Yunho had planed something special for him later on. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm studying to be a biologist so I was having course about plants when my professer suddenly said:

"And this is HOYA..."

I was like, how does he know Hoya from Infinite?

I quickly googled to see what this HOYA was and found out that Hoya is a really pretty flower (Lee Howon is a pretty flower (I just felt like sharing with you guys)).