One day as Jung Taemin

The Jung family

A short update... 

This chapter is dedicated to @saae Who wanted a little bit of Taemin... I hope you liked it even if it is short...

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Taemin's POV:*

 

Well to start everything I would like to introduce myself properly to everyone. My name is Jung Taemin and I’m the youngest of the Jung kids. I have three brothers. The eldest is Junsu hyung he is 5 he’s turning 6 soon. My second and third brothers are Changmin hyung and Jongin hyung; they are both three years old. My parents are Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong.

 

A lot of you probably don’t know this, but I’m pretty smart for a one and a half year old. I may not speak that much, but that’s just because I don’t feel like it most of the time.

 

The main reason is that when you have Jaejoong and Yunho as your parents, you never wish to grow up. Changmin and Jongin hyung are the only two who knows that I can speak a little. I just love those two and all the crazy stuff they do. I want to grow up and be like them, pranking other people.

 

There are also another thing I know that you probably don’t know about my brothers.

You all think that Changmin hyung will be one of those really smart people who will develop games and get rich that way; well that’s where you are mistaken.

Changmin hyung is really smart and it wouldn’t surprise me if he did develop some game that would make him rich, but his real dream is actually to be like appa and umma. He wants to sing like umma and appa do. This is a secret between us that we only know. I trust you won’t say it to the other at home, but appa and Changmin hyung practice his vocals with appa when every they both have time and it is always my favorite song TVXQ – B.U.T I love that song and they why appa and hyung sing it, it sounds like the real deal, even when hyung is only 3 nearly 4 he is a music genius, and I’m proud of him.

 

Jongin hyung would probably be the stupid hyung. He needs someone like Kyungsoo hyung to keep him in line.

Then again he will surprise us all with his amazing dance skills, he his definitely going to be appa, a dancer. I have seen him dance a few times and I must say he his not bad. He actually pretty good.

 

The one thing that I know for now is that I’m going to be as pretty as umma and dance like appa; I should maybe be a model to or an actor.

I’ll think about that later right know I have to show you one of my days.

 

It all starts around 7 o’clock when umma comes into my room to get me up.

"Tae baby, wake up we have to get you ready so you can go to daycare." The only one reason for me liking daycare and I’ll tell you about that reason later.

"Ma, goo…" I always like it when umma wakes me up with his bright smile.

"Good morning baby Tae."

After getting me ready he wakes sure Junsu, Changmin and Jongin hyung gets ready. After we all are ready umma wakes appa up. When appa has taken his bath he will come downstairs and eat the breakfast umma cook for us, before we have to go to school and work  (Yunho). Sometimes its just appa taking us to school and daycare other times it’s them both, umma have seldom dropped us of alone. Today was one of those days both umma and appa dropped us of.

 

The main reason I like daycare is because of him.

"Morning Taeminnie, did you sleep well." I looked shyly up at Minho before nodding with red cheeks.

"Do you want to play with Minho hyung?" I nodded again and took hold of Minho’s hand. Minho was the only one that got to touch me, I didn’t let the other touch me; it was only my Minho hyung that could touch me no one else.          

"Okay let’s play with the blocks over there." I walked behind Minho to the blocks. We played with the blocks until they told us we had to take a nap.

Even when sleeping Minho and me shared a bed, together with Minho’s frog – who was called Mr. Frog – sleeping beside me.

After our nap we would play again together, just with Mr. Frog this time until umma, appa or Minho hyung’s umma and appa came to pick us up.

That’s how most of my days go by with.