Date night

The Jung family

A short chapter. I haven't checked for gramma mistakes.

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When they arrived at their destination. They driver walked to Jaejoong’s door and opened it for him. When he saw that no one was coming out he looked inside and saw that Jaejoong was sleeping.

"Sir. Mr. Jung. We have arrived." He said and shook Jaejoong’s shoulder.

Jaejoong woke up and looked around confused.

"Where are we?"

"It’s the place Mr. Jung have ordered me to take you." Jaejoong slowly got out of the car and looked around. Before the driver sat back in the drivers seat he gave Jaejoong a little note.

 

'People say star’s are the most rare and beautiful thing to see and touch.

To me you are the most beautiful and rare star, man ever could find on earth.

Love you Jae.

See you soon Baby Boo.'

 

Jaejoong couldn’t stop smiling after he read the note from Yunho. He looked up and saw a pathway that was lit up by light stars. He followed the pathway to its end where he was met by a table that was sat up. He slowly walked up to the table and looked at all the food that was made. He slightly jumped when he felt a pair of arm around him.

"Happy late 7th wedding anniversary love." 

"You scared me Yunnie."

"Sorry beautiful. It wasn’t my intention."

"Happy late 7th wedding anniversary to you too Yunnie."

"I have a surprise for you later tonight beautiful."

"What is it?" Jaejoong turned around and looked at Yunho with sparkling eyes.

"It’s a surprise you’ll know later on." Jaejoong pouted when he heard Yunho’s answer. Jaejoong loved and hated surprises at the same time. He loved to make surprises and be one of them, who knows the surprise, but he hates to be surprised, he simply didn’t like the waiting.

"Come on beautiful let’s eat, I bet you are starving." Yunho walk Jaejoong to his chair and pulled it out after Jaejoong sat down he pushed it in again, he then sat down himself.

"Wow, all of it is my favorite dishes." Jaejoong said looking amazed at all the food in front of him.

"Only the best for my baby." Yunho said.

The talked and eat all the food comfortable, they didn’t have to rush home to the kid. To night was their night, just the two of them.

This was their 7th wedding anniversary, but they have been together since they were both in high school. Yunho confessed to Jaejoong when Yunho was in his second year and Jaejoong just started his first year. They didn’t even know each other when Yunho confessed. It was love at first sight for them both. At first Jaejoong didn’t know what to say, but he had a feeling that kept nagging him to say yes, even though they didn’t know each other. He said yes to Yunho and he never regretted it. Never.

So technically they have been together for 16 years. Even after 16 years together they never felt that they were growing tired of each other, no felt more and more in love with each other.

When Jaejoong told Yunho he was pregnant the first time with Junsu he was afraid Yunho would hate him or even worse leave him. But luckily nothing like that happened. Both their families supported them both trough out their relationship.

 

After they finished their food Yunho took Jaejoong by the hand and pulled him away from the table. They looked at their view.

Yunho went behind Jaejoong again and hugged him he them secretly sent a text.

After the text was sent it was silent for about 2 minutes before the whole sky was covered in fireworks.

"One again happy anniversary baby." Yunho whispered into Jaejoong ear.

"Thanks Yunnie. I love you very much."

"I love you too baby." They kissed under the fireworks.

As soon as the show was over Yunho took Jaejoong’s hand pulled him to his car he had parked in a secret place so Jaejoong couldn’t see it.

He drove them home and pulled Jaejoong into their room where they stayed rest of the night making wonderful memories together.