Christmas shopping

The Jung family

Another update yay...

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet. 

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Today was the day that Yunho and Jaejoong decided to buy all the Christmas presents together with the kids. Which naturally ended up as chaos, not that Yunho and Jaejoong didn’t see this coming.

 

It actually started like a pretty normal – as normal as it can get– day in the Jung household. Jaejoong woke everyone up in the house and made some breakfast for them all before the headed out to the shopping center.

Jaejoong and Yunho did split up so Yunho would take the kid they were going to buy a present to another part of the shopping complex. Jaejoong would take the rest of the kids and buy the present for the kid with Yunho. When Jaejoong and the kids had bought a gift, Jaejoong would call Yunho and they would meet up. Yunho would then take another kid with him, and they kept doing that until they had bought a gift for everyone. When it was time to buy Yunho and Jaejoong’s gifts they simply took two kids each. Jaejoong had Junsu and Taemin while Yunho got Changmin and Jongin – they later regretted putting the two of them in the same group.

 

"Junsu you and Taemin will help umma finding a gift for appa. While Changmin and Jongin you two help appa with finding a gift for umma, arasseo (got it)? And no funny business you two!" Jaejoong looked at Changmin and Jongin with stern look as he said the last.

"Ne, umma." They both said as the same time. Jaejoong nodded before he turned to Yunho.

"It’s 10 am right know, how about we meet in two hours and get something to eat?" Jaejoong asked Yunho.

"It’s fine with me. How about we meet at the restaurant where we found out you were expecting Junsu?"

"Sure, we had some great memories from that place, its been too long since we have eaten there."

"Okay we’ll see you in two hours them." Yunho kissed Jaejoong quickly saying he would need the energy when he had the trouble twins with him, Jaejoong only shook his head, but gave a extra kiss to make sure he survived for the next two hours.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I feel a little bad that I got the easy babies to look after, but if I had Changmin or Jongin I knew they wouldn’t listen to me as well as they did with Yunho.

They were like small kittens in his hands while they were like tigers in mine.

Back to the shopping, what should I buy Yunnie this year?

"What do you think appa would like for Christmas this year Suie?"

"We should buy appa a plushy he can hug that way we can play more with umma." Junsu said with a little pout on his lips, Jaejoong couldn’t help but to laugh at Junsu’s statement.

"Junsu I’m sure you appa didn’t mean to take all my time from you guys."

"But he does." Junsu said with a bigger pout on hi slips this time.

"But Suie it’s because he misses umma. How would Suie feel if Chunnie was in school and only had time to see you in the weekends?"

"Not happy, Chunnie promised to stay with Suie." Jaejoong saw as realization came across Junsu’s face.

"Sorry umma, appa must miss you very much, so let’s buy him a umma plushy he can hug." Jaejoong laughed and walked with Junsu into a toy store with lots and lots of plushies; if he was not mistaken the store was call plushy world. 

 

They continued to walk around and look for something that reminded them of Yunho.

Jaejoong saw an outfit he really liked Yunho to have, he also bought a brand new watch for him.

 

He had just bought one last thing for Yunho when he looked at his watch and saw it was 12 o’clock he quickly walked to the restaurant he and Yunho decided to meet at.

He saw Yunho walking inside the restaurant looking completely exhausted with Changmin and Jongin in his arms asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________On the other side of the shopping complex some time before the meeting place was Yunho with the twins____________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho’s POV

 

"Come Minnie and Jonginnie let’s find a gift for umma." I took hold of Changmin and Jongin’s hands so they wouldn’t run of somewhere.

"What do you think umma whishes for this year?" Yunho asked them both.

"Perfume?" Jongin asked.

"That’s a good idea Jongin, do you have any ideas Minnie?"

"Cloths and jewelry?" Changmin said and looked at his appa.

"Hmm… he have a lot of cloths already, but he kept asking for this one t-shirt. Let find some perfume, cloths and jewelry okay boys?"

"Okay appa." They both said.

 

They decided to buy the perfume first.

"Hello may I help you?" One of the employees asked Yunho.

"Yes do you have any good perfumes, it’s a Christmas present for my wife?" Yunho asked with a polite smile.

"Yes sir we actually have a perfume many people buys. It’s a series called: Fascinated by her scent, Missha is the one who makes it and TVXQ is the one who promotes them. The series has a total of three editions and a limited edition with only 50.000 made, in every box there is two bottles of perfume, with U-know Yunho and Choikang (Max) Changmin’s signature on." (A/N: I know it’s a perfume for women, but cares… and I have the whole series, it’s worth the money;))

"Wow, do you have all four of them right know?"

"Yes we have only one of the limited editions back."

"I would like one of each including the limited edition."

"Yes sir, do you want anything else?"

"No thank you, that will be it all."

"Yes sir, this way please." They walked up to the front desk where she took one of each of the boxes and placed them on the counter top.

"Would you like us to pack it for you?"

"Yes please." The employee gave the four boxes to anther employee who wrapped the gifts while Yunho paid for the perfumes. When the employee was done packing them she put them in a bag and gave it to Yunho.

"Have a nice day sir."

"You too." With that Yunho walked out of the store with Changmin and Jongin.

 

They then went to the jewelry store where they bought a bracelet for Jaejoong; it contained all of their first letters in their names. So when he looked at it would say: YJJCJT with a heart shaped diamonds in between every letter, resulting in Y<3J<3J<3C<3J<3T.

The diamond heart:

The last place they were going to was the clothing store; the one Yunho dreaded the most.

He let go of Changmin and Jongin’s hands to look at some cloths when he looked down to take a hold of their hands again they were gone. The one thing that Yunho didn’t want to happen just happened. 

 

He looked around the store to see if they were anywhere. He could hear someone giggle behind him so he turned around to see how it was. To his surprise he found Changmin and Jongin hiding in between the cloth racks. When he tried to catch them they ran away hid in anther place. It took Yunho 30 minutes to catch Changmin and Jongin, only did catch them because they were tied after running so much.

 

He decided that he would buy the cloths for Jaejoong later right know he had to meet with Jaejoong at the restaurant. He quickly walked to restaurant where he was a peaceful looking Jaejoong. Of course he was peaceful he didn’t have the trouble twins.

Yunho just smiled and walked towards Jaejoong.