Halloween

The Jung family

A short Halloween chapter... 

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet.

Enjoy :D

-Taffnyy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In a few days times it was going to be Halloween.

Everyone on the Jung household was getting ready to trick or treat.

 

This was the time of the year Changmin and Kyuhyun was unstoppable. Not only did they have the Jung’s to scare, no now they also had all the poor souls who came by to trick or treat. Changmin and Kyuhyun was always the first to go trick or treating, and they were also the ones who always got the most on that one-hour they are out.

Kyuhyun was spending Halloween with Changmin because Chunji couldn’t handle all the decoration around the house on his own. He belly was so big he couldn’t see his feet anymore, and he couldn’t go out trick or treating with the kids because it was to exhausting for him and it was dangerous to walk alone without anyone.

   

This year was no special. They were planning to torture the Jung household very much this year. They knew that they would need stuff to make the house look scary, so they got Heechul on their side to help them, without knowing he was a target too.

"Chwang, let’s make the house look super duper creepy." Kyuhyun said from where he was lying on Changmin’s bed.            

"Sure, but what will scare them the most?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun.  

"Well Junsu hyung is scared of everything so he is easy. Yoochun hyung he just walks around with Junsu hyung. Jae umma is scared of ghosts. Yun appa is not scared of anything." Kyuhyun said after thinking about it for a while. 

"So that means we have to buy some fake ghosts and lots of blood. We also need those creepy spiders, I know umma will scream as soon as he see them." Changmin and Kyuhyun laughed as they imagined Jaejoong screaming and clinging to Yunho.

 

They quickly wrote everything they needed down and acted like nothing was wrong.

When Jaejoong saw them he had a bad feeling in his stomach, but he pushed that thought away thinking that they wouldn’t do anything bad.

The just had to give Heechul the list so he could buy it for them.   

 

It was finally the 31st of October and it was Halloween.

Around 5 o’clock Changmin and Kyuhyun went out for trick or treating, they were already back home around 5:45 with their bags full of candy.

After they ate their dinner the others got ready to trick or treat while they were out Changmin and Kyuhyun were going to transform the whole house from a nice cozy looking house to a super duper scary house as Kyuhyun pouts it.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho walked silently behind Junsu, who was dressed as Frankenstein, Yoochun, who was dressed as a vampire, Jongin, who was dressed as a ghost, Kyungsoo, who was also dressed as a ghost, Luhan, who was dressed as (weirdly enough) dead princess and then there is Taemin in his stroller dressed as a baby sorcerer.

They walked around and trick or treated for about 2 hours before the kids began to feel tired and didn’t want to walk any more. They decided to head beck to their own house. When they came back they could see the house had gotten a big makeover it didn’t look like the same house they left two hours ago.

When they opened the door it was dark and there wasn’t much light. Jongin who already knew about this walked silently behind everyone else and took out the camera Changmin had hidden to film everything.

They all walked in to the kitchen to put down the bags with treats when Jaejoong let out a shriek they all looked at him and saw he was pointing at something big and hairy on the table. It wasn’t just anything it was gigantic spider and it was crawling in his direction, Jaejoong quickly ran and hid behind Yunho. He could feel someone poke and breath down his back, when he turned around he came face to face with a mutilated face. He began to scream again just this time he was crying too. Hearing Jaejoong scream made Junsu turn at look at his mother, when Junsu saw the face he too began to cry his eyes out. The continued to walk around the house getting more and more scared.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo held tightly onto each other the whole time both of them were scared out of their minds, they both crying, even the smallest ting made them cry. Jongin was torn between comforting Kyungsoo and filming him. He chose the second he needed some memories of Kyungsoo spending his Halloween with him.

 

They were finally standing at the last door, where they were sure Changmin and Kyuhyun was. They slowly opened the door and saw that Changmin’s body hanging loosely from a rope in the celling. Jaejoong looked horrified and quickly ran over to his body.

Just as Jaejoong touched Changmin’s body, he opened his eyes he stared into Jaejoong’s before streaming in a high-pitched tone. Jaejoong who got a shock from Changmin began to scream, his legs gave out and he sat on the floor crying his eyes out.

 

As a final act Kyuhyun came behind Jaejoong wearing a costume of a lady with her eyeballs falling out of the socks and was ripped open with blood gushing out.

He then poked Jaejoong’s shoulder making him look up at the horrifying imaged in front of him he let out on final scream before everything around him began to turn black, with that he passed out.