Starting in kindergarten

The Jung family

Sorry I didn't have time to update yesterday (4th). But i'll budate again tomorrow (or rather later today) again. 

I haven't checked it for gramma mistakes yet.

Happy reading...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was already September the kids were staring in kindergarten again. This time Jongin was going together Changmin, Kyuhyun, Niel, Yoochun and Junsu. He was going as a member of the Jung family.

A few weeks after they got home from their vacation. They got a letter, which told them that Jongin now officially was their kid; they also changed his birthday to the 18 of February the same day as Changmin.

When they had to register Jongin in the kindergarten they wrote he was Changmin’s twin and Changmin was 5 minutes older than Jongin.

The boys were already accustomed to it. It was like Changmin and Jongin always had been twins. They both liked to trick Junsu and make him cry. They would make pranks all over the house and make Yunho chase after them, when they need to get a bath. They do everything together. It’s like they are glued to each other.

Even though Changmin and Jongin make all these pranks and make Junsu cry, it couldn’t make Yunho or Jaejoong mad at them. They were just showing the strong bond the two of them had together and that made Yunho and Jaejoong happy. Even when there are times Yunho wants to rip his hair of his head, make him bald, he really loved how the two of them connected so well as is they were real twins. The creepiest part is that they are beginning to finish each other’s sentences.

When Yunho and Jaejoong told them they were going to the same kindergarten as brother’s they both yell: "Finally lord heard our prayer’s!" they hugged each other and wiped the others fake tear away.

When Yunho and Jaejoong asked what they meant by that they told them:

"Well it’s getting boring for us…" Changmin started.

"… Just to torture Junsu and you guys…" Jongin continued.

"…Now we will have more people to torture!" they finished together, high fiving each other and ran upstairs again.

Yunho just felt sorry for the poor souls that would end up in the hands of the devils. He walked into the kitchen where Jaejoong had disappeared into after breaking the news.

"You alright Boo?" Yunho back hugged Jaejoong kissing his neck before burying his head in Jaejoong’s nape. Breathing in Jaejoong’s natural scent. He somehow smelled like Jasmine and vanilla. Yunho was addicted to Jaejoong’s scent. It was one of the things that could make Jung Yunho calm down after a bad day or if the kids decided to be extra annoying.         

"Yeah. I just don’t hop anyone will pick on Jongin tomorrow." He says before leaning back again Yunho.

"You mean, we hope that we won’t be contacted by the manager, telling us Jongin and Changmin is the devils and have corrupted the innocent souls of their kindergarten. Like they did when Changmin started." Yunho chuckled at the memory.

They were horrified, more like Jaejoong was, Yunho was simply humored, when they were called in by the manager of the place, telling them at Changmin had made over 10 kids cry. But that’s also how he met Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was the only kid that didn’t cry when Changmin said or did something awful to them. He just stared at Changmin or ignored him.

In the end Kyuhyun had been a part of (the team Changmin) the insulting that happened.

Jaejoong were silent most of the way home, after the incident. Changmin just sat innocently humming while looking through the window, acting like nothing had happened.

Jaejoong didn’t know what to tell Changmin, so he just walked into the living room with out a word, leaving Yunho with Changmin. Yunho had just told Changmin to go up to his room and play, and when he saw Jaejoong again he had to say sorry and that he wouldn’t do that again.

"Yeah that’s what I mean. Who am I kidding? This is Changmin an Jongin we are talking about and not Junsu."

"Come on let’s go to bed. We are going to have a very long morning tomorrow." He took Jaejoong’s hand and pulled him up to their room. They each mentally prepared them selves for the coming morning.

 

Right as the clock showed 6:30 am Jaejoong’s alarm began to ring walking him up. He looked at the sleeping Yunho before walking into their bathroom taking a bath and getting ready for the day. Changmin had begun to sleep in his room all night, now that Jongin was in there together with him, and he had to show that he was the oldest of the two of them.

When he was done he woke Yunho up so he could take a bath and get ready for school.

He then walked into Junsu’s room to wake him up. When Junsu was sent to the bathroom.

He walked into Changmin and Jongin’s room. They insisted on sharing a room, even when Yunho and Jaejoong had offered Jongin his very own room right beside Changmin.

He saw Changmin and Jongin curled up together still fast as sleep. He woke them up and helped them get ready before walking downstairs to make breakfast for everyone in the family. He then walked back upstairs to see if everyone was ready, if they weren’t he would help them with the rest. When he had made sure everyone was downstairs he walked into Taemin’s room and took the baby with him downstairs so he also could get something to eat before they had to droop everyone off.

 

Today was one of the rare days where Jaejoong had cleared his schedules so he could send his family of to school and work. He had taken the day off incase Changmin and Jongin decided to pull another prank where he would end up picking them up from the kindergarten.

 

At 7:30 everyone got into the car, and Yunho drove it to the kindergarten first, so they could drop off Junsu, Changmin and Jongin together before driving to Yunho’s school where he worked.

When they dropped of Changmin and Jongin in the kindergarten you could see the evil glint the two of them had in their eyes. Yunho didn’t want Jaejoong to see it so he drove the car to his work place where he said he kissed Jaejoong goodbye and waved at Taemin, before going into the school to prepare for his classes.