Family outing part 1

The Jung family

I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes i haven't looked trough for gramma mistakes. 

Thanks for subscribing everyone...

Saranghae everyone.  

 

 

Just like Yunho had predicted 5 hours later, 4 am in the morning Changmin comes into their bedroom. Changmin had this habit that he instead of walking directly to Jaejoong’s side of the bed; he just had to walk on top Yunho first, and then settle in between them. Yunho always woke when Changmin walked on top of him.  Even though Changmin sometimes acted like he didn’t like the skin ship, both Jaejoong and Yunho knew, that it wasn’t true. Changmin was the one that liked to cuddle with them the most of the three; of course Taemin was still toddler so maybe that would change, in the future.

Yunho just smiled down at Changmin before wrapping his arm around both of them falling asleep again.

Around 7 in the morning Taemin woke up, when he couldn’t see neither his parents nor his brothers he began crying, knowing that someone would come.

Jaejoong woke up as soon as he heard Taemin crying. He quickly got up from the bed and walked into Taemin’s room.      

"Why is my baby Tae crying?" He asked the toddler while lifting him up in his arms. Taemin stopped crying as soon as he felt the safe embrace of his mother. Jaejoong kissed the top of Taemin’s head before he carried the toddler to the changing table, to change his diaper.

"What do you say to help umma make breakfast to everyone?" He got a toothless smile from Taemin.

“Umma just have to change my clothing first alright? While I do that I’m going to put you on bed with appa and Minnie hyung, so don’t make to much noise or we will wake them up." He talked to the toddler and walked into his bedroom, smiling at the sight that greeted him. Changmin was sleeping on top of Yunho, while Yunho held Changmin close to his chest. He placed Taemin on the bed and quickly did his morning routine before picking Taemin up again and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for his family.

He put Taemin into his highchair before he walked over to the refrigerator to the milk for Taemin. When he had heated the milk he took Taemin and placed him in his lap giving the of bottle to him so he could drink. While Taemin was drinking his bottle of milk Jaejoong took the phone to call Chunji.

“Yeoboseyo (Hello)?"

"Morning L.joe. I hope I didn’t wake you up?"

"Morning Jae hyung. No you didn’t wake me up. Chunji just had one of his cravings and fell back asleep half an hour ago. I was going to sleep, but then Kyu woke up saying he was hungry so I just made him some food, which he I eating happily right now."

"It’ll be over in three months."

"Yeah, that’s what keeping me up. So was there a special reason you called?"

"Ah, yes. I talked to Yunho last night and we decided to go on a family outing. Yoochun is already staying the weekend. I just wanted to know if Kyu could come with us. We don’t need you to drive all the way up to so again, so Kyu can calm Minnie down again."

"Yeah sure. He was already talking about Changmin coming over so they could play together."

"Don’t you have a case today? It’s not for fun you are the most known lawyer here."

"No, I decided to spend the weekend home. It’s not fun to be known in this brand. You never get a free day."

"What do you say about coming with us to the family outing. You could relax together with Yunnie, while me and Chunji can look after the kids and relax at the same time?"

"Are you sure that’s okay with Yunho hyung, we don’t want to impose."

"He wouldn’t mind. You know that he thinks you are like a younger brother to him. Plus it’s been awhile we have seen Daniel. I miss my cute little Niel."

"Alright we’ll come to the family outing, when and where?"

"It’s 7:30 right now. How about we pick you up at 9?"

"Sound good. I’ll wake up the rest of the family see you at 9 then Jae hyung."

"See you Byunghun."

"Bye hyung."

"Are you done Taeminnie? Let’s go wake up your appa and hyungs." The toddle just smiled up at his mother. While walking up the stairs Jaejoong hummed nursery songs to Taemin who tried to sing with him, even though most of it was it babbling and nonsense.

"Let’s go wake appa and Minnie first alright." They walked into Jaejoong and Yunho’s room where Jaejoong sat on Yunho’s side of the bed sitting Taemin on top of Yunho. The toddler kept hitting Yunho in the face until he woke up.

Yunho didn’t think that getting hit in the face from his youngest son would’ve been the wake up method. When he opened his eyes he looked directly into his son’s eyes, Taemin gave him a big smile and wet kiss on the cheek. He looked at Jaejoong and gave him smile and nodded his head to the unasked question.

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho again before taking Taemin into his arms before he walked out of the room he gave Yunho a good morning kiss, which made Taemin clap his hands in delight, watching his parents show their love to each other.

Yunho and Jaejoong smiled down at him before Jaejoong walked into Junsu’s room to wake up Yoochun and Junsu.

He woke Yoochun up first knowing that the boy was the key to wake Junsu up.

"Yoochun. Yoochun. Wake up baby." Jaejoong gently shook Yoochun’s shoulders, until he slowly opened his eyes smiling at Jaejoong and Taemin.

"Morning Jae umma."

"Morning Yoochunnie. Go get ready we are going on a family outing so get ready. I’ll wake Junsu."

"Okay." Yoochun yawned, but walked into the bathroom to get ready.

"Suie. Suie. Get up baby."

"No, Suie sleepy." Junsu mumbled and buried his head under the pillow.

"Well then we just have to let Suie sleep alone, while we others go to the family outing today. Come on Taeminnie let’s make the breakfast for everyone except Suie, since he wants to sleep." Jaejoong said teasingly to Taemin, knowing Junsu heard every word he said just now.

"No! Suie is a good boy. Suie will not sleep. Suie is up now umma and Taeminnie." Junsu said sitting straight up on the bed.

"Then Suie have to get ready. Chunnie is already in the bathroom." Junsu quickly ran into the bathroom before Yoochun came out.

Jaejoong smiled before going back down into the kitchen to make his family breakfast.

As he placed the last plate on the table everyone came down the stairs Yunho carrying Changmin with Yoochun and Junsu walking in front of him. Everyone sat down on their chair and began to eat the delicious food Jaejoong made.

"Appa and umma may I play with Kyuhyunnie today?" Changmin asked looking at both is parents.

"Today we have a surprise for you?" Yunho said.

"What? What? What?"

"Calm down Minnie." Yunho said trying to calm down the now hyper Changmin.

"We are going on a family outing with L.joe samchon (uncle) and Chunji imo (aunt). And yes Changmin Kyu will be there as well with Niel hyung."

"Yes!" Changmin exclaimed before he started to stuff his face with food.

"Slow down Minnie, or you’ll choke on your food." Jaejoong said half worried and half amused by his son’s behavior.   

"No. If Minnie is done, the Minnie can see Kyu quicker."

"We are first picking them up in an hour.  Meanwhile we have to pack some cloths to the trip." Changmin frowned, but slowed down his eating pace.

"I already called manger hyung and asked for one of the busses. He even said he will have someone to drive it for us, so we don’t have to."

"That was sweet of him. Did you give him some free time he could spend with his family jagiya (baby)?"

"Already told him to spend the weekend with his family Boojae. I’ll take care of everything here, will you start packing our things?" Yunho said while wiping Junsu’s face free of syrup from the pancakes.

"Sure."

"Umma I’ll come with you." Changmin said jumping down from his chair.

"I’ll take Taemin that way you don’t have to look after both of them." Yunho said. Jaejoong smiled before giving the happy Taemin to his father. He then took Changmin’s hand in his own.

Jaejoong listen to Changmin babble about all the things he had planed he and Kyu should do together at the outing. Jaejoong just smiled while packing all the necessary things for the boys. Yoochun even had his own closet in the Jung house, because he spends so much time in the Jung house with Junsu.

He had just packed all boys’ bags, his own and Yunho’s bag, he placed all of them in the living room, just as he heard a horn honking outside. Their bus had arrived.

Yunho took all the bags placed them in the trunk of the bus. Meanwhile Jaejoong went into the kitchen to take out all the lunch he made for everyone. Knowing it would take three hours to get to their vacation house. After making sure the house was locked they left to pick up L.joe and Chunji’s family.