Finally home

The Jung family

A short update... I don't think i have time to update tomorrow (later today), because i'm attending a party at my old highschool.

I haven't cheacked for gramma mistakes yet... 

Anyways Enjoy :D  

- Taffnyy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After spending 2 days with his family Jaejoong continued to do his concert.

After he finished his last concert he was more than ready to get home and just cuddle on the sofa with Yunho with the kids around them.

 

When he got home the kids had prepared a welcome home party for him, they had invited – with the help of Yunho – all of Jaejoong’s close friends. They wanted him to come home to his family and friends.

 

Most of the night went by with partying and having fun, with the kids. After they all went to bed most of the adults all had drinks. Yunho and Jaejoong both chose not to drink that night. They had to make sure that all of their friends got home safely.

The party ended around 3o’clock in the morning, where Yunho drove the entire drunks home while Jaejoong cleaned up the mess they had made.

When Yunho got home they chose to talk in their bedroom, that way if they felt tired they could just sleep.

 

"Did you like the party for you baby?"

"Yeah, it was fun to see all my friends again. Did you do all this?"

"No the kids actually did. They wanted to surprise you with this little gathering of friends. They wanted you to have some fun, after working so hard." Yunho whispered and kissed Jaejoong cheek.

"Oh Yun, did you know that they are planning on making the concert I did with you on DVD, so all my fans can buy them. When they released that they would be making that one on DVD the fans have already pre-ordered it, so I talked with my management and thought that maybe the two of us could take some photos together and send them with the DVD as a special gift." Jaejoong was now lying on top of Yunho with his head supported by his hand on Yunho’s chest, Yunho smiled at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong had always loved his fans, so he didn’t mind doing something like this for those who supported his one and true love.  

"Sure, when do we need to go to the photo shooting?"

"Well I picked a day where the kids are all in the kindergarten, and you have a free day, so it won’t disturb you teaching career. It will on the 12th of December."

"Alright, are we going together or do you have a schedule or something like that before?"

"Of course we will go together."

Yunho kissed Jaejoong once more before he looked at the time and saw it was already 4:30. He knew they had to sleep now if they wanted to get some sleep knowing that, either Taemin or Changmin will wake up around 8 to eat. Most of the time it was Changmin who woke them up because his stomach kept rumbling indicating he needed some food.

"Let’s get some sleep before Changmin wakes us up because he is hungry." Yunho said and kissed Jaejoong softly.

"What time is it? 4:30, already? Then we most sleep now, maybe will have to order out tomorrow for dinner and all take a nap." Jaejoong said, as he lay down beside Yunho, with his head on Yonho’s chest. He always slept the best with his head on Yunho’s chest and their hands intertwined together.         

Like that they slept until the next morning.

Well when they got up it wasn’t morning anymore, but whatever.