Movie night

The Jung family

"Did you get the popcorn?" The little boy asked while looking up at his mother with sparkling eyes.

", I forgot!" The mother exclaimed, looking apologetic at the boy.

"It’s okay baby, I made it while you were getting the drinks for the boys."

"Waaaah. Appa is the best." The boy looked at his father, raising his arm up, indicating he wanted to be lifted up. The father gave the bowl to the mother and took the boy in his arms.

"So Minnie, what movie are we watching to night?" He asked the child while carrying him into the living room where the family’s oldest son was with his friend.

"I don’t know." He said while his father sat on the couch beside his partner.

"Minnie didn’t you say you wanted to watch 'Jackal is coming' yesterday?" Yoochun, his brothers best friend said.

"But, can we really watch it umma? The other kids say it’s not for young kids." Junsu his brother said.    

"Of course it’s alright, most of the movie is funny." Their mother said.

"Are you sure umma?" Junsu was still unsure about the movie.

"Suie, when is Joongie umma not sure of his own movies?" Their father Yunho said to the boy gently, every one in the family knew that Junsu easily cried.

"Yunho appa is right Suie, you know why because he is Suie's appa." Yoochun said, while holding one of Junsu’s hands. Junsu looked at Yoochun for a minute with a worried look, but after thinking for a minute or two he gave a small smile to Yoochun.

Jaejoong smiled at the cute scene of his son and his best friend.  He had hoped since they got to know each other that they would end up as Yunho and him self.

"Umma where is baby Tae?" Changmin asked looking at him mother with a curious look.

"Baby Tae is sleeping right now Minnie. Wae?" Jaejoong said looking at Changmin with a small smile on his lips.

"Then do we have to wake him up for the movie umma?" Changmin asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"No baby Tae wouldn’t understand the movie so let him sleep. When he gets bigger we can all watch a movie together as a big family alright." Jaejoong said while Changmin’s hair soothingly.

"Okay. Does that include Chunnie hyung and Kyuhyunnie?" He asked with sparking eyes that Jaejoong just couldn’t say no to. Not that he was going to anyways.

"Yes of course, Chunnie and Kyu are a part of our family, right Chunnie." Jaejoong looked at Yoochun with a smile.

Yoochun smiled shyly and gave a nod while looking down at Junsu, who had made himself comfortable beside Yoochun, and was resting his head on Yoochuns chest while holding his stuffed dolphin close to his chest.

"Minnie do you want to sit with appa or with your hyungs?" Yunho asked Changmin who was sitting on his lap.

"Appa is warm, so I want to sit with appa and umma." Yunho laughed at little he looked up at Jaejoong who smiled back at him before getting up and put the movie in the Blu-ray player. He sat down beside Yunho who wrapped an arm around him. Jaejoong simply laid his head on his husband’s shoulder and relaxed, while inhaling the comforting smell of Yunho. Trough out the movie Yunho Jaejoong’s arm while he sometimes kissed the crown of Jaejoong’s head.

When the movies finished Yunho and Jaejoong were the only two awake. Yoochun and Junsu were cuddled up together on the floor. Changmin was deep asleep in Yunho’s arms.

"Baby you take Junsu to his room, I’ll put Changmin in his bed and take Yoochun to Junsu’s room after." Jaejoong just nodded and picked Junsu up.

The walked silently up the stairs with their sleeping kids in their hands. They didn’t need to speak out loud; they always knew what the other was thinking.

Jaejoong opened the first door (Junsu’s room) on the right side of the hallway. He laid Junsu on the bed, and made sure the duvet lay close around the sleeping child.

Yunho on the other hand went to the second door on the right side of the hallway.  He put Changmin gently down on his bed and covered him with his duvet; he kissed Changmin’s head goodnight and walked out of the room to pick up Yoochun.

When he returned to Junsu’ room Jaejoong was removing some of Junsu’ stuffed toys so there were some room for Yoochun on the bed beside the sleeping Junsu. He put Yoochun down on the bed before kissing him goodnight and walked to Junsu’ side of the bed before doing the same to him. Jaejoong kissed both of the before he took Yunho by the hand and went to their room on the left side of the hallway. They looked into the room beside theirs to make sure baby Taemin was sound asleep, before going to sleep in their own room.

"Yunnie are you free tomorrow?" Jaejoong asked while he turned so he could lay with his head on Yunho’s chest, looking up at Yunho.

"Yeah, why baby." Yunho asked giving Jaejoong a quick peck on the lips.

"I was just thinking if you were free we could take the boys out and have fun. It’s been awhile since we had a family outing."

"Sure. We just have to call L.joe and Chunji tomorrow."

"Why?" Jaejoong asked looking curiously at his husband.

"We can’t leave without Kyuhyun, or Changmin will make a big scene of everything, like he did last time." Jaejoong shivered.

"We definitely don’t need that again. Once was enough. I’ll call Chunji tomorrow."

"Alright sleep now baby, we have a big day tomorrow. If we have to keep up with the kids we will need some sleep. And knowing Changmin he will come into our room in 5 hours so lets get some sleep before he comes."  

"You sound like that is a bad thing."

"It is. I can’t hug my baby to sleep when he is sleeping. You know how he loves to hug you while he sleeps." Yunho mumbles into Jaejoong’s blond locks.

"Like father, like son." Jaejoong said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but you are mine."

"Alright you caveman I’m yours, now let’s sleep."

"Night Boojae, love you."

"Night Yunnie, love you too."

As Jaejoong finished his sentence both of them fell asleep in each other’s arms, dreaming of their happy family.