Family outing part 2

The Jung family

Just to clear a sometings up. They are having a summer break, it's mid august right now in the story.

Chunnie is 6 because he is born in June, while Junsu is 5 because he is born in December, he is going to be 6 in December.

Anyway I'll let you read now:D Comments are always loved.  

 

"Minnie." A young boy at the age of three hugged Changmin tightly before letting go of him.

"Kyu. I missed you so much." Changmin hugged the boy back; he took Kyuhyun’s hand and led him to the empty seat beside Changmin’s.

"You are sitting next to me the whole ride. I brought games we can play together."

"Alright." Kyuhyun just smiled at Changmin, knowing is best friend was beside him he didn’t feel like the motion sickness would come. Even if did he could see his mother and Changmin’s mother sat in front of them. After awhile both boys fell asleep.

Jaejoong looked back and saw Kyuhyun sleeping with his on Changmin’s shoulder, while Changmin slept with he head on top of Kyuhyun’s. Jaejoong silently took a blanket from his bag and put it around the two sleeping boys.

"When are you due Chunji?"

"The doctor said the babies should be due late November like their father." Chunji said while caressing his big belly.   

"Babies?" Jaejoong looked at Chunji with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, didn’t L.joe tell you we are having twins?"

"No. Wait a moment I’ll be right back." Jaejoong got up from his seat and walked to where Yunho and L.joe were sitting. Yunho looked up when he saw Jaejoong walked towards them.

"Do you need anything baby?"

"Yes, but not from you Yunnie." Jaejoong turned his attention towards L.joe and made the motion to come near him. L.joe followed Jaejoong’s order in leaned towards Jaejoong. When Jaejoong thought he was near enough, he hit the back of L.joe head.

"Ow, hyung. What was that for?" L.joe rubbed the spot Jaejoong hit him.

"That was for not telling me that I’m going to be an aunt to twins." Jaejoong pouted and looked away.

"I just wanted it to be a surprise for you." L.joe said with a sincere look at Jaejoong. 

"Why? Do you not trust us?" Jaejoong looked at him with a hurt look. 

"Of course I do hyung. It’s more because we wanted to ask you when the twins were born."

"What do you want to ask us?" Jaejoong looked at Yunho who just shrugged his shoulders, before turning back to L.joe.

"Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung. Chunji and I would like the two of you to be the god parents of our twins." L.joe said looking at both Yunho and Jaejoong with a smile.

Jaejoong squealed before hugging L.joe tightly, then letting him go to hug Chunji who was still sitting where Jaejoong left him.

"Of course we will be the god parents of your twins." He hugged Chunji tightly to his chest, making sure he didn’t hurt Chunji’s belly. He let go of him before bending down so his eye level was the same as Chunji’s stomach.

"Ssangdung-i (twins) I’m you godmother Jaejoong. I’ll take good care of you two when you decide to come to the world. If ever need someone the beat some sense into one of you or both you can come to me. Even if you need some tips on how to be a great movie actor or model you can come to me or your godfather Yunho who is by the way beside your father talking about god know what. I can’t wait to meet you guys." Just as he finish is little speech to the twins he patted Chunji’s belly. He looked up to see Chunji bawling his eyes out. Jaejoong pulled Chunji into a hug, while Chunji just continued to cry. They both ended up sleeping.

 

****^^^^****^^^^****^^^^****^^^^****^^^^****^^^^

 

At the same time when all this happened in the end of the bus three little kids were talking among them selves. 

"Niellie are you excited to meet your new dongsaeng?"

"Umma and appa told us we are having two new dongsaeng’s. I can’t wait till I can play with them, together with Hyunnie." Niel said excited.

"Are there two babies in Chunji imo’s stomach?" Junsu asked fascinated that there could be to babies in Chunji’s stomach.

"Did you make any friends in the day in kindergarten? When ever me and Suie plays we never see you around." Yoochun said, Junsu just nodded his head looking at Niel.

"Ah… It’s because I’m with Minsoo hyung he likes to read books and sleep, and I like Minsoo hyung, so I’m with him most of the time. When we get back to the kindergarten I’ll introduce you to Minsoo hyung. He’s very sweet even though he doesn’t talk that much."

"I’m sure we are going to be good friends with your Minsoo hyung, Niel." Junsu said with an innocent smile.

"Are you going to school after the summer break Chun hyung?” Niel asked Yoochun with a curious gaze.

"No I talked with umma and appa, if I could star with Suie and you guys instead of staring school on my own. At first they told me that I had to star after the summer break, but I got them to say yes in the end. I couldn’t just leave you guys."

"If Chunnie left then Suie would have cried until umma and appa let Suie go to school with Chunnie. Suie won’t let Chunnie leave Suie alone." Junsu said nearly crying at the though of Yoochun leaving him alone in the kindergarten, and go to school without him. The most frightening though Junsu had was that Yoochun would forget him once he started in school and got new friends.

"It’s alright Suie I’m not going anywhere." Yoochun hugged the crying Junsu while Niel rubbed soothing circles on Junsu’s back.       

"See I’m right here and Niel is here too. I’m not going anywhere without you."

"Yeah. Suie hyung, we are not going anywhere I bet even Minsoo hyung will wait fore you."

"Are you sure?" Junsu looked at little unsure at Niel.

 "Of course why would we leave our cutie Suie hyung?" Junsu just giggled at that.

 

 

^^^^****^^^^****^^^^****Time skip. We just arrived to the Jung vacation house.^^^^****^^^^****^^^^****

 

 

"Let’s all up our luggage away and meet in the dining hall in half an hour to eat." Jaejoong said, as he showed L.joe and Chunji their rooms. He gave them the rooms on the ground floor so Chunji didn’t have to walk up and down the stairs.

 

They all met up and ate the lunch Jaejoong had made for them before going into the living room to watch some TV (mainly the kids) and talk (the grown ups).

They were having so much fun just being together that they didn’t realize what time it was until Changmin asked when dinner would be ready. When they looked at the time it was already 7.30 pm. Jaejoong quickly got up to make some food for everyone. Chunji volunteered to help him out, but he declined the offer saying Chunji needed to rest for the twins.

It took Jaejoong approximately one hour to make the food for everyone.

When everyone had their dinner they chose to watch a movie. Jaejoong was in the kitchen making popcorn and snacks with Chunji, when he heard someone yelling and crying outside. He couldn’t see anything for the rain that was pouring down.

"Chunji can you hear that?"

"What?" Chunji asked confused at first, but then he heard it.

"Someone is out there crying." He said looking outside to see if he could see anyone.

"Yeah. Will you take the popcorn and the snacks? I’ll just go out and see who it is."

"Alright be carful Jae hyung."

"Yeah."

Jaejoong walked to the door and opened it to see out. He could see something in the distance. Sitting in the rain. Without thinking twice about it he ran out to see whom it was sitting the rain, at that time of the night. When he got near he could it was a little boy not much elder than Changmin. He quick ran to the boy.

"What are you doing out here in the rain?"

"Umma." The boy said to Jaejoong looking at him with tear-filled eyes.

"Where is your umma?" Jaejoong asked him with a gentle voice. 

"Umma told me to wait for her, but she didn’t come back."

"How long have you been here baby?" Jaejoong asked with worried laced in his voice.  

"I don’t know. Umma told me to wait."

"Why don’t you come to my house while we wait for your umma. I bet you must be hungry right now, I still have some food you could eat?" As on command as soon as the word food left Jaejoong mouth the boy’s stomach grumbled.

"O-okay." Jaejoong lifted the boy into his arms and ran back into the house.

"Yunho will you get me a towel quickly." Hearing the urgency in Jaejoong voice he quickly ran to the nearest bathroom a big towel. When he saw Jaejoong standing the door way soaked wet with a kid in his hands he quickly wrapped the kid in the towel. And took him upstairs to his and Jaejoong’s room to give the boy a bath.

"Chunji could you reheat some of the food."

"Sure Jae hyung." Chunji walked into the kitchen.

"L.joe do you mind putting the kids to bed. I’ll explain after we give him a bath."

"Sure hyung. Come on kids it’s time to sleep. We can all play tomorrow." Jaejoong quickly ran into his room where he saw Yunho trying to calm down the crying boy in his arms. Jaejoong took the boy into his arms again and began to rub his back soothingly.

"Hey baby boy, it’s alright. We are not going harm you, we just want to give you a bath and then we can go downstairs to eat some food I made earlier okay?" The little boy slowly stopped crying and nodded into Jaejoong neck.

"Yun, will you give me some of Changmin’s cloth I think they will fit him. I’ll give him a bath in the meantime." Yunho nodded and kissed Jaejoong’s forehead. Jaejoong knew that Yunho wanted an explanation.

"Come on let’s go and take a shower."

After giving Jongin (Jaejoong and Yunho asked his name when he was bathing) a bath, they went downstairs so Jongin could get something to eat.  They let Jongin eat before they took him into the living room to talk.

"So his name is Jongin, his mother told him to wait for her, but she never came back." Chunji repeated what Jaejoong just said to make sure he heard everything right,

"Yeah. Jongin how old are you?" Yunho asked the boy who was snuggled up in Jaejoong’s arms with a blanket around both of them.

"Three." He held three fingers up so all of them could see it before leaning back into Jaejoong his thumb again. Jaejoong his hair making him fall asleep, in Jaejoong’s warm embrace.

"What are you going to do Jae?" Yunho asked his lover.

"I don’t know Yun. Right now I want to sleep. We can call the police station tomorrow and ask if anybody filled a missing person report."

"Okay. Then let’s get some sleep. We will definitely need it tomorrow." Yunho helped Jaejoong standing up so they could go to their room.

"Night L.joe and Chunji. Sleep well."

"You too, hyung."

Yunho and Jaejoong took Jongin into their room and let him sleep in between them, knowing the boy needed the warmth from both a mother and a father.

They all fell asleep thinking about what the future would bring them of surprises.