Birthday

The Jung family

A very short chapter dedicated to our Changmin... 

I have updated twice today... Yay!!!

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet...

- Taffnyy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Boo is everything ready?" Yunho asked as he saw Jaejoong coming out from the kitchen for the 6th time. Every time he came out of the kitchen he came back with a dish or two (sometimes even three), so right now on the table there was about 14 different kinds of food. It was Changmin and Jongin’s favorites, there were also food that the others liked, but most of it was their favorite.

 

It wasn’t just for anything Jaejoong made Changmin and Jongin’s favorite food, today was their birthday they were going to be 4 years old, so Jaejoong was making a birthday dinner to them as they were still in kindergarten, they were going to pick them up around 4 so they would be home around 4:30. Then they were going to have a bath all of them, they should be done with it around 5:30 and then they could eat.

   

"Yeah I just need one last dish, and I’m finished. Where did you put the presents?"

"It’s on the top self in your closet, the only place Changmin and Jongin never ever would put a foot into." Jaejoong just gave Yunho a flat look before he sat down on his lap.

 

"What time is it?"

"We still have 15 minutes before we have to go. Do you have any last minute thing you need to do before we pick them up?"

"Hmm… nope… I’m done, but we do have 15 minutes left to do whatever we want to do."

"I think I know what do to the next 15 minutes." Yunho said and kissed Jaejoong.

 

"We *kiss* have *kiss* to *kiss* go *kiss* in *kiss* 15 *kiss* no *kiss* matter *kiss* what *deep kiss*." Jaejoong tried to talk in between Yunho’s kisses.

"Sure, we have a lot of time, I have set a timer so we won’t be late to pick them up." Yunho kissed Jaejoong again.

 

Jaejoong moved his position, without breaking the kiss, so he now was straddling Yunho. Yunho let his hands massaged Jaejoong’s calves. Jaejoong had his hands tangled in Yunho’s hair. Before they both knew Yunho’s alarm was ringing indicating they had to stop and go pick up their kids. It really didn’t surprise them anymore that they would kiss for 15 minutes without a break, all the years they had to do that.

 

"Come on let’s go and pick up our monkeys." Jaejoong said as he fixed Yunho’s hair, when he was satisfied he got up and pulled Yunho up with him.

 

On the way to the kindergarten they were just talking and slightly flirting with each other.

 

"Umma! Appa!" Changmin yelled as he jumped into Jaejoong’s arms, while Jongin jumped into Yunho’s arms. 

"My babies are going to be 4 years old today. Happy birthday babies." Jaejoong said as he kissed Changmin and Jongin.

"Come let go get your brothers, Jae have cooked your favorites for tonight."

"Wahhh… Really all of our favorites?" Jongin said in amazement.

"Of curse baby it’s your birthday, we have to celebrate it. What’s better than food and gifts a home with the family?" Jaejoong playfully asked Jongin, who could only cheer at what Jaejoong said he and Changmin began to discus what to eat first and what to eat last. They picked up Junsu and Taemin before they headed back home again.

 

On the way home the only thing you could hear the kids were talking about was food, they were discussing what was good food and what was bad.

Yunho and Jaejoong didn’t know how or why they were talking about food like that, but it kept them entertained the whole way home.

 

As planed they made sure everyone had gotten their bath before they headed downstairs to eat the food Jaejoong had prepared for the birthday boys. 

 

Yunho had made sure to bring the gifts with him down when he had given Taemin his night cloths on.

 

"Appa when are we going to get our gift?" Changmin asked Yunho with sparkling eyes.

"As soon as everyone have finished eating dinner, the gift is not inside."

"Really? Is it big?" both Changmin and Jongin asked.

"Yes now eat your dinner, no more clues."

"Okay." They both ate their dinner quickly and waited patiently for the others to be done with their dinner so they could get their gifts.

 

"Okay, now that everyone is done eating let go to the garage." Every body got their coats on and made sure they were packed in so they wouldn’t freeze to death.

"Is everyone ready to go?"

"Yes!"

"Okay let’s go then." They all walked over to the garage, and when they were near enough Yunho clicked on a button to open the garage door.

 

What Changmin and Jongin saw, made them squeal like little girls. They had each gotten an electric car. Junsu already had the one he got last year.

All three of them began to drive in their own car, they were all having fun, until Jaejoong called them and told them it was getting late, and they had to sleep.

Junsu, Changmin and Jongin parked their cars without a complain, knowing that they had to go inside and sleep, not that minded they were going to tell everyone that they had gotten a car for their birthday at the kindergarten tomorrow. So they quickly got inside and fell asleep pretty quickly

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spaming you with lots of Changmin:

And some Changkyu because I can: