Chaos

The Jung family

Ahh...

Finally another update...

Hope you enjoy it. I'm going to sleep it's 1 o'clock in the morning right now and I have class tomorrow (more likelt later today)...

Good night...

I haven't checked it for gramma mistakes...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Yunho had told the names all his students were looking at Yunho and Jaejoong with wide eyes and open mouths.

"What?" Yunho asked them all.

"But, but…" One student stuttered.

"How can you be married and have children." Another student asked.

"Well, normally when you love someone the first ting you do is to confess to them. Then you begin to go out. After that, one person asks the other to marry them. If they say yes you get MARRIED! After you get married you go to your new bedroom and make love all night. Sometimes you will get pregnant with the first try, if not you try again until you succeed. When you succeed you partner will get pregnant and have a big belly with your kid in. 9 months later the kid will pop out of the stomach. And boom you have a kid in your hands." Heechul said more likely yelled at them all. He hated Yunho’s class the most. They were all too rude and were too obsessed with Yunho.   

"Way to be a ." One of the male students commented. Hyunjoong held Heechul back so h wouldn’t claw the boy’s eyes out.  

"You listen to me son of a gun! I can tolerate it if someone says something bad about me, but if you say something about my family or friends I won’t hesitate to hit right on this spot. If you decide to take this to court you won’t be able the win the case. You know why? Because if have the best lawyer in Korea. You have all heard of L.joe right. He is my lawyer. So if I were you I would shut the hell up and sit on your chairs like the good little student’s you are supposed to be. Got it!" Jaejoong yelled he had enough of the rude behavior the students had.

Most of the students nodded their heads afraid of Jaejoong. Just then the door swung open and Hangeng came in with his phone in his hand.

"Yun you need to go to the kindergarten. They couldn’t get hold of you nor Jaejoong so they called me."

"Why? What happened?"

"Changmin is in the hospital he got hit in the head with a rock. Jongin and Kyuhyun are with him. They have already informed L.joe; he is on his way to the hospital right now to check up on Kyuhyun, Changmin and Jongin." Hangeng explained with a serious look.

“Why did Changmin get hit?" Jaejoong asked looking very pale and worried.

"Well according to the kids some of the older ones were picking on Jongin. Changmin and Kyuhyun came to look for him because they couldn’t find Jongin anywhere. They saw Jongin getting picked on and defensed him. One of the bullies threw a rock aiming for Jongin, but Changmin saw it and took the hit instead. After that Jongin and Kyuhyun took down the one who threw a rock at Changmin. They broke his arm, and his father is now making a ruckus at the hospital right now. I’m on the phone with the hospital they are keeping Changmin, Kyuhyun and Jongin safe, but they still need you there. You’ll get the rest of the day off. Now go!" Hangeng said. Heechul took Taemin from Yunho’s hands.

"Jaejoong and Yunho go. I’ll take care of Taemin pick him up when you get this situation handled." Heechul told them. The both send him a quick smile. Jaejoong hugged Heechul and kissed Taemin’s head before hugging both Hyunjoong and Hangeng he then grabbed Yunho’s hand and they ran towards their car. They sped up to the hospital, Yunho didn’t stop at anytime, and he just kept setting the fart up the whole way.

 

Now let’s go back to the kindergarten and see what really happened after Yunho and Jaejoong dropped them off?

 

As soon as Changmin and Jongin saw their parents drive away they went to look for Kyuhyun, not even bothering to say anything to Junsu.  Not that Junsu cared he went to look for his Chunnie.

 

As soon as they found Kyuhyun they went to Changmin and Kyuhyun’s secret place. That only the two of them knew. Not even the caretakers knew of that place.

"Wahh…" It’s so big in here." Jongin said looking around with an amazed expression.     

"It’s mine and Kyu’s special place. Only the two of us know this place. And now you also do, but you can’t tell anybody about it." Changmin said, Jongin only nodded his head while he looked around.

The secret place was inside a wall. If you didn’t know there was a hole you would have thought it just was a normal wall. Inside the wall was a room big enough to fit the Jung family, Kyuhyun and Yoochun’s family, without a problem.

They had managed to get some beanbags, pillows, blankets, three mattresses and some games so they wouldn’t get bored.

"Come on we’ll show you around the kindergarten." Kyuhyun said he held Changmin’s hand and walked out of their secret place.

They showed Jongin all places in the kindergarten. From the kitchen (Changmin said it was the most important place) to the playground.

"Jongin do you have to use the bathroom?" Changmin asked.

"No, why?"

"Me and Kyu have to.do want to come or wait here?"

"I’ll wait here."

"Okay we’ll be quick." Jongin nodded, Changmin and Kyuhyun quickly went to the bathroom so Jongin didn’t have to wait a long time for them.

While Jongin waited he saw a beautiful boy outside crying, before he knew it he ran towards the boy.

"Hey are you alright?" Jongin kneeled down so he could wipe the boy’s tears away.

"They took my Pororo doll. It was a gift from Appa. I want my Pororo doll again. I asked them, but they just pushed my down and hit me." The boy said he was clinging onto Jongin, not that he minded he liked the boy.

"Wait here I’ll get your doll for you. Okay?" the boy looked up at Jongin with huge glassy brown eyes. The boy only nodded slowly at Jongin.

Jongin got up and went to look for those who took the beautiful boy’s Pororo doll. After a while he found a group of boys playing around with a Pororo doll. They would kick it to each other so the doll got dirt allover it. 

"Hey give me that Pororo doll. It’s my friend’s doll. He needs it right now." He yelled at them they stopped the kicking and turned their attention on him instead. One of them, Jongin though that it must be the leader, took the doll and swung it in front of Jongin with a teasing smile.

"You want this doll?" he asked in a teasing tone. 

"Yeah so give it to me." Jongin tried to get it but the leader just lifted it higher up making it difficult to get it.

"You are just a shot kid. Why don’t you just go back to your country, we don’t need black people like you here (A/N: I’m not a racist, I’m Asian myself and my parents are from Sri Lanka). Jongin hated when someone made fun of his skin color. Just because he wasn’t as white as all the others didn’t mean he didn’t have the same right as everyone else. He got mad and punched the leader square the face. The leader fell down. He looked behind him and signaled the others to hit Jongin. Jongin didn’t stand a chance against them. There where five of them against him. He put up a fight as long as he could, but when his energy gave up they hit him. Lucky for him Changmin and Kyuhyun came around the corner looking very worried. When the got back from the bathroom they couldn’t fine Jongin anywhere. They were looking for him when they heard some of the kids taking about some kid getting beaten by the big bullies. Changmin ran without a second thought with Kyuhyun right behind him.

When they got there they could see Jongin lying on the ground motionless.

Changmin got so angry that he took broken piece of tree and hit the bullies with it. Most of them ran away scared of Changmin while the leader took a big stone. He wanted to make Jongin pay for the punch. Changmin saw him lifting the stone, he dashed towards Jongin and the stone hit him the head. Making him bleed very much. Jongin and Kyuhyun saw Changmin getting hit in the head with the stone. They both grabbed a piece of wood and began to hit the bully until they saw him lying unconscious on the ground with his arm I an unnatural position.

Jongin quickly grabbed the Pororo doll and went to Changmin’s side where Kyuhyun was.

"Kyu hyung I’ll go get a teacher stay here with Minnie hyung ne?" Jongin said before dashing towards the first teacher he could see.

"Ms. Kwon! Ms. Kwon! Minnie hyung is bleeding. He needs help. Hurry up!" Jongin took Ms. Kwon’s hand and tugged her all they way to where Changmin was.

"Dear god! What happened here?" She took out her cellphone and called for an ambulance.

When the ambulance came they put Changmin on a stretcher and drove him to the hospital. Kyuhyun and Jongin rode with him in the ambulance together with Ms. Kwon who kept dialing Jaejoong and Yunho’s number. She tried calling them ten times each and decided to call Hangeng knowing Yunho worked at Hangeng’s school. After she informed Hangeng she called L.joe to tell him what happened and asked him to come to the hospital.

 

 

Changmin was sleeping on the bed with bandages around his head. When the door flung open and a worried Jaejoong and Yunho came inside. They checked Changmin’s body first before they checked Jongin and lastly they checked Kyuhyun’s body to make sure he was all right.

" I called an hour ago where is the god damn lawyer I asked for?" they could hear a man yell from outside the door. They told the kids to stay by Changmin’s side and don’t some out until they or L.joe came. They walked out of the room and saw a furious man yell in the phone and also at doctors and nurses who told him to keep it down.

Just then L.joe came in. The man hung up, when he saw L.joe.

"Well it’s about damn time you came. I want to sue their asses for breaking my boys arm and make be hospitalized." L.joe just pushed past him and went directly to Yunho and Jaejoong.

"How are Minnie, Kyu and Jongin?"

"They are fine Minnie is still unconscious while Kyu and Jongin both have minor scratches." Yunho said.

"Thank god." L.joe breathed out.

"Hey you are supposed to be my lawyer and not these scumbags."

"Watch your mouth. It’s not only their son’s your son have hurt, but also mine. If you plan on taking this to court you won’t make it far. I’d like to see which lawyer who would back you up, when they know you are filing a case against me.” L.joe said while he glared at the man.

"Do you think I’m afraid of you? Ha! What a joke." He dialed a number on his phone and waited for it to be picked up.

"I won’t to sue a… What’s your name?" he rudely asked L.joe.  

"L.joe."

"Against a L.joe!" he didn’t say anything for a minute before he said.

"Hello? Hello!"

"You can call as many law firms as you like, but no one is going to help you." L.joe said with a smirk.

"Come on let’s go look at our boy’s." Jaejoong said.

"Do you mind taking Jongin and Junsu to Heechul’s house afterwards we have to stay overnight with Changmin?" Yunho asked L.joe.

"Sure hyung. No problem."

"Kyu and Jongin go with L.joe. Jongin L.joe is going to take you to Heechul’s house one of umma’s good friends. Taemin is there already. Umma and appa will be home tomorrow with Changmin araso?" Jongin nodded and walked out the room with L.joe and Kyuhyun.

When Jongin left Jaejoong broke down crying in Yunho’s embrace. Why did this have to happened to his boy’s they didn’t do anything wrong. Yunho his back soothingly.

Jaejoong fell asleep in Yunho’s arms, and they stayed like that the rest of the evening.