Jongin

The Jung family

I haven't checked to see if there was any speling mistakes... Sorry...

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wen Jaejoong he found him self in Yunho’s arms in the morning, not that he minded, but something was missing in the equation. Not something, but rather someone. That someone was Jongin. The boy was not in the bed and Jaejoong knew that Jongin wouldn’t have left the room with out Jaejoong or Yunho. Since he didn’t meet anyone else than them, Chunji and L.joe.

When he looked at the watch it told him that it was 7 in the morning.

Chunji and L.joe were probably still sleeping and so were the kids, since it’s too quiet outside.

Jaejoong shook Yunho to wake him up.

"Hey Yunnie, wake up.”

"Why Boo, it’s still early. Let’s sleep a little."

"Yunnie, Jongin is missing he is not in the room. He doesn’t know his way around the house. I don’t like him being on his own right now."

"Alright come on knowing you, you won’t rest until you get your answers. So come on. Let’s go look for him."

"Thanks Yunnie. You are the best.” Jaejoong smiled at Yunho and gave him a deep kiss full of love.

"That was just what I need to find a kid in the morning." Yunho winked at Jaejoong and got up from the bed walking towards the door.

"Maybe you should get some cloths on, not that I mind you in your boxers." Yunho looked down at himself before looking back at Jaejoong.

"You only married me because of this." He pointed to his body before walking into the closet to get some cloths. Jaejoong just laughed at him before walking into the closet hugging Yunho from behind, placing small kisses on his shoulder and neck.

"As much as I love the attention you give me sweetheart, we have to find Jongin first."

"I know. I just miss being with you like this."

"I know Sweetheart. Sometime soon we have to spend a weekend together just the two of us. No work, no friends, no interruptions and no kids. Just you and me somewhere alone."

"Hmm… That sounds great. I could really use that."

"Maybe we should try making another baby. We have an uneven number of kids."

"You idiot! I love our kids, but no more. Having Changmin is the same has having three kids alone. It feels like we have 5 kids instead of 3." Jaejoong lightly pushed Yunho away before getting some clean cloths to himself. They both got dressed and headed down stairs to look for Jongin.

“I’ll go look in the kitchen, you look in the living room." Yunho told Jaejoong before heading into the kitchen. Neither Jaejoong nor Yunho could find Jongin. They split up and looked everywhere in the house while calling Jongin’s name softly so they wouldn’t wake up the other. Jaejoong could feel the panic raise in him. Felling Jaejoong’s distress Yunho quickly looked for him.

"Hey Boo, we will find Jongin. Take a deep breath." Jaejoong did as Yunho instructed him.

"What if anything happened to him Yun? What if someone took him? What if he is hurt and need help somewhere? What if…" Yunho quickly kissed Jaejoong silencing him so he wouldn’t end up with a panic attack.

Yunho held Jaejoong’s head in between his hands and looked directly into his eyes making sure Jaejoong would only focus on him.

"Boojae, listen to e clearly. We will go look for Jongin together and we WILL find him in a perfect health. When we find him you can check him for bruises even though I’m pretty sure there will be non. Right now I need you to focus on me, and my breathing. I want you to do the exactly same as me, okay Boojae." Jaejoong nodded weakly, but followed Yunho’s breathing until he got his breathing under control.

"You okay now Boo?"

"Yeah, thanks Yun."

"Anytime for my Boo. Come on let’s find Jongin. We haven’t looked outside yet, let’s go." Yunho held Jaejoong’s hand while they walked outside to look for Jongin.

"Jongin!" Yunho called.

"Jongin, baby where are you?" Jaejoong called this time looked left and right to see if he could see the little boy.

"Boo. Look over there. There are two boy near the beach, let’s go ask them, maybe they have seen Jongin." They walked near the boys when Jaejoong suddenly broke into a rum leaving a confused Yunho behind him. Yunho had no choice but to run after his wife, he didn’t understand why Jaejoong began running suddenly.

"Changmin!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Changmin?" Yunho asked behind him.

The boy looked up when he heard his name being called.

“Umma? Appa?" The boy and the other beside him looked at the two running figures.

Jaejoong was relived when he saw Jongin with Changmin; at least he knew that nothing bad had happened to Jongin. When Jaejoong was near Jongin he pulled the boy into a tight hug.

Changmin just watched as his mother hugged the other boy, when he felt someone lifting him from the ground. He looked back and saw his father; he hugged him, and laid his head on his fathers shoulder looking at his mother and Jongin.

"Do you know how scared I was when I couldn’t find you in the house. I thought something bad had happened to you."

"I’m alright. Minnie and me were just looking for seashells. We wanted to make you a necklace."

"Minnie what are you doing up. You would normally be asleep at this time?"

"I wanted to sleep with appa and umma, but Jonginnie was there and he was crying. So I asked him if he wanted to make a necklace for you, to make him stop crying. He thought about it for a minute, and then he said yes. So we walked to the beach to the beach to make your necklace we wanted to back quicker, but there where so many pretty ones. So we decided to make a necklace for everyone."

"That was sweet of you Minnie. Appa and umma are proud of you. Let’s get home now, so you two can make the necklaces for everyone." Yunho carried Changmin in his arms while Jaejoong held Jongin in his.

"You guys must be tired and hungry. Do you know what time it is?" Jaejoong said to them.

"No. Minnie just wanted Jonginnie to smile and not cry." Changmin yawned as he talked and slowly fell asleep in his father’s arms. Feeling the warmth and safety he felt in his father’s arms.

Yunho saw Changmin was fast asleep in his arms so he kissed the top of his head wishing him sweet dreams.  Yunho looked at Jaejoong to see that Jongin also was falling asleep. Yunho readjusted Changmin in his arms so he was holding Changmin with on arm and the other was draped over Jaejoong’s shoulder, while they walked back into the house.

Jaejoong and Yunho placed both Changmin and Jongin on their bed tucking them in making sure both boys was surrounded with warmth. They left the room, Jaejoong waked into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Yunho jut silently followed him and hugged him from behind.

"What are you thinking about Jae?"

"Changmin."

"What about Minnie?"

"He just remind me so much of you."

"How?"

"When we first met, you didn’t know how I was. Even when everyone was making fun of me, you stayed and made sure I wouldn’t think about it. Changmin did the same with Jongin. He didn’t want Jongin to think about what happened, but instead made sure Jongin was occupied with other things so he wouldn’t think of his problems."

"Changmin is growing up too smart for his own good. We just know that we don’t have to worry much about Taemin, in school."

"With Changmin near him, he would always be protected by Changmin no matter what."

"Exactly. I’m not surprised if Changmin ends up protecting Junsu also." Yunho chuckles a little.

"I’m just afraid, he will grow up too soon. Instead of enjoying his youth."

"He won’t. Whit the way you are spoiling him, I’m pretty sure he won’t let go of that just yet."

"I’m not the only one spoiling him. You are much more worse than I am." Jaejoong said with a smile.

"So what are we going to do with Jongin?"

"I’m going to call the police and ask if they are having a missing child report. Will you make the pancakes in the meantime."

"I already made the batter you just have to bake them on the pan?"

"Alright." Yunho turned the stove on and put a pan with butter on the stove waiting till it was warm enough before putting some batter on the pan.

Jaejoong chose to sit in the kitchen watching Yunho while he waited for his call to be picked up.

"Hello?"

"Is this the police station?" Jaejoong wanted to make sure he got the right number.

"Yeah. Who is this?"

"Hello. My name is Jung Jaejoong. I called because I wanted to know if anyone had reported a missing persons report?"

"No we don’t have anyone missing at the moment, why did you ask, Sir?”

"It’s because we found a child last night in front of our house. He kept saying that his mother told him to wait for her, but she never came."

"A kid you say?"

"Yes."

"Do you know his name?"

"I only know his surname, it’s Jongin."

"Hmm… I’ll just check the registers to see if there is any Jongin born here.”

"Okay."

"Please hold on."

"Okay." Jaejoong looked at Yunho who gave him a questioning gaze.

"He is looking trough the registers to see if he can Jongin."

"Hello Mr. Jung?"

"Yes?"

"According to the records there is no named Jongin in the register."

"That’s weird. So what do we do now?"

"Would you mind if I can to your house with a social worker who knows more about it than I do?"

"Sure can come and bring anyone, as long as they won’t hurt Jongin."

"Alright. The social worker should be here in three hours."

"Alright."

"May I have your address?"

"Yeah it’s ………"

"Okay, bye then." Jaejoong hung up the phone and looked at Yunho.

"The police officer will come with a social worker in three hours."