Christmas memories

The Jung family

A new chapter is up...

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet. 

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was finally December and everyone in the Jung household was getting excited for Christmas. Well the kids were all more excited about the gifts than everything else. Yunho and Jaejoong were also both getting excited just for different reasons. Jaejoong took the opportunity to shop as much as he wanted. Yunho liked to decorate the house with Christmas lights and because he like snow. Christmas not only something they liked because of the shopping and the lights, but also because Yunho asked Jaejoong to marry him in the snow.

The memories are still fresh in their minds.

 

*Flashback*

"Yunnie." Jaejoong whined into the phone. He was on the phone with his boyfriend who was late for their date.

"I’m so sorry Joongie, can’t meet today. I promise I’ll make it up to you next time, (Yunho, come on, break is over). Just a minute, I have to now go baby, my break time is over, and I’ll call you when I get home, okay? I love you Joongie." Jaejoong could only sigh; he knew that with Yunho’s dance classes it would be hard to meet. He just didn’t expect that they couldn’t meet for two weeks.

"Okay, bye and I love you too." With that he hung up.

 

The only way Yunho and Jaejoong had stayed in contact was through the phone.

They have been together for 5 years and they were both in university. Jaejoong majoring in music and acting, while Yunho was majoring in dance and English, he need to have to subject to be a teacher. It was nearing the finals and Jaejoong wanted to see Yunho, he had been studying for weeks and needed a little distraction.

 

He didn’t want to call Heechul, because he knew Heechul would be together with Hangeng, and he didn’t want to ruin their time together. He tried to call Hyunjoong, but the idiot, forgot his anniversary with his boyfriend so he was trying to make up to him. It’s not like he didn’t have any other friends, it’s just that they were his best friends, and he wanted to spend time with them.

 

He sighed again before putting on his jacket, scarf, gloves and hat. The gloves and scarf was his and Yunho’s couple stuff. Jaejoong’s gloves and scarf was red with white hearts while Yunho’s scarf was white with red hearts on it. Their gloves were both red and white, Jaejoong’s right hand was red and left hand was white, Yunho’s right hand was white and left hand was red.

 

He missed those days they would walk home together hand in hand. He couldn’t even see him at home. Yes they lived together, since they moved to study in Seoul they had decided to buy an apartment together and live there. For one year Yunho lived alone until Jaejoong was done with high school. Both of their parents approved of their relationship and trusted them both with the apartment.  

 

When even living together in the apartment, Yunho would come home after Jaejoong slept and leave before Jaejoong woke up. He kept feeling that Yunho was trying to avoid him, but he just thought that it was his mind playing with him.

 

While walking home he was thinking of what he should make for dinner. He always made dinner for both of them, he would leave Yunho’s part on the kitchen table and go to bed, when he wakes up the next morning the food is gone and everything is cleaned up neatly.

Maybe he should try the new recipe his mother gave him.

While he walked he tried to remember what he needed for the recipe, he went trough everything on the list he had memorized, and checked to see if he had all the ingredients.

When he was sure he had everything he made his way home.

On the way he kept think about anything and everything that he didn’t notice someone was behind him. They were walking beside an area covered in snow when Jaejoong was tackled from behind and pushed into the snow.

 

Jaejoong knew that he couldn’t fight his attacker off so he chose to scream thinking that someone might hear him and come to his rescue. He only got to scream for a second or two before the attacker put a hand on his mouth. Jaejoong felt like everything inside of him was breaking, he just wanted to go home and cuddle with Yunho under the blanket on their couch, while watching a movie. He began to cry, there were so many bad scenarios playing in his head.

 

"Joong… Jae… Joongie… Baby, look at me!" he knew that voice it was Yunho’s voice. 

"Yunnie?"

"Yes baby it me." Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly into his chest; Jaejoong was both relived and mad at the same time. Relived that the attacker was non other than his boyfriend and mad because his boyfriend had played around like that, making him believe that he was going to die. 

"You idiot do you know how scared I was? I though that I was going to die and that I would never see you again." Jaejoong kept hitting Yunho. 

Yunho just smiled and kissed the crown of Jaejoong’s head.

"I’m sorry that I scared you baby, but I have something for you." Jaejoong looked up at Yunho with puffy eyes, he had been crying pretty heard.

"What is it?"

"Come on get up and I’ll show you." Yunho got up and pulled Jaejoong with him. He them pointed ahead of him, Jaejoong looked where Yunho pointed. 

On the snow written in red was

 

I love you my angel! Marry me <3

 

Jaejoong looked shocked for a second before he turned to look at Yunho who was on one knee kneeling down in front of him with an open box containing a beautiful ring.

 

"Jaejoong my angel will you do me the great honor of becoming my wife and the mother to my children. I promise to take good care of you and our family in the future. Nothing is going to break our family apart I promise you that." Jaejoong began to cry for the second time that night just this time it was happy tears.

He couldn’t utter a word so he nodded his head so quickly that Yunho was sure it was going to fall of.

"Is that a yes?” Even when he knew the answer he wanted Jaejoong to say it.

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes." Yunho put the ring on Jaejoong finger, before he pulled Jaejoong into a hot kiss showing just how much he love him.

 

*Flashback ends*       

 

"I still remember when you pushed me into the snow, I was so terrified. One minute I’m think about making you a recipe on something my mom gave me and the next on the snow with an attacker on top of me, asking me to marry him."

"Well I was kind of funny to scare you, but I just had to make you mine." Yunho laughs and kisses Jaejoong sweetly.   

"Well let’s go, I have a lot of shopping to do." Jaejoong grins evilly at Yunho who couldn’t do anything but sigh.

"I’ll give you a reward when we get home if you help me with my bags."

"Alright let’s get this show on the road." Yunho said he took Jaejoong’s hand and intertwined it with his own as he called all the kids down.