Family night/ cuddle time

The Jung family

Another update. 

I haven't checked the chapter for gramma mistakes yet...

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When the kids woke up they came downstairs and saw what Yunho had done to their living room.

Jongin had an arm wrapped around Changmin so he wouldn’t fall down while going down the stairs.

"Appa Taeminnie is awake." Jongin told Yunho while walking past him and sat down on the mattress with Changmin. Yunho walked upstairs to pick up Taemin.

"Hey Taeminnie. Did you have a good nap?" Yunho took some of Taemin’s pillows and blankets with him when he walked down. While the kids slept he had taken Changmin and Jongin’s blankets and pillows downstairs so they could use something when they sleep, so they won’t freeze.

"Food is ready babies." Jaejoong yelled from the kitchen. Yunho sat Taemin in his high chair before taking Changmin and sitting him in his lap. Jaejoong took Jongin and sat him in his lap, so he wouldn’t feel left out.  

Yunho was feeding Changmin, and Jaejoong was feeding both Taemin and Jongin, even though Jongin ate most of his food, without Jaejoong feeding him.

"So umma and appa though that we could have family movie night. We could play some games and watch movies. What do you say to that?" Yunho asked Changmin and Jongin.

"Can we play the really funny game where we have to draw something one person says? We can’t look at each other’s drawings. When we are done we have to show the other’s what we have drawn and see if they look alike." Changmin said. Yunho nodded while feeding him another spoon with food.

"Sure, Minnie. What a bout you Jongin? Do you want to play a game or watch a movie?" Jaejoong asked Jongin while giving him the spoon he had just put some food on for him.

"Hmmm… I want to watch Pororo." Suddenly his eyes widen and he looked up at his appa.

"Appa did you take the Pororo doll with you from aunty Chullie’s house?"

"Yes it is in your room. Whose doll is that?"

"It was the Owl boys. The one who hit Minnie hyung took the doll from Owl boy." Jongin said, he just remembered the doll was that boys.

"Who is Owl boy Jonginnie?" Jaejoong asked.

"He is Pororo’s owner. He was crying because they took his Pororo doll, so I asked them if they could return it to him, because it was his. But instead they told me that he should return to my own country because my skin is darker than theirs. So I kind of punched him in the face." Yunho buried his head in Changmin’s shoulder and silently laughed. Jaejoong looked horrified, not because he punched a boy in the face, but because they made fun of because he was a little bit more tan than the others.

Yunho couldn’t hold it in any longer so he laughed out loud. Jaejoong, Jongin and Changmin looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Sorry, but that was just too good. Who would have thought that you would punch that boy in the face! You know Jongin even though we adopted you. You react exactly like I did.

When I was younger I also punched someone in the face because they made fun of my tan. Changmin did the same; he also punched someone in the face. You really are my son." Jaejoong just shook his head at his husband’s behavior; it was nothing new for him.

"Eat up everyone, so we can play and watch Pororo." Jaejoong said.

They all began to eat and didn’t speak again before they were all done and was sitting in the living room where Yunho had got some paper and colors ready for the game.

When Jaejoong came back into the living room he had brought some brownies and ice cream for them all (Changmin got the biggest one of them all of course).   

                       

"Okay let’s play. Changmin will you explain how we do this one more time?" Yunho said.

"Okay. We all have piece of paper and something to draw with right?" Changmin saw them all nod before he continued.

"Good. If I say a square, we all have to draw a square on our paper. The next people then have to say a new thing, like a circle. When we are all done we have to show our drawing and see if any of them look alike or look like something we know. Got it? Good. Let’s draw." Changmin turned around so the others couldn’t see what he was going to draw and he made sure that he couldn’t see what they drew.

Yunho sat near the table he moved away before.

Jaejoong chose to sit on the sofa.

Jongin he chose to be seated to turned his back to Changmin.

While little Taemin just laid in between his brother’s playing with his stuffed animal.   

"Who is going to start Minnie?" Jaejoong asked Changmin.

"The youngest starts. So Jonginnie you have to start."

"Okay, I say we all draw a circle."

They all drew a circle on their papers.

"I say we all have to draw a triangle." Changmin said.

Jaejoong had put his circle in a corner like he had drawn the sun. He drew small triangles as the sunbeam.

Jongin had drawn a circle with the triangle on top of it.

Yunho had drawn a flower.

Changmin had drawn a circle with two triangles on to of it.

"I chose a rectangle then." Jaejoong said they all add a rectangle to their drawings.

Yunho was the last one to say his figure.

"Well as the last I chose is a horseshoe shape." Yunho said, they all looked at their papers to see if they could get the horseshoe shape to fit anywhere.

When they were done they all showed their pictures to the other three.

Jaejoong had drawn a sun and a coffee cup.

Jongin had drawn a human. 

Changmin had drawn a cat.

Yunho had drawn a flower.

They all laughed at each other’s drawings. They played another round of that game before they settled down and they watch Pororo. Jongin kept thinking through out the movie that he had to give the Pororo doll to the Owl boy at the kindergarten the next day.

Changmin, Jongin and Taemin had all quickly fallen asleep while the movie played.

Yunho and Jaejoong turned off all the light and the TV before going to sleep them selves.

 

The next morning they took Jongin to the kindergarten. Changmin wasn’t well enough to go. They told Jongin that he could stay home, but he insisted on going, he had to give the Pororo doll back.

 

Changmin was bored out of his mind. Jongin wasn’t home so he couldn’t play with him. Junsu wasn’t home either so he couldn’t pull any prank on him. Taemin was too small and cute so he couldn’t play with him either. Changmin really wished that Kyuhyun were with him right now; then he wouldn’t have been so bored.

 

As if someone had heard Changmin’s pleas the doorbell rang. Yunho opened the door and was met by L.joe and Kyuhyun. 

"Morning I hop didn’t impose." L.joe said after Yunho had welcomed them inside the house.

"No of course not."

"Kyuhyun wouldn’t stop talking about Changmin since he got home the day before yesterday from the hospital. He kept asking about him. I didn’t know if you were home so I took Kyu with me to the kindergarten. We saw Jongin playing with a boy with a Pororo doll and asked him if Changmin was home. As soon as Kyu heard it he insisted on coming here to take care of Changmin." Yunho smiled and knelt in front of Kyuhyun.

"So are you going to be Changmin’s doctor today Kyu?" Kyuhyun nodded.

"Well then you better check on your patient I think he is on the edge of going insane."

"Wae?"

"Because of boredom."

"That can’t happen. I better check him. See you later appa." Kyu yelled before he raced up the stairs.

"Did they file a case against us?" Yunho asked, as soon a she was sure Kyu couldn’t hear them

"No, I think I scared him a bit at the hospital."

They talked a bit before L.joe had to go to work he was already 15 minutes late.

 

In Changmin’s room:

Changmin was lying on his bed and was starring blankly at the ceiling when he heard someone knock on the door. He didn’t even look away from his spot. He just though it was is umma coming with some food for him.

"I came all the way from kindergarten with appa as soon as I heard you were home and you don’t even look at me, what a best friend I have." Kyu said. As soon as Changmin heard Kyu’s voice he quickly got up from his bed and looked at Kyu. A big smile spread on Changmin’s face.

"Kyu. You really came?"

"Of course I came silly. I couldn’t just leave my best friend could I?"

"Why are you standing there come sit beside me." Changmin patted the space next to him and Kyuhyun obligated. He sat down beside Changmin and laid his head on Changmin’s shoulder.

"Will you stay with me forever Kyu." Changmin asked Kyuhyun after a couple minutes of silence.

"Of course I will." Kyu answered back with out a hesitation.

"Forever and ever?"

"Ne Minnie-ah. Why are you asking all this questions suddenly?"

"I just don’t want anyone to take Kyu away from me. So Kyu?"

"I’m not going anywhere Minnie. And no one can take me away from you. What it is?"

"Be my boyfriend forever and ever?" Changmin asked shyly with rosy red cheeks.

"Yes! A thousand times yes." Changmin smiled and gave a little peck on Kyuhyun’s lips.