At the park

The Jung family

Hello Lovelies :D

I know it's been long since I last updated, but i just had some time today to update again. 

I'll try and update as soon as possible.

-Taffnyy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong felt like their family needed to go out and have some fun, it have been long since they have went out as a family.

 

"Yunnie, what do you say we to the amusement park?"

"I don’t mind, but remember what happened last time?" Yunho asked Jaejoong as they lied in their bed, with Changmin between them. 

 

Changmin said he had a nightmare and didn’t want to sleep alone. Knowing Changmin they let him sleep on their bed.

After Changmin woke them up they stayed up a little to make sure he really didn’t get any more nightmares.

Jaejoong suddenly wanted to go out with the family, and so they were talking about the places they could take their kids. 

 

"Okay, we are not going to amusement park before they are grown up. Where else could we take them?"

"Boo, do you remember that park that is about 10 minutes walk from here?"

"Yeah? What about it?" Jaejoong looked curiously at his husband.

"What do you say we take them to the park. We can play a football (A/N: I’m European so when I say football it is soccer) or something else; after we have played we could go to a restaurant and get something to eat."

"That sounds good. You better sleep then, if you are going to play football with Junsu tomorrow you’ll need the energy." Yunho let out a loud groan, just think about it made him tired, but he was excited at the same time.

"Good night Boo, dream sweet dreams." Yunho said and caressed his cheek.

"Good night Yunnie, I’ll dream of you." Yunho smiled and let his hand caress down Jaejoong’s neck and down his side until he stopped at Jaejoong’s hip. He let his arm rest there and let sleep take over.  

 

Changmin and Jongin jumping on the bed awakened them the next morning.

Yunho made some growling noises and said to them in a low voice: "I’m the tickle monster and I’m going to tickle you two, he then pulled both boys down before tickling them both.

 

"Umma save us from appa the tickle monster." Jongin giggled out while Yunho tickled Changmin.

"Should I help the tickle monster or should I help the kids?" Jaejoong said out loud.

"Boo you have to help me, it’s two against one, and it’s not fair."  

"Nope I’m going to side the kids, okay on three we all have to kiss the tickle monster so he’ll turn back into appa, okay boys?" Both boys nodded their heads while being tickled by Yunho.

"Okay. One… Two… And… Three…" As soon as Jaejoong said 'three' all three of them began to kiss Yunho on the cheeks, while he made sounds as if he was dying.  

He made those sounds for a few seconds before lying completely still.

 

"Umma, appa is not moving." Changmin said as he poked Yunho’s cheek.

"I know what umma have to do." Jongin said.

"What do I have to make appa wake up?"

"Ppoppo (kiss). Like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty."

"But isn’t that the prince that gives the princesses as ppoppo?" Jaejoong asked confused.

"Yes, but as you can see the prince is asleep so the princesses have to give him a ppoppo or he won’t wake up." Changmin said while giving Jaejoong a 'DUH' look.

Jaejoong could only sigh before he leaned down and placed he lips gently on Yunho’s lips giving him a small peak. As soon as he moved away Yunho opened his eyes and acted as if it was he first kiss, making Changmin and Jongin giggle while Jaejoong could only roll his eyes at them.

 

"Okay boys enough of the games, we have to get up, we are going out today to the park so quickly get ready." Jaejoong said as he walked out of the room with Changmin and Jongin in his heels.   

 

Jaejoong went into Junsu’s room to wake him up.

"Suie get up." Jaejoong said as he gently shook the boys shoulders.

"Sirheo (I hate/don’t want to)!"

"But Suie we are going to the park today, don’t you want to come with us?"

As soon as Junsu heard the word park he was up and out of his bed before Jaejoong could as anything else.

He took Changmin and Jongin’s hand and walked into their bathroom so they could get ready.

 

When they were all ready and had packed the care with various outdoor games they drove to the park. As soon as they arrived at the park Junsu was out of the car with his football in his hands. Changmin and Jongin on the other hand when to the slides and the monkey bar.

Jaejoong could only shake his head as he sat down on the bench with Taemin in a sandpit make castles or what ever it was.

 

He took hi camera from his bag and took some photos of Junsu and Yunho playing football, when he was satisfied with the photos of them he took some of Changmin and Jongin. Lastly he took some photos of Taemin who happily played in the sandpit, with his equipment.

They kept playing for the next few hours, Jaejoong took Taemin and play with some of the thing that were in the park.

 

They choose to get something to eat at 12:30 so they drove from the park around 12 to see if there were any places the kids wanted to eat at.

 

"Appa, appa. Can we…" Changmin started.

"…Eat pasta?" Jongin finished for him.

"What do you say Junsu?" Yunho asked Junsu.

"It’s fine by me."

"Alright I’ll fine the nearest Italian restaurant."

 

Yunho drove to the nearest Italian restaurant, where they all sat together and ordered something to eat. Changmin got a plate with pasta carbonado, while Junsu and Jongin shared a plate of pasta Bolognese. Taemin got some noodles from Jaejoong and Yunho who both had ordered some creamy pasta, with vegetables.  

 

They all enjoyed their meal together as a family.

They laughed and talked while they ate.

The kids mostly talked about their Christmas whishes.                    

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just found this on a blog and felt like you all should have a chance to read it. 

6. YUNJAE MOMENT

 

These are what Jaejoong said:

"I met Yunho in 2001. Then we met again in SM and I was a bit surprised. I guess its fate."

-

"I know Yunho from his personality to his body."

-

"I don’t even remember when fans started to become obsessed with us. Is Yunjae really that interesting?"

-

"The Chinese Yunjae fans are very kind. They sent me and Yunho links to fan fictions." *giggles* "They were 'fun' to read."

-

"I think the fan’s minds are very interesting. The plots in the fan fictions are very cool to read about."

-

"I got pregnant one in a Yunjae fan fiction."→ LOL… MPREG…haha

"The fan fictions the fans make are so weird, why am I always pregnant with Yunho’s child???"→ LOL

-

"Sometimes the Yunjae fan fictions are very sad. I wonder if me and Yunho will ever be separated."

-

"I feel so happy that so many support Yunjae. We will not disappoint you guys!"

"This is probably very obious, but I fell very lonely. I miss the persin I want to be with me the most." (a few days before his 26th birthday).

-

"People who had never been hugged by Yunho won’t be able to understand but… even if I’m a boy, I feel nervous when I’m hugging him…" *blush*

-

"When I can’t sleep at night, Yunho lets me lean on his belly until I fell asleep. His stomach is so squishy."

-

"I hardly ever cry because that’s just not the type of person I am. But I only break down in front of Yunho at times."

-

"During an award, my hands were cold and Yunho held out his hands to warm mine."

-

"Yunho acts very masculine on the outside, but he’s actually very warm and funny."

-

"I leaned on Yunho’s shoulder once because I was tired, and I felt his heart beat super fast for some reason. I asked Yunho why was his heart beating so fast and I was scared he was sick!" → he’s not sick Jae… He’s deeply madly in love with you!

-

These are what Yunho said:

Fans: "Yunjae, Yunjae, Yunjae‼"

YH: "Ah, you really like us that much? I find that really sweet."

-

"I think it’s weird that Jaejoong likes fan fictions this much. But I myself reads them too…"

-

"In the fan fictions, I am always so dominant!" *happy smile* "I feel bad for Jaejoong." *pats Jaejoong’s head in pity*

-

"Jaejoong took a picture of me when I was peeing and I was so scared cause all I saw was a phone pointing at my private part!" →O.O

-

"Jaejoong stayed with me in the hospital when I got poisoned for a whole week. He lost a lot of weight because of me."

-

"I think, a secret love is something none of your friends would understand. And it’s like a fairy tale, but more serious." → are you talking about Yunjae?

-

"As crazy as this sounds, I don’t think of Jaejoong as a really good friend. He’s more like my other half."

-

"When Jaejoong looks as you, you feel this pulse through your whole body because his eyes are so big and his stare is very powerful."

-

"When I walked with Jaejoong when we were 18, people would think he was my GF."

-

And these are what others said:

Little 7-year-old Yunjae fan said, "Yunho oppa is weird."

"Why?" Her mother asked.

"Cause he is ually frustrated with Jaejoong oppa."

-

"A little girl see’s Yunho on the streets and instead of asking for an autograph, she scold on him cheating on Jae with Ara." XDDD

-

"When Jaejoong kissed Hyojoo, the whole movie theater was screaming in agony and I heard multiple shouts of 'Yunjae!'" – Movie cinema staff.

-

"Why? Am I not pretty Jaejoong san?! Why do you keep looking at Yunho san?" – Japanese singer.

-

"It’s normal in Japan for guys to be really close but Jaejoong san and Yunho san are extremely close." –DBSK’s Japanese stylist.   

-

"Yunho and Jaejoong never get offended when fans scream Yunjae. They are actually very happy when they do." –SME staff.

-

"Sometimes Jaejoong hyung’s glares scare me. But Yunho hyung always eases Jaejoong from getting mad from his constant flirting." – Yoochun.

-

Last but not least, their short conversation:

JJ: "Yunho tends to make me annoyed sometimes."

YH: "Why?"

JJ: "You’re to clingy."

-

YH: "You look like a girl sometimes."

JJ: "And you look like a pedo."

-

YH: "Jaejoong has a very manly body… but his face is so girly."

 

JJ: "You better watch out what you’re saying…!"

-

JJ: "You have very pretty hands."

YH: "Really? Huh… Now I don’t feel manly anymore."

-

JJ: "Yunho likes to mess up my cooking by eating it before hand."

YH: "That’s because your cooking is too good to be waited upon."

-

YH: "Stop staring at me… You’re freaking me out‼"

JJ: "You’re face is too small… That’s why."

-

JJ: "Yunho has a bad habit of hugging me by the waist. I feel violated."

YH: "That’s because it comforts me."

-

JJ: "I like spicy stuff."

YH: "Yeah, he’s hot… No… Wait… I didn’t mean it that way…"

-

YH: "If you were a girl, I would marry you."

JJ: "Why can’t you marry me now?" *thinks* "Ah… Right…" → clueless JJ.

-

JJ: I had a dream that I married you."

YH: "Really? I though we already were."

-

YH: "What do you like about me the most?"

JJ: "Your small head. It’s like an alien."

YH: *awkwardly laughs*

JJ: "What’s your favorite part of me?"

YH: "Hmm, I have to say, your waist."

-

JJ: "I kiss him (CM) out of my love for out members."

CM: "It’s more like a peak."

YH: "If you (JJ) did kiss him (CM) again, you’d end up dead meat." → ahaha… scary Yunho.

-

Gay fan (to JJ): "These flowers… are you willing to accept them?"

YH (to gay fan): "Mister, this is nor right."

Gay fan (to YH): "Don’t tell me you’re his lover!"

-

"The love that we share is very hard to explain. We’re best friends, but yet we’re not." –Yunjae.