Christmas party

The Jung family

I'm sorry that I update after such a long time... 

But here you have another chapter...

Enjoy the reading...

-Taffnyy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day has finally come. All the Jung kids were hype up and ready. They have been ready since 8 o’clock that morning. Well technically they were more interested in getting this day over with so they cam wake up tomorrow and open their Christmas presents.

Jaejoong was humming happily in the kitchen while making the Christmas feast for his family and their friends.

They had invited L.joe and Chunji over with the kids. They had also invited Heechul and Hangeng over with Yoochun with him. He had also invited Kyungsoo and his family together with Luhan and his family.

He was nearly done with the main dish and was making the dessert and appetizer as he gets hugged from behind.

"Yes Yunnie?"

"I just wanted to hug you. Feel you in my arms before all the guests come."

"Well now that you are here, will you help me with some of the appetizers."

"Sure. What do you need me to do?"

"Can you cut some tomato’s and cucumbers to the tuna mousse?"

"Yeah, sure."

Yunho had just cut all the tomato’s and cucumber when the doorbell rang, he washed his hand and walked to door to open up for their first guests.

L.joe, Chunji and their kids met him when he opened the door.

"Welcome. Come inside. Niel and Kyu the others are in the living room. May I?" Yunho gestured to the baby in L.joe’s arms after he helped Kyuhyun out of his jacket.

"Sure." L.joe gave the twin in his arms to Yunho.

"Which one am I holding?"

"You are holding Youngmin the blond one and the eldest twin by 6 minutes. Chunji is holding Kwangmin."  

"Hello big boy, are you visiting us again." Yunho held Youngmin’s hand as he spoke to him. He looked at L.joe and Chunji.

"Is it me or are they getting bigger?" Yunho leaned down and kissed the crown of Youngmin’s head.

"They are getting bigger, the only thing they is eat." Chunji said while he rolled his eyes as L.joe and Yunho laughed at him.

"Come let’s go into the kitchen Jae is in there."

"Minnie I said no!"

"Umma wae?"

"You have to wait to the rest of the guests come, you can’t just start by yourself."

"But umma, Kyu is with me. Then I won’t be the only one."

"Jung Changmin! No is no. Now go play in the living room with the others. You too Kyu honey. If you come in here before I or your father call you I will take your favorite games away."

Yunho just walked in to see the sight of Changmin pouting and pulling Kyuhyun with him into the living room.

"Baby what just happened?"

"Changmin came into the kitchen for the fifth time trying to eat the food. My babies are here. Chunji let me take Kwangmin for you?" Yunho looked as Jaejoong took Kwangmin from Chunji.

"How did you know that Chunji was holding Kwangmin?" Yunho asked Jaejoong dumbfounded.

"It’s not my fault that I can see the difference between my babies. I’m not like you, you know." Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at Yunho. Chunji and L.joe could only laugh at the couple. 

"Do you need any kind of help Jae hyung?" Chunji ask the man who currently was making faces at his son making him gurgle.

“No thanks Chunji. I just finished. We just have to wait for the others. Why don’t go into the living room and talk." They all walked into the living room where they saw all the kids were laying on a line curled up to each other watching Christmas cartoons together. Before Jaejoong could sit down the doorbell rang he walked toward the door and opened it for the next guests.

He was greeted by Kyungsoo’s and Luhan’s families.

“Welcome, come on inside."

"I didn’t know your youngest was this small." Mrs., Do said.

"Oh… he isn’t Taemin is one year old. This is one of our friends’ twins, this is the youngest one of them."

"Oh he is just a cutie just like little Luhan, out Kyungsoo was more on the round side." The three of them laughed as Kyungsoo and Luhan looked at them."

"Kyungsoo and Luhan the other boys are in the living room you watching some Christmas cartoons." Kyungsoo Quickly ran into the living room to see Jongin. Luhan stood a little not knowing if he should run after his friend or stay with his mother. Jaejoong saw this and kneeled down so his was in Luhan’s height.

"Xiao Lu, why didn’t you run with Kyungsoo?" Jaejoong asked Luhan in Chinese knowing the boy would feel more at ease in his mother language.

"It’s just that, Changmin have Kyuhyun. Kyungsoo have Jongin. Junsu hyung have Yoochun hyung. Who is going to play with me?" Luhan said back to Jaejoong in Chinese.

"I’m pretty sure both Kyungsoo and Jongin care about you and will play with you even if you don’t think like that."

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked in a little voice.

"I’m pretty sure, but if you want you could help me in the kitchen, there is nobody to help me."

"Really I can help Mama Jae in the kitchen?" Luhan looked at Jaejoong with his sparkling doe eyes.

"Of curse you can.  We just have to give Kwangmin back to his mother first alright?" Luhan nodded his head quickly and smiled up at Jaejoong as he stood up.

"We brought some Chinese dessert." Mrs. Lu said.

"Thank you, but you didn’t have to." Jaejoong said as he shoved the guests into the living room where Yunho, L.joe, Chunji and the kids where.

He gave the now sleeping Kwangmin to L.joe.

"This is my husband Yunho, and these are L.joe and Chunji, our friends they are like family. Yunnie, L.joe and Chunji this is Mr. and Mrs. Do, Kyungsoo’s parents. Mr. and Mrs. Lu, Luhan’s parents."

"Jae may I put the twins in one of the rooms?"

"Sure, you can put them in Taemin’s extra room we have here downstairs. He is currently sleeping but I’m going to wake him up when we are going to eat."

 

Yunho took the men with his to his man cave or whatever it was he, L.joe and Hangeng called it.

Meanwhile Jaejoong, the wives and Luhan walked into the kitchen. Jaejoong took and put the dessert Mrs. Lu brought with her away. They all talked while they waited for Heechul and Hangeng to arrive. Jaejoong made sure Luhan helped him setting the table, well he only needed to place the water glasses and the appetizer.

When the door rang he excused himself and walked to the door.

He saw an irritated Heechul and a laughing Hangeng.

"Do I even want to know what happened this time?"

"No." Heechul said and walked into the kitchen without looking back at Hangeng.

"The other are in Yunnie’s man cave or whatever is it."  

"Thanks Jae." Hangeng patted his head as he walked by.

"Hangeng do mind telling them we have to eat now, that everyone is here." Jaejoong asked before Hangeng disappeared. 

"Sure thing Jae."

Jaejoong walked into the extra room where Taemin and the twin where asleep.

He woke Taemin up without waking the twins.

When he had waken Taemin up he walked into the living room where all the kids where watching TV.

 

"Come on kids dinner is ready. Lets eat now, so you can open your presents after."

After Jaejoong told them about the presents all the kids got up immediately and walked to the kitchen. Just as he and the other mothers made sure the kids where seated the men came down the stairs and joined them.

 They all sat down and began to eat the delicious food Jaejoong had made. Through out the dinner there wasn’t one seconds silence, they were all talking about something whether it was about the kids or their work, it didn’t matter, they all had fun being together.

 

After they were done with dinner all the women began to clean the dishes together having a good time while the men were still sting in the at the table talking to each other and their wives sometimes. Meanwhile the kids were all in the living room, playing together.

When everything was cleared the parent’s went into the living room where the kids already were. 

 

A little past 8 the doorbell rang and Yunho went to open the door. When he opened the door he was met by the Santa Jaejoong had ordered to deliver the presents to the kids.

Yunho welcomed the Santa and gave him the bag full of presents he was supposed to give to the kids.

 

"Kids look who came for a visit." Yunho said as he walked into the living room with the Santa a few steps behind him.

"Wahhhh… Santa came to our house." Junsu exclaimed loudly before realizing what he said and hid behind Yoochun shyly.

 

"Ho ho hooo… I have only brought presents to the kids who have behaved well. Have all of you behaved well?" Santa asked the kids, all the parents where watching with a smile from the sideline. Jaejoong was talking photos of the kids and the Santa so he was sure he had those memories on document. 

 

"Yes!" All the kids yell together.

 

"Well shall we see who our first present is for?" Santa put his hand inside the sack with presents.

"The first one is for a Taemin." He gave the gift to Yunho who was holding Taemin.

"Now the second gift is for a Luhan." He gave the gift to Luhan before putting his hand down into the sack again for the third gift.

"The next gift is for Niel." Niel happily got his present and sat down on the carpet again.

"The next is for Yoochun."  Yoochun calmly receives his present and sit down beside Junsu again.

"The next one is to 2xMin?" Santa looked at the parents with a confused look.

"It must be a gift for Kwangmin and Youngmin, hence the 2xMin." Jaejoong said giving the present to Chunji. 

"Well moving on the next is for Jongin." Jongin excitedly gets up from beside Kyungsoo and gets his present.

"After Jongin we have a gift for Changmin." Changmin runs up and gets he gift before he runs back and sits on Jaejoong who was taking photos while sitting down.

"Next up is Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who stood up together with him to get the present.

"Now I have only two presents back one is for Junsu and the other is for Kyuhyun." They both got up to get their present from the Santa.

"Well children I have to go now." Santa said as he got up.

"Why do you have to go now?"  Changmin asked with a sad voice.

"Because I’m not done giving presents to other children like you all over the world."

"I hope all the other kids in the world get presents as well." Luhan said with a small smile.

"That’s why I have to go now."

"Okay then. Bye, bye, Santa have a safe trip." All the kids yell together and wave to him as Yunho walk him out (and paying him as well, but shhh…)

 

"Alright you may open your presents now." Jaejoong clap his hands. He takes a lot of photos of the kids opening their gifts they got from the Santa, with an excited grin on their lips.

 

"Kyungie look I got a Crong doll. Now we can play together." Jongin said as he showed Kyungsoo his new doll.

"Jonginnie see I got a Pororo DVD now we can watch it before or after we play with our Pororo and Crong dolls." Kyungsoo hugs Jongin before turning to look at Luhan.

"What did you get Luhannie?" Kyungsoo asked him.  

"I got a Deer plushy."

"Whaa… it looks as cute as you do Luhannie hyung. Your deer can be Kyungie’s and my doll child" Jongin says with a smile and Luhan nods.  

 

"Min look I got the new game we have been wishing for." Kyuhyun says excited to Changmin as he hugs him.

"Look Kyu I got the additional package for the game, that we also wished for." The two of them began to talk about the game and when they should play it.

       

"Chunnie look I got a new football, and it’s signed by the national team members." Junsu shows his football to both Yoochun and Niel.

"You are really lucky Junsu hyung." Niel says to Junsu.

"What did you get Niellie?" Junsu asked him.

“I got Sing Star so I can practice my vocal skills. You can always come over and sing with me hyung’s." Niel says to both Junsu and Yoochun.

"I’ll definitely come by sometime with Junsu and we can then sing against each other."

"It’s a deal, but what id you get Yoochun hyung?"

"I got some books a wished for."  

 

"Umma what did Minnie Min get?" Changmin asked Jaejoong.

"He got some new toys baby."

"I’ll play with them with you tomorrow okay Minnie Min." Changmin said to his brother. Taemin could give him a tired smile from Yunho’s arm as he fell asleep in Yunho’s arms.

 

 

 

The parents stayed up and talk some more even after the all the kids fell asleep.

The last guest left around one in the morning knowing they were going to have the guest they could have today, come the next day to celebrate Christmas.