Just the two of us

The Jung family

Sorry I didn't update last friday.

I had a girls night with two of my friends. I got home around 1-2 in the morning and didn't have any energi to write anythong.

So here is the next update... 

Enjoy :D

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes.

-Taffnyy...

ALSO DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT UP PHOTOS OF THE JUNG HOUSE AND THEIR ROOMS???

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s been a week since Changmin got hurt. Kyuhyun was at their house every day for that week taking care of Changmin. They would always be inside Changmin’s room, doing who knows what. Whenever Jaejoong came upstairs to call them down for food or give them some fruit they could eat their eyes would always be on the computer screen and as soon as they ate they would run upstairs again to play.

 

Jongin had been playing with his new friends Kyungsoo and Luhan. Jaejoong had even met Mrs. Do and Mrs. Lu, when he picked up Jongin at their home. He really liked Kyungsoo and Luhan; they were just too innocent for their own good. Those days Kyungsoo, Luhan and Jongin would play at their house they would always play with Changmin and Kyuhyun. In fact they were all playing and was going to eat at their house so Jaejoong was in the kitchen making them all lunch.

 

He was humming to 'HUG' when he was hugged from behind; he just smiled and leaned back against Yunho. Knowing it was him, from the start.

"Hey baby." Yunho whispered and kissed Jaejoong’s cheek.

"Welcome home Yunnie. How was your day?" Jaejoong put the ingredients he had in his hands down and turned around he put his arms around Yunho’s neck, and Yunho tightened his hold around Jaejoong’s slim waist.

"Hard. I didn’t have you in my arms. From all the confession I get from the students it makes me tired." Yunho said and put on a sad face.

"Hmm… what should we do about that?" Jaejoong said faking a thinking face.

"I could really use a kiss to restore my energy right now." Yunho said with a smirk.

"But, Yunnie I have never kissed before. How do you do that?" Jaejoong put on a shocked face and asked in a voice full of innocence.

"How about I will show you so you know how to do it next time?" Yunho asked they were now standing so close that when Yunho spoke his lift would graze Jaejoong’s.

"Yunnie show Joongie how to do it." With that Yunho captured Jaejoong’s lips with his and kissed him with all the passion he had in him. They kissed until they both ran out of oxygen, when Jaejoong pulled out to breath Yunho just kept kissing Jaejoong on the neck making hickies on the snowy skin. Jaejoong couldn’t help, he kept whenever Yunho on his sweet spot just below he ear. 

"Ah… Yun… we ca… oh god… can’t Yunnie… mmm… the kids… ah… up… ah… stairs…" Jaejoong tried to say, but with Yunho kissing him like that he couldn’t really form at full sentence, without . He hated and loved it at the same time. He hated that Yunho knew about his body better than he did, but at the same time he loved it, knowing his husband would always surprise him with something he didn’t know about he own body.

"Yun stop… ah… I have to cook for the kids." Jaejoong finally got away from Yunho he took few deep breaths and composed himself. He didn’t look at Yunho because if he did he knew he was going to loose that last bit of control he had.

He relaxed, when he felt Yunho hug him and buried his face in Jae’s hair in hailing he scent.

"Sorry baby Boo I got a little carried away. I just missed some us time." Yunho said and sighed. The air Yunho exhaled gave Jaejoong goose bumps.

"I know Yunnie, I know. I miss them too." Jaejoong said, he really did mean it when he said that he missed his husband.

"I’ll take a quick shower and come down okay." Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s cheek and headed upstairs to their room for a bath.

Jaejoong felt bad for Yunho, he knew that they haven’t spent much time together, but they didn’t have time, with the kids around and they had their jobs also, he sighed and continued to make lunch for the kids.

 

After he was done with cooking he went upstairs to call Yunho and the kids down to eat he went into their room first to call Yunho, but stopped in his tracks when he heard Yunho speak into the phone.

"Hangeng did you talk with Heechul?" Hangeng must have replied because Yunho began talking again.

"Hmmm… Really? Thank you, I really owe you one… yeah I’ll talk to you later… say hello from me to Heechul… see you, I will... ok bye." Yunho turned around and smiled at Jaejoong.

"You need anything Boo?"

"Oh… Lunch is ready Yunnie, I didn’t want to interrupt you."

"It’s fine, I just had to talk to Heechul about the school festival. He didn’t take his phone so I called Hangeng instead."

"School festival?" Jaejoong asked tilting his head to one side, looking super cute.

"Yeah we are having a school festival in February. Heechul and my class are going to make a musical with some dance combined so we need to start already. Anyways let’s get the kids and eat I’m starving."

"Okay. If you need any help just tell me."

"I know, we may need you to help the kids with some acting."

"Acting is no problem." They talked while they walked out of the door and into the kid’s room where they saw Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, Kyuhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo and Luhan having a pillow fight in the bird’s nest.

"Kids let’s have an hour break where we eat and relax a little. Come on let’s go into the dinning hall." They all ran into the dinning hall and sat down on a chair. Jaejoong had already put all the food he hade on the table before he called them. They all began eating their lunch. The kids laughed and told Yunho and Jaejoong what they had done the whole day until the part with pillow fight.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong just smiled at each other they never regretted that they had all their kids. Even if that meant they couldn’t have some alone time for them selves.

 

After eating Yunho said he would clean everything up, Jaejoong just had to play with their little one Taemin. Jaejoong agreed to that, he didn’t mind playing with his cute little son.

 

Around 3o’clock Yunho had to leave because he had to talk with some of the student that was doing the dance part of the musical. He kissed Jaejoong and Taemin goodbye before he left.

 

Around 4 o’clock the doorbell rang and out there was Heechul and L.joe together with Mrs. Do. He smiled and invited them inside. Just as he was about to close the door a flower boy came and gave him a bouquet of flowers his favorite. White daises.

 

He turned to look at Heechul who had a huge smile across his face.

"You look creepy like that Heechul. What have you done?" Jaejoong asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. I’m just taking Junsu and Taemin with me home. L.joe is going to take Changmin home with him and Mrs. Do is going to take Jongin with her home."

"Why?" Jaejoong couldn’t understand why they would have his kids over at their places.

"You have to read the letter after we all have left okay?" Jaejoong could only nod.

"Kiddies let’s go." Heechul yelled and all the kids came downstairs with their overnight bags. With them

"Are you all ready to go? Who have Taemin’s bag?" Kyuhyun gave Heechul Taemin’s bag and took Taemin from Jaejoong.

"Bye umma have fun." All his kids yelled before walking out the door, living him stunned. Trying to comprehend what just had happened. He stared at nothing; he woke up when he got a message.

 

From: Queen Hee.

To: Bestie Joongie.

>Pabo instead of starring into the nothingness open op the letter! You don’t have the whole day you know! Now get going!<

 

From: Yun’s Jae.

To: Bestie Chul.

>How do you know I was starring? Sorry I’ll open it now! Geez woman!<

 

From: Queen Hee.

To: Bestie Joongie.

>I know everything ;) I’m no woman!<

 

From: Yun’s Jae.

To: Bestie Chul.

>Creep!<

 

Jaejoong open the letter that came with the bouquet.

'To my dear lovely wife Jaejoongie<3.

I hope you like the flowers.

As you probably know Heechul came with L.joe and Mrs. Do to pick up ours kids.

And knowing you, you where probably starring into space until Heechul texted you.

Well Baby Boo guess what.

We are having a date tonight just the two of us without the kids.

I already talked to Heechul, L.joe and Mrs. Do they are all looking after them till tomorrow.

I also talked to your mangers; they were all okay with it.    

At 5:30 a car will come to pick you up so be ready.

 

Love you my Love.

Always yours Yunnie <3'

 

Jaejoong couldn’t help, but to smile. His husband went through a lot just to have some alone time together. He looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4:15; he had one hour and 15 min to get ready. He didn’t even know what to put on yet.

When he got into their bedroom he saw a package on the bed with his name on it.

He opened it and saw it was a brand new outfit.

"So my sweet Yunnie got me an outfit knowing I don’t have time to chose one on my own." Jaejoong smiled and quickly got ready to take a bath. 

He was just done as the doorbell rang. He quickly got downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello, are you Jung Jaejoong?" The driver asked him.

 "Yes I’m Jaejoong."

"If you follow me sir. I have been ordered by Mr. Jung to take drive you to the destination."

"Where is this 'destination'?"

"That Sir I can not tell you. I was told by Mr. Jung that this is a secret." Jaejoong just nodded he locked the door and got into the back seat of the limo. They then began to drive. Jaejoong not knowing just kept looking out to see if could recognize anything. Which he sadly couldn’t he slowly fell asleep while looking outside the window.