Hurt Changmin

The Jung family

This is a short chapter, i'll make the next longer i promise.

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet.  

Happy reading everyone :D

- Taffnyy

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When Jaejoong woke up again the next day he found himself in the same position as he fell asleep the day before; in Yunho’s arms.

Looked over at the sleeping Changmin. Every time he looked at him his heart hurt. His sweet little baby got hurt while defending his brother.

 When he saw Changmin beginning to wake up, he waked over to his bed and his hair soothingly.

"Morning baby boy. How are you feeling?" Jaejoong asked him with a low voice incase Changmin had a headache.

"Umma, I don’t feel good. I want to go home." Changmin looked at Jaejoong with teary eyes.

"It’s alright baby. I’ll call for a doctor and he’ll tell us when you can go home alright." Changmin nodded and Jaejoong waked out of the room.

He had just closed the door when Yunho woke up and looked around for Jaejoong.

"Umma is going to find a doctor appa." Changmin said making Yunho jump.

"You scared me baby. How are you feeling?" Yunho said after he called his raising heart down and when to Changmin’s bed he took Changmin’s hand in his own and caressed it.

"Not good appa. How are Jonginnie and Kyu?"

"They are fine Jongin is together with Taemin and Junsu at Heechul and Hangeng’s house. When you get cleared we will go pick them up okay."

"Hm…" Changmin said.

"By the way, Minnie?" Yunho said.

"Hm…?"

"I’m really proud of you. You truly are a very good older brother. I’m proud to call you my son." Yunho said and kissed the top of Changmin’s head – of curse under the bandaged area.

"Thanks appa. No one hurts my Kyu or my siblings."

"That’s my boy. What do you say, when you get better I’ll take you, Kyu and Jonginnie to the game store and you can buy a new game each for being so brave?"

"Really? Then Minnie have to get better quick!" Changmin said, Yunho couldn’t help but laugh at Changmin.

Changmin was talking about which game he should buy when Jaejoong came back inside with a doctor and a nurse.

"Hello Changmin. Let’s se if you can go home today okay?"

"Okay." Changmin said brightly.

The doctor and nurse took some blood samples and did some routine check up on Changmin to see if his body was functioning, as it should. 

"Well from all the tests, Changmin’s body is alright. Just make sure you give him these pills and make sure he get’s enough sleep and rest. Have him rest at home for a week to make sure there won’t be any swelling in the brain area."

"Okay."

"If one of you could some with me and get the medication for Changmin and settle the medical bills you are free to go." The doctor said. Yunho went with the doctor while Jaejoong got Changmin ready to go home.

Changmin lifted his hands up indicating he wanted to lifted. Jaejoong held him in his arms and wrapped his jacket around Changmin making sure he wouldn’t freeze even though it was September. 

"Let’s go baby." Changmin hid his face in Jaejoong’s neck inhaling the comforting smell of his umma with a hit of his appa’s smell.

"Umma can Minnie sleep with umma and appa tonight?"

"Of course you can Minnie, but wae?" Jaejoong asked in concern.

"I just miss sleeping with umma and appa." Changmin said as he snuggled closer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just smiled and Changmin’s hair softly, lulling him back to sleep. Knowing his little fighter needed the rest to recover.

When Yunho came they walked out to their car Jaejoong sat in the backseat with Changmin in his arms. He didn’t want to wake him.

 

The drove in silence to Hanchul’s house, to pick up Jongin and Taemin, Junsu was going to stay there with Yoochun.

When they got to Hanchul’s house Yunho stopped the car and turned to face Jaejoong.     

"Baby, you stay here with Minnie I’ll go pick up the other two."

"Alright Yunnie. Just be quick I don’t think Minnie is comfortable in this position."

"I’ll be quick." With that Yunho walked out of the car and quickly rang the doorbell.

Hangeng was the on that opened the door.

"Come in Yunho."

"Thanks, but I just came to pick up Jongin and Taemin. Jae is in the car with Minnie and we need to get him home and into bed."

"Of course. Just a minute and I’ll get Jongin. Taemin is with Heechul in the kitchen. Just go in there."

"Okay, thanks." Yunho walked into the kitchen while Hangeng walked into the room Jongin was in.

"Hey Heechul I can see you have my baby in your hands."

"Pa!" Taemin yelled as soon as he saw Yunho. Yunho smiled gently at him.

"Ah… Yunho you here to pick up Taemin and Jongin?"

"Yeah. I would love to talk, but Jae is in the car with a sleeping Changmin right now. So I need to go home."

"Yeah sure. I just gave Taemin something to eat, so he should fall asleep on the drive home. Jongin didn’t really speak or eat, but with the help from Su and Chun we got him to eat a little." 

"He doesn’t really know who you are yet Chullie. If he did you’d wish he and Changmin was locked in a room each."

"I’m sure that they are not that bad."

"You say that now, just wait."

"Appa, is Minnie hyung okay?" Jongin asked as soon as he saw Yunho.

"Yes he is going to be okay, right now he is sleeping so we have to be quiet okay." Jongin just nodded and went to put his shoes on. Yunho took Taemin and thanked Hanchul for looking after the kids. He kissed Junsu goodbye and walked to the car where Jaejoong and Changmin were waiting for them.

 

He buckled their seatbelts and drove home. When they got home they saw all three of them asleep so Yunho lifted Jongin and Taemin in his arms and took them upstairs together with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong put Changmin on their bed and placed Jongin beside him. They then walked into Taemin’s room and put him down in his crib.  

After making sure they were all comfortable they took a quick shower and went downstairs.

 

"Hey babe what do you say to have a movie night. If we clear this area I could get some spare mattress down and we could all sleep together after the movies have finished?" Yunho asked Jaejoong.

"Sounds good to me. You know Changmin told me today that he wanted to sleep with us tonight."

"Then it’s settled we are having a family movie night and sleep together after that." Yunho began to move the furniture so there was more space. After he was done with that he took some spare mattress they had in case there were many guests visiting them.

He made sure the mattress was joined together correctly so they wouldn’t fall apart in the middle of the night.

While Yunho was doing the living room Jaejoong was in the kitchen making cookies, cakes and a lot of food for them all. He made a little of everyone’s favorite dish and some extra that every one liked.