Owls and Pororo

The Jung family

Here is a short chapter about Jongin and his friendship with Kyungsoo and Luhan. 

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet. 

Enjoy :D

- Taffnyy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Jongin arrived at the kindergarten the first thing he did was to look for the Owl boy. He needed to give him his Pororo doll back.

"Junsu hyung have you seen a boy with huge Owl like eyes around here?" Junsu nodded and pointed behind himself.

"I think I saw a boy with Owl like eyes with a deer like looking boy by the swings."

"Thanks hyungs."

"How’s Minnie?" Yoochun asked him.

"He’s fine. I’m pretty sure he is bored right now at home."

"As long as he is fine, then that’s good."

"Junsu hyung and Yoochun hyung over here." Jongin turned around and saw Niel with a boy he didn’t know.

"I’ll go now hyungs I have to give the Owl boy something. See you later at home." Jongin said to Junsu and Yoochun, he waved to Niel and ran towards the swings. Just as Junsu had told him there he was the Owl eyed boy just today beside him was a deer like looking boy, patting the Owl eyed boy’s back comfortingly. He seriously needed to know his name, calling him Owl eyed boy was too long and irritating to say.

Jongin cautiously walked over to them. He just wanted to be sure it was the real boy and not some look-a-like.

"Uhmmm… excuse me?" both boys looked up at Jongin. He smiled when he saw it indeed was the real Owl eyed boy he was looking for.

"Oh! You are that boy who got hurt because of me yesterday." The Owl eyed boy said and immediately got up from the swing he was sitting on.

"Yeah, my name if Jung Jongin by the way."

"Oh… I’m Do Kyungsoo and this is my friend Lu Han, he is from China."

"Hello Lu Han, I’m Jongin, nice to meet you." Jongin waved to Luhan who shyly waved back.

"Oh Kyungsoo, when is your birthday. I’m pretty sure I’m older than you are."

"I’m 4 years old." Jongin stared at him with open mouth.

"Are you really my hyung?"

"Eh… Jongin is younger than us?" Luhan asked Kyungsoo.

"Yes I’m born in 2010."

"We are both born in 2009." Kyungsoo said.

"Wahhh… You both don’t look like you are 4 years old."

"Really?" Luhan asked this time.

"Yeah hyung. Oh Soo hyung I brought someone for you."

"Who?" Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with questioning eyes.

"Tada! I got Pororo for you. I even cleaned him for you." Jongin showed Kyungsoo his doll. Kyungsoo immediately hugged the doll to his chest and smiled so much that Jongin though he cheeks would fall off.

"Thank you Jongin-ah. This is a very special Pororo doll."

"It wasn’t much Soo hyung."

"How do you actually know Changmin and Kyuhyun?" Luhan asked out of curiosity.

"Well Minnie is my twin and Kyu is our best friend." Jongin told Luhan. Kyungsoo ignored them both and was in his little happy bobble with his Pororo doll.

"Really. I’ve never seen you before."

"That’s because I just started yesterday."

"Do you have anyone to play with?" Luhan asked, after Kyungsoo yapped him in the side painfully a few times. Luhan had to ask knowing Kyungsoo would be to shy to ask the boy something like that. Even though they just talked like they had known each other for years.

"Jongin!" A different voice called out. Jongin turned around and saw Uncle L.joe with Kyuhyun.

"Yes Uncle L.joe?"

"Is Changmin home?" Kyuhyun asked before L.joe could.

"Yeah. He got home yesterday. Umma and appa just want him to stay home the next week be course his wound id healing."

"Okay thanks Jonginnie. See you later." Kyuhyun pulled his father with him to parking lot where the car was parked.

"Bye Kyu." Jongin yelled before he turned to look at Luhan who look at him with open mouth and eyes.

"You must be a really good friend of Kyuhyun, if he lets you call him 'Kyu'. He only allows Changmin to call him that.

"What were you saying Luhan?"

"Oh… do you have anyone to play with?" Luhan asked again.

"No, I don’t really know people here. I’m new you two are my first two friends outside the family.

"So do you want to play with Luhan hyung and me?” Kyungsoo asked this time, he looked like a tomato when he asked Jongin.

"Sure. I’d like that. We could become really good friends the three of us." Jongin smiled and the other two followed automatically.

"Hey Luhan hyung how do you say 'little deer' in Chinese?" Jongin suddenly asked Luhan.

"Xiao Lu, wae?"

"Me and Soo hyung are going to call you Xiao Lu from now on. You are our little deer, even though you are older than us." Jongin said, Luhan could only laugh at that; he really liked Kyungsoo and Jongin’s friendship. He though he wouldn’t meet anyone that would be his friends, now look he have these two good friends.