Spring festival part I

The Jung family

Before you start reading, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I have written why in the authors note below.

Happy Birthday Jaejoongie oppa, I wish you all the best in the future, I hope that you will have an awesome birthday party with the Japanese fans tonight:)

Happy birthday once again baby :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the day that the spring festival was going to happen, not only was Yunho exited for the Spring Festival, but Jaejoong was also exited together with their kids. They were going to their father’s school and they were going to see the dance their parents had created together. As a bonus their parents were going to perform as special guests, it have been really long time since they last saw their parents dance and sing together.

Jaejoong was walking back and forth in the waiting room, he was more nervous today than he had ever been. He was even more nervous than he normally would be before a concert. Today was the day that the kids he trained with Yunho were going to perform.

Yunho who just came back into the waiting room saw his wife walking back and forth; he smiled and looked at the nearest student. 

"How long have he been walking like that?" 

The student looked at his watch. "For the past 20 minutes, we tried talking to him, but he kept dismissing us, saying he was going to puke and then kill you." 

Yunho lifted his eyebrow in question. "What did I do?"

"You made me this nervous you idiot. I wasn’t even like this when I debuted or when I was going to open up my own clothing store, it’s nearly like I’m going to give birth again."

"You’ll be fine Joongie, and the kids will do great. It was after all you and I who coached them together. Nothing we have done together have been a failure, just look at our kids they are all great and that means that this will also be a great show. So don’t worry your pretty head about it, alright?"

"Yeah sure, but if anything happens I’m going to blame you."

"Sure." Yunho said with confidence.

"And that means no touching for the next month."

"Come on Boo, not a month, it’s heard you to stay away from you when your are having a concert. I can handle that because when I see you it’s through the TV and it’s not the same as having you right in front of me and I can’t touch you. It isn’t fair."

"Well it’s you who are full of confidence so you can take this also." With that Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s hands of him and walked out of the waiting room.

Yunho looked at his students. "If any of you mess’s this up, I wouldn’t kill you, but I’ll make sure you’d be buried in homework, so much you guys would have wished you were dead." All the student’s looked at each other, they all nodded, they couldn’t even trust them selves to talk. “Good, now let’s enjoy this fine day." Yunho then proceeded to walk out while humming one of Jaejoong’s songs. The student’s didn’t breath before they were sure Yunho wasn’t near the waiting room. 

“Wahh… I didn’t know Yunho seongsaengnim, could be this scary." One of the student’s said.

"Well he isn’t normally this scary, he only get’s like this when it’s about Jaejoong hyung."

"I don’t feel like being buried in homework, so let try not make any mistakes okay?" the other student’s nodded their heads.

Just as they finished talking Jaejoong came into the “I know you all will do well, and I also know that Yunnie won’t make you do a lot of homework, I’ll make sure of that. Now remember that when you perform in front of a lot of people don’t be scared at the thought of performing in front of them. Think of it more as if you are doing something fun with your classmates."

"What do you think of before you perform on stage?"

"Most of the time I think of my kids, but when that doesn’t help me keep calm I think of Yunho. Lastly if even that doesn’t help I normally call Yunho which help me, but at the same time I just end up missing him more than I did before I made a call home." Jaejoong said with a small smile on his lips.

"Well you should know that we miss you the entire time you are gone." Yunho says and give Jaejoong a back hug.

"Ah… I want to have a relationship like Yunho seongsaengnim and Jaejoong oppa."

"When you have your special one, keep holding onto them, never let go, for something stupid." Yunho says.

"What do you mean seongsaengnim?" One of the students asked.

"Jaejoong and I had a little fight once. We had been dating for three years, when his agency wanted him to break up with me. Because it was affecting his career that he was dating."

"For my defense, I was a rookie at the time, and I loved singing and dancing, but I also loved Yunho. So I was really scared that I would loose my carrier if I chose Yunho, at the same time I was scared that I would loose Yunho if I chose my carrier over him. I nearly got a depression from the overthinking. So I talked to Heechul and Hyunjoong and they told me that if I talked to my agency and could make an agreement with them, then maybe I didn’t have to loose Yunho or my carrier. I did that and we agreed on that I had to work double as hard as the others until our debut, and I did that. It’s just that I forgot one little thing."

"What was that oppa?"

"He forgot to tell me about the agreement he had made with his agency, so when began his training, I wouldn’t hear from him for weeks. So when I saw that he debuted in a group with four other guys, I though that he had made his choice. That he had chosen his carrier over me. To say that I was more than hurt was an understatement. Here I was ready to give up everything for him and he just chose his carrier over me. Every time I tried to call him I either got his voicemail or his manger, who told me that Jae was busy at the moment and couldn’t answer my call, so I naturally asked him to tell Jae that we had to talk and that I wanted him to call me back, but I got nothing. I called him everyday for over three weeks, when I felt that he didn’t want to talk to me because he couldn’t tell me his carrier was more important than I was to him. A few days after I stopped calling him, they showed photos of him with another male dinning, and there were rumors that they were going out. They said that the other guy’s agency had confirmed the rumors and they were only waiting for Jae’s agency to confirm it so they could make it official. I was really heartbroken and angry at him, here I was trying to keep holding onto our relationship, and I though that he had just thrown my love away and began dating a star as soon as he became one. So the only thing my mind told me was to get away from here. I had to go somewhere, where I knew I didn’t have memory of Jae. So I packed my bag and bought a ticket to Europe to a little country called Denmark, where I could take my teaching degree in English, I was originally planning on taking all four years there, but someone found me before I could finish so I had to take my last two years here back at home."

"Where you really dating the other star as the rumors was stating Jaejoong oppa?"

"No, we were really good friends, I was telling him about Yunho. He really wanted to meet Yunho so I showed him photos of Yunho. He was also dating a boy and I had already met him at the time. His boyfriend was actually the one that called us and told us about the rumors. Neither of us knew that his agency had stated that we were dating. They only knew he was dating someone; they didn’t know who it were so they thought it was me, because we were so close."

"Why didn’t you call Yunho seongsaengnim?"

"At the time our manger didn’t allow us to have our phones, except if it was an emergency, so naturally all the calls Yunho made, I never got a single one of them. So when I got a call form my mother, asking if Yunho were with me, at first I was confused because why would Yunho be with me, he should be home, if anything. She then told me that no one could find Yunho, he hadn’t contacted his parents for a week, which was not normal he would call at least once a week, but there was nothing. I naturally called Yunho’s best friend L.joe. If any one knew where he would be L.joe would be the person you should contact. Yunho trust L.joe the most. Especially when it’s something related to me, when he doesn’t want our family to know. So I naturally called him to ask him about Yunho. The first time I called him, he hang up on me as soon as he found out whom it was he was talking to. I kept calling him until answered his phone. So when the phone was finally answered it was his boyfriend who took to the call because it was making him crazy that the phone kept ringing and no one answered it. What hurt the most was that I could hear L.joe telling Chunji to 'hang up on the cheating backstabber' I didn’t know what happen at then Yunho’s best friend calls me a cheating backstabber. I was confused because I was calling to hear if he had seen or heard anything from Yunho, but I get that comment from him."

"Did you tell your friend what happened?" A student asked Yunho.

"Hmmm… of cause I did, he wasn’t my best friend for nothing. I felt like I was being suffocated in our old apartment after Joongie left for his training. Imagine you have to live with thousands of memories of the one you loved, and you though that, that person now loved someone else. How would you feel if you had to go through that?"

"Not very comfortable I would have left like you did, maybe burn some of the things." One of the students said.

"So where did you go after you left the apartment? And did you find him Jaejoong oppa?" Another student asked. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what will Jae tell them, did he find Yunho or did Yunho come back himself?

I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time, I have been down with a depression for half a year and teh only thing I could really do was to sleep, thats what I did, I just slept for three months did nothing but sleep (and eat of course). I'm finally getting back to my self again, so I thought That i would update the netx chapther on Jaejoong birthday so I did.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter I'll post part II soon.

In the mean time lets celebrate Jaejoong's birthday!!!!

Oh an I made a sequel to this story there is a link to the other story in the chapter before this one.

- Taffnyy