Adoption

The Jung family

I'm sorry I forgot to tell you i don't update during the weekends. i only update from monday to friday. As a sorry i didn't update friday i made this chapter and updated today. I haven't checked for gramma mistakes.

Hope you like it.

Love 

Taffnyy :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was around 11 when they heard the doorbell ring. Jaejoong got up from the couch he was sitting with Yunho on, taking to L.joe and Chunji.

In front of stood a police officer and a lady.

"You must be the officer I talked with on the phone. I’m Jung Jaejoong the one who called you. Come inside." Jaejoong introduced himself to both of them before stepping as side to make some room for them to get past.

"Yeah I’m officer Ryu, and this is social worker miss. Park. We here to talk about Jongin."

"Let’s go into the living room, where the rest of the family is."

"You have a beautiful home. Your wife really has a great interior design sense. She has done a wonderful work." Jaejoong just laughed and kept walking with out saying anything. When they came into the living room, they saw L.joe and Chunji on one couch talking. Yunho was sitting on another couch, playing with Taemin. On the floor next to Yunho’s couch he could see Changmin, Kyuhyun and Jongin playing together. A little away from them ware Junsu, Yoochun and Niel all laying on their stomach’s with their own coloring books and in the middle was a bunch of colors they shared together.

He smiled and walked to Yunho’s couch before turning his attention on the kids in front of him.

"Kids come here." Changmin, Kyuhyun and Jongin just turned their attention towards him. Junsu, Yoochun and Niel got up from where they were laying and walked to Jaejoong.

"Officer Ryu and miss Park this is my family. My husband Yunho, My eldest son Junsu and his friend Yoochun, my middle son Changmin and my youngest son Taemin. This is our family friends L.joe and his husband Chunji, their eldest son Niel and their youngest, until the twins are born, Kyuhyun." As Jaejoong introduced them he pointed at them one after the other.

"Last but not least this is Jongin."

"Everyone this is police officer Ryu and miss Park she is a social worker. They are here to talk to Jongin."

"Do you mind if it is just us and Jongin, with out the kids." Officer Ryu asked Jaejoong.

"Minnie why don’t you and Kyu play the new game you bought before coming here? Chunnie do you mind take Suie and Niellie upstairs and play with them there."

"Okay umma. Come on Kyu, umma and appa bought me a new game we have to play. It’s called Star Craft." Changmin excitedly pulled Kyuhyun upstairs to the game room.

"Sure Jae umma. Come on Suie and Niellie we can play up stairs." Yoochun took Junsu’s and Niel’s hands and walked upstairs. All of the adults watched after the kids until they couldn’t see and hear them.

"Have a seat, both of you. Would you like something to drink?" They both sat down on the opposite couch of Yunho, and nodded their head.

 "Jongin would you like to help me in the kitchen?" Jaejoong looked at Jongin who nodded his head.

They walked into the kitchen and made coffee for the officer, social worker, Yunho, L.joe and himself. He then made some hot chocolate for Jongin and Chunji.

"I made you coffee I hope you don’t mind."

"Of course not. Thank you Jaejoong-sshi." Officer Ryu said.

"I made some hot chocolate for you Chunji." Jaejoong handed the cup to Chunji.

"Thanks Jae." Jaejoong smiled before sitting down beside Yunho. Taking Taemin into his hands. Yunho lifted Jongin into his lab and helped him drinking his cup of hot chocolate.

"So there is no one named Jongin in this town according to your records?" Jaejoong asked after getting a bottle of milk for Taemin.

"The only one that was named Jongin died 3 years ago. Do you know what his last name is or what his mother’s name is?"

"We haven’t asked him anything." Yunho said, Jongin’s hair while he drank from his cup.

"Do you mind if I do?" The social worker asked.

"Sure go ahead." Yunho took the cup from Jongin’s hands and told him that the lady would ask him some questions.

"Hello Jongin. My name is Park Jisun. Is it alright if I ask you some questions?" Jongin just nodded at her while holding onto Yunho’s hand.

"What is your last name?"

"Kim."

"So your name is Kim Jongin?" She only got a nod from him.

"How old are you, Jongin?"

"I’m three years old." He held up three fingers before quickly holding Yunho’s hand again.

"You are a big boy then." He just nodded his head again.

"What is your mothers name?"

"Kim Shinhye. Are they going to find umma?" Jongin asked looking at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Yes. They are going to find Jonginnie’s umma." Yunho answered him.

"Just a minute I’ll go make a call to see if we have any Kim Shinhye in the records." Park Jisun walked out of the living room.

"Why are you looking so sad Jonginnie? Aren’t you happy that you’ll see your umma soon?" Jaejoong asked Jongin,

"Ani. I want to stay with Jae umma, Yun appa, Suie hyung, Minnie and Taeminnie. They all love Jonginnie. Jonginnie want’s to stay here." Jongin said and began to cry. Yunho held him to his chest and tried to comfort him. Jaejoong looked at him with sad eyes.

Chunji was crying into L.joe’s chest, blaming the hormone’s to make him cry like a baby.

Even officer Ryu looked at Jongin with sad eyes. He could see how attached the boy had become to the family.

When Park Jisun came back Jongin still didn’t want to look up so Yunho his back soothingly.

"Well according to our records we have five Kim Shinhye. Three of them are married and have kids, but none of them in Jongin’s age. The youngest of the Kim Shinhye kids is 17.

The last two Kim Shinhye is kids of the age 5 and 12. I don’t think any of them are the mothers.

My conclusion is that one Jongin’s mother left him on purpose. Two Jongin is not her real son. She may have kidnapped him while he was little and lived under a fake name. She was afraid someone would recognize Jongin and left him here. Three she planed to kill him, but didn’t have the heart to do it and left him."

"So what you say right now is that, since you don’t have any records on Jongin, he is an orphan?" L.joe asked.

"Yeah. I think it will be the best if I take him to a orphanage where he can grow up, and maybe adopted and have a real family." Park Jisun said.

"What if there are already parents that want’s to adopt him. Will you let them then?" Yunho asked.

"Who would like to adopt him?"

"Us. Me and Jaejoong will adopt him." Yunho said. He didn’t even have to ask Jaejoong to know his answer.

"We need a lawyer to fill some papers. We can’t get a lawyer now you will have to wait a week. Until then I’ll take him." She glared at Yunho. Jaejoong couldn’t understand why she kept insisting on taking Jongin with her.

"We already have a lawyer." L.joe said.

"Where?" She spat at him.

"Here I am a lawyer."

"We need someone to be the witness so they don’t I just gave him to you." She smirked while saying that.

"I’ll be the witness." Officer Ryu said.

L.joe got up from the couch and walked into his and Chunji’s room. He came back five minutes later with a bunch of papers in his hand. He gave one set to Park Jisun and the other to officer Ryu and the last to Yunho and Jaejoong.

"I made them this morning just in case something like this happened. All we need is Yunho and Jaejoong to sign on the line for parents name. Officer Ryu under the witness line and you Park Jisun on the social worker line. When you have signed all of them Jongin will them be a Jung instead of a Kim." Yunho sent a smile towards L.joe and signed the papers with Jongin in his arms. The boy had cried himself to sleep. Jaejoong also signed the papers along with officer Ryu. The only one who needed to sign was Park Jisun. With a final huff she signed the papers making Jongin Yunho and Jaejoong’s kid. L.joe gave one of the signed sets to Park Jisun and the other to officer Ryu. He kept the last one to the records, knowing Yunho and Jaejoong wouldn’t mind.

"Yun hyung and Jae hyung, I’ll send these papers to the register office so we can make Jongin your son legally as soon as we get back to Seoul. Do you want to change anything?"

"Could you change his last name to Jung, and also make his birthday the same date as Changmin." Jaejoong asked him.

"Why do you want to change his birthday?" officer Ryu asked him.

"It’ll be easier for both of them later in life. If we just say that they are twins. That way people would judged Jongin or Changmin when they say they are brothers."

"I understand. Yunho you have a very wise husband."

"I know, that why I love him." Yunho smiled at Jaejoong.

They were all startled when they heard Junsu running down the stairs crying. Jaejoong gave Taemin to Chunji and picked up the crying Junsu.

"What’s wrong Suie?"

"Umma. Minnie took my dolphin from me I hide it. I can’t find it and he won’t tell me where it is." Jaejoong knew that dolphin plushy meant a lot to Junsu. It was the one Yoochun gave him last year for his birthday. He always slept with it.

"Jung Changmin. Get your down here." Changmin came down the stairs like nothing happened holding Kyuhyun’s hand.

"What it is umma, me and Kyu were playing a very important game."

"Where did you hide Junsu’s plushy?"

"Which one of them?"

"His favorite the one Yoochun gave him?"

"Oh… that one… I don’t have it."

"Then where is it?"

"I don’t know?" Changmin just shrugged his like it was the weather they were talking about.

Just then Yoochun came down from the stairs, woken up from all the crying and yelling.

"What happened Suie?"

"Minnie took my plushy and don’t want to tell me where it is." Junsu said wiggling out from Jae’s arms and walked to Yoochun and hugged him instead.

"Oh the one you told me to hide from Changmin while we took a nap so he wouldn’t hide it from you?"

"Eh. You have it?" Junsu asked confused.

"Yes. You gave it to me."

"I did."

"Yes."   

"See. I didn’t take it." Changmin said.

"Sorry Minnie. Junsu say sorry to Minnie." Jaejoong said.

"Suie is sorry Minnie."

"It’s alright Suie, but umma I want you to make me a chocolate cake as a sorry gift to me." Changmin said as he walked back upstairs with Kyuhyun, not letting Jaejoong say no to him.     

Jaejoong shook his head knowing when Changmin was set on getting something he would do anything to get it no matter what is was.

Jaejoong made a mental note to make the cake for Changmin so he could eat it after dinner.

"Well it looks like my job is done here. I’ll head back to the office now. I hope we see each other again soon before you travel back home."

"We are going home today, later in the evening. So we can sort the last stuff out for Jongin, so he hopefully can start in the kindergarten with the others." Jaejoong said.  

"Well then, I’ll see you next time you come back here, with the family." Officer Ryu said before going out the door with Park Jisun in his heels.

"See you Officer Ryu it was nice meeting you." Yunho said beside Jaejoong.

"See you Yunho-sshi. It was nice meeting you too." Officer Ryu said before staring the car and driving away from the house.

"I’ll just put Jongin on our bed and be back." Yunho walked upstairs and opened his bedroom door and walked into his room with Jongin in his arms. He gently put Jongin down and put covers over him, before walking downstairs again into the living room. He sat down beside Jaejoong.

"You really amaze me sometimes L.joe." Yunho said with a chuckle.

"Wae hyung?"

 "The adopting papers. Who makes them in the morning without even knowing if they were going to be used."

"I just had this feeling that we would need them today, so I just made them really quickly. It didn’t even take me an hour, so it was nothing."

"We still have to talk you. So I’ll make your favorite food tonight as a thank you gift." Jaejoong said.

"What do you want to eat tonight baby?" L.joe asked Chunji, whom looked at L.joe with big eyes.

"Why are you asking me? Jae hyung asked for your favorite, not mine."

"I would rather eat something you would like to eat so our babies don’t starve because you can’t eat the food."

"Aww… how sweet. I miss being pregnant. I could eat anything anytime without being questioned." Jae said and pouted in the end making the other three laugh at him.

"Well then I’d like some Kimchi spaghetti, Ddukbokki and Chapchae. Oh.. can we have some ice-cream for dissert. I’m craving ice-cream right now."

"Sure we can have it."

They all talked a little bit more before Jaejoong and Chunji walked into the kitchen to make dinner for everyone. While Jaejoong and Chunji were making dinner Yunho and L.joe were still in the living room taking about some of the cases L.joe had. They also talked about Yunho’s jobs. One of them, which he is a model for Jaejoong’s clothing and the other as a high school teacher. Yunho told him about all the love confessions he gets both from girls and boys. They laughed at the pick up lines the girls and boys tried on him.

When the dinner was ready Jaejoong called them and the kids to come down and eat. They walked into the dining area still taking and laughing.

The dinner was filled with laughter and loud noises. They all enjoyed the company and ate the delicious food Jaejoong made. When it was nighttime they packed their bags and put it back in the bus. They all got in, this time they had one new member of the Jung family with them. All the kids slept the whole way home unlike the adults that talked and didn’t sleep before they were home in their own bed.