Santa Clause

The Jung family

Another update Yay....

I haven't checked for gramma mistakes yet... 

I'm going to sleep now, i have classes to attend tomorrow... 

Enjoy :D

-Taffnyy

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Today was a special day for everyone in the Jung household, because they were all going to the kindergarten to see Santa Clause and dance around the Christmas three. All of them were excited to meet Santa Clause, well for Changmin and Jongin it was the only thing they actually believed in.

If you tell them Santa don’t exists they will torture you without any exceptions.

It was one of those rare times that the kids actually woke up before Jaejoong did.

"Umma, umma. Ir-eona (wake up)! Ir-eona palli! Appa, appa ir-eona!" Changmin kept yelling and jumping on Yunho and Jaejoong’s bed until they both woke up.

"What is it Minnie?" Yunho asked his voice was thick of sleep.

"Appa palli ir-eona, Santa is coming to the kindergarten today."

"What time is it Yunnie?" Jaejoong asked Yunho a he scooted closer to Yunho. Yunho looked at clock beside him.

"Minnie it’s five in the morning let’s sleep a little more alright." Yunho tried to make Changmin sleep again he wrapped one of his arms around the sleeping Jaejoong and call Changmin to him with the other.

"Why don’t you sleep with appa and umma?" Yunho asked him. Changmin thought for a while before slowly walking to the empty place beside Yunho.

"Okay, but we have to see Santa today, or Minnie will not talk to appa for a month." Changmin stated seriously.

"Alright Minnie, now sleep." Changmin quickly fell asleep again beside his father.

 

Jaejoong’s alarm went off at 7 and he got ready for the day. He walked into the bedroom after walking up the other kids.

What he saw made him smile. Changmin had his head on Yunho’s stomach and his arms and legs were like a starfish. He couldn’t stop himself from taking a picture.

 

"Minnie wake up." Jaejoong slightly shook Changmin’s shoulder.

"No I want to sleep umma." Changmin brushed Jaejoong’s hands of before going to sleep again.

"But I though that Minnie wanted to se the Santa Clause today at the kindergarten?" Jaejoong said with a fake surprised tone. As soon as Changmin heard the word Santa Clause he immediately got up from the bed and ran into his room to get ready. Jaejoong could only laugh before he began on his mission to wake up his big baby.

 

"Yunnie ir-eona! We have to got to the kindergarten with the kids today." Jaejoong sat on the bed beside his sleeping husband.

Suddenly Yunho wrapped his arm around Jaejoong and pulled him down on the bed with him, he rolled around so he was on top of Jaejoong.

 

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong scolded Yunho, not that Yunho cared.

"But, Boo I just wanted to hug you, and sleep a little more, can’t you let your Yunnie do that?"

"Sorry baby, but you have to get up so you can get ready and we can leave for the gathering."

"But, Booooo…." Yunho whined.

"Come on get up, you have to get ready." Jaejoong said in a soft voice.

"At least give me a kiss, so I can get some energy." Jaejoong smiled at his childish husband before kissing him, he could feel Yunho’s body on his. Before they could do more, a very angry Changmin pushed Yunho to the side.

"Appa go get ready now, we have to leave so we can se Santa. You can kiss umma when you get home after we have seen Santa." Jaejoong laughed at Yunho as he sulking walked into the bathroom, with Changmin glaring at his back.

"Come on umma let’s go downstairs and wait for appa. That way he’ll hurry up."

"Don’t worry Min you’ll get to see Santa."

 

After Yunho got ready they all got into he car. Junsu sat in the front with Yunho behind him was Jaejoong; beside Jaejoong was Taemin in his auto chair. Behind them in the back was Changmin and Jongin, having a deep conversation about Santa Clause and his helping elves.

 

When they got to the kindergarten Changmin just couldn’t sit till he kept bouncing in his seat.

They got to see the Santa Clause and he gave them all a small bag with some candy and fruit in it. Making all the children squeal in happiness, after they got their bags they took each other’s hands and walked around the Christmas three singing Christmas songs.