A Big Phony

Did You Hear That Bang?

Zico POV

The silence had stretched far enough that GD had invited us inside.  I wordlessly followed after him while I pulled Jiwoo away from Minhyuk.  He was now too close and I didn't like the way he was staring at her.  Jiwoo was quiet as I dragged her next to me.  She looked back at Minhyuk which made me want to punch him.  He was shooting her doe eyed glances.  I clenched my teeth and picked up the pace.  

"Noona, you need to put on some dry clothes," I said.

"You're right," she replied.  She made for the staircase and I followed along with her.   Stopping on the bottom step to warn Minhyuk not to follow us.  Yujin didn't say anything and walked past me.  He pivoted and I smiled knowing I could still intimidate him and protect my sister's innocence.  

Jiwoo was already entering a room upstairs.  I saw Yujin pause in the doorway.   She looked at Jiwoo.

"I'll just go ask," Jiwoo said.  I guessed she was going to borrow some clothes.  Unfortunately, Seungri appeared at that moment.  I watched with irritation as he pulled out some clothes.  Obviously, this was his room.  He nodded to Yujin and tossed her something.  I stared at him.   He was so casual about lending out his clothes and yet he'd let them prance around in those outfits.  Instantly, I hated him.  The feeling grew as I watched him and I saw how he looked at Jiwoo.  He walked out and I bumped into him on purpose.   He at least bowed slightly in apology, now he knew that I was watching over my sister.   He was right to leave her alone.  I certainly didn't like him being around her.

Jiwoo saw the look on my face.   I suppose she recognized and so she stopped me before I could have any fun.  

"No, Jiho, leave him.  He's really nice.  I'm going to change," my noona said turning to look at Yujin, "Make sure he doesn't cause any more trouble, Yu."  With that she made her exit.   I snarled at her as she passed me by.  Then, I turned and threw myself onto the bed.  Yujin was trying to look annoyed but I knew she was holding back her laughter.

"So, you want to live here?" I asked her.   She stared at me not answering.  Then, I realized that she was still drenched.   

"Stupid P.O," I muttered.  I took off my top layer and handed it to her.   She stared at me.  I wondered what was wrong, but she didn't say anything.

"Aish, you're still wet! Hold still then," I said annoyed with her.   Why couldn't she just accept my help?

"It's fine.  I'm going to change soon," she mumbled.   I sighed angrily before I pulled her closer to me.  She froze long enough for me to put the shirt on her.  She didn't fight me after that as I pulled her arms through the long sleeves.   Finally, her shivering seemed to stop.   I looked down at the hand I was holding.   Her hands were so small and cold.   I picked them both up and blew warm air onto them.  

"Babo, were you just going to sit there doing nothing to take care of yourself?" I asked rhetorically.   She stared sadly down into her lap.  

"Z, you don't have to do this," she said softly.   I in a breath to show her my disapproval at her words.  

"Yah, don't you understand? I care about you.  Why are you always looking past yourself?" I asked her earnestly.   I wish I understood how she kept going and taking care of others first.   

"Z, it's not a big deal," she said.   I glared at her, now I was angry that she was disregarding her own self-worth.   

"Aish, why can't you just tell me how you feel? I know you're hurting so just be sad!  You can tell me these things!" I was trying really hard not to yell at her right now.   She stared back at me and I snapped.   I grabbed her around the shoulders and crushed her against me.   I could still feel that she was cold and wet but I knew that she could have some of my warmth.   I also knew that she could feel my heart racing, as I held her tightly.   I felt her try to end the hug, but I wouldn't let her. 

"No, I am not letting you go.  You can't just go and pretend this isn't happening.  You know that I like you.  Yujin, I'm telling you that I like you.  So, now I won't let you ignore me.  I know you wanted to ignore me because of Jiwoo, but I want you enough to do this much.   Please, don't push me away anymore," I said those words knowing that she needed to hear them.  I hoped that they would be enough to allow her to show me her heart.  I was willing to give her my own.  

Yujin POV

I had tried to ignore Zico as he got moody at everyone, but the weird fact was that I had missed him. I had missed his lack of social skills, his voice, his face...his piggy nose. I missed it when he got mad so easily, only because he couldn't deal with his emotions well...it was either 'Zico get mad' or 'Zico ignore you' in a semi-neanderthal way. 
So I had done my best to ignore him until Jiwoo had left me alone with him...then how could I ignore him...sprawled on the bed looking all frustrated and wanton.....Ah hell, I was turning into Taeyang. 

When Zico had tried to give me his shirt, I resisted, so he forced me to wear it...when I told him that it was no big deal he suddenly went crazy and hugged me. My wet body pushed against his....it was hard to ignore the feeling of warmth his embrace brought to me. The beating of our hearts seemed erratic and I wondered why his was beating fast...perhaps he had a heart condition I was not aware of....I struggled to get out his vice like hold and he just held on tighter.
"No, I am not letting you go.  You can't just go and pretend this isn't happening.  You know that I like you.  Yujin, I'm telling you that I like you.  So, now I won't let you ignore me.  I know you wanted to ignore me because of Jiwoo, but I want you enough to do this much.   Please, don't push me away anymore,"

I looked at him stunned,  I admit this was not the first time he had declared something like this for me....but before, I had thought he was funny, silly or down right drunk. 
The first time he had told me he loved me when was when I was 10 years old and he was only 8...I had just laughed and run away.
The second time he was 14 and I had turned 16...I had thought he was being stupid, plus why would I date my friends brother who was 14. 
The time before this one....he had turned 18, it was his birthday and he was drunk...we all were, except my maknae brother who had been banned from the nights activites due to his age and much to his disappointment. 
I remember that night fairly well; I had gone out for some air, the alcohol was getting to me and I felt pretty tipsy. A door had opened and Zico had stumbled out, completely drunk. I had watched in amusment as he swayed left and right, his eyes unfocused as he kept looking around. 
"YUJIN" He had shouted and I had been surprised he was looking for me...
"Over here" I had waved and he looked at me and gave me this beautiful smile, like I was an oasis in the desert. 
He had stumbled over to me and thrown his arms around me, I could smell the soju on his breath as he pushed his face close to me.
"Your so beautiful, I love you and always have" A simple sentence had come from his mouth and in my drunken state I went and basically shoved my tongue down his throat, to which he retaliated with drunken vigor. 
He had collapsed in a drunken stupor soon after and I had made sure to never talk about that night....I knew he was too drunk to remember it so there was little point in raking up the past....


Daesung POV

I heard a lot of noise from up in my room.  After what had happened earlier, I'd taken a shower and decided to sleep.  I didn't want anymore excitement.  I did not want to come off as a giant like my hyung.  Youngbae was well known for his ersion.  He was going to take advantage of his special clause even if he didn't mean any real harm.  I just had to limit my witnessing of those events.  Or else I might not be able to control myself.  Honestly, it was hard being an idol and living with the rest of these guys.   Truly, I wanted a girlfriend but it was so hard not to find someone that didn't like me because I was an idol.  Life just got more complicated as it seemed these two women would be living with us.   I wondered if it would get easier being around them.  I couldn't help being attracted to both of them especially since they hadn't asked for my autograph.  

My stomach growled, and I rolled out of bed to put some pants on.  I needed to remember to wear clothes with women in the house.  As I ventured out into the hallway, I saw Jiwoo still in her maid outfit, but Seungri was with her.  So I just took a deep breath and wandered past them.  Going down the stairs, I noticed that we had more visitors.  I thought they looked familiar, but I was hungry and so I silently walked past them into the kitchen.  First, I needed a snack.  


Seungri POV

Zico obviously did not want me around Jiwoo.  He didn't even attempt to mask his displeasure.  I swear his lip curled up at me as I walked past him.  I pretended that I was walking down the hallway, but then, I stopped and doubled back when I saw him go into my room.  I assumed he had a thing for Yujin and as I walked past my hunch was confirmed.  He was saying a lot of things I wanted to say to Jiwoo.   Only I thought I was capable of saying it nicely.  He truely was rough around the edges a bit like TOP.  Those two would get along well, at least if they didn't have feelings for the same woman.  

I took my phone out pretending to stop and read my email until Jiwoo came back out.  After what felt like an eternity, the bathroom door opened.   She came out wearing more of my clothes and I had to take a moment to settle myself  down.  I really needed to get her some different clothes or I was going to want to take mine off of her.  

"Oh, you're done.  I'll show you the laundry chute," I said trying not to stare.   I didn't understand why she looked good in everything.   I doubted even if she wore her own clothes that I wouldn't want to help her out of them.  I tapped on the wall next to the chute.   She stared and I smiled.  We'd wanted it hidden well just in case some crazy fan had a weird clothes .   With GD living here there were lots of 'dirty' clothes since he changed like a million times each day.  I pushed a small button hidden in the wall and the door popped open.  She seemed a bit surprised, but dropped her clothes inside.  

"Do you think you can take me to my apartment tomorrow? I want to get some clean clothes..." she said.  I stared at her picturing something I shouldn't be before I managed a normal response.

"Sure, leave it to me.  Although, we may have to sneak out," I said.  I looked around to make sure that no one was listening.  She smiled at me.   I returned the smile even though I really wanted to get closer to her, but I held back and followed her downstairs.  It seemed that Block B was in our living room.


Yujin POV

Back in the present I was staring in shock, the feel of him was confusing my sense, he was intoxicating to me at this moment and I couldn't understand why...
His face slowly came closer to mine, closer....closer, until his lips were barely a centimetre away from mine. I could feel the heat radiating from him and without thinking I closed my eyes and brushed my lips against his. 
"Look at me" Zico's voice commanded me and I obeyed and opened my eyes to look at his face, his mouth was slightly open and his breathing was soft but deep. 
He put a hand on my face and brought his lips close to mine once again, I knew this time was going to be no simple peck, and as he moistened his lips with his tongue seductively....
"I need to go pee!" I yelled and put my hands on his chest to push him firmly away, giving me a chance to turn and run in panic mode to the nearest bathroom.  

Daesung POV

I brought out my glass of water with me.  I walked into the living room and plopped down on a chair.  There was space on the couch but I didn't want to get too close to P.O.   He was nearly clinging onto my hyung.  TOP didn't seem to mind, but I knew he was secretly annoyed.  He just couldn't act out right now.  We didn't  know how Block B reacted just yet.  

"So, do you really get to do all your own stunts?" P.O asked.  I couldn't help a snort.  It seemed hyung had some serious fans here.

"Yes," my hyung said cooly.  I had to hold back my amusement.  I knew he was doing it on purpose.  He guarded his words around strangers.  He had learned early on that the less he said the more people enjoyed it.  They loved his tough guy of few words attitude.  I shook my head as I listened to them pick apart his movies.  They obviously had a lot of free time.  I wondered if they'd been fans of his for a long time.  Then again, they were probably fans of all of us.   They knew us as Big Bang, a power house in the industry.  

"You should see him at the gym.  He makes us look bad sometimes," I offered.  They ate it up.  I waited for them to ask me questions, but they didn't.  I assumed that at some point they would move on from my hyung, but they just kept talking about him.  I stared wondering if they didn't notice me at all.  I was a big star too.  Everyone loved me from variety shows.  Had they missed me on Running Man?!? I was even better than hyung!  I'd managed to evade people without a script and everyone said I would make an excellent spy.  Hyung was only good at being a fake spy.  That didn't even count for anything.  He would easily be caught.  He stood out  easily in a crowd.  Most of the time we were spotted in our disguises, because he stood out no matter what he wore.  He could never lay low.  It was frustrating when I knew that he did it on purpose.  He would never admit it but he loved the attention.  He was probably the one that enjoyed our fans the most, especially the females.

Youngbae wouldn't even look like a ert next to our hyung.  The only thing was that our hyung hid it much better.  He had never been caught staring at the fans.  Possibly because most of them were much too pleased to be near him and never noticed he was undressing them with his eyes.  It was why I tried not to sit next to him at events.  Or else I would be affected since he didn't always keep his comments to himself.  Here he was basking in their adoration when really they should be keeping their distance.  He wasn't the best role model.


TOP POV

To be fair I was flattered to have the attention, but the endless questions were boring the hell out of me...I had wanted to see more of the girls in their wet tiny outfits up close....but instead had ended up in the middle of a family squabble due to the contract the girls had to sign. 
Serves me right for trying to get more then I deserved right now....damn Yujin looked pretty good in that short, tight, wet outfit...my eyes wondered to the stairs and I was thinking about making a move up there to see if I could possibly help her change...or something. 
Damn P.O kept fangirling over me though...I couldn't make a move without his eyes following me....somehow I doubt he would let me get away with offering to strip his sister though....sadly.

I huffed through my nose and wondered if I could go get something alcoholic from the fridge....or maybe I could use one of Youngbae's many bandanas to gag these dudes....how long would it take before they went home!?
I noticed that Zico guy coming down the stairs, his face looked pretty subdued and I wondered why he was coming down alone...who else was up there? I subtly did a head count and realised that Yujin was missing....meaning Zico had been alone with her upstairs!! NO! They wouldn't have done anything....no...he looked too depressed. People don't look sad if they just had some fun times with a pretty girl.
I sighed in relief, least I still had a chance of getting my sticky fingers on her before he did...plus who was she going to go for..me or a young wannabe? No question really.

I relaxed back in the chair, giving the right acknowledgments to the new guys as they kept asking me questions, it was like a interview, they will be asking if I want to go on a date soon enough. 
I was giving them half my attention, mostly I was waiting for Yujin to come down, hopefully she could peel her brother off my side.

Five minutes later she walked slowly down the stairs, dressed in something Seungri had given to her it looked like, she suited my clothes better though.
She looked nervous and I wondered if it was because of Zico or Youngbae, who was looking at her like she was a tasty steak.
"Yujin" I said loudly and beckoned her over, she must have seen the plea in my eyes as she walked over to me and forced her brother to move so she could sit beside me. Thank heavens, no more leech on my arm, just a pretty girl who had a great behind.

I heard Jiyong mention something about them staying for take-out and in my imagination I saw myself tearing his head off and making him the damn dinner.
He was such a pompous , acting out all nicey-nice...in reality he was a egomanical jerk at times and loved to control each and every situation....if he couldn't control it, then he would be turn into a demon, shouting, screaming, yelling, stomping his feet...you name it, he tried it.
These Block B guys shouldn't really trust him, he was too clever at making people do things for him without them even realising.
He wasn't what I called a good role model...I was much better.  

Taeyang POV

I was relieved for the day to be at a close.  My plan had worked a little too well when the girls had vigorously washed my car.  Then, they proceeded to wash all the cars.  Poor Daesung couldn't handle the pressure.  I chuckled remembering how out of sorts he'd been.  I couldn't blame him after seeing the two of them practically washing each other in the driveway.  It was hard not to look away.  

I flipped the lightswitch feeling drained.  I rooted through my closet to find some comfortable clothes.  With women in the house, I figured that I should dress more prim and proper.  No need to be accidentally flashing them even in my sleep.  Stretching I walked past the window.   Outside, I could see my clean Mercedes.  All decked out with a nice shine.  Even in the darkness it seemed to glow and I grinned.  That is until I noticed two birds? Coming towards me?  I frowned...I went closer to the window to figure out what kind they were.  

"OH hell no," I sputtered.   Those were not birds.   They were...I shivered as I got closer.  I peeled off the pair of eyebrows.  That was just gross.  What if they had thought they were mine?  This was just wrong?

"HYUNG!" I shouted.  I carried them with me as I went in search of TOP.   I smirked as I found him sitting in the living room with GD and our two maids.  

"HYUNG! YOU WERE IN MY ROOM!!" I yelled as I barrelled down the stairs at top speed.   TOP turned to stare at me puzzled.  Then, I saw it, the tiny flicker of recognition.  Oh yeah, he knew what was going to happen.

"No, I was not Youngbae," he said calmly.  His tone even and a bit condescending.  I huffed knowing that this time I had evidence.  I raised an eyebrow at him while I held his aloft.

"What are you holding? And why do you think it's mine?" He wondered aloud, but I knew he knew that he was trapped.  

"HYUNG! I found your eyebrows stuck to my window!" I hurled the words at him.  He swallowed once and I knew he was anxious of what the girls would think of his eyebrows being fake.

"Please, can't you see, that I have two perfect eyebrows on my face?!" He protested quite well under the circumstances.   Everyone looking back and forth between us but I could see GD biting his lip holding in his laughter.

"Ugh, I can't believe I am going to do this," I groaned.  Then I pasted them over my own eyebrows.  Yujin and Jiwoo gasped in shock.   Obviously I now wore TOP's eyebrows.  I grinned as TOP cursed silently under his breath.  

"OMO! You wear fake eyebrows?" Yujin asked.   She didn't seem outraged but curious.  Even before I could do anything else, she perfected the act for me, leaning over to inspect his face.  He flinched but couldn't stop her from peeling one of his eyebrows off his face.   We all burst out laughing at the same time as she held it up to the light inspecting it like you would a diamond.  


Yujin POV

I wasn't annoyed, in fact I had always wondered how they seemed to stay the same....I mean no beautician was THAT good.
Everyone laughed as I held it high to the light in awe of its fine hairs and realistic feel. 
I looked at him and quickly pulled the other one off making him curse and rub his brow, but I didn't care as I ran to a mirror and pasted them over my own eyebrows....
As I marvelled at my eyebrow iness I turned to the others so they could bask in my glory.....as soon as I started doing TOP's famous 'dancing skills' everyone laughed harder....everyone but TOP of course. 

Jiwoo POV

I felt my sides splitting from laughing so hard.   I had to leave becuase I was having trouble breathing.   I knew Yu would only get more into character and I wouldn't be able to take it.  I stood up suddenly turning my face to avoid seeing more of Yu dancing.  I made a dash for the stairs taking them as quickly as I could manage,  but I heard her mimicking TOP's voice from below and I was laughing again.   I was clutching my stomach as I laughed and made my way down the hallway to Seungri's room.  

I swung open the door still doubled over laughing.  I didn't notice anyone until I bumped into Seungri.   He caught me preventing both of us from tumbling down.

"What's so funny?" He asked while I took deep breaths.  

"Eyebrows," I gasped.  He stared at me and I realized that now I didn't think it was funny.   I gulped as he held onto me.  I felt his warm hands on my arm and waist.  All of a sudden I was nervous because he was so close.  I stared at him as he stood there completely calm.   My mood shifted to match his as the seconds passed.

"Eyebrows?" he repeated.  I nodded staring up at his perfectly sculpted face.  His eyebrows weren't funny though.   I glanced away but found myself staring at his hands gently holding onto me.  

"Yes," I whispered.   I didn't want to explain as it felt utterly ridiculous now.  

"Are you ok?" He peered at my face and I felt myself suddenly melting.   He'd asked me a simple question and if it had been anyone else I might have been able to shrug it off, but he waited silently for me to answer.   His eyes didn't waver as he calmly looked back at me.  Then, I felt my tears building.   I looked away from him, but the tears started falling.  I felt him pull me closer into a hug.   All I could do was cry as he held onto me supporting me when I didn't even know why I was crying.  

TOP POV

As I watched Yujin make fun of me, in the pair of eyebrows I had (stupidly) forgotton to remove from Youngbae's window, I felt something stir within me...
Yujin was making Youngbae and Ji laugh so hard they were crying, Youngbae actually looked like he was struggling to breathe....maybe she was subconciously trying to kill him after all he put them through. 
Yujin...she looked so happy, so full of life....so y. Damn those eyebrows, making her look hot like that...the way she wiggled them at me as she pretended to rap like me, up and down, up and down...omo....
I was a professional at keeping a straight face but damn if she kept touching them and dancing around like that, I was not going to be held responsible for my actions. 

I couldn't keep my eyes off her face...those eyebrows. Do they have that affect on everyone? I never thought seeing a girl in them would cause me to get so hot under the collar. 
How did Jiyong and Youngbae keep laughing when a goddess was before them, dancing around in a men's shirt and sweatpants, with a pair of incredibly ual eyebrows, my eyebrows, attached to her. It was unreal. 
I felt Seunghyun junior stirring and crossed my legs casually, I had got the act of controlling my ual urges down, so I was pretty confident no one noticed my moment of weakness. 
I wanted to get up, to tell her to stop, to strip, to DO something....but suddenly she stopped, she had got hot and needed a drink, the other two guys were basically comatose from laughing, so I was able to watch her backside sway as she moved past me in to the kitchen. 

I gave the guys a quick look and satisified with them being indisposed I made a move into the kitchen, eyes focused on my prey's sweet behind.
She was bent over, searching the bottom fridge for a cold drink, her backside was raised and I had to stop myself from grabbing her hips and ing her like some frisky dog. 
'Be cool Seunghyun, be cool' 
I coughed subtly and she jumped and hit her head against the fridge, she yelped and scuttled out of there and turned to glare at me. 
"You scared me!" She rubbed her head and stated the obvious.
I stared at her and tried to give a pleasent smile, strangely it seemed to scare her as she began to back off slowly, her eyes had widened too, which made me curious. Did my breath smell?
I stepped closer to her as she edged backwards, eventually she was trapped between the kitchen counter and me, she swallowed nervously, every movement she made with her face seemed to alter the eyebrows, it was like some eyebrow dance....I wondered what it would look like if our eyebrows were squashed together, united in some unholy connection filled with lust and passion....

I was getting carried away, I didn't want to scare her anymore, so I reverted back to non-smiling as she seemed to prefer this. 
"What is it?" Yujin asked, looking anxiously at me.
I stepped as close to her as I dared "The eyebrows..." I muttered.
"I won't tell anyone don't worry, your secret is safe with us all here" She swallowed again, she was so nervous, it made me feel so dominant.
"They look good on you" my words shocked her and she opened and closed like a fish. 
I smiled at her and put my hands on either side of her face, she gasped and looked at me, her lips open and so plump...
I gently ran my thumbs over the eyebrows above her eyes, I watched as they seemed to glaze over...I lowered my head so our lips were close and I could smell her sweet breath.
I smiled sweetly, then ripped my eyebrows off her in one quick movement.
"AH YOU FU-" I had already ran upstairs before she could finish that sentence.