A Big Line

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

We were stood off to the side.  I'd been nice and gotten GD a bottle of water like he'd asked.  I'd resisted the urge to spit in it seeing as I'd had to hunt for the brand he wanted.  He was such a diva.  Everyone else didn't seem to mind.  I suppose that was because GD was the only one dumb enough to be making special requests.  He was lucky that Yu was distracted helping TOP sew a rip in his shirt. 

The morning had been interesting with our servants.  Yu had directed them to make a delicious breakfast for everyone.  Apparently though, GD and Tae were unused to cooking around open flames. A fact made obvious by the grease fire they had started.  So, I had to resort to make a giant batch of pancakes because they'd ruined most of the good ingredients.  At least they didn't complain about it.  They were lucky I knew how to put out a grease fire by smothering it.  

Then I'd watched as Yu picked out clothes for GD and Tae to wear to their fan signing event.  They were having a meet and greet and she'd taken full advantage of it.  She had insisted that GD wear suspenders and an ascot with various colors.  She'd dressed Tae up in a cutsey outfit with Pororo on his shirt and tried to make him look like the cute penguin.  He had on shorts and knee socks he looked like an oversized five year old.  I had to admit that the fans who'd caught glimpses of them hadn't seemed to mind.  They had cooed over the two of them dressed cutely.  It was hard to make GD look bad, so Yu was a little disappointed.  Even if her look would probably spread throughout the city by the next morning.  Suspenders and ascots would resurface on the streets.  

We'd been introduced as assitants to all of the staff.  Everyone had been extremely polite and refrained from asking questions.  I knew they were mostly wondering how we had suddenly appeared and why we'd arrived with Big Bang.  Or more accurately how I'd been allowed to drive Seungri's jaguar there.  They'd taken their van, but we hadn't wanted to squeeze in and I'd pouted barely and the car keys had been put in my hands.  I'd nearly hugged him in joy but I'd managed not to.  I really had to draw the line and I was having trouble not staring back at him.  

Yu and I were passing the time by making faces at each other.  The fans were giving us strange looks but they assumed we were staff as I was called to get GD a fresh pen.  I rolled my eyes seeing that he wanted a new color.  What a diva, apparently red wasn't doing it for him and he wanted green now.

Yujin POV

Ugh I needed to pee so bad!!! Why was Woo making those weird faces at me? Maybe the camera flashes were making her have some sort of reaction? Like a fit? I should probably go ask what was wrong, but argh! I kept having to bite my cheeks just to stop the urge to scream 'I NEED A TOILET!' in a room full of their fans and other assistants.
I wondered if I could escape long enough to relieve my bladder....if only I hadn't drunk those two cans of soda.

Jiwoo POV

 I kept having to avert my eyes as they were asked to take pictures together.  The first one set off the craze and soon I was called over to hold cameras and phones.  I was trying to appear not annoyed by this when I saw Daesung get hugged.  The poor guy seemed startled.  Generally the fans didn't touch without asking first.  He was trying not to be rude, but the woman had his face pressed into her cleavage? Whoa.  She was obviously wanting a Big Bang boyfriend as she let go and did the same to Taeyang.  He seemed eager to hug her back.  I watched growing more disgusted as Seungri also got up to hug her.  They were practically drooling over her s which were larger than most but still.  Seungri managed to at least avoid having any part of him pressed to her cleavage.  TOP was next and he whispered something to her and we were treated to a loud braying noise.  Yu looked horrified as she ran a finger down his chest.   GD was last and he had seemed to be displeased with them.  Yet, he sprang out of his chair maybe quicker than the others.  I rolled my eyes as he snapped his suspenders to draw even more attention to himself.    

After that more fans risked touching.  I lost track because I tried not to count them all.  I avoided Seungri for the rest of the time we were there.  I sighed as the time ended.  I could finally leave.  I had mastered the fake smile long ago but my mouth hurt from being pleasant for so long.  All of the fans singing praises of Big Bang and I had to stand there and pretend to like them as well.  I certainly wanted to flee.  I waved the keys towards Yu and she nodded and I bowed to all the staff before I headed outside.  I was rounding the corner when a hand reached out to snatch the car keys.  I began to protest when Seungri stepped out.  I groaned knowing I couldn't get rid of him.  He just walked away and I considered my options.  Yu would be mad that I left her to ride with Big Bang all alone, but I knew she'd have TOP...so really I might as well go along with Seungri.  I got in the car and hoped this would work out in my favor.  

Yujin POV

That hussy!!!! Ugh and that woman too...what a joke...shoving herself over Seunghyun...why did he say something to her? He just caused chaos...giant ert. I mean he let her just touch him like that! What, was he doing to sleep with her too? Screw him...stupid...egotistical...ugly...fake... JERK!
ALL OF THEM WERE!
How can they just throw themselves at that disgusting excuse for a woman...I kicked a can on the floor as I walked out and went to find Woo.

Where the hell was she? I had been looking for ten minutes and the Jag was gone?? Without me? Could this get any worse?
I groaned in frustration as a woman walked past and she jumped in shock and quickly backed away from me like I was some rabid animal...Hell, was I that bad?
I had no choice...I had to make a call...it was now or never.
"HEY!" I heard someone shouting and didn't bother to look up, what random jerk screams 'hey' in the middle of a street anyway?
"HEY COME ON!" The voice shouted again but I kept my head down and scrolled through my numbers, I found the one I wanted and went to call it, but a hand grabbed my elbow and jerked me around.
"YAH! ARE YOU DEAF?" Seunghyun bellowed at me, he was in a disguise- a bad one- but I could tell from his voice and general demeanor.
"Well if I wasn't before I am now" I snorted and pulled myself away from him.
"Enough of the smart mouth, Maknae took his car and your friend went with him, so your coming in the van." He tried to grab me again and I swerved back out of his reach.
"No I most certainly am not!" I gave a glare and he stood looking at me with some dumb expression.
"I won't let them touch you, I told you I will look after you" His voice suddenly smoothed out and I could almost feel his charisma trying to seduce me.
"I have a ride from oppa, so you can leave" I crossed my arms and pursed my lips.
"Oppa? Isn't your brother younger then you?" He frowned, I could see his mind working.
"What? What's Jihoon got to do with my oppa?" I decided to play dumb, after all what did he care?
"Yo-Op- What?" Why was he acting like this? He just looked like bingu TOP, stood there with his mouth open and confusion on his face.
"Ugh, Just go away TOP, go find that cheap harlot you were flirting with and leave me alone!" I yelled and turned my back on him.
"Fine...I will just leave you and 'oppa' alone then, well if you get assaulted don't blame me!" I heard him start to walk away "Oh and thanks but I don't need YOUR permission to someone, plus to be fair your cheaper then she ever was!"
I gasped in shock, he had sworn so harshly....damnit, he was such...such an !
I felt tears of anger run down my face and I wanted to punch something, so I did.

I cradled my hand against my chest...I think I had come off worse then the dustbin.
I knew I better phone someone, I didn't want too stay out here all night by myself...there were some creepy people around at night.
I fiddled with my phone and found the contact I had meant to call in the first place, I swiped the number and put it to me ear, it rang three times before it was answered.
"Yeah?"
"Oppa I need a lift...please" I sounded pitiful but I couldn't help it.
I heard him sigh deeply "Where are you?"
I smiled in victory and told him my whereabouts.

TOP POV

What the HELL was her problem? Why was she being so damn difficult? WHO was her freaking oppa anyway? I bet he was some giant jerk that thought he was god's gift to women. Or one that didn't sleep walk or was happy to take his clothes off every five minutes just because he thought he had abs of steel or something!
ARGH! STUPID WOMAN!
I marched to the van and threw myself in the back, I was pissed off and making sure everyone knew it.

"Hyung?" Jiyong's voice asked quietly from next to me.
"What?" I couldn't be bothered with niceities.
"Where is Yujin?" Great now Jiyong cared where she was? Just perfect.
I leaned up to the front "Drive" I told our driver, Youngbae gave a puzzled look in the rear-view mirror.
"But-" He started.
"JUST ING DRIVE!" I snarled and everyone jumped and looked terrified. Youngbae nodded at the driver who finally started the van and we began to drive off.....
As we got further away from her, I could only feel more and more angry. Why had I said something so callous? And why the hell had I left her alone?

GD POV

What had wound hyung up so damn tight? He never looked this angry before, even when he was mad and beat the crap out of us for doing something wrong.
Had Yujin got under his skin THAT much
Hmm, if she had, that meant hyung had a weakness, something I could exploit for my own benefit.....but which benefit I didn't know yet.
This could be very interesting....VERY interesting indeed.
Still I don't think we should have left her alone out there....there was some creepy people out there and she was a pretty girl. I hope she can get hold of her crazy brother.
Why did hyung have to be so damn scary though, I swear he is the devil's offspring.

Seungri POV

I smiled.  She would follow me and I knew she didn't want to be around all the erts.  I thought I'd done a good job of staying polite but not y or absurd like TOP.  He had almost accidentally that woman's s.  He really didn't know where to draw the line.  This time it wasn't entirely his fault as she threw herself at us.  I was surprised she hadn't been removed from the sight, but I suppose she had moved on quickly enough.  It wasn't the first time I'd been felt up by a fan.  The older women tended to be more liberal with their hands and I was grateful for the teenagers who were in awe of us and kept their hands to themselves.

Jiwoo got in the car and I started it up.  I had a good idea of where to take her.  As I turned to talk to her, her phone rang.  She smiled and answered it. 

"Hi Oppa!" She said happily. What? Oppa? But she didn't have a boyfriend, right?  That was my spot.  I glared out at the other cars wanting to know who it was.

 

Jiwoo POV

My phone rang before I could text Yu.  I smiled instantly seeing the caller ID.  I hadn't talked with oppa for a week at least.  He must have been busier than usual. 

"Hi Oppa!" I said. I heard him laugh.  

"Hi Woo.  How's it going? You wanna have a date with your favorite oppa?" He asked cutely.  I scrunched my nose knowing he was using his aegyo on me.  It was working darn it. 

"Aw, oppa, I don't if I can right now," I answered honestly.  I didn't want to ask Seungri for any favors.  He seemed to have the destination planned out.  

"You don't want to eat with me? Am I no longer your favorite oppa?" He teased.  I laughed knowing he would want to schedule something for later anyways.  He was too busy to just meet up.

"Of course you're my favorite oppa! I'd love to go on a date with you, but I can't right now.  I'm out," I said.  I didn't know how I was going to explain the situation with Big Bang to him.  I was certain he would not approve.  More so than my brother, he would want to hurt them for touching me.  No way could I tell him the truth.

"You're cheating on me I knew it!" He moaned dramatically.  I giggled.  I knew he wasn't really interested in me.   

"Oppa, I'm not cheating on you!" I said.  Before I knew it, Seungri was butting in.

"Who are you talking to?" He practically yelled at me.  I knew he wanted to know all about my oppa. 

"Oh! Who is that did you get a boyfriend finally?" I heard him asking.  

"Aish, oppa.  He's just a friend," I said not knowing what else to say.  

"A friend who lets you drive his jaguar," Seungri said dryly.  I gaped at him.  Was he being pissy becuase I was talking to another guy?  He didn't even know who it was. If he did he would certainly be nicer.  

"Jaguar? You must have a boyfriend.  He sounds familiar is he someone I know?" I cursed mentally.  Oppa was going to want to know who was in the car with me and I couldn't explain it exactly without spilling the beans. 

"Oppa, I thought you called because you wanted to talk to me not my friend!" I pouted.  

"Oh, that's a good idea! Put him on the phone with me," he purred.  I stared at the phone.

"Oppa, he doesn't want to talk to you," I whined. Before I could him hear his response Seungri was pulling my phone from my hands.

"Hello? Who is this?" I heard Seungri asking.  I bit my lip.  I couldn't hear what was being said by my oppa.   I winced when Seungri smiled at me.

"Oh, Kim Jong Kook.  Nice to talk to you again.  Yes, you know me.  This is Seungri from Big Bang," he said.  I cringed.  Now, I was doomed.  

I watched in horror as Seungri chuckled.  My oppa obviously liked this guy.  I wasn't so sure about him just yet though.

"Oh really, well I'm taking Jiwoo to lunch right now," he said.  He waited listening to words I would kill to hear right now.  What was he saying?

"Of course," Seungri said.  I stared at him.  Why was he so damn pleased?  I was going to have to tell my oppa to be more scary and intimdating next time I saw him.

"Yes. Thursday at 7PM? We'll meet you there," Seungri replied.  I gestured at him wildly.  He should not be making plans for us.  Seungri was nodding like a babo.  Stupid stupid babo.  Doing what he wanted without considering that he was talking to my scary oppa.  I sighed.  If my oppa wasn't going to scare him off, then what was I left with? My stillettos?  They were a bit like small daggers.  I frowned.  I really didn't want to get blood on them although I supposed my Louboutin's were already red so it would match...possibly.  Before I could snatch my phone back Seungri said goodbye and hung up.

"Yah! You hung up on my oppa!" I was annoyed.  Why was he so damn cocky?  He was smirking at me.  I stopped myself from tensing my jaw.  I would only give myself a headache if I let my anger out of the bag. 

"We're having dinner with your oppa on Thursday.  He said it's your favorite date spot," Seungri crooned at me.  I groaned knowing the place and it was oppa's favorite spot.  He thought that the two of us together were great wingmen.  The restaurant was really fancy and I supposed I'd have my Louboutin's on hand if I felt like committing a murder.  

"Ok, we're here," he announced.  I stared not seeing anything spectacular.  He got out of the car and I followed.  He ducked under a tent and I followed him.  He held out his arms gesturing towards the food. 

"I know you're angry with me right now.  So, I brought you here to eat spicy food.  It'll help you feel better," he said.  I stared at him.  He had already picked up a skewer and was happily eating fishcakes.   I pretended to be unimpressed but I was secretly happy.  He had wanted to help me relieve my frustrations with him and since I was ignoring him he'd done his best.  I speared some ddukbokki and started chewing.  The tough glutinous rice cakes helped me work my jaw but in a practical way instead of grinding my teeth in anger.  He might be a good person even if he had been a jerk who tricked me.  

We were quietly eating for a while.  He tried to open his mouth to talk to me.  I stared at him and before he could start to ask questions or tell me he was sorry I grabbed a skewer and shoved fishcakes into his mouth.  His face contorted on impact but he bit off a large piece.  I laughed at his chubby cheeks and he tried to return it with a smile.  I laughed harder and turned away from him.  I had to resort to showing him my fist to get him to stop.  However, we both knew he'd made me laugh and that I wouldn't really be able to pretend to be mad at him for long.  I had mostly forgiven him already and I hadn't even heard his reasons yet.  I knew I was in over my head and that I really liked Seungri.

Taeil POV

I drove steadily to the meeting place and pulled over quickly to stare into the darkening street, where was she? I pulled my hat closer to my head and prayed this was a decent enough disguise...I was not in the mood for fan service.
I saw someone standing around looking out of place and I had a suspicion as to who it was, I flashed my car lights and the person glanced my way, their face hidden by a huge hat and an overcoat? Who was I flashing at? ?
The myserious person walked over to me and peered through the window, their eyes barely visable...damn I hope this wasn't a e...I would get into sooo much trouble.
I stared at them uneasily and they pulled at their coat and hat, I sighed with relief and opened the door.
"What took you so long?" She muttered to me and slammed the door with more force then needed.
"I can't just come as soon as you call...plus why are you dressed like that?"
"Ugh, some fans of big bangs saw me and recognised me from the their signing event today, I had to run away and buy this stuff just to blend in!" Yujin took the hat off and shook her head, letting her fall around her "Thanks oppa, this means a lot" She smiled and I rolled my eyes. It was good job we were friends.
"So why didn't you just go back with Big bang?" I questioned her as we drove off.
"Well I got there with Woo in Seungri's Jag, but she left me there and I was not going in the van with them after I saw them basically enjoy getting d by some cheap tart." She pouted and I knew there was more too it, but I knew she would tell me I didn't ask, I knew her too well.

We drove in silence for a while and I heard her stomach growl "You wanna stop for a bite to eat?" I saw her nodding from the corner of my eye and smiled, THANK GOD, I was starving.
"Seunghyun...." She stopped and sighed, I just drove and let her talk about it in her own time...wow that guy across the street had a great .
"Seunghyun, tried to convince me to get in the van...but he was the worst, he flirted with her....I...I just couldn't get near to him after that." Her voice broke my concentration away from that dudes and I sighed.
"When did you start liking TOP? I thought you liked Zico? So you like both of them?" I pushed my glasses up my nose with one hand and made sure to concentrate on the traffic lights.
"WHAT? NO! I don't feel anyway towards either of them...or any person. It's not that at all!" She huffed and got defensive but it was too late, I already knew her feelings.
What? Another guy with a great ? What is this? Is fate just trying to piss me off?
"What are you looking at?" Yujin muttered and looked in the direction I was gawking at "Oh, yeah he has a nice ...though Seunghyun's is better...you need to stop giving yourself a hard time oppa though...you will get an inferiority complex."
"Yah its too late" I moaned "No matter how hard I work, how many squats I do...I always have a flat backside! It's so unfair! Your brother has this great big and I have a non-existant one! I need surgery....like those implants or something."
Yujin laughed and I grinned with her....I know I had a serious issue with my but it did sound funny.....at least I could always point fun at myself.
"I am sure you will have the perfect booty one day oppa! I just know it." She winked at me and I smirked.
"I better have....I just have massive leg muscles which makes me look bottom heavy....I have huge thighs!"
"But huge muscled thighs are y, you could tear your pants like the Yunho often does! ROAR!!!" I looked at her and shook my head....I can totally see where P.O gets his craziness from....his sister was damn right weird...plus she really had a thing for Yunho, heaven knows what she would do to him if she ever met him or Changmin...probably keep them prisoner in a cupboard as her personal slaves.
Ten minutes later we arrived at the restaurant, it was a quiet little take away place and it sold good food for a cheap price...hmm maybe I should advertise for them?
I parked the car and we got out, Yujin waiting for me to reach her so I could automatically take her hand, she smiled at me and I we swung our linked arms together happily as we went to grab some food.

Yujin POV

I happily and somewhat childishly swung Taeil's hand as we entered the little restaurant and take-away place, it was so nice to be with him and not have to worry what someone would think if I held his hand.
He stopped at the front desk and asked for a table, the waiter smiled and hurried us through to back, pointing us to a little table for two at the side of the room.
I pulled him to the table and sat down, watching him as he sat down and went straight for the menu.
"Aren't you going to get your usual?" I felt surprised, he was a man that tended to stick to the same thing every time.
"Hmm, I don't know. What about you?"
"I am having the usual of course oppa!" I grinned, I never had anything else when I came here...ever since we had dated three years ago or so.
"Aish, of course, I will get us drinks and think about it, what do you fancy? Wine?" He put the menu down and looked at me smiling.
"Your so smart OP-PA!" I emphasised oppa because it had always annoyed him...he wasn't a fan of my aegyo, which had been a difficult thing to overcome when we were together.
He shook his head and went to get up, but I pulled his collar and yanked his face near me so I could kiss him on the cheek "Thank you Taeil, I mean it"
He looked at me and gave that small smile that made him look so young "If you really want me, you should aim for my lips" he winked and the young looking, innocent Taeil disappeared.
He smirked and walked to the bar, I watched his movements but felt someone staring at me...it was creepy.
I turned my head and scanned the crowd, trying to see if I could stealthily spot who was looking at me....there was no one on the right side, so I quickly took a peek at the left side, hoping I was just paranoid.
But I wasn't...I stared into a pair of very dark panda eyes and groaned....what the hell was Seungri doing here?
His face was a picture, he looked shocked and his jaw hung slightly ajar....seriously had he never seen a kiss on the cheek before?
If he was here that meant Jiwoo was too, luckily she must be in the bathroom as she wasn't at the table so hopefully she hadn't seen the kiss and hand-holding I had done with oppa.....I sighed out loud, I guess I had better go clear things up with Seungri before he blabs to Jiwoo.
I hauled myself out of the chair and walked over to him, making sure to smile in an open and hopefully friendly way.

Seungri POV

I gaped.  Yujin was openly kissing a member of Block B.  I had told Jiwoo that we were stopping for a proper meal.  I'd taken her for a drive.  I wanted to give her time to just think about everything because obviously I was doing a lousy job.  She'd suggested this place as somewhere she liked.  I'd been a little skeptic when we entered that the lighting was fairly low.  Seemed like a date spot, and I was fairly certain that this was not a real date.  

She'd seen me.  I supposed I was not looking glamorous but conspicuous.  I knew this would end badly for me as she came over.

"Hi Seungri, what are you doing here?" she asked.  I rolled my eyes.  What was I doing here? She was the one hiding her secrets here.

"Jiwoo wanted to come here," I said.  I smiled sweetly at her.  She seemed to be controlling herself.  

"Right, Taeil and were just grabbing dinner too," she said.  I nodded staring down at the table not knowing why she had bothered to come over to tell me.  So, I had concluded that she was in fact trying to hide her relationship with Taeil which meant that it was more than a mere friendship.  I suspected Jiwoo didn't know about the two of them be it past or present.  She was certainly about to though.  I grinned as I saw Jiwoo walking back with Taeil next to her.

"Ah, well, both of your friends are coming this way.  I suppose you'll be wanting to join us since you're just friends and have nothing to hide," I said.  She glared at me and I felt my mood improving.  I wasn't going to say anything to Jiwoo.  Not unless she asked of course.  No way was I going to dig myself deeper into the hole with lies.  

"Oh, Yu! I'm so sorry.  I meant to text you but I got a call.  I forgot.  I promise I'll make you cinnamon rolls tomorrow from scratch," she said using sad eyes.  Yu seemed to accept this offer of goodwill.  I smirked knowing that she wanted to seem normal and not like she was on a secret date.  

"Let me get that for you," I said.  Jumping up to pull out Jiwoo's chair. She pretended it didn't matter.  I did the same for Yujin and she secretly stepped on my foot.  I grinned not to hide the pain but because it was fun to see her unable to fight back.  I didn't have the chance to play with people that frequently.  All my hyungs were already aware of my tendency to drag out situations which made them uncomfortable.  

"So why are you with Taeil?" Jiwoo asked.  Yujin seemed to have trouble with unfolding her napkin.

"Oh, P.O asked me to pick her up," he lied.  Or I assumed, it was possible but the evidence supported my first conclusion.  

"If you don't want to tell me the truth, then I won't ask," she said.  I chuckled.  I knew that I liked her for more than her stunning appearance.  

"That's the truth.  Did you already order because I'm starving," Yujin said.  I stared at Jiwoo wondering how she would take this denial.  

"Yes, we did.  I'm sure we can get the waiter to add on what you want," Jiwoo said.  I smiled at her.  She smiled back and I had to restrain myself from fist pumping in joy.  Finally, she wasn't completely hating me.  

"I'm going to get a drink.  Do you want anything?" I asked Jiwoo.  

"Yah, you have to drive us home!" She was cute when she was angry.  I really was too far gone.  She'd smiled at me and I was completely in a good mood and everything else seemed irrellevent.  

"I'll surprise you then," I said.  I didn't wait to hear her protests.  I brought back a bottle of soju.  She certainly hadn't expected that.

"Since we're here coincidentally, we might as well take advantage and have a real drink.  I can call a substitute driver.  There are some you can trust," I added in case Taeil protested as well.  Of course, there was no way I let just anyone drive my Jaguar.  Only someone I felt knew how to handle her.  Well, and Jiwoo.  I was afraid if I saw her driving then I would be unable to lend her my car.  I didn't want to do that until I knew she would be willing to let me drive her all the time.  

Jiwoo POV

I had opened a second bottle of soju.  I wasn't buying Yu's answers.  Was she actually dating Taeil? I seriously was looking forward to telling Kyung.  The two of us had been taking bets on it for a while but had no proof either way.  He would totally owe me a favor.  Basically, he would be in charge of handling my brother the next time I  introduced a boyfriend to him.  He just didn't know where to draw the line.  He was always over reacting and ignoring me.  As if I was incapable of making my own decisions.  It was insulting but I guess all brothers are.  

At this point, I was slurring my words a teeny tiny bit.  There were more empty bottles on the table and I wondered how much I had consumed.  

"I thsink I should, bee done," I said handing the bottle out to the table.  Yu took it from me and I knew she was laughing at me.  She was giggling and she looked at me and the two of us were lost.  I could see the guys exchanging looks.  I guessed they weren't nearly as drunk as me.  I was pointing out Taeil to Yu as he chugged straight from the bottle.  She got up and took it away from him.  Seungri had to intervene and I wondered if he had tricked me into drinking.  Then, I was giggling again as he did the same as Taeil.   

The waiter seemed to be keeping his distance.  He had been nice earlier until Yu had imitated his voice.  She was spot on and afterwards I think he'd been annoyed.  He came huffily over to tell us that our drivers were here.  He seemed happy that we were leaving.  The guys got up first and I waited a few seconds with Yu.  

"I approve if you have y time with Taeil," I said wagging  my eyebrows at her.  She blushed and denied it but I knew that something as between the two of them even when I was drunk.  

"Yah, worry about your own y time first," she said.  I grinned at her.

"Of course, I will," I said and winked.  I didn't know if she thought that meant I was going to sleep with Seungri or not.  I didn't even know myself at this point.  Certainly not when I was drunk.  

Yujin POV

Aish this girl, I really had to explain the situation to her tomorrow...the truth I guess, I can't risk Zico hearing about this and thinking I am playing with him. I actually liked him....even though I felt a little annoyed at him for ignoring me...hmm maybe I should call him!
YES! Pefect, I will call him and be cool about it, yeah...totally cool.
But first I better tell Seungri to keep his paws of Woo Woo for now, I knew she wouldn't want to have y sleep time with him drunk...she wasn't a Playa, just a sweet, sweet, adorable girl.
I suddenly hugged her and made kissy aegyo faces at her "I lurrrb you Woo Woo"
She laughed and hugged me back "Lurve you too Yuuu"
The guys just gave us a worried stare, pfft what do they know.

We got to the cars and Jiwoo got into the Jag, after Seungri handed his keys to the driver who nodded and jumped in the front seat. Seungri went to slide next to Jiwoo in the back but I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me "Seungri" I murmered close to his ear "If you try anything on with Woo when she is drunk, I will cut your balls off...understand?"
He looked at me seriously "I swear I won't, trust me." I nodded quickly and let them go....weirdly I did trust him. I knew he felt strongly for Woo and that was important to me.
"Min's got competition" I turned to look at Taeil and sighed.
"Yeah....but that's her choice I guess." I stretched and looked at him, his glasses were askew and he looked a little flushed, so I took his keys and handed them to our driver who looked disappointed after discovering he was driving Block b's older merc in comparison to Seungri's flashy jag.
"Let's get you home" I chuckled and pushed him into the back seat.

The driver stopped at Block B's dorm and I thanked him as Taeil had started to doze off in the back, oppa was such a light-weight.
I rolled him out of the car and outside the building and grabbed the keys from the driver who seemed to run off in the night afterwards....what are they like super hero's or something?
I shook the thoughts away and pushed on the buzzer "hello?" a scratchy voice answered.
"Yo it's Yujin, I got Taeil here and he is kind of...drunk, so I need some help getting him the stairs please"
"Oh hey, be right there" The door clicked and I pushed it open with my backside and as I proceeded to drag Taeil in through the lobby.
"YAH! You will give yourself a hernia if you do that" I heard Kwon from behind me and I tutted.
"Well help me out then babo!"
He came forward and I was shocked to see him looking pale and sweaty....ugh.
"Are you ill?" I didn't need the flu or something right now.
"Yeah, some of us are, I think Zico, Taeil and Pyo are okay though...well for now." He grunted as we dragged Taeil to the lift.
I pushed the button for their floor and sighed in relief, I was still pretty tipsy myself and hauling Taeil around was tiring.

"Did you eat? Kwon sniffed and I backed away from him slightly...I really couldn't get ill. Who would take care of me? Taeyang? I shuddered at the thought, yeah he would 'take care' of me alright.
"Yes, we both did...with Woo and Seungri, but we had a little to drink too.." I trailed off, I mean it was obvious we had been drinking since Taeil was snoring on the lift floor.
"I need a lift home though, are the guys who are well around? Is Jihoon here?" I hoped not to be honest....Jihoon got very mumsy about my drinking.
"Nah, he took off to the pharmacy for medication for us...Zico is here though." Kwon sniffed again and I wanted to gag...so gross. I hate being around ill people.

We reached the boys floor and Kwon and I managed to drag Taeil to the dorm, barging through the front room and scaring Kyung and Minhyuk who were looking pathetic, huddling on the couch together under a load of blankets.
"What happened to Taeil?" Kyung coughed and stared...not bothering to move or help us in anyway.
"He got drunk" I hissed through clenched teeth, my arms were killing me, what had Taeil been eating lately?
"Let's leave him on his side and cover him" I nodded at Kwon's idea and we rolled him over and I grabbed some cushions from the sofa and pushed them under his head as Kwon found a spare cover and just threw it over him...wow guys were so sweet to each other.
"Where is Zico?" I asked between gasps, damn I was exhausted.
"Here"
I turned and looked at Zico who was giving me a hard look....ahh crap, guess I needed to explain to him too...why had I dated Taeil 3 years ago? It was for like only 2 weeks...sheesh.
"I need a lift back to BB's house...if that would be okay?" I gave him a pleading look and he sighed.
"Why can't you stay here?"
"I am not staying with sick people...specially you guys. Skunky smells worse when he is ill" I pointed at Kyung who feigned shock.
"Well I never, that is outragous!"
"Nope she's right, you stink worse" Kwon managed to smirk before coughing.
"Aish, alright, let's go then....." Zico huffed and swaggered over to his shoes and coat and I felt a little sad.
Why couldn't we just have y sleep time?

Zico Pov

I grabbed the keys from Yujin and headed outside.  My shoulders hunched against the cold.  I was a bit annoyed with caring for all those whiny babies to be pleasant.  Maybe Yujin would make a difference in my mood but she hadn't seen the vomit or the endless amounts of mucus.  I swear Kyung had no idea what a tissue was.  As I predicted Minhyuk had caught something and the doctor had given him something.  He'd taken it but it was still too late as everyone else started to get sick.  It seemed he had been contagious.  I had no idea how I had avoided it beyond sleeping in the living room that night.  I'd switched to the bathtub when the sickies had invaded the living room.  The bunch of them all keeping weird hours because they felt bad and couldn't sleep. 

Mercifully, P.O had gone to get drugs from the pharmacy.  I had given him a list and I hoped he didn't get distracted by the candy aisle again.  I should probably stop on my way back just in case.  

"So, since when do you drink with Taeil?" I asked.  Yujin stared at me.  I waited; opened but she didn't say anything.

"Since a few years ago," she answered.  I raised an eyebrow.  She and Taeil were close? How did I not know this?  

"Look, we dated for like a week 3 years ago.  It was silly, but we are friends," she said.  I cleared my throat feeling uncomfortable.  She'd dated Taeil? He and I were nothing alike.  Well, it seemed my chances were slim to none.  That other morning was obviously a fluke.  She must have just been messing with me.  Besides, P.O was going to freak out knowing Taeil had kissed his sister.  Or worse had with her.  I stared at the road not wanting to ask and she didn't say.  There was not much I felt I could say after that.  If she didn't want to share, then I had no right to ask her, even as I planned to make Taeil's life hell the next few weeks.  He was getting a little pudgy so he could use the extra dance practice.  

Yujin POV

I watched Zico driving, he was comfortable behind the wheel and I admired that...damn he was so gorgeous...even his piggy nose seemed to be really attractive. It was frustrating me.
Why was he not kissing me?
I needed kissing, I was a good kisser.....I want some kissy wissy's from Zico Wico....Okay I was drunk...but either he kissed me soon or I was going to have to take drastic steps.

TOP POV

Where was she?
Why hadn't she called and begged for my forgiveness and a ride back here?
Who was her oppa, had he picked her up after all?
What if she had been ravaged by some uncouth ert?

"What like you hyung?" Jiyong's voice interrupted my thinking.
"Excuse me?" I stared at him but he was too intent on his laptop to notice my glare of hate.
"You said 'what if she had been ravaged by some ert?' and I replied 'like you hyung'. Ji took a handful of crisps and shoved them in his mouth.
"I said that? Out loud?" I was pretty sure I had just been thinking those things.
"Yes hyung, you were going on about where SHE was and all that, if your so worried about Yujin, why did you leave her? Why don't you just call her? I mean you realise she isn't going to be begging you for anything right? She is more likely to pickle your balls then beg a guy"
I stared at Jiyong, he was so crass! Buuut, he was also correct...she was not going to beg anyone for anything...ever.

I had sent that girl a text, I had already lowered myself and I was pretty sure a text saying 'your late' expressed my feelings well...I mean I know that it meant that she should be calling me and saying she needs a lift home. If she didn't call me in an hour I would prank her phone and allow her to phone me back and apologise for being so damn stubborn and rude.
"It's never going to happen hyung" Jiyong spluttered with a mouthful of crisps.
"YAH I WAS TALKING ALOUD AGAIN!?"

Yujin POV

Zico had parked outside the house after the security guard had allowed us in after he saw me, he was being quiet and I found it annoying. Why wasn't he talking to me...or making a move? ANYTHING!?
I groaned and he turned to me "What is it?" his voice was neutral and it made my chest hurt.
"Will you walk me to the door please?" I looked at him hopefully and he nodded and got out of the car, I quickly followed him and got out, trying to think of a way to keep him here for longer.
"Um ZICO!" I yelled and he jumped and turned to me.
"What is it? Fans? What?" He looked around quickly and looked ready to bolt for the hills.
"Noooo, I want to show you something I like...here...in this garden." I was fumbling for excuses and I knew he probably guessed it but he nodded anyway and walked over to me.
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the house and across the grounds, our feet making little sound over the perfectly trimmed grass.
"Where are we going?" Zico asked with a puzzled look and I started to panic...what do I say?!
"Um Here actually!" I announced sounding like I had it all planned...which I didn't...at all.
I looked around for anything at all, a weird hedge, a nice view, a stupid flower...but there was nothing. I sighed and looked to the heavens....I was going to lose him.
But then a miracle happened...the clouds parted and the moon came out, the light shining around us and the stars seeming to look so much closer then in the city.
"WOW" Zico sounded impressed and I gratefully thanked the heavens for being so kind to me at this moment.

I stood closer to him and felt the warmth radiating from his side, it was now or never.
I took a deep breath and turned to him, he was staring upwards with a small smile of amazement on his lips and I realised how special he was...I wonder if he knew that?
I raised my hand to his chin and gently pulled his face down so he was looking at me.
"Jiho...I..." I paused and took a shuddery breath, my hand now cupping his cheek "Give me your hand"
"What?" I didn't want to look at his face, I was too scared..plus I didn't know if my arousal was obvious.
"Just give it to me!" I huffed and he stuck his hand out, I grabbed it and put it over my heart.
"YUJIN!" he gasped and tried to pull away, I guessed he was thinking about touching Joonie, rather then the significance behind my gesture.
"JIHO! Calm down, just feel my heartbeat, okay? Feel it?" He frowned but stopped squirming and I stayed quiet as he kept his hand over my heart...or ...whatever.
"It's beating fast!" He sounded concerned and I bit my cheeks to stop laughing, he was so cute.
"It always beats like this when I am around you Jiho...you and no-one else" Except maybe TOP, but now wasn't the right time to mention this...there never was a right time.
Zico's eyes had gone wide and he seemed surprised "but Taeil?" He asked in confusion.
"Come on Jiho...it was like for a week and over three years ago, we are just friends...please believe me." I looked at him and just hoped he could see the honesty in my eyes, right now I need some Zico love.

He looked into my eyes and smiled, I didn't understand it until he gently my cheek, I slid my hand round his neck and pulled his head down a little, he didn't fight me so that was a good sign.
"Jiho...." I looked at his lips so close to mine "I really, really L-"

Suddenly it was raining, freezing rain and I couldn't stop myself from emitting a squeal. WHAT THE HELL?
Zico laughed and we both looked up but the sky was clear of clouds....I frowned and then figured it out.
"Someone has the sprinklers!" I gasped and shivered, my clothes getting soaked. I looked at Zico and he was wet through and looking confused....he was going to get ill if I made him stay in those clothes.
I sighed and started dragging him towards the door, who had the nerve to turn on the sprinkler system?

We made it to the drive way and I strode up, not before a smug looking TOP appeared from the door.
"YAH, your all wet...was it raining?" He poked his head out of the door and looked around, faking innocence....I could smell the guilt on him. The bastard.
"Yes" I put on a chirpy fake voice "it rained from nowhere, and soaked Zico who had only just meant to give me a lift home....now I need to find him new clothes and make sure he is dry and warm"
TOP glared and enforced his power of the house by standing with his arms crossed and legs apart in the doorway...hehe so predictable. "Your not coming in"
I smiled at him sadly  and came closer to him "Such a shame"
"What is?" He looked curious.
"This is" I put my knee in his crotch and he went down like a sack of potatoes. He couldn't even make a sound as he curled up in the doorway holding his man parts.
I rolled my eyes at Zico and grabbed his wrist again, dragging him past TOP...I wasn't going to let Zico get ill...it was the least I could do.