Bang On The Back

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

I felt like laughing.  Yunho had dared to show his face here.  It was not his lucky day as Yu went for him.  She caused some major damage before Jihoon pulled her off of him.  He had wanted to hit him too, but I'd held him back.  He towed her away from.  I darted out to give him a piece of my mind.  The anger flew from my lips as I threatened to harm him.  My father looked particularly startled by my words.  I took a deep breath to calm myself and left them to sort it out.  I hoped they wouldn't actually kill him in the hallway.  I didn't want to clean up a pool of blood.

I joined in hugging Yu.  Jihoon seemed to be holding her upright.  She passed out her head bobbing to one side.  

"Yu! Yu!" I cried patting her cheek.  She stirred but Jihoon carried her to her room.  I followed after helping him take off her slippers and tuck her into bed.  

"Jihoon, she'll be ok.  I'll be right back.  I'm just going to call the doctor," I told him.  He seemed completely lost staring at her.  I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek before I left.  He didn't seem to notice much.  As if those two weren't closer than me and Jiho.  The two of them had aegyo wars.  Not that the two of them would ever admit defeat.  I sighed dialing the number and telling the person that answered Yu's name.  They said it would be twenty minutes.  I sighed.  At least one thing was going well.  I looked through the open door.  Jihoon had her hand in his as if it were providing oxygen.  I assumed Yu had just been tired.  

I braced myself before heading towards the door.  Any trace of Yunho was gone.  I assumed they were escorting him out of the building.  I pulled my phone back out remembering I had another call to make.  

"Youngbae, you should come back.  Yujin fainted.  Yunho actually showed up here," I told him.  

All he said was, "I'm coming." 

I hung up the phone and saw that our fathers had returned.  Dad came forward to hug me.  I felt like I finally understood his inability to control his anger seeing Uncle Pyo stepping on Yunho's neck.  

"I called the doctor," I said.  Uncle Pyo nodded as he went into her room.  Dad and I sat down on the couch to wait.  

"You were right," I said.  He stared at me waiting to hear what it was he was right about.

"Jiwoo, you'll have to be more specific as I am generally right," he said. I rolled my eyes.  Definitely he had a small ego, not.

"About Jihoon.  I think maybe he is the one for me," I said.  He raised an eyebrow to question me.  I shrugged not willing to say much else.  

Jihoon appeared having been kicked out I guessed.  

"I would only stress her out more," he said looking crushed.  I ignored my Dad's looks and patted my lap. He didn't hesitate for long before he lay down using me as a pillow.  My fingers moving through his hair.  

"So, when is the wedding?" Dad asked.  I glared at him.  

"Dad, really? Now?" I asked frustration clear on my face.  

"Yes, I want grandchildren," he said.  I glared at him.  As if that was going to happen anytime soon.  

"I'll do my best," Jihoon said.  I felt my jaw tense.  Great.  That was nice.  Now, they were going to conspire against me to get me pregnant.  Just what every woman wants.  I felt like smacking him upside the head but I held it in.  It wouldn't help.  I was most surprised the two of them could talk about it so openly.  I mean, I'd only kissed him. It's not like I was in a rush to get married.  How did I even know I wanted to marry him?  Time passed slowly and I think Jihoon might have fallen asleep.  I certainly was tired.  The doctor arrived and my father showed him to the room.  Uncle Pyo came out giving them privacy.  I sighed.  

"She's awake now, but she's shaken.  I think maybe I should have shut the door," he said regretting the whole event.  

"Dad, you know noona's going to be ok," he said.  At Jihoon's words, he seemed surprised.  He stared at the two of us.  Jihoon had my hand in his and pressed it against his lips.  I felt slightly shy.  

"Well, it seems that's finally settled then," he remarked.  What? Had they been waiting for us to date? This was something I hadn't expected at all.  How could they have predicted this?  I watched in shock as they shook hands with each other.  This moment was unexpected. 

"What are you going to do if we don't end up getting married?" I asked.  They both turned to icily stare at me.  

"That will not happen," was the answer.  I gaped at them.  

"Come on Woo.  Let's go to your room.  They're not going to stop," he said.  I protested slightly, but he pulled me to my feet.  I followed behind him.  He seemed happier than earlier.  

"Jihoon, are you sure you're ok?" I asked.  He nodded.  I towed him towards my walk in closet.  He seemed dubious but I pulled out clothes that I thought would fit him.

"Look, you don't have anything else.  Just put these on.  You need sleep.  I need sleep," I said.  He took them silently.

"You know that Yu will want to talk to you, but right now.  I know she's going to want to be with Youngbae. He should be here soon," I told him.  He seemed to dislike the notion of not waiting for Yu to forgive him.  I sighed.  

"Ok, come on then," I said.  I took his hand and led him across the hall.  The doctor was talking to our fathers.  

"Listen, just be honest.  You know she loves you," I said outside her door.  I leaned upwards to kiss him on the cheek before I knocked. 

"Yu, someone wants to apologize properly this time," I said.  I left them alone after I gave her a gentle hug.  

"Youngbae is on his way," I whispered in her ear. She nodded.  I didn't know if she'd already called him, but I wanted her to know.

I went back to my room hoping to fall asleep.  I texted my brother telling him he should bring more clothes for Jihoon when he brought back my car.  He seemed indignant not to do so.  

I told him that Yu had passed out.  He promised.  I let my eyes close.  Everyone else could make things work without me for a few hours.  

Taeyang POV

I pushed our glorious leader into the shower. He'd been weird when I got back.  It seemed the entire house had gone emo and hyung wasn't even here.  Figures, he left when the situation got desperate.  I made Daesung promise to feed Seungri and get the staff to come back from their paid vacations.  He had seemed relieved after trying to cook for himself.  I told him that I was going to Yu's place.  Yunho had showed up and not to expect me back anytime soon.  He had nodded before retreating back to his room.  

"I can't deal with your drama right now.  I've got to go. Yujin's been hurt.  I'm taking a few days’ worth of clothes," I told him.  He shrunk under the tepid spray.  His hair deflating from its high volume after his weird couch moments.  I didn't want to know exactly what he had been doing.  

I got in my car and took the fastest route.  Ignoring some of the speed limits and turning some stops into rolling ones.  I parked the car and felt anxious in the elevator.  The door was answered by her father.  He patted me on the back before he took me to her.  She was with her brother and seemed to be crying slightly.  I wasn't sure what to say.  She saw me and smiled weakly.  I was hugging her not knowing how I crossed the room.  She melded into me and I felt relief.  

"I'm sorry.  I should have been here.  Did he hurt you? I'm sorry," I told her.  She seemed to cry more but I felt better with her crying than being silent.  The two of them left quietly.  I lifted up the covers and snuggled in next to her.  She let me check her for injuries before she told me what happened.

"I'm proud of you," I told her. She'd fought against her attacker. She hadn't wilted away and hid.  She was still afraid of him, but she hadn't let him touch her again.  She seemed to be fighting sleep as I her cheek.  

"Don't worry.  I'm staying. I'll be here when we wake up together," I told her. She smiled hearing that.  She had to know I was never going to leave her side.  I wanted to marry her just so I wouldn't have to be apart from her.  The thought that it would be so easy crossed my mind, but I didn't want to rush our relationship.  

Zico POV

I arrived and found parents there.  Everyone had been called in it seemed. They were discussing something quite heatedly but Jihoon wasn't in the room.  Or noona.  I was realized it was only Dad.  Mom would have made the situation awful.  There was little to be done but listen.  The two of them were chortling about something.  Dad and Uncle Pyo accepted my greeting.  The smiles on their faces a little unsettling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.  Dad gave me a once over before letting me in on their secret.

"Jiwoo and Jihoon getting married," he said spouting off something else but I didn't hear.  Married.  

"What?!?" I asked.  They were getting married. 

"Ah, your father doesn't mean soon, but it's only a matter of time.  We'll be in-laws after all.  To think all they needed was the right suggestion.   Now, we just have to wait patiently," he said.  I gaped at them.  They'd been waiting for noona to accept him? What the hell? Why had no one told me about this?  How long had they been planning this union?  

"I can't believe the two of you are just waiting for them to make a move.  It's like you want noona to get pregnant," I grumbled.  Dad turned to me.  He frowned.

"No.  But he has a point.  Why not speed things along? I suggest we betroth them.  It'd certainly make things easier," he said completely at ease.  I stared at them snickering like little kids.  

"You're right.  That's a great idea.  My daughter certainly wouldn't go for it, but I think Jiwoo would accept it.   That way we can remove any awkwardness between them and the public," Uncle Pyo was saying. He was obviously already working out the details in his mind.  Great.  I'd just sealed my sister's marriage to the maknae.  The guys were not going to believe this.  

Yujin POV

I woke up suddenly and found an arm strewn over me; I grimaced as I tried to wiggle away from Bae. Why was he? I hadn't questioned before as I had been ecstatic to see him....but now the worry he was here out of guilt kept eating away in my mind.
I managed to move him away without waking him, he must have been exhausted.

I felt better now than I had for the last few days, snapping and causing bodily harm to someone who destroys you really does wonders to bring you back. I felt like Lady Vengeance.
I felt okay, but there was something bothering me, this odd feeling in my chest. I couldn't place it but I decided to go check on Jiwoo, I needed to see her face.

I escaped the bed with no problems and slid out of my door, I aimed for the front room but could tell Woo wasn't there as I saw Uncle Woo and dad having a discussion about crazy fans and marriage...no wonder Zico was sprawled out on the couch opposite with his hands covering his face.
I guessed Woo had sneaked to her bedroom and I skipped lightly to her door, making sure no one else saw me. I didn't want questions from anyone right now....specially those concerning my mental health.
I gave the door three knocks quietly and entered, not bothering to wait for a 'come in'.

The first thing I saw was Jihoon, he seemed to be hovering over someone and kissing them. About fifty things went through my head, including 'why he was kissing someone in Woo's bedroom', 'Who was he kissing' and 'GROSS'...before a gasp escaped my mouth and Jihoon turned to stare at me with guilt written over his face.
"Yujin!" I stared blankly at Jiwoo's face....my mind seemed slow to put 2 and 2 together.
"I can explain noona..." Jihoon rolled away from Woo and tripped over the bed sheets. He was clothed. So was she.
They had been kissing? KISSING? My brother and best friend....
I didn't say anything; I turned away and headed for the kitchen.

P.O POV

"I wish I had realised how special you are earlier Jiwoo" I cooed into her hair and felt her body shake, I glanced at her face and saw it was from laughter. I was worried I had upset her.
I put my arm around her side and my fingers trailed along her clothed side, she giggled and I realised I must have accidentally tickled here.
"Yah, you promised!" She pouted and I grinned
"It was an accident okay?" I still didn't know what she saw in me, she had such different guys to me before....I was the polar opposite. A needy child in some ways.
I stared at her face, openly enjoying the view and yet still shocked I could be entrusted with one so beautiful and precious.
I leaned in and kissed her gently, it still amazed me that she kissed back, even though I know she liked me...had in fact left Seungri for me. I was lucky....so very lucky.

I was enjoying the heat of the moment when I heard a gasp; I turned my head in shock and saw my noona stood in the doorway looking a wrathful goddess. Her face was blank and her eyes on fire as she acknowledged me nearly straddling Woo.
"Yujin!" Jiwoo pushed me off and stared at noona who hadn't changed facial expressions.
"I can explain noona...." I couldn't explain but I attempted to roll off the bed and get to her before I tripped over something and fell on my face. "Oof" I groaned as pain burst in my face, namely my nose.

By the time I got up noona had vanished and I felt cold, Jiwoo went to hurry out of the door but I stopped her and put myself first....at least if she was going to kill someone it was better it be me then Jiwoo.

I went out the door and followed the hallway around the lounge, I saw my father, Uncle Woo and Zico staring at the kitchen and I swallowed. There was banging and clattering going on and I edged out into the front-room, making sure Woo was behind me.
I told Jiwoo to wait where she was and was about to held into the kitchen and....and....do something, when Yujin burst through the kitchen doors.

I saw a flash of something shiny and my eyes went to the large knife she had in her hand, "Noona....don't do anything you will regret later" I held my hands up in submission but she twirled the knife professionally in her hands and came towards me expressionless.
She was tossing the blade into the air and catching it perfectly, I was always amazed at her knife-throwing abilities. Father and uncle Woo had taught us all some ways to defend ourselves, but noona had taken it to the extreme, she used me to use be her side-kick in shows and I would be forced to stay still as threw daggers around me...or at the apple on my head.
She never missed.....I was a dead man.

Yujin POV

I was searching through the cupboards for my special set of kitchen knives. I had them specially made to be balanced perfectly. I may be a useless cook but I was a great cutter of things. My father had taught me how to handle a blade at a young age and I had taught the rest to myself.
I found my knifes, a beautiful set of Japanese Sashimi Bocho blades I used when I was making sushi...the only thing I could make (it being raw)...but it was damn fine Sushi. Though no one but my father knew of my secret Sushi skills.
I grabbed one of the handles and slipped it out. My feet were heavy with sorrow as I left the kitchen.

I nearly collided with Jihoon as I left the kitchen with my knife, my eyes heavy with the burden of what I must do.
"Noona....don't do anything you will regret later." He was holding his hands at me and backing away.
It was too late....I already had regrets...I ignored my brother and focused on my goal.
I kept walking and raised my knife high,
"YUJIN!" Woo screamed but I ignored her and aimed my knife at his head....

I pulled back the blade and plunged it into my brother's head.

P.O POV

I had closed my eyes accepting death at the hands of noona, and when I heard the noise of the blade travelling towards me I stayed strong as I heard gasps and screams and Jiwoo screaming why no one was doing anything.....

....then there was nothing. Silence.
I opened my eyes and saw noona staring into my face, her expression blank...she hadn't killed me....
I heard a rip and saw her pulling her arm down, I turned around curious as to what she had stabbed at so viciously....
I should have guessed.

It was a family portrait of noona, Jiwoo, Zico and I looking happy on canvas....she had stabbed at my head and was slowly pulling the blade down the length of my body.
I swallowed and backed off nervously.
Noona still ignored me and just pulled out the blade before shoving her hands in the canvas hole she had created in my body...was this voodoo? Was she trying to rip out my intestines? I stared down at my body and sighed in relief that I seemed whole and healthy.
Noona pulled a large wooden box out of the canvas and I stared in shock....she kept a box behind my picture? For safe keeping?
I felt tears spring to my eyes at the thought....she still loved me....unless that was her way of wanting me dead.

She sighed heavily and turned and walked towards father before handing him the dusty box.
"Remind me never to bet against you" she said before crossing her arms and pouting....WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?

Yujin POV

"One day, you will be making bets with your children and you will win..." He smirked and I wanted to smack him. Damn dad, he knew everything.
"What is going on!!?” I heard Youngbae look around in confusion, maybe the screaming had woke him up....why Woo screamed I have no idea, was stabbing a picture that upsetting?
"I lost a bet." I said sourly and sat next to my dad, throwing the knife on the table huffily.
"A BET?" Jihoon yelled waving his arms around.
"Yes, I insisted you two would get together and get married one day, but Yujin bet me against it. She told me Jiwoo had more sense than to marry her dopey brother."
"Well in my defense, he is dopey and I did think you would end up with someone far more appealing than this man-child" I pointed to Jihoon who looked utterly confused and offended.
"But...but....I thought you were going to kill me!" He collapsed on his knees and Jiwoo walked over to crouch beside him.
"Nah, no matter how much you irritate me I love Woo too much to kill you and break her heart. But I do insist you two do not get all lovey dovey in front of me....and no sleeping in the same room alone!" I pointed a finger at them and they paled.
"YOU WERE IN BED ALONE!" Zico freaked out and I felt his mixture of horror and anger.
"But noona" Jihoon pouted "I let you and Youngbae sleep alone...and you two are gross together!"
"That is different!" I huffed "he is not related to anyone here!"
"You sleep alone with him!" I blinked at my dad who looked serious. "Well you better get married soon, I don't want children out of wedlock you understand Mr. Dong!?" He looked at Bae who nodded quickly and I felt that same off sensation of worry eat away at me again....he was probably going to leave me anyway.

"Aish anyway, you won the bet dad...I hope you drown while enjoying it!" I scoffed and he ruffled my hair "YAH I hope you two are happy, you cost me a Bugatti...." I had wanted that car forever.
"Sorry?" Jihoon looked slightly overwhelmed by everything and had taken a seat on the couch with Jiwoo holding his hand giving me nervous smiles...suppose she was glad I hadn't stabbed him.
"What’s the big deal with this box anyway?" I looked at Zico and glared...he had no idea what this meant to me.
I saw my dad taking great care to place it down and he opened it revealing a bottle with dark brown liquid sloshing around inside.
"That's it? Alcohol?"
"OMO, is this what I think it is?" Uncle Woo had come forward and was eagerly eyeing my--father’s bottle of rum. I was happy he seemed more excited than Zico since I was sorely tempted to beat him with his own shoe.
"Yup, this is a bottle of 'Legacy' by Angostura, with its original crystal and silver decanter and butterfly stopper...this rum has been ages for 17 years and is the most expensive in the world!" I watched my father it lovingly....he had been after that since I had told him I had received it as a 'present'.
"How much it cost?" Jihoon edged forward to stare blankly at the bottle.
"A LOT!" My father replied grinning like he had won a gold Olympic medal.

"So how did you come by it Yu?" Uncle Woo was curious but I didn't want to get anyone in trouble....including myself. Considering the alcohol had only come out in 2012....the person who gave me it was still around and any knowledge of our...'friendship' would be awkward for everyone involved.
"I was just lucky" I shrugged and avoided everyone’s eyes. "Look some things are best left in the dark" I shrugged.
"That they are." Uncle Woo smiled at me and I gave a small smile back....my dad and uncle might understand but I could only hope no one would pester me for this....

Jiwoo POV

"Well, that's settled.  I believe this will be best once I have my first grandchild," Uncle Pyo was saying.  Yu seemed to be huffy over this statement.  I blushed not able to look Jihoon in the eyes.  Jiho was making gagging noises and gesturing wildly that he was dying.  

"Ah, I think you mean our first grandchild," my Dad cut in.  I gaped at him.   

"Dad!" I protested.  Jihoon pulled me close to him.  

"Jiwoo, just ignore them," he whispered.  I nodded and felt him tugging on my hands.  He directed me towards the couch pushing aside Jiho's legs.  He growled lightly, but Jihoon only sat me down.   Then he walked into the kitchen, bringing back a glass of water.  He handed it to me.  

"Thank you," I said.  He settled next to me wrapping his arms around me.  Yu and Jiho made a face, but they didn't protest out loud.  

"Well, I'm certain your mothers will agree with us.  We've decided that the two of you should have a formal betrothal," Uncle Pyo said.  I stared at him and felt Jihoon squeeze me briefly.  I didn't know what he was thinking.  

"Why is everyone deciding this without me? You all think we're going to get married and we haven't even talked about it yet!" I protested.  I felt extremely self-conscious.  

"YAH! Who said so! You can't snatch my talent! She's not getting married! She hasn't even debuted yet," Yu was arguing.  I didn't know whether to feel touched or annoyed.  She probably had mixed reasons for wanting us not to get married.  She may have made that bet with her father, but I didn't think she was ready to see us married.  

"Besides Dad, Yujin is older.  So, shouldn't you let her marry Youngbae first," Jiho said helpfully. I heard Jihoon hiss softly.  I tipped the glass of water into his mouth.  He had to swallow it.  Stopping him from saying something he would regret.  No way was I going to let him object to Youngbae again.   

"I assume you've signed a contract then?" Uncle Pyo said fishing for information.  Yu avoided his knowing gaze.  

"As I suspected.  Jiwoo is free to do as she wishes.  So, you shall have to convince her to do business under your terms," he finished.  Yu looked annoyed with scrunched up.  Youngbae had pulled her onto his lap in her favorite chair.  She seemed to shift instantly from irritation to a puddle of goo.  The effect they had on each other was astounding.  One touch and they were instantly cheerful.  The discussion seemed to be at an end.  Jihoon had set down the empty glass of water.  

"I'm hungry," my doltish brother announced.  I sighed.  Jihoon kept me in my spot on the couch as I tried to get up.  

"Aish, don't.  We can order something," he said.  He pulled out his phone and I rolled my eyes.  

"Babo, I'll do it," I said.  My own phone had the numbers of all the decent delivery in the area.  I ordered online and sat back feeling warm with Jihoon sitting beside me.  

Taeyang POV

I sighed.  The talking was loud and fast.  I felt like an outsider.  They were fighting amongst themselves.  Yu had put the knife down, and handed over her box.  I watched the display amused.  So, she hadn't wanted to admit they were dating because of her bet.  I smirked.  That was my woman.  Feisty until the last possible second.  She would make a brilliant CEO of any company.  When she had finished her demonstration, I dragged her over to a chair.  Settling her on my lap, she fit perfectly.  I sighed feeling more at ease.  I might even be able to fall back asleep.  I knew she wanted my support but right now all I had to offer her was my body.  I hoped physical contact would be enough to reassure her for now.  

I felt her lean against me.  I kissed the back of her neck and felt her breath catch.  I stopped knowing that I should not now.  She would accuse me of it later.  I sighed.  I was feeling at peace knowing that my life would only get better from this point.  Yujin seemed distressed still but whatever she did or said I wasn't leaving.  I was ready to show her what I really felt if she needed it again.  Although, I was still tired from the other night.  

The discussion turned towards marriage.  I didn't say anything.  Yujin hadn't wanted to talk about it yet.  I might ask her but I thought she would want to settle into her career first.  She was slated to start working again.  The headlines would register on all the media outlets. She would be an overnight sensation and I certainly didn't want to taint her reputation.  I was willing to take things slow so that she would not have to suffer from being with me.  I knew that people wouldn't approve of the two of us. She was nearly perfect and I was an aging idol.  Not quite at the same level in most people's eyes.  The world was certainly going to be surprised at our relationship.  

Yujin POV

I wondered why being Youngbae had this effect on me, I felt different when I was around him. Sitting on his lap was enough to forget why I was mad in the first place....well made me feel there was more to life then coming out the losing party in a bet with your own father.
The simple things he did from kissing me and touching me seemed to drug my senses.....maybe I should test him to see if he gave off chemical reactions within his skin which caused me to become a strange floppy version of my former self.
He probably expelled sedatives without knowing...or on purpose. I don't know, whatever this was it was confusing and wonderful at the same time.

I caught my dad looking at me and I raised my eyebrows in a silent question.
"Hmm Maybe your right Jiho, perhaps Yujin and Youngbae should marry first, he is older and an idol while she is a person of high standard, well soon to be. Then it will not be so shocking when we marry Jihoon and Jiwoo together." I could see the plans forming in his mind, and felt suddenly like a pedigree on heat whose owner was discussing potential mates to produce perfect offspring.
I turned to Bae for guidance and comfort but he had managed to doze off...typical. He sleeps through a discussion about our supposed future together. Maybe he wasn't interested in happily ever after: the Youngbae and Yuji story....

My head was hurting a little and I could feel my temper stirring so I slipped of Youngbae's lap and walked to my room, making sure not to look suspicious....
As soon as I knew they couldn't see me I sprinted for my room and quietly closed the door behind me. I needed to think clearly and it was impossible with Youngbae around. Being close to him made my thoughts center on him.
I slumped against my door and closed my eyes, there was so much going on right now. I was supposed to be strong and focus on everything, but I was losing track of the person I thought I was.
Things were changing me and I didn't know where I was...The real me seemed to be hidden by new layers of scared Yujin, needy Yujin...madly in love Yujin....I hated the fact I needed someone. I taught myself to believe that need showed weakness and I could not be weak.
My feelings and emotions were a rollercoaster and I wondered if I was close to having a period, it felt like it. I usually got over-emotional a few days beforehand.

I dragged myself up off the floor and headed towards my beside table, I looted through my drawer and dragged out my diary.
I flicked to the dates this month and saw I was late by a couple of days. Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised, stress made me late and I had a LOT of stress right about now.
Hmm...stress...yes.
A good way to halt the effects of stress would be to disappear...just vanish for a week or so...so no one could find me and bother me with weddings and Jihoon and Jiwoo. So I could regain control of my emotions and get back to the Yujin I was before Youngbae, the one who could take care of herself.

But that was stupid....My eyes glanced over at the various photos dotted around my room, but one caught my eye.
I walked towards it and stared at the image of a brightly lit New York City behind Jiwoo and me a few years back. We had gone on holiday and dad had given us permission to stay in his own penthouse suite in his best hotel. The photo was taken as we stood on the balcony enjoying the view.
New York....hmm....I could go there tonight, I had the money and the key for the penthouse....

I grinned happily and ran over to my closets, throwing out suitcases and then debating on what to bring with me. I didn't plan to do much, I might shop but I would spend my using services and eating a tonne of ice cream while watching movies. Thank god I spoke good English without too heavy an accent.
I was making the perfect choice; a holiday away would get ME back to myself. Now all I had to do was pack quickly, hide the cases and pretend everything was perfect until the night fell. OH, I needed to check flight times, order the ticket and book a taxi....I could do that now on my phone before I packed.
I giggled at my intelligence, this would be perfect for me and I could finally not rely on Youngbae anymore.

P.O POV

I was curious as to where noona disappeared off too but I didn't think it that big of a deal, especially since Taeyang was snoozing and Jiwoo was allowing me to cuddle her! Everyone knew about our relationship....well not everyone....I wondered how Minhyuk would take it...or if TOP hyung would think I had abandoned him. Poor fake eyebrowed hyung....I should have guessed he had some dark secrets.
I was happy that my father and Uncle Woo accepted us....if not assumed we would always be together. I can't deny this marriage thing was making me feel edgy though....I didn't want noona married, and I wasn't sure I was ready for marriage.
Hmm as long as Woo stuck with me then I can do anything!
I kissed the top of her head and heard Zico make retching noises....so infantile.

The doorbell went and my father insisted on answering it so I stayed put and kept Jiwoo close to me, it was comfortable, natural...even though Zico and noona weren't fond of the idea.
"Hey it's our food!" I turned and saw my dad approaching with bags and a smile on his face. The food smelled great and I realised I was so hungry.
Zico leapt out of the chair and basically grabbed the bags from my dad "YUJIN, FOOD!" He screamed loudly making Taeyang wake up in fright, hehe shouldn't laugh but he deserved it for erting my noona.
"Okay, be right there!" I heard a voice sounding muffled slightly and realised she must be in her room.
"Let's eat!" I said to Woo smiling at her, she made me so very happy!

Yujin POV

It was dark....it was late or early...however you looked at it. Youngbae was asleep and had been so tired that he hadn't noticed I had worn all my undergarments under my pj's. I silently slipped out of bed and swiftly pulled on my travelling clothes. It was nothing exciting, just jeans, shirt, jumper, hat...things to keep my warm.
I tiptoed to my door and opened it a fraction to listen. There were no sounds about so I guessed I was in the clear.
I had been so clever to move my suitcases closer to the door when no one was around earlier in the evening, now I could just grab them, stick on my shoes and leave.
I slunk out of my room and continued my ninja spy skills into the lounge....there was still silence everywhere and I sighed in relief. I pulled put my letter for everyone and stuck it on the kitchen counter as I passed by. I also left my phone next to it so I could have total privacy for a while. Though I had to take my battery and sim card out and hide them because I was worried Jihoon might be nosey...or worse still, my father.

I headed towards the cupboard for coats and things next to the front door and opened it softly, I grabbed my case and did my best to haul then outside without make their wheels touch the floor.
I opened the front door and lifted the case outside the apartment before returning to the cupboard and grabbing my coat and travel on luggage...I had packed it full of certain necessities...but the flight would be okay. I had first class after all. I didn't need food or water, just music, a kindle and some make-up.
I skipped lightly out of the door and closed it quietly.
This was so thrilling, off on holiday to regain my inner self....in New York. Okay that didn't make much sense...I probably should have gone into the mountainous region of Korea but I wanted distance and unfamiliarity....and plenty of room service.
I rubbed my hands together and dragged my case to the elevator. As I got in and pushed the button for ground floor, I wished everyone a silent goodbye before leaving them to their lives for 10 days.