Big Beauty

Did You Hear That Bang?

Doojoon POV

I stared at the two of them.  They were cavorting in clothes another man had worn. It wasn't even like it was ours.  Dorm rules you find something you like you pick it up and put it on.  Many a hoodie had claimed this way and the lost back.  It had gotten to the point that original ownership was a moot point.  You wear it and it was yours.  Jiwoo had even capitalized on the trend.  Although, she'd cheated.  Tricked me into taking of a shirt so that she could keep it.  

The pangs of remorse landed hard.  I couldn't do anything properly these days.  I missed her.  The thought of her wearing my shirt made me picture her all over my room.  She had looked ridiculous at first as it was too big for her, but now I would give anything to have her back.  She made me a better version of myself.  I needed to prove to her that I was wrong.  

As I stood there pretending to browse through the racks, Kikwang clothes at me.  

"Try these!" He said.  I shook my head.  I had to find her.  

"Bathroom," I muttered leaving before he had a chance to use his pout on me.  For some reason, even after all these years it still worked on me.  I felt sick every time I saw it, but I couldn't resist those two perfectly formed lines.  They were like magic and I could do nothing to make them bend downwards.  That sight sent me into a frenzy to right whatever had caused them to glide slowly into a droop.  One that was strong enough to make the earth crack open and let molten rock burn our feet before we would notice.  Those two halves created a whole that was best split apart together and touching their power was too great.  Too alluring.  When they formed that angle of broodiness, I was a goner.  Best to exit before he could get those puppies in my line of sight.  

I bolted up the stairs three at a time.  Hopefully, he would find a new victim and decide not to follow me.  He probably wanted me to fail now that he had lost Yujin.  She clearly wasn't interested in him. I couldn't blame her those lips were deadly in more ways than I could imagine in one day.  

Daesung POV

Jiwoo and I had discussed quite a lot this morning. She'd been asking me about the music I was working on.   I'd been pleased to tell someone that wouldn't instantly judge me and suggest an altered tempo or alternative back beat.  I wanted to do a track all on my own.  I wanted to perfect without the help of others.  She listened and as I told her of all the ways the members had interrupted me; we laughed.  

She seemed equally amused that Seungri had wanted me to help him pick out eyeliner when I was in the middle of composing.

"He said the song didn't matter because if his eyeliner was wrong then they'd be staring at him and wouldn't notice anything else," I said.  Jiwoo was having trouble breathing. 

"Wow.  He's been spending too much time with GD," she said.  I cringed. 

"Maybe, but I think he really doesn't want to be called a panda again," I explained.  She nodded getting quiet.  I wondered what she was thinking about when my watch beeped.

"AH, I have to go.  It's finished buffering by now," I said before getting up.  I rushed to put my dishes in the sink.  The coast was clear in the living room.  Making my way to the stairs, I sensed movement and saw a familiar but unexpected face.  

"Doojoon?" I said not thinking.  He turned and saw me. He bowed politely.

"Oh, Daesung. Nice to see you," he said formally.  I returned his greeting.

"But what are you doing here?" I asked.  He seemed awkward before answering.

"Looking for Jiwoo. Do you know where she is?" He asked sheepishly.   I nodded and pointed towards the kitchen.

"Thanks," he said quickly crossing the distance between the door.  I sighed staring down at my own legs.  Why was he so much taller than me?  I would never seem that graceful crossing a room.  Three strides, if only I could do it the same way.  There was no point in trying though so I turned and headed up to my room instead.  

Jiwoo POV

I got up to pour coffee into my mug.  I was running low after talking for so long with Daesung. I had been amazed at how open he was today.  Usually, he fled back to the peace of his room.  He reminded me a little of a hamster with his shy and outgoing moods rolled into one little ball.  I mean, rolled into one person.  I'd never seen him in ball form, it was wrong to imagine him that way.  I shouldn't be laughing.  I snorted.  Too late, I heard the door opening.

"Oh, did you forget something?" I asked turning to see who was there.  

I nearly burned myself with hot coffee as I saw Doojoon standing there.  No, he wasn't standing he was coming towards me.

"Yah, Woo! Careful, you'll spill," he said coolly. He was already in my personal space and I was too astonished to protest.  He took the mug of coffee from my hand and instead of setting it down he inspected it and took a sip.

"Aish, how much sugar did you put in here?" He complained as he always did. 

"Woo, where are the cups?" He asked.  My eyes watching him as he opened the cupboards searching for a cup.  He was just going to pour himself a cup of coffee and drink it? At another person's house? He drank my coffee.  I was frozen.  This was too much to process without my second cup of coffee.  The first one had been slight as Daesung hadn't left much in the pot.  That's why there was too much sugar.  I added the usual amount without thinking and hadn't been sure on how much to add again.  

He was so casual.  Doojoon was always like this.  Far too comfortable wherever he went.  It was eerie sometimes how at home he made himself.  Most of the time it was good for him, because it meant he could find what he needed while on tour, but sometimes he scared me with how willing he was to do first and ask questions later.  It was the same way he lost his temper.  Punch first, apologize later.  Only he had a habit of losing his temper.  

"Doojoon, what are you doing here?" I asked.  He took a sip of coffee before answering.  His eyes warm as he stared at me.  

"I missed you.  I wanted to see you," he said directly.  I felt myself start to feel hot.  Like I was turning red and my hands were getting sticky.  I pried them off of the counter feeling the tacky skin and seeing the prints left behind on the surface.  As if no matter what I tried I couldn't erase their marks.

"How did you know where to find me?" I asked suspicious.  Had Zico told him?  I didn't know how he found me here. 

"Hyunseung told me after he stopped by the other day. Woo, please.  I've changed.  I want to prove to you that I'm better," he said.  I watched him set down the mug.  I focused on it not wanting to see his expression.  

"Woo, please? I love you.  You know I do, and I'm sorry.  I was afraid to lose you.  I won't make the same mistakes.  I've been seeing someone about my anger," he said.  I felt the tears build up.  My hands were still sticky as he reached out.  He placed his palm against my cheek.  

"I'm sorry," he said.  He had tears in his eyes.  I felt myself pushed over the edge and I couldn't prevent the tears sliding down my cheek and onto his hand.  Doojoon was crying.  He'd never cried in front of me before.  He came closer and then he was hugging me.  I was sobbing into his chest and he was getting my hair wet.  

Seungri POV

I nearly threw up again thinking about the ordeal.  I had washed my mouth out with half a tube of toothpaste and used a whole bottle of mouthwash.  The alcohol kind because the other stuff didn't burn.  It didn't feel like it was clean enough without the pain that I was stripping away layers of skin.  Skin that had----no.  I can't think about it anymore.  

I should head towards the kitchen.  There was something I had to do today.  

Pushing through the swinging door with my shoulder, I nearly tripped.  My feet stopped cooperating as I saw them.  Jiwoo was crying. She was barely lucid.  She was hugging someone who was it? Hyung? He kissed her.  He kissed her on the top of the head.  He did it more than once.  Hyung wouldn't do that.  Who was this guy?

I stood there unable to look away.  As he shifted and I slowly recognized him.  Doojoon.  What was he doing here? What was he doing kissing her?  Why was she crying? He made her cry.  What had he done?

"Jiwoo," I called out.  He looked over at me.  He seemed annoyed at my presence.  I felt more annoyed seeing him straighten, but then he leaned closer to brush off her face.  He didn't pay any attention to me as he kissed her on the forehead and wiped away her tears.  

"Jiwoo, what happened?" I asked.  Had someone died?  I hadn't seen her like this before.  She was so upset.  I didn't know what could cause this to happen.

"Seungri," she said finally seeing me.  I waited for her to explain.  She seemed surprised and then guilty. She looked back at him and then back at me apparently unable to say anything.  

"Tell me what's wrong?" I said gently.  I had to know so that I could fix it, and then this guy could leave.   I just needed to know, so that I could take care of her.  I waited for her to tell me. 

"Seungri, I-We-" she started.

"I asked Jiwoo to give me another chance.  She needed to know that I still love her," he said.  I felt my eyes nearly pop out of my head.  What...he loved her? He loved her? I felt myself wanting to hit him.  I wanted to punch him until he passed out.  Who was he to make her cry? And he said it was because he loved her? 

"Seungri," she said.  She hadn't said my name or called me panda.  She'd called me Seungri again.  She'd told me she wanted to find her own name for me, but she didn't use those. She was cold.  I felt my anger dissolving in a swish into despair. Did she really love him? 

"I'll go then, you two can talk," I said.  I brushed off any gestures from either of them going back the way I'd come.  I found myself looking out the window.  The lawn looked fresh and full of promise with an untouched blanket of snow.  I bit back a scream and pulled back my arm.  My fist slammed into the wall.  I felt the pain pass upwards towards my wrist.  I let the tears fall as the wave of pain rushed up my arm and leaned against the wall. My back sliding against the wall as I collapsed in pile.   

Kikwang POV

I had to assume Doojoon had vanished to find Jiwoo and confess his ever present feelings...or something equally as gross. Why would
he disappear when there are clothes here to wear and parade in?
I had to laugh at Hyunseung though; he wasn't able to fit in Jiyong's clothes properly, so he looked like he had crapped his pants as he tried to walk around in too tight jeans....
I heard running on the stairs and turned, wondering if Doojoon had come back, unable to resist the urge of all these incredible clothes, but sadly was greeted with the lips of Taeyang...he looked upset and angry...or maybe he had bowel problems I don't know.
But I hated his lips.....mine should be the only ones worth gazing upon, yet he walked around with ones HALF the size of mine, acting like some god. I bet he didn't even moisturize his lips properly.

There was some obvious tension brewing as TOP hyung spied Taeyang, they glared at each other and then pretended the other didn't exist....I wonder if Jiyong was perhaps a terrible leader....he couldn't seem to keep his band together and happy.
I pulled out a huge furry hat and put it on, looking at myself in the mirror while also keeping an eye on the two guys behind me....if they started a punch-up I was out of here, my lips were too precious to succumb to beatings.
Suddenly there were more footfalls on the stairs, everyone turned to watch who was coming down next....if it was Yujin then there would be a punch up for sure...but I could save her and be her her-OH....it was GD again, he looked upset as he motioned at someone on the stairs and I waited to find that Junhyung had appeared out of nowhere!
"Hyung?" I stared at him quizzically and he gave a sheepish wave....how did he get here? By magic?
"What are you doing here?" Hyunseung demanded, he was giving evils to hyung and it made me nervous, I assumed TOP felt the same way as I saw him slink off....I wondered if I could do the same, I had some unfinished business elsewhere...

My two hyungs looked at each other, Junhyung hated being ditched but no one liked having him around, he was so lazy and demanded we do everything for him....it was nice to get away.
As GD and Taeyang watched my two hyungs about to either fight or make out, I saw my chance and escaped from the basement...still wearing the fluffy hat. It felt part of me now and I wondered if Jiyong would allow me to have it?
I snuck up stairs and wondered if I could reach the bathroom down here....but it seems fate was in my way as I saw a pissed off looking Seungri fly away from the kitchen...I took the stairs in panic and slid against a wall on the second floor as I tried to get my bearings.
I looked around and saw a tiled room at the end of the hall, I knew a bathroom when I saw it so decided to go camp out there and decide how I was to proceed with my plan.

I stared around the bathroom in awe, this was on swanky place! I felt a bit rubbish about the state of our bathroom back at the dorms.
Sighing I looked in the mirror and gave my lips a quick coating in chap stick before staring at myself....how could I say it to Yujin?
"Will you kiss me?" I said it aloud to test it but felt it was a weak statement...I sounded needy.
"I want you to kiss me" Hmm noo....
"You will kiss me now!" I smiled, that felt right, but then I saw a shadow appear behind me.....

TOP POV

Youngbae looked pretty weird, his eyes were bright and his breathing heavy.....he looked feverish but I didn't think he was actually ill....what had he been up too?
I didn't want another showdown with the mini hulk so I snuck out when everyone seem focused on the new arrival.....
I needed a banana but it seemed to kitchen was full of sobbing people....seriously what guy cries in front of a girl? Men are supposed to be strong, caring and a shoulder to cry on...not blubbering messes lamenting the loss of 'love', due to their own stupidity.
I had no sympathy for Doojoon, he was an , he smacked the maknae and only I got to do that ....I just hoped Jiwoo would see right through his crying act....the wuss.
I moved away from the kitchen door and headed upstairs, maybe I could take a shower or something.

I left the bathroom door open as I stood in the towel cupboard trying to find my towel....where was it? Did someone use it? It was the biggest towel in the house....I needed it to cover my glorious body from prying eyes.
I heard footsteps outside the bathroom and then someone hurried in, someone actually came in here? OH HELL NO, no one was going to pee or take a dump with me in here, I moved out from the closet and was surprised to see Yujin's ex staring at the mirror, and I assumed he saw me as was looking a little uncomfortable.
"Will you kiss me?" I stared in shock at his question....he wanted me to WHAAT?
"I want you to kiss me!" This was interesting I thought as he continued his confession to me.
"You will kiss me!"
Wow now things were turning , I smirked and decided I had time to play with him a little, I stepped away from the cupboard and sneaked up behind him.

Kikwang POV

I screeched and turned around quickly, I found myself being practically pushed into the sink and my wrists were held by a vice-like grip, while my legs were trapped between solid muscles.
"Well we are demanding" The voice drawled and I glared into TOP's scary eyes, his eyebrows were so strange...they were like hairy versions of my lips...you couldn't help but focus on them.
"What. Are.You.Doing" I glared at him, wondering if he was going to try to beat me up or spit in my face...anything was possible with TOP.
"I was so blind" He paused and I wondered where this was going "I thought you were here for Yujin, because you wanted her.....but to think...all this time. You weren't jealous of me, you were jealous of Yujin"
I was confused....jealous of Yujin? Why? Her lips were nothing like mine...
TOP leaned in closer to me and I instinctively leaned my back, somehow knocking a tap on and I yelled as I felt freezing water soak the back of Jiyong's jeans....oh crap.
TOP wasn't letting me go, he just gave a smug smile and I was starting to freak out....was he gay? What did he want from me?
"You demanded a kiss from me....so let's do it!" He raised an eyebrow and went into shock....what was he saying? Kiss him....KISS HIM? Was he CRAZY? I squealed and tried to wriggle out of his tight grasp, it didn't work and he laughed at my attempts. I pouted automatically; it was a defensive tactic which usually resorted in people taking my side or me getting my own way. No one could resist the pout....
I was unprepared when he his man lips onto mine, I struggled but kept my lips closed, he bit my babies and I wanted to scream 'assault' but I knew he would tongue me to death if I opened my mouth....I WAS HAVING MY LIP ITY TAKEN MY A GAY ERT!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They would shrink and wither due to his chapped lips and stubble rash.
I gathered my strength and pushed as hard as I could, he fell backwards on his and I felt triumphant, I jumped from the sink and sprinted away from the lip murderer.....I knew I could not tell anyone of this...no one would believe that the great TOP had stolen my cherry...my first kiss had been with the iest man in Korea and my ex-girlfriends current squeeze....also to top it off my was freezing and wet.
I just want to go home and cuddle with Hyunseung.

Jiwoo POV

Seungri didn't seem happy.  I silently cursed myself for being nice.  Why was I being nice? Then, again if I'd gone near Seungri just now, then things would have been potentially violent.  I had to find a way to get rid of Doojoon.  I extracted myself from his embrace.  This had gotten too weird.  Maybe I could blame this on my hormones or something.  I don’t know.  The truth seemed awful.  I mean, I'd actually considered for a split second giving him a second chance, but when I saw Seungri I'd known it was not going to happen.  Tears would work for only a few hours and then we'd back to the usual scenario.  

Even if Doojoon had a reign on his anger there was no way he'd become less clingy.  Constant contact was essential to date him.  He was wanting to know everything in great detail.  It wasn't noticeable when we spent a lot of time together, but when he was busy with work then, the clingy claws came out.  He would text so much that I wondered how he kept us a secret.  Obviously, all of the members knew about us.  Hard to hide it when Yu had been dating Kiki as well.  He was such a spazz about his lips.  I don't entirely understand why Yu had liked him so much.  

Doojoon seemed more distressed than usual.  I didn't know how to judge his mood.  He hadn't cried in front of me before, so I had no idea what came next.  Best to get this over with.

"Sorry, Doojoon.  I accept your apology, but we are not starting over.  I already have someone else and I think you should move on as well," I said. I winced waiting for his reaction. Please let it be a dry one.

"Woo, I love you.  I want to ma-" he said.  I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from saying terrifying things.  Last thing I needed were witnesses hearing him detail his picture perfect plans for our life including a dog and 2.5 children.  

"No.  Doojoon, I'm sorry.  It's been over and it's going to stay that way.  Even if you have been working on your anger, I will not go out with you.  There's more than one reason we broke up.  Hitting my brother was just one of them, so I think you should go," I said moving to provide a clear path towards the door.  He looked at me and I was able to ignore the hurt face.  There wasn't anything he could do at his point.  He didn't say anything to me as he headed outside.  I watched him put on his shoes.

"I'll find the rest.  It's best if you all go," I said.  He didn't say anything and nodded without looking back.  The door shut and I let out a giant sigh.  I felt relieved.  Now, I just had to find the other members of Beast.  I headed upstairs wondering where they could be.  The doors were all open except for Taeyang's.  I knocked but heard no reply.   The knob turned and I hoped there was nothing strange going on in there.  I never knew what Taeyang was capable of exactly.  He and I operated on different wavelengths.  

I found a dark room with a sleeping person.  Great, we had Beast over and someone was actually asleep? Figures, it would be Taeyang to sleep through an invasion.  I caught sight of a box.  It was white and caught my eye.  There was something written on it.  I frowned it seemed weird.  Who wrote words on the inside of a box? I ventured towards it and as I peered at it, the words became visible.  

"Youngbae, I love you" I gaped.  LOVE? Wait, who had left this? Stalkers? A prank by Beast? I didn't know.  As I stared at it, the sleeper rolled over and I saw it was Yu.  I lost my balance for a half second.  Wait, Yu was in love with him? When did that happen? I had become a horrible friend.  How did I not know this?  She was sleeping but it looked like there was something on her face.  That couldn't be blood...or something worse...I shuddered.  I went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth to clean her up.  She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I found an even stranger even unfolding.  Kikwang and TOP were in the bathroom together.  Weird yes, but crazy was the fact that they were kissing.  Each other.  This did not make any sense, unless they'd tripped, but from the way TOP was working his lips, it seemed intentional.  Well, that would explain why Yu hadn't gone out with TOP when he was her bias.  Or used to be...I mean Youngbae was now? Probably.  Oh lord.  What was going on today?  I felt the urge to pass out myself, but instead I cleared my throat. It didn't catch their attention.  

Great, now I had to wait for TOP to unhand his boy toy.  It certainly wasn't Kikwang in charge.  I waved my hands around trying to distract them.  I mimed wanting to get in the bathroom they didn't notice.  Their attention fixed on their love for each other.  I mean, really, you'd think they'd at least close the door first.  They were in a private residence, but I'm not sure any of their friends would approve of this relationship.  I grew annoyed standing there.  Just how long were they going to kiss anyway? They weren't even using tongue.  Not quite normal, but even they had to be running out of air soon.  

Annoyed, I slid out my phone.  I snapped a picture of them kissing.  Yu may find it vindicating that her ex and TOP were gay.  I mean, it obviously wasn't her fault those relationships didn't work out.  Seems she'd be receiving a big thank you gift, after all she brought them together.  The two of them would make an awesome duet at her wedding to Youngbae.  I sighed.  First, I had to clean her up and then figure out what was going on between them.  I leaned against the wall to wait for the loving couple to part. 

Finally, Kikwang left.  He was wet.  Wait, what? I shook my head not wanting to know the details.  My hand pushed the door open all the way.  TOP was startled by my appearance but remained silent.

"I need a washcloth," I said walking past him.  He stared at me waiting to see what I had to say first.  The water ran from the tap covering the background noise of his heavy breathing.  

"So, does anyone else know that you are gay?" I asked.  He sputtered or so I thought.  It was a new facial expression for him and I wasn't sure what it meant.  He didn't respond so I went for encouragement.  

"Don't worry.  I'll keep your secret.  Fighting!" I said to him with a fist pump.  He was speechless as I walked back to Bae's room.  Time to wake up sleeping beauty.  She had missed out on a lot.  

"Yu, are you awake?" I asked gently tapping her arm.  I repeated this gesture a few times until she stirred.

"Yes, I'm awake now.  Thanks," she said annoyed.  I grinned.  She was at least normal waking up.  Generally, snarky when she was tired.  

"I'm going to turn on the light now," I said in what I hoped was a soothing tone.  

"Whatever, things have already gone to hell," she muttered.  I felt a pang and wondered what exactly had happened.  Did she get rejected? That didn't make sense because who would reject someone and then let them sleep in their bed? That would be strange even for Bae.  He didn't seem that caring about people he wasn't close with.  There had to be some other turn of events.  Maybe she already knew about the gay couple? 

The light on, I could finally see what was on her face.  There was a smear of white on her face.  I stared not knowing how to ask what it was.

"Hold still, you have something on your face," I said.  She sat up and let me use the washcloth.  It was warm which meant the weird sticky substance came off.  

"Owww," she whined.  I bit my lip.

"Sorry, it's sticky," I said.  She gasped.  The sound made me want to cringe but I kept a straight face.

"Noooo, I got frosting on my face..." she sobbed.  I stopped cleaning her as she let the tears fall.  She had gone from sleepy to distraught.

"Yu, what happened? Did you confess to Youngbae?" I asked gently.  She shook her head.  Honestly, I couldn't tell if it as a yes or a no.  Either way my response was appropriate.

"Oh, Yu, it'll be ok," I said.  Wrapping my arms around her, I rubbed her back and sang her one of her favorite songs.  One that Zico had written when we were younger.  It was about the sun and the moon.  She told me bit by bit what had happened.  How he'd been more upset than her and she'd eaten the box of sweet rolls.  I wondered where he was now.  I realized that I hadn't found Seungri or gotten rid of the Beast members.  I groaned.  I didn't want to leave Yu alone.  I pulled out my phone.

"Just a minute, ok? I have to take care of something," I said.  She nodded and wiped her face with the still damp washcloth.  

I sent a text to Yoseob.  He would be the one to help me out.  

"Problem with your members.  Can you round them all up? Tell you the details later.  Doojoon cried." That should be enough to tell him that he needed to get them home and fast.  I put the phone away and went to get supplies.  TOP wasn't in the bathroom and I checked to see the coast was clear.  I delved into GD's beauty products and found all his good stuff.  Face masks and manicure set.    Yu definitely needed a girls' night.  She teared up a little as I dumped my haul on the bed.  I smiled as she oohed over the choices opening the jars of face mask and smelling them all. I froze.  Seungri.  

"I'll be back.  Ok? I have to talk to Seungri," I said.  She didn't seem to mind as she was reading the ingredients on the containers.

Yujin POV

I felt better after Jiwoo woke me up....though I felt terrible at myself for eating all those sweet rolls....I was such a pig! I tried to shake the image of me with a snout out of my mind and concentrate on the fabulous potions and lotions in front of me....oooh I love cocoa butter, smells like cakes.
I was looking at the manicure set and wondering where Woo got them from when I noticed a figure standing at the door, I stared up in horror thinking it was Youngbae, but it seems I was wrong and I gave a smile of relief as Jiyong sashayed into the room....wow did he walk like a girl at times.
"That's my stuff...." I gasped in horror...she had stolen DIVA'S things? Was Jiwoo mad!?
I closed my eyes and waited for the childish screaming and foot-stomping to appear....but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to check what was going on and I moved my head quickly back when I saw Jiyong had basically shoved his face into mine....he was staring intently at me and I felt very insecure....where was Woo when I needed her?
"Are you okay?" I think my mouth dropped as the Queen...King or whatever, asked me if I was okay. I nodded slowly and gaped at him....he was taking this whole 'be nice to Yujin' thing seriously....wow.
"Are you having a girly night?" I could only nod again as he picked up a jar and stared at my face once again, then suddenly he used a finger to my cheek, chin and forehead.
I felt my inner-Yujin cringe and make childish faces, but externally I kept a stoic face.....I was that good.
He took his finger away and gave me a grin....an honest, open smile that made him look far younger than his years...."I know the perfect product for you!" He cooed and jumped on the bed next to me, "Let's do girly things together okay?!"
I blanched at his excited and sweet face....what kind of man was this?

Seungri POV

I felt pain. The thought kept coming back to me that the pain was ok.  The pain hurt less than my heart.  I stared down at my hand.  It was swollen.  Maybe I'd broken it.   I didn't know exactly what had happened.  I knew that it was good I'd hurt myself instead of that guy who she liked now.  No, had always liked better than me.  It was better this way that I just disappeared.  Quietly so that no one would feel any guilt.  She didn't need to look for me anymore.  I would let her be happy with him.  That would be ok.  

Jiwoo POV

I was sprinting down the hallway wondering where Seungri had gone.  I was worried about what had happened to him.  He'd just vanished.  I didn't want there to be a fight so I had let him leave.  Now, I had to make certain he was ok.  That he wasn't mad at me.  

I headed into his room because I wanted a hair tie.  If I was going to have a face mask on, then I had to pull my hair back.  He was slumped against the far wall.  The carpet felt crunchy as if I were walking on grains of rice.  There was something wrong about him.  

"Seunghyun," I whispered his name.  He smiled but didn't look up.  I knelt in front of him. 

"Seunghyun, are you ok?" I asked.  He stared at his hand.  My view followed his and I saw that his hand was puffy and red.  I hesitantly reached for his hand.  He didn't make a sound as I carefully turned it over and saw the bloody marks on his palm. He had dug his nails in after making a fist.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked. He didn't answer and I felt the cold settle in my gut.  He still didn't make eye contact.  

"Seunghyun," I repeated feeling tears form.  My voice grew shaky as I talked to him trying to get him to respond.  He didn't speak or look at me.  I wiped tears away from my eyes with my arm.

"I'll be back ok.  We need to clean your hand," I said.  He sat there not moving.  I ran off looking for someone.  He wasn't even looking at me and I wanted to make sure he would talk to someone.   I didn't care if it was me or not.  I was an idiot for letting Doojoon touch me.  How could I have been so stupid? He was my ex and totally wrong for me.  I had wanted an apology but it had been at cost that was too high.  I hoped that there was something I could do to get Seungri to talk to me.  

I bumped into Daesung and he managed to decipher what I was saying.  He seemed to know what was needed as he headed downstairs to the kitchen.  He was grabbing bottles of soju and bags of chips and dried squids.

"Look, if he isn't talking to you, then you should let me be alone with him.  I promise I'll make sure he eats something," he said.  I nodded feeling defeated and watched as he headed back up the stairs.  I might as well go find Bae.  I could already hear Yu and GD giggling upstairs.  It seemed that I wasn't required for girls' night.  

He was in the studio.  I trudged over to him and slapped him across the face.  He only laughed at me.  

"Babo," I spouted.  He only waited for me to explain why I thought so.

"What is it?" He asked.   I sighed and showed him the bottles of soju I had.  I might as well get drunk too.  

"You know that she loves you right? I mean, she does.  She just hasn't loved anyone before," I told him.  He turned serious.  

"You knew about us?" He asked.  I shook my head as I plopped down on the floor.  He followed suit and I cracked open the bottle feeling gratified hearing the familiar wrenching noise of the lid separating.

"No.  I just found out.  Yu is cautious like that she doesn't want to risk anything precious to her," I told him.  He nodded.  I poured him a shot.  He snorted as I decided to drink it instead and then offered him one.  

"So, what's with you?" He asked.  I sighed.  Figures I probably had a kick me sign on my face.  It would be the least of my worries.

"Seungri saw me with Doojoon, but he just left before I could explain.  I think he might have broken his hand," I said. He raised his eyebrows and I was glad they were normal.  Thinking back to those caterpillars pressed hotly against Kikwang's face.  I shuddered.  It was so intimate.  I'd tell him to close the door next time.  Some displays of affection should be kept private.

"You left him alone?" He demanded nearly getting up.

"NO, Daesung is with him.  He wouldn't even look at me.  Yu is having a girl’s night with GD and I don't even know how to explain what is going on with TOP.  I expected living with you guys to be challenging but this is just madness, “I said.  I knocked back more alcohol feeling the warm burn in my stomach. 

"So you came to check on me?" He ventured.  I shook my head.

"No.  I came to knock some sense into you.  Has it taken effect yet? Are you going to talk to her?" I asked.  He sighed.

"It's not that simple.  I told her how I feel and she didn't say anything.  Now, I'm ashamed to go back.  I actually ran away from her," he said taking a swig directly from the bottle.  I shrugged.  This was how it was going to be? I opened another bottle and chugged part of it.  He snorted.

"What?" I asked.  

"You can't even finish the whole bottle by yourself?" He asked.  I gaped at him.

"All at once? No way," I said.  I watched as he emptied the one he had in his hand and then opened new bottle. He chugged it all in one go.  When he finished wiping his mouth dry with the back of his hand, the two of us burst into laughter.  At least we had enough soju to drown our troubles.  

Taeyang POV

Time had passed slowly.  To distract myself I started up a grueling workout.  Running through every single dance we'd ever performed.  Something to keep me focused and sharp.  The sweat poured down my face and I only took a break to wipe my sweat before turning the volume up.  I was going through Fantastic Baby when she appeared.  

After I noticed who it was, my surprise was replaced with the sting of her slap.  I felt better.  Someone had hit me.  I deserved it for forcing my feelings on the woman I loved.  I felt such relief being able to admit that fact to myself.  I could only laugh in relief.  This small righteous woman had dealt me the blow I craved.  How ironic that she would be the one to save me when I had only been making her life difficult.  In the end, she would be the one to save me.  Maybe the maknae was smarter than I thought.  I had to ask why she called me a fool.  I knew a reason but not hers.  

I should have known she knew about Yujin.  The two of them were friends after all before meeting all of us.  Yet, she explained that she just found out.  I felt uneasy listening to her explain her own frustrations. It seems she had come to seek comfort for herself.  My estimation validated as she drank the shot she offered to me.  I shook my head she was more interesting than I gave her credit for but I had eyes only for Yujin.  I asked her what she was worried about and she told me about the maknae alone and hurt.  The worst combination ever.  He was the one of us most likely to self-destruct in despair.  The rest of us could handle hardship.  He would lose himself in a matter of hours.

She assured me that she had not left him alone but sent Daesung.  I wondered how that would work out, but more than one witness to the maknae's suffering would only hasten his downfall.  I asked why she had come.  She said it was to get me to face Yujin.  As if I could look at her knowing how cowardly I had been.  My actions worse than the first few months after our debut.  I was so inexperienced in the matters of the heart.  I didn't know how to talk to her after being unable to wait to hear her response.  I should have stayed but I was too self-conscious.  I couldn't look her in the eye without feeling the shame of knowing how insecure I truly was.  Best to drink a massive amount of alcohol to make the times go by faster.  

I emptied the bottle in my hand and opened another.  She was gaping at me as I challenged her to drink like a man.  Perhaps, that was the wrong phrasing but I could already feel the familiar buzz setting as I downed the bottle.  The sting of my actions pushed aside to the empty bottles that sat around us.  The night would soon pass as I created less space in my mind to consider the consequences.  

TOP POV

I decided to hide in my bedroom for a while, I can't say I was pleased about Jiwoo seeing the whole Kikwang kiss scene....well he needed practice, he acted like a dead fish.....but that wasn't the point. Jiwoo had seen it and now thought I was gay, which was annoying considering I only had eyes for Yujin....but if she told Yujin about my gay-ventures then I was screwed, I would have no chance with Yu and she would end up with someone else....probably Jiyong at this rate.

After an hour of lying on my bed, I decided to leave my room, I was bored and the house was eerily quiet....maybe they had vanished and I was the only one left? Or maybe they all got eaten by zombies?
I slapped my face, I needed to get a grip, zombies didn't exist....and I hoped they never did. Nothing was as scary as zombies, the , and the whole stumbling and eating flesh thing....it was a terrifying thought.

I got off the bed in order to stop by zombie related thoughts, then I left my room....it was still quiet and I took a few steps down the hall.
Maknae's door was closed so I knocked lightly on it, I was surprised when Daesung answered and gave me a dopey look "Hyung?"
I looked past him and saw maknae on the bed, looking miserable, there was food packets strewn around and a bottle of Soju on the bedside table....oh a romantic evening in for these two then?
"Everything okay?" I asked quietly...obviously it wasn't but Daesung and nodded his head, he was tipsy and I could have said women were falling from the sky and he would still of nodded and smiled....Aish.
I closed the door on Dae's happy face and continued my lonely journey, past Ji's empty room and then past mini hulk's room, which was-
"Seunghyun!" Yujin hiccupped and gave me a goofy grin....I think it was Yujin, the green goo smothered on her face was disguising her.
"Yujin?" I wanted to make sure it was her and she nodded and wrinkled her nose as she smiled....
I saw an empty Soju bottle on the bed and snorted, she was drunk after one bottle?
"Seunghyunnie oppa, come have a girly night with me and Jiyong oppa" I stared at her with my mouth open.....wow she was friendly with the oppa word when drunk.
"Ugh...I don't think so" I was not going to be molested by Ji again....though a drunken Yujin was fine.
"Pleeease oppa" I grimaced as she made some sort of ultimate aegyo attack at me; it involved pouting and widening her eyes with a dash of puffy cheeks and cute voice....DAMN IT!

I covered my eyes with a hand, rubbing them with my fingers in frustration...damn aegyo, I was too strong for her cuteness and would not let her win, I repeated the mantra a few times before I took my hand away and looked at her "Yujin I-" I stopped and looked around, I was now sat on the bed next to her...how did I get here? DAMN IT!
"Oh Hyung are you joining us, we are having snacks and Soju, while doing face masks and manicures" Jiyong waltzed in and gave me a beaming smile...was he ill?
His face was covered in pink goo and I wondered if Yujin had put a witchy potion on him...either that or removed the stick from his .
"I guess I am" I sighed heavily, why was I doing this? Snacks were a bonus but really why was I here?
Suddenly Yujin hugged me tightly, the smell of her hair mixed with the green minty stuff on her face was both alluring and calming.....guess that was why I was here.
Then Jiyong ruined the moment by joining the hug. DAMN IT!