Big Foundations

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

I felt utterly shaken.  He'd kissed me.  As if there was nothing between us I'd felt happy.  The choice I made was right.  I would be in our house and days could look like this.  I grabbed a pan because I felt like cooking to distract myself.  My brother was still here after all.  I should perhaps be thinking more about the future, but I didn't know exactly how to go about getting a voice coach.  I felt silly randomly asking my idol friends.  It wasn't as if they would give up their own.  

Zico hugged me before he left.  I realized that I was alone with Jihoon.  He stared at the closed door.  I felt self-conscious as he looked at me.  A blush spread across my face as he gazed at me.  My stomach flipped as I stood there.  

"Jiwoo," he said.  I shyly smiled at him.  He seemed serious as he approached me.  My hands felt bulky as he came closer.  I rested them against the counter behind me so they didn't feel like swinging weights.  

"Jihoon," I said.  He stopped a few feet away from me.  I could see him steadying himself to say something.  I waited my tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth. 

"I like you," he said.  I smiled happily but he wasn't finished, "I know that I'm not your type, but maybe I can prove to you that I can be."  I stared at him not knowing what to say first.  So, I skipped the words.  I pushed off from the counter and brought my hands up to his face.  He seemed startled but I didn't let him say anything before I kissed him.  His hands held my waist and I smiled.  He didn't shy away as I kissed him again.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt him leaning into me.  My back arched slightly as he kept close to me while I tried to stay on my feet.  He sent me leaning backward too far, but kept me from falling over too.  

"Jihoon, I like you too," I said.  He grinned evilly.  I felt nervous as he easily lifted me all the way with his arms around my legs.  

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked him.  I couldn't make out his expression from below.  He set me down on the couch and I sat up.  He came back with a blanket.  He sat next to me and I snuggled in close.  He seemed trying to keep his smile from showing as he draped the blanket on the two of us.  

"Jiwoo, I want to take things slow," he said.  I blinked at him moving my hand back from where I'd considered placing it on his leg.  

"As long as you promise to stop tickling me," I said.  He bit his lip looking away.  

"Promise," he said.  I rested my head against his shoulder and the two of us watched a movie together.  I may have fallen asleep and woken up in my bed.  Tucked in beneath the sheets, Jihoon was in the kitchen making lunch.  I couldn't help feeling ridiculously happy.  I heard the door lock sound and I felt my happiness recede quickly as Yu walked through the front door.  I had forgotten that my best friend might not approve of me and Jihoon.  Then again, maybe she would be more upset with him at this point.  

GD POV

How could they leave like this....just abandon me here...alone....Well I was practically alone. Hyung was an irritating banana loving fake eyebrow wearing ert. Dae was always wallowing in sad music in his scary room, Bae was now useless due to being contaminated with love germs....And maknae was....
I sighed heavily, poor kid was broken. I was their leader and everything had turned crazy since we had met those two girls. I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad. Even I had been affected by their presence. I miss Yu, her laugh, her smile...her ability to beat up hyung and not worry about repercussions.
Aish I just wondered what I was supposed to be doing with myself...
I turned over on the couch so I was lying on my stomach...perhaps I could suffocate myself enough to fall asleep....does that even work?

Seungri POV

I woke up.  The darkness was complete.  I heard nothing and felt nothing.  The darkness sunk back into me.  

TOP POV

Maknae was a mess, picking him up had not been pleasant. I wasn't big on emotions and affection but the guy was in pieces. I figured it was best to get him home and let him have some time alone.
I have been waiting for his call; Youngbae mentioned that Jiwoo and Yujin were moving out...I had been a little surprised because Yujin and Bae seemed inseparable. I figured it may have something to do with Jiwoo and call me psychic but I just had a feeling.
I had tried to debate the reasons Jiwoo would go off the maknae so quick...there was only one conclusion, she had met someone else and it had been like Yujin and Youngbae, they had realised it was meant to be and screw everyone else.

The house was filled with a strange emptiness even though it we still resided here...it was like the light was gone and darkness remained. Everyone's sour mood was melding into some big sour ball of irritation. Someone was going to snap and I had bets on Ji or Seungri...as long as maknae didn't damage himself or his character anymore then we shouldn't be affected come our return....whenever it was.
I realised I had been blankly staring at empty food cupboards for a good ten minutes before I left the kitchen. Jiyong was trying to smother himself in the couch and I considered aiding him, but I realised I sadly had no reason to see him suffer. Life was empty...

.....I had been hanging around Daesung too much, I was getting all angsty like a teenager...soon I would be changing into a weird emo and one eye will be covered by hair...scary.
I had to do something...though it would break my pride to do so.

Daesung POV

For some reason they were acting strange.  Youngbae had obviously spent the night at Yu's place.  Can't blame him for the lack of privacy we had here.  I mean, he is gone one night and the hyungs flip out.  No wonder he wanted to go.  Seungri seemed even more crazy than usual.  His perkiness was replaced by a dark cloud.  His panda eyes had sunken into his face as if perhaps he wanted the part of Sir Yorrick in Hamlet.  There was no telling what was going on exactly.  No one ever bothered to tell me anything.  I saw hyung leave without even bothering to say goodbye.  As if I weren't standing right in front of him between him and the door.  Jerk.  I sighed and went back upstairs to my room.  One day I'd write a tell-all book and show these weirdoes for what they really were nosy nancies and gigantic erts.  

Yujin POV

"See, it went okay! Dad thinks your great!" I was trying to cheer up my man but he seemed down in the mouth....I wasn't sure why exactly. Things had gone well with my dad and he seemed accepting of Bae....so something else was bothering him I guess.
"Yeah" He gave a small smile and I worried that maybe this was too much for him after all....perhaps he didn't want my baggage.
"Um, why don't you drop me off at my house and then go back and check on Ji and that, they probably need you to stop them killing each other." I tried to make it seem jokey but I felt uncomfortable suddenly. I couldn't explain why, maybe I was over-reacting.
Youngbae gave me an odd look then nodded before getting in his car; I stood there a few moments trying to wonder what I had done wrong before I got in the car after him.

It seemed to take forever to get back to the apartment, there was an awkward silence as he drove, his face neutral and eyes never swerving from the road.
He parked up at the entrance to the building and I took my seat-belt off and smiled at him, though he missed it as he was looking outside of his window...ugh what was his problem?
"Okay, I am going now. Text me when you get in and let me know you’re okay. Love you." I leant towards him and kissed him on the cheek, I had no choice since he seemed to be being awkward on purpose. Maybe it was over before it even began?
"Okay, bye." He sounded distracted and I felt my chest tighten and my eyes blur, so I quickly got out of the car and ran into the building. I didn't want to look weak in front of him anymore....maybe it was my crying that made him feel bad. Maybe it was all too much for him?
What if he just wanted to have with me then leave!!! Oh god no....it wasn't that....oh god was it?

I somehow managed to get the lift to our penthouse, I didn't know I had pushed the button or got into the lift as I stood there in my own thoughts.
I walked robotically towards my door, not seeing or hearing anything around me. I couldn't get Youngbae out of my head.

Suddenly arms wound tight around me and my mind shot into panic, oh it was Yunho! He had come to kill me.
I tried to scream but a large hand slid over my mouth easily and I pathetically tried to free myself.
"JESUS YUJIN, it's me!"
I stopped.....the deep voice brought me back to reality and I weakened in his grasp. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I called your name but you ignored me...." Seunghyun trailed off and turned me around to face him. "I'm sorry" his eyes were concerned and I felt so relieved as I collapsed against his chest and hugged him while sobbing.

"Yaaah, come on Yujin, I don't deal well with hugging and affection and girls crying...." I laughed as he tried to give me manly pats on the back. At least he hadn't changed.
"Sorry Seunghyun" I wiped my eyes and looked at him, he patted my head and gave me a goofy smile...I blinked in surprise; wow...did he just try to be cute at me?
"I need to talk to you..." he tried to pretend that his shoes were interesting and I wondered what he wanted "can you come back? To the dorm I mean?"
I openly gaped at him and he stared coolly back at me, he always seemed unfazed by anything. "No, I am not allowed back. My dad knows about the contract..." I pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow.
"He doesn't have to know."
"I promised" I continued, I was not going back. No way.
"What about your new soul mate" I tried to ignore the irritation in his voice.
"He is a big boy he will cope."
"I will do anything...give you anything..."
"Seunghyun I am richer then you, I don't need anything you can give me" I sighed and turned away from him.
"PLEEEASSEE, they are killing me....Seungri is broken and Jiyong is trying to suffocate himself on the couch...I can't do it alone. I need you. Oh wise woman..." I snorted and turned to poke fun but was taken aback by him being on his knees holding his hands out in a begging way.
"You were fine before us."
"Yes you bewitched them...it's your fault. Now come back." He stood up and pulled his clothes around to sort them out.
"No." I said firmly and walked towards my door.
"I will give you my bananas and doughnuts..." I could tell he was serious and I managed to not laugh, what was serious to him made no sense to 'normal' people.
"No Seunghyun." I put the key in the lock.
"You can have my lollipop."
I frowned and turned around to smack him for being lewd, before I realised he actually HAD a lollipop...typical.
I opened the door and backed into the apartment. "I don't want your damn lollipop Seunghyun!"
"One and you will love it, I swear!" he tried to push his sweet at me and I was feeling threatened by a sugary edible ball on a stick.
"I DON'T WANT TO YOUR LOLLI; I DON'T CARE IF IT IS THE TASTIEST AND BIGGEST LOLLI I HAVE EVER LAID EYES UPON. I JUST DON'T WANT IT!" I yelled as Seunghyun followed me into the lounge, ing his lolli in my face, damn it I love lollies as well.
"JUST ONE TINY , COME ON!" He yelled back chasing me....why did I think this was less about lollipops and more about something else.

I turned to run away into my room for safety but gasped in shock when I realised Jiwoo and Jihoon were staring at me with their mouths open....
"See I knew you wanted to-- oh....hello Jiwoo, Jihoon" He coughed and I felt his personality switch as he started to act aloof and cool.
Bloody Seunghyun....now I looked like I was on about something erted. And what the hell was Jihoon still doing here.
There was no way I had forgiven him....I didn't know if I could.
"Look!" I threw my arms up for attention. "Seunghyun, evil jerk" I pointed at Jihoon and he looked hurt...well I was hurt that the one person I trusted laughed in my face..." I need you two OUT OF THE HOUSE!" I pointed at the door and saw Jihoon’s mouth open. "NOW!" I practically screamed and he gave Jiwoo a weird look before fleeing and Seunghyun followed him....I was pretty sure he had managed to shove his lolli in my pocket though. Jerk.
Jiwoo stared at me and I rolled my eyes "Don't go there Woo, I want to spend time with you and no one else. Let's just get a take-away, watch films and discuss how to get you a vocal coach. I feel like my own label would be beneficial as I can link it in with Lotte when I become CEO...I think realistically labels aren't going to take you on...though your voice is perfect, you haven't been training from a stupid young age like your brother....so perhaps I can make a label that allows older talents to come in...more focused on the voice and their natural ability rather than pumping out a load of pretty boys singing pop."

I looked up at Jiwoo and stared at the friend rice she was eating....when did she get rice? Never mind. "What do you think?" I asked her nervously.
She nodded with full and swallowed before speaking "It's a good idea, but it will be harder work."
I smiled happily; I was never afraid of some hard work....now we had to work out a way to get her vocally perfect, record a tonne of stuff aaaannnddd then market the hell out of it.
"I think you should do a duet too....." I played with my hair thoughtfully, she had a light beautiful voice....it could knock out some proper high notes...."I know it sounds weird, but I think Seunghyun might be a perfect match or you vocally. You two could resonate beautifully....though I think we both know your brother is gonna get first dibs on a duet with you....and you know you will not be able to say no. I mean, it's a nice idea actually. You and Zico...yeah it would help bring your vocals to the forefront."
I rubbed my hands thinking about a brother/sister duet, his rap and her vocals...though his vocals were not bad really.
Jiwoo was staring at me opened mouth....guess I had got a little over-excited....it was a shame Zico would HAVE to be the first one to duet with her, but he was her brother and it would be the best way to introduce her.....
Though she couldn't deny how well her and TOP would sound together, and I wasn't being bias. I knew they could match well, his deep rumbly voice and her innocent angelic sound. It was a perfect match. I hoped she saw things my way....but if not then I guess we could sort it out.

Jiwoo POV

I put my fried rice in my mouth.  The better to think out what I was going to say next.  I couldn't tell her about Jihoon. She was not ready for that kind of news.  I could however test the waters though. Swallowing, I turned towards my best friend who seemed in need of a nap.  No, not a nap a massage.  

"Yu, sit.  You are way too hyper about this.  We're going to work it all out one step at a time.  First things first, how was your lunch?" I asked.  She flopped down into her chair.  I watched as she seemed to relax just a tad.  

"Beyond expectations.  Dad and Youngbae get along well.  I was worried they'd fight over my hand in marriage, but it was smooth sailing,' she said.  I smiled at her. 

"That's great.  As for the--" I tried to ease into me doing my first duet with Jihoon.  Coercion was one thing but I couldn't deny wanting him to be the first.  

"Ah, Woo.  Your father knows. Everything," she said.  I felt my smile shatter.  What did she mean?

"Knows what?" I asked.  She squeezed her eyes shut as she blurted out the bad news.

"About the contract.  About Seungri.  About Dongho..." she stopped looking at me wondering if she should continue.

"I have to go," I said.  Yu got up to try to stop me, but I knew I had to go.  Now.  I left knowing where to go and that I needed to be there quickly. 

"I'm going to meet my Dad.  Just try to get some sleep ok?" I threw the blanket at her.  

I stood in the garage.  My car was gone.  Zico was so dead, but first I had to stop my Dad.  I found TOP and Jihoon lurking about suspiciously looking for a taxi.

"Aish, babos.  Over here," I waved at them.  The two of them looked weirdly at each other but stood by me as I got a taxi to stop.  

"Get in," I said.  They stared at me.  TOP got in thinking to take the taxi for himself.  Jihoon stared at me and I got in hoping he would follow me.  

"We're going to the same place.  My Dad knows about everything.  I have to stop him before he hurts anyone," I said in a rush.  Jihoon silently held my hand.  I think he knew what to expect.  

"What do you mean hurt someone?" TOP was asking.  I sighed.  

"My Dad he's ex-secret service.  He has friends in the right places.  He will hurt you unless I can stop him," I said.  TOP gaped at me.  I sighed.  This was not what I expected.  

"Jiwoo, calm down.  I'm sure you're overreacting.  Uncle Woo is nice," Jihoon said trying to soothe my nerves.  I stared at him.  

"No.  He's not.  The reason I'm not allowed to sing is that my teacher tried to hurt me.  He--well, Dad came to pick me up and it was awful.  There was so much blood," I whispered.  Jihoon had wide eyes as he hugged me tightly.  

"Oh ," TOP said.  

"It's ok.  No one will get hurt this time," Jihoon said.  I moved back to look him in the eyes.

"No, you don't understand.  He killed him.  While I was still in the room.  To protect me," I said.  Jihoon made soothing noises as he my back and hair.  I felt myself going through the memory again.  The dripping blood on my father's hands.  It had dripped onto my shoes as he stood in front of me catching his breath.  The blood continued to drip down onto the floor.  I didn't say anything when he spoke to me.  I could only see the man who wanted to hurt me drowning in his blood.  He had died as I watched.  My Dad had picked me up with his bloody hands and I'd screamed.  He'd touched me with his bloody hands.  He'd knocked me out with a pressure point and had taken care of everything.  I remember waking up in the hospital.  Nothing had ever been said.  No charges had been filed.  Not even Jiho knew about it.  He'd been told I'd fainted from the stress which was somewhat true.  I never told Yu about it.  I didn't want her to hate me for it.  I didn't want her to be afraid to come over to my house.  

"Jiwoo, we won't let that happen.  I promise," Jihoon said.  I nodded.  The taxi driver seemed to drive faster at my words.  I didn't know if he was afraid or worried that a crime would take place.  At any rate, we arrived and went through the gates together.  My Dad was already there. He had sat down on one of the decorative boulders in the yard.  I approached him carefully.  He glanced up sensing the slight breeze.  

"Jiwoo, I was waiting for you," he said.  I stared at him.  He sighed.  

"Dad. Please don't hurt them. They're my friends.  They meant well.  They just didn't handle it perfectly,” I said.  He nodded.  

"I know.  I came here because I was angry, but when I got here. I thought of you.  My little girl.  I didn't want you to be sad again.  You were so sad," he said crying.  I sniffed trying to hold back tears.  

I heard TOP muttering to himself about how he'd managed to get past their security.  Jihoon came closer and nudged me towards my Dad.  He stood up and hugged me.  I felt myself sobbing.  

"You know I never want anyone to hurt you again.  But that time was different.  So different.  He hurt you and your shirt was all torn.  Before I knew it, it was over.  I'm so sorry," he whispered into my hair.  I nodded and felt less afraid of my father.  

"Hyung, we'll just be leaving then," Jihoon said.  TOP backed away before darting into the house.  

"Uncle Woo, you should give me your keys," Jihoon said.  He nodded and handed them over.  We started down the driveway although when we went through the security guards were surprised.  They hadn't noticed Dad coming through the gate, but they let us leave quietly.  Jihoon pressed the unlock button and Dad's Audi unlocked on the other side of the street.  I was certain the security guards were baffled on missing him earlier.  I didn't even want to know how he'd gotten in unnoticed.  I was just grateful as Jihoon got in front to drive.  

"I'm sorry.  We won't tell your mother about this," Dad said.  I nodded.  He sighed leaning back and shutting his eyes.  Jihoon parked the car in my space.  I shook my Dad to wake him up.  He smiled sadly at me but followed us into the elevator.  

"Don't worry.  Jihoon already knows.  I told him," I said.  Dad seemed more upset but held back the tears.  I hugged him again.  Then, he hugged Jihoon tightly.  I watched amused until I saw Jihoon look nervous.  He'd said something to him.  

"Of course not Uncle Woo.  Jiwoo and I, we-ah.  I care about her a lot," he said.  I blushed feeling their eyes on me.  Dad chuckled.  

"I thought so.   Don't worry son.  I always wanted you as my son, but I wasn't sure my Jiwoo felt the same way," Dad said.  I glared at him.

"Stop.  We haven't even talked about that yet," I whined.  Jihoon was blushing now and Dad seemed completely pleased with himself as he put our hands together.  I had to admit I was glad that we had one supporter as the doors opened and I knew Yu was going to be a challenge.  

She had made a mess of the place.  There were containers strewn about. She'd gotten out her usual array of treats.  The boxes all open and the wrappings torn as she'd been unable to even pick a sweet.  She must be extremely stressed to have been unable to eat a single cookie.  She was burrowed into her chair and her eyes were red as they focused on the three of us.

"Yu, are you ok?" I asked venturing towards her.  Jihoon sighed.

"Noona.  I'm sorry ok.  I'M AN ! You know I support you I was just surprised.  He puffed out his cheeks at her.  I winced.  

"Jihoon, I think maybe now isn't the time..." I tried to warn him.  He held his out to stop me.  

"No, if noona is mad at me then I want her to tell me," he said.  Yu launched herself at him.  She stopped a few inches away from him.  

"You are the worst.  You mocked me.  Declared me unfit in front of everyone! When I practically raised you all by myself!" She stopped to get more air.  

"I know.  I'm sorry.  Ok. I'm sorry that I'm worthless and that I will never be as good as you. Or as qualified or as smart or hard working!" He yelled back at her.  Dad and I exchanged looks.  Uncertain if they would come to blows.  

Yujin POV

I couldn't believe Woo had left me alone....all alone. I was in this apartment without anyone to talk too...or help me...or protect me.
I ran to the kitchen hunting for foods that I used to comfort myself, but I found myself unable to eat food, I stared numbly at the mess I had created and went to return to my chair.
A knock startled me out of my thoughts and I crept silently to the front door, I peered out of the small peep-hole and felt myself sigh in relief and happiness.

I opened the door and my dad smiled and warmly wrapped his arms around me "Hey sweetheart, I wanted to talk to you about something....I saw Jiwoo leave with your brother and some other guy....I assume you’re alone?" I nodded and waved him in, I felt unable to speak for fear I might cry all over him and then he would know something is wrong.
He walked in and sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him, it was comforting to have him around....though I was a little worried why he was here.
"So you made up with your brother yet?" He sat back and picked his nails calmly, he would take his time to say what he really wanted so I had to play his game.
"No, and I don't plan too." I huffed and pouted making my dad smile....He was so easy to manipulate when aegyo was involved...that was why I didn't use it on him often. I wanted people to see me as independent and not using him to advance my own career.
"You two are as thick as thieves....he loves you Yu--"
"He dishonored me! In front of everyone. He sees me as useless and only meant for things involving clothes and make-up..." I sighed and crossed my arms, a sign I was unwilling to continue with this topic.
"As you say....will you excuse me for a second?" I nodded and heard him walk off, I assumed he was getting a drink or going to the bathroom, I didn't care. Knowing he was here was comforting enough.

I heard his returning footsteps soon and turned around to smile at him, but felt a warm wet cloth pushed onto my face. I squealed and tried to push my dad off who was trying to wipe at my face with the wet cloth.
He pulled off and I glared angrily at him before I saw his face turn to stone and I realised what he had done....that he had known what I was hiding.
"How did you know?" I whispered, unable to believe one man could be so observant.
"I'm your father, I know you better than anyone else....I can spot a fake Yu a mile away." He sat down and took my hands "Was this done by Youngbae?" I gasped and shook my head.
"No dad, he would never hurt me. I swear!" I couldn't bear the thought of Bae being accused of anything. I loved him more then I loved anything....even if he no longer felt the same.
"Well you need to explain this to me then....please Yujin, it's important to me as your father." I looked into his eyes that were the exact mirror image of my own and sighed.

It took me ten minutes to tell him the basics of what I had been through, I had started crying through some of it and he had gently patted my head and hugged me. Somehow I had started talking about my fears about Bae not loving me now since the meeting and still my father just sat there, letting me get it all out.
I finished and decided to refrain from looking at his face; I didn't want to see what emotions were playing through his expressions.
"Let me get you tissue..." I nodded at his words and he disappeared.

Two seconds later and I watched Jiwoo, Jihoon and uncle Woo appear through blurry eyes....great just what I needed, my unrepentant brother. "Yu, are you ok?" Woo asked my nervously, glancing about the floor. I hadn't cleaned up yet. I heard Jihoon sigh and felt my anger surge.
"Noona.  I'm sorry ok.  I'M AN ! You know I support you I was just surprised." He tried some aegyo...some of MY aegyo on me and I glared dumbstruck by his ignorance.
"Jihoon, I think maybe now isn't the time..." Woo seemed to want him to shut up and I wished he would listen to her but he held his hand out to quiet her.
"No, if noona is mad at me then I want her to tell me," He looked defiant and I felt the last straw break as I leapt off the couch towards him, placing myself right in his smug annoying face.
"You are the worst.  You mocked me.  Declared me unfit in front of everyone! When I practically raised you all by myself!" I paused to take a breath before continuing but he interrupted me.
"I know.  I'm sorry.  Ok. I'm sorry that I'm worthless and that I will never be as good as you. Or as qualified or as smart or hard working!"
"Please!" I scoffed "When does the GREAT P.O ever think he is worthless. Your mummy's special boy, you got it all. The fame, the career you wanted, you were supposed to get the business too! Lucky Jihoon gets what he wants while he thinks his sister is only good at spending money! That's right isn't it?"

My face was practically in his as I glared at him, "That's all I ever do see, is you spend dad's money!" I hissed at his words....so ignorant even now.
"You’re not worth my time and effort. At least I will carry on the business dad gave ME...because I worked harder then you, I helped you get where you are now...I helped you lose the weight, I pushed you into rapping. ME....but oh no, I am just a pathetic woman who is meant to have children right? I supposed your future wife will be 'the little woman' just there to clean the house and bare your nasty little demon brood!"
"That is not true!" He snarled and I felt my hands ball into fists.
"Oh lucky her, she gets freedom and I get laughed at...why would you do that to me? WHY!" I could feel the red mist approaching, I was fuming. Nothing else mattered right now. Nothing but my anger I had contained for what felt like forever.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt, the door was open. I am looking for Pyo Yujin?" A familiar voice made everything seem distant....like I was trapped in dream.
I knew that voice...it was with me in my nightmares. I turned slowly and stared at a man stood in a huge jacket with a bandage across his nose....he was here. At my house.

I don't know what happened, but everything seemed to focus on him, my mind clouded and in the distance I heard screaming, perhaps it was me...
I saw myself sprinting towards him, like I was watching a film through the eyes of someone else. The shrieking was dull but continuous. I saw but didn't feel the collision of my body against Yunho as my hands went to his neck.
It felt so bizarre...I was watching myself strangle and attack Yunho; I don't know if I was snarling. But I could hear my voice screaming words I didn't seem to control.
"YOU BASTARD, YOU MADE ME INTO THIS. I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER." Those words repeating over and over again as I watched my fingernails rake into his face and my knuckles pummel into his stomach.

There were arms around me and I was being lifted, even still I saw myself fighting for his death. Even as I saw my father place a boot on his neck and heard him say to Yunho 'that he would kill him without hesitation if he ever came near me, or told the press anything about what had happened. That he would never see it coming, but he would be dead'.

I was dragged back into the apartment kicking and screaming bloody murder, it was only until I couldn't see Yunho anymore then the world crashed in around me and I felt back in my body again.
I saw Jihoon's arms around me, his face stoic as he held me in place. Jiwoo looked shocked but I was amazed to see her walk out of the room. I heard a dull thud and her voice 'I should kill you myself for what you did.' before I heard my dad say he had enough of a beating.
She walked back to me and I saw the fear and worry in her eyes. I guess Uncle Woo was out with my father, possibly taking Yunho away....
Woo put her arms around me while I was still in Jihoon’s arms and I felt like I was in the middle of a JiJi or WooP sandwich.
But as the warmth of her love spread through me, the world changed colors and I saw everything turn black.