Being The Bigger Man

Did You Hear That Bang?

Taeyang POV

My eyes opened to a sea of limbs.  I sighed.  I didn't even remember Yujin going to sleep with me last night.  As I sorted through them to locate my own, my brain calculated that there was an extra pair of arms.  Wait what?  Did I have a last night?  Oh please let it be the two girls and me.  Oh please.  Let them be female.  I in a breath as I turned my head.  I was met with the caterpillar eyebrows of hyung.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  This was where I would end my life.  I would find the nearest blade and do the honorable thing.  Seppuku.  As I rolled to get out of the bed, I saw that the other set of arms belonged to Seungri.  OH no.  This was it.  I would never be able to live through the shame.  

"Hyung, why do you seem so sweaty?" Seungri was asking.  His innocent looking face no longer tricking me with his ersion and craving of my taut flesh.

"Hyung, why did Jiwoo kick me out of my room?" he whined.  I stared at him.  Wait, what?  Had he not ravaged me in the night with the strange banana monster?  I stared at him and saw that he was fully clothed.  I realized that I was also wearing clothes and hyung rolled over to clutch his bunch of bananas.  Relief flooded my mind and flopped back down on the bed.  I used my foot to push Seungri further away from me.  He made a face but didn't protest.  I was not going to risk touching the banana monster.  He might stir and hit me. 

"How should I know?" I retorted.  He frowned and I wondered why he had been kicked out.  My mind began to rewind to the events of last night after GD had been slapped.

After Yujin had hauled GD inside the house, the crowd had dispersed fairly rapidly.  DBSK had said their polite goodbyes and left.  They'd seen Jiwoo with the two brothers and seemed to realize that they weren't welcome at our house.  After that I'd watched amused as hyung was practically used as a gymnasium by P.O.  That guy was hanging off of hyung and somehow was immune to punching.  Maybe it was because of Yujin?  Either way hyung was stuck there for a while until Jiwoo got Zico to agree to leave.  Growing bored since our maknae was staring at them waiting for Jiwoo, I went inside and up to bed.  I wasn't entirely certain how the two of them had crawled into my bed in the middle of the night.  Well, I suppose hyung would have walked there.  Apparently, Seungri had left the door open and he'd gone in after him.  

Seungri POV

Everything had been going well last night.  I'd been waiting until Jiwoo said goodbye to her brother.  I wasn't going leave her alone outside with my hyungs.  They weren't trustworthy.  They'd send the wrong idea to her brother.  I needed him to like me for now.  I wasn't entirely sure what he thought of me, but he probably didn't know that his sister and I had a relationship.  I smiled watching her push him towards the car.  Wait that was my car?  I started forward, but he had leaned around her to take car keys from P.O.   That guy was lucky that hyung was in such a good mood.  Although, I saw him showing his teeth and wondered if he was really in the midst of trying not to hurt someone.  

Zico POV

Noona was still mad at me, but I didn't want to leave so easily.  I needed to talk to her about that display with Seungri earlier.  Was she dating him?  Or was she just messing with me?  And when did she become friends with hyungnim?  She was desperately trying to get rid of me and I knew I had to find out or call mom.  Our mom would get to the bottom of everything.  

"Mom was asking about you the other day..." I said.  Noona glared at me.

"You wouldn't dare," she said.  I smiled evilly.  

"If you tell her anything, then I will tell her about Japan and Emiko was it?" she hurled back at me.  I gasped.  How did she know about that?  Mom would be angry but what was worse was Dad.  He would be furious that I learned to arrange flowers even if it was to date a girl.  He would threaten to have me stop singing.  She had the ultimate playing card against me.  I had nothing to counter with besides Doojoon.  I knew that if I mentioned him though, she'd have pounded me through the ground.  

"Fine," I leveled.  She glared at me for a moment.  I bit my lower lip hoping that she would table this threat.

"Fine.  You should go. Your manager will be looking for you," she said.  I nodded.  She reached out to hug me regardless of the fact she'd threatened to destroy my life five seconds ago.  I sighed.  Older sisters were weird like that.  I reached out my free hand to pluck the maknae off of TOP.  

"Bye noona," I said.  The maknae said goodbye too seeming sad his own noona wasn't here.  I didn't stay long enough to think about what she was doing with GDragon.  P.O got into the car and I listened to him chatter about his new favorite hyung all the way home.  

Jiwoo POV

I managed to get Jiho to leave.  I smirked.  Z had seemed surprised when I'd mentioned Emiko.  He would be amazed to know that it was a guess.  Well, partly, it was a rumor I'd seen on his fan boards.  There blurry pictures of what looked like him in a flower arrangement class.  The name Emiko was tossed around and I had filed it away for later use.  Hey, I was his noona; I wanted to protect even from his sasaeng fans.  Even if the perk was digging up dirt on my little brother, although most of it I would never be able to use with my parents.  Anything relating to the entertainment industry was considered invalid.  However, if romance was involved then I could focus their attention on him while living here for six months.

TOP seemed to have run away without running as soon as P.O was pried off of him.  That left Seungri standing in the driveway nearby.  He was trying to appear as if he wasn't waiting to talk to me, but he wasn't doing a very good job.

"If you give me your keys, then I can help you move your car into the garage," I said.  The staring was getting a little intense.  He nodded and I followed behind him to see that the keys were still in the ignition.  

"Jiwoo, you don't need to help.  Just go inside and get ready for bed.  I'll meet you upstairs, ok?" he said.  I glared at him.  

"Crazy Panda.  You're sick.  You shouldn't be outside at all," I said.  He deflated at my words.  He sighed as I got into the driver's seat and started the car.  He helped me shut the door and I moved the car into the garage.  He'd already managed to park the merc in its usual spot.  He was still outside.  

"Yah, what are you doing outside?" I was nearly yelling at him.  Now, he was just being stupid.  He seemed hurt at my words and I sighed.  I knew that he wanted to see me, but the timing was bad.  After the day I'd had, I wanted to sleep.  I still didn't know what to think about him following me.  I cared about him but that was a bit far as he went with my brother to follow me to my oppa's house.  

Seungri POV

Jiwoo was mad at me.  I watched her collect her hair to tie it back before going into the bathroom.  She was mad and I didn't know why.  I just wanted to talk to her.  I hadn't seen her hardly at all today.  I waited for her to come back but she just got into bed and turned off the light.  I scooted closer to her, but she didn't say anything.  

"Jiwoo, what's wrong?" I asked her.  I heard her sigh and felt her move closer.

"We can talk about it tomorrow," she said.  I frowned why was she avoiding it? Didn't she know you weren't supposed to go to bed angry?  

"Jiwoo, tell me.  Why are you mad at me?" I asked her.  

"I'm not mad," she said.  Why wasn't she telling me what was wrong?  I could tell she was mad from her tone.

"Yes, you are.  Tell me," I repeated.  She had to tell me so that I could fix it.

"I'm not mad.  I'm tired.  I want to go to sleep," she said.  I knew she mad and I had to know why or I wouldn't be able to sleep.

"Why are you mad?" I asked.  She sat up suddenly and I moved so that I hug her from behind.  

"Yah, stop it.  Ok, Seunghyun, I just want to sleep," she said.  I kissed her neck and waited for her to calm down.  My tactics failed me as she pulled away from me and got out of bed.  She turned the light back and on rounded on me. 

"I'm not mad.  Stop telling me what I feel.  I'm tired and I want to sleep!" she was yelling.

"Jiwoo, I just want to know what's wrong," I said calmly.  She seemed enraged at this point and I swear smoke was coming out of her nostrils as she grabbed a pillow and tried to leave.  I cut her off standing in front of the open door. 

"Aish, Seunghyun, let me go to sleep!" she said in desperation.  I didn't know why she was not telling me and ignoring the issue.

"Jiwoo, please I just want t----," I tried again and felt the pillow forced into my arms and I was pushed through the door.  It was slammed in my face and I blinked not knowing what to do.  She'd kicked me out of my own room?  Where was I going to sleep now?  I sighed and headed to my safest option only Daesung was still awake.  He blinked at me through his open doorway.  That was out.  I couldn't sneak into someone's bed if they were wide awake.  I sighed and headed to Bae's room.  He at least wouldn't kick me in his sleep like hyung would.  I flopped down onto my pillow and stared into the darkness hoping that I would fall asleep so I could ask Jiwoo what I'd done wrong in the morning.

Yujin POV

I woke up feeling confused, what had happened last night again? Why did my mouth feel like a baboon's ?......OH, right. I had been drinking, I had been arrested and now I guess I was in Bae's bed again? Talking of which his hand was on my ....I didn't want to move though, it felt so warm and cozy in bed right now....his skinny body was against mine and- wait a minute...skinny?
I pulled the quilt back and was greeted with the face of an angel....crap.
"YAHHH YOU !" I screamed and scooted out of the bed, falling on the floor in the process.
I heard various snorts and then the jerk sat up looking sleepily around him "Uh...when did I get here?"
"YAHHH" I yelled again from the floor making him look down at me "Did you touch me last night? You sick ert!" I hissed and angrily got to my feet, ready to whack him.
"NO-NO I don't even know what happened" my anger turned to shock as he suddenly went from macho G-Dragon to pathetic whining Jiyong....I was stumped.
I stood there trying to remember what happened last night after I got home.....then it hit me....well a pillow hit me, Jiyong was giving me a pouty look and I rolled my eyes, he was such a child.
"What happened?" He seemed honestly confused as he started scratching his hair in a careless yet adorable way.
"Well I got home, and it seems you went crazy from the medication and started dancing like a maniac-"
"Then you slapped me" I looked a Jiyong sheepishly, his face still had a red mark on it even now.
"Yes...sorry" I tried to look anywhere but at him.
"Thank you, no one else bothered to help me....and they are supposed to be friends. I appreciate that you cared enough to stop me looking like an ..."
My jaw dropped as I stared at him, he was actually being sincere....Jiyong was actually being....honest and nice to me! What was this?

GD POV

I could tell Yujin probably didn't trust me.....to be fair I was curious how she could trust anyone....I no longer trusted anyone in Big Bang. Seriously, who lets their leader look like a stupid idiot in front of one of the most famous groups around.....and I was certainly not talking about Block B.
She was the only one to help me....this one female. While everyone mocked me and stared....she gambled her life on saving me.
I owed her big time, and from now on I would strive to be the best oppa she could have.....I would protect her from anyone....as long as she didn't steal too much of my lime-light of course....
The other guys probably didn't help me because they were jealous of my talent, my style, my swag and my gorgeous looks. It was hard to be the leader, the rapper, the face and well everything important about Big Bang. I WAS BIG BANG!
Those asses would leave me to hang.....so now I needed Yujin's strength and she could do with someone who isn't trying to get in her pants.....talking of which, I wonder if she would come shopping with me? OOOO it would be so thrilling to go shopping and have a massage and then get some lunch!

Doojoon POV

I sighed.  I was waiting in the car trying to remain anonymous.  The other two had decided as oldest it was only right for me to drive.  Yeah right, the two of them just wanted to sleep in the car.  Figures they'd pull such a trick on me.  So, I'd done the only reasonable thing and made them go inside to get breakfast.  I figured we couldn't show up empty handed and the manager wasn't here to tell us not to eat hot doughnuts.  

I pulled up my hood feeling self-conscious in the front seat.  What was taking them so long I wondered?  Instead of letting myself over think it.  I selected a few tracks and slipped in my ear buds.  If I was going to see Jiwoo, then I needed to prepare calmly.  I could adjust my mood even with Kikwang in tow.  I swear if he pouted at me one more time today then I would carry him somewhere and tie him up.  I travelled with a marker just in case I needed to make a "Kikwang free to a good home!" sign to attach to him.  The fans would love it.  He'd probably get lucky and not taken, but the managers would get an alert as soon as he was missing anyway.  I wasn't that cruel.  He just needed to learn his lesson and one day I would let him never forget it. 

Hyunseung POV

I grumbled.  Kikwang was going overboard with the aegyo.  He was truly clueless sometimes.  Sure the fans loved it, but this early in the morning I wasn't prepared for fan service.  I just needed a few more minutes for my brain to register that it was indeed light outside.  

Too bad he had switched to fan service as soon as we got out of the car.  He practically begged for them to take pictures with us.  He was overly cute on purpose so that they would be friendly with him.  He invited the attention instead of laying low.  I should have made him wait in the car but Doojoonie had that look in his eyes and I knew I couldn't refuse.  He was bound to cause a scene later if anyone so much as looked at Jiwoo. 

I didn't really understand why he couldn't let go.  He had a fierce attitude towards women usually.  Jiwoo had been his first serious relationship in which another person actually saw him once a day and it wasn't us.  If he could control his temper, then they may have lasted.  Good thing they didn't though because the management wasn't prepared for one of us to get married.  I think if he had thought of proposing to her then he may have actually quit.  I didn't know what to expect from him today.  I knew Kikwang would get worked up but his dramatics were containable.  He wouldn't go around punching people because he had trouble expressing his feelings. 

I ordered an extra dozen thinking about his flying fists.  At least the coroner’s report would declare that everyone had a delicious last meal as they hauled Doojoonie away in handcuffs still trying to hold onto Jiwoo.  Who probably would have devolved into a sobbing mess at that point seeing all the blood and carnage of her friends.  

Kikwang POV

I enjoyed the fan service this morning in particular, my gorgeous and bountiful lips where at their best and I could see the fan-girls dying and squealing over them. I can't help the attention I get from my soft and tantalizing beauties....not that Hyunseung believed that. He kept me giving me evil glares as fans continued to spot my glorified kissy-wissy's and beg for pictures and autographs, to which I knew I should oblige. Our fans are important to us, without fans then I would be just a gorgeous normal man with the most perfect lips on Earth....not an idol.

I snuck a doughnut and popped into my mouth whole, much to the delight of the people around us, who kept telling  me I looked like a hamster and was so cute...blahblah BLAH.....I knew I was cute of course, I didn't deny my ability to be both handsomely y and adorably cute. I was multi-talented, why did fans think I was an actor?

"Come on Kikwang" I tried not to smirk at Hyunseung's grouchy tone as he grabbed my arm and started to pull me away.
I gave a cute bow to the fans and left them fawning over me....ahh there is nothing like knowing random normal people look up to you and find you godly.
I wonder if Yujin ever thought I was special?
I jumped into the car and began to wonder if she really was dating TOP....those two were so unlike each other...but he had kissed her...and I never had. I wonder if I should have de-ised my lips with lips with her.

Taeyang POV

I kicked the maknae.  He tumbled out of bed and I enjoyed hearing his grunts.  He moaned as I stepped on him.  It was his own fault for not moving quickly.  I had to pee and then I would find food.  I needed food to help me forget the images my mind had presented to me so cruelly.  

Perhaps I would torture him a little I thought seeing him still on the floor.  I gently leaned over hyung and tugged the bananas out of his grasp.  I tossed them at Seungri who caught them out of instinct before his eyes widened in horror.  I waved him farewell before bolting out of the room and slamming the door behind me. 

He'd had a good life as our maknae.  He would be missed...by the fans.  

My feet hit the stairs at record speed and I had to hold onto the railing to prevent myself from tumbling over it.  Panting, I cursed between breaths.  I looked up finally to see Daesung staring at me.  

"Hyung, are you alright?" he asked hesitantly.  I huffed in his general direction.  His eyebrows raised in concern.

"Yes.  I'm fine," I said.  He nodded walking past me down the stairs.  Well, I certainly had embarrassed myself in front of all the members but our glorious leader so far this morning.  Wait, the banana monster was still asleep so he didn't count.  I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up all the way.  I needed hot caffeine to jolt me awake.  

Daesung was laughing and I wondered if Yujin was in the kitchen.  Perhaps she had turned into a domestic goddess bearing a vessel of black coffee?  I shuddered in delight imagining her in a toga leaning over me to pour coffee from her large jug into my cup.  I smiled as I pushed through the door ready to be pampered.

Upon the door revealing the occupants in the kitchen, my body deflated.  It wasn't Yujin but Daesung and Jiwoo.  Both of them were smiling brightly and generally being morning people without any coffee at all.  I checked twice to be certain, but the pot was empty.   I glared at their laughing backs hunched over at the table eating what appeared to be a healthy not delicious breakfast consisting of yogurt and fresh fruit.  

There were no carbs or hot greasy pancakes.  No fluffy eggs or crispy bacon.  I opened the refrigerator to be greeted by raw ingredients.  This was a horribly rotten morning.  Where was the housekeeper? She knew I needed my hot carbs in the early morning.  I wanted my carbs!

Seungri POV

Hyung had been fairly quiet.  I felt a little cold as he tugged the blankets to cover himself.  I considered snuggling closer to him for warmth, but I didn't think he'd appreciate it.  A fact soon verified as he decided he wanted out and kicked me out of bed.  My body hit the floor with a loud thump and I groaned in pain.  I'd landed on my left side and I knew I'd have bruises.  To top it off he just stepped on me laying there in pain.  

I closed my eyes trying to visualize a place that existed without out my abusive hyungs.  A nice tropical island and Jiwoo would be there as well.  We'd spend our days swimming and building sand castles.  I sighed happily.  I heard hyung come out of the bathroom and heard him changing his clothes.  I looked up to see him touching our hyung but he'd already taken the bananas away.  I stared dumbfounded as he threw the bananas at me.  I caught them to shield my face and gaped.  TOP was going to be pissed.  

My hyung was already gone out the door leaving me with the hideously tempered banana monster.  I could see that hyung had already woken up.  He blindly d around for his bananas.  

"Hyung, are you looking for these?" I ventured cautiously.  His eyes flicked to me in an instant and I felt the color drain from my face.  I slowly extended the bananas towards him and prostrated myself before him.  I didn't want him to hit me.  I'd already been stepped on by one of my hyungs.  This morning was a total disaster so far.  

Before I could explain, I felt the bananas wrenched from my grasp.  I tried to back away carefully.  Unfortunately, hyung was still sleepy and logic wasn't an option.  He lunged for me and I felt my arms being twisted as I was pinned against the bed.  My screams of pain were muffled by the pillows.  

TOP POV

Slowly I felt myself wake up, the bed seemed entirely too uncomfortable and I wondered if I had slept into another room during the night.
I yawned and suddenly realized there were the sounds of muffled yelling coming from beneath me, trying to peer beneath my...eww...bad smelling armpit, I saw the writing body of maknae.
I snorted as his puny arms flailed pathetically under my masculine body and decided to play nice and roll off him....as soon as I did I regretted it.
"YAHHH! HYUNG!" He was whining in a high pitched voice and giving me these puppy dog looks as he started to scold me for laying on him.
I rolled on to my back and hung my arm out of the side of the bed, letting his voice pierce my brain like some girl who thinks that she owns me just because we had ....jeez what is he? My wife?
"HYUUNG, you squished me, I couldn't breathe, and I could have DIED!" he continued to squeal on and on and I sighed. Suddenly my fingers grazed past some material on the floor, I gave it a sneaky test to see if it was heavy and to my delight it was light, meaning the thing was small-ish.
"Seungri!" I turned to him and gave him my dumb sweet look, he faltered and seemed suspicious "I am sorry"
"For wha---mmmff" I grinned as I shoved the thing into his mouth with my cat like reflexes, as I took my hand away I couldn't help but roar with laughter at the maknae.
Sensing something was amiss, Seungri looked down and took the material out of his mouth....slowly he opened it up and I quickly covered my ears as his screams echoed around the house.
"YOU PUT YOUNGBAE'S DIRTY UNDERWEAR IN MY MOUTH! YOU !"

Yujin POV

I had to admit I had been wary about Jiyong's offer of shopping and lunch....I didn't need another man trying to get me out of my pants....keeping them on around Bae was hard enough....the guy certainly knew how to get a girl flustered enough...
But Jiyong....hmm I wasn't sure he was even straight to be honest....I mean no straight guy talks a girl into clothes shopping...right?
It had taken me a good 2 minutes to contemplate my decision....and I had said yes...of course I was going to clothes shopping, did he think I was crazy!!!
I LOVED shopping and I had been itching to do it since trapped here....and with someone as fashionable as GD!? Be still by beating heart....
I planned to never tell this to him though....even though he looked somewhat ecstatic as we drove off to one of his favorite shopping destinations....No point in making the snake's ego any bigger.

GD POV

Finally a decent person to shop with! For eons I have searched for a friend to come shopping with me and tell me how good I looked in everything....which I did. Nothing ever looked bad on me...hell I could make a pair of pajamas look y.
I parked in the VIP area of Gangnam and sorted out my face mask, I knew the other members believed it was impossible for their leader to blend in with the mortals, but I could do it well....even though it was difficult to hard my y good looks.
I felt a hand on the side of my face and it made me jump "YAH, don't move I am trying too......there, I got it!" Yujin looked happy as I realized she had just straightened out my face mask and hidden a lock of yellow hair that had escaped from my beanie.
"Thank you" I smiled at her and she gave an awkward smile back....she was understandably nervous....so many wish they could shop with me, but so few ever get too bathe in my glory.

We walked into Gucci through the back door, the security guard knew me, even through my awesome disguise skills, so had let us swagger in without impeding us.
I turned to Yujin and couldn't help but grin "How is the shop so empty?" She looked around curiously and I couldn't help but chuckle,
"No one is going to be let in while I shop here!" I smirked and she widened her eyes at me, I could tell she was impressed.
"Ah really? Cool!" She looked eagerly at the racks of high priced clothing and I could see her face light up.
"I have one condition!" I held up a finger to prove how serious I was and she gave me a sudden bout of aegyo out of nowhere...WOW.....and I thought I was cute. I shook my head to clear my thoughts "I get to choose and outfit you and you have to get it!"
I could see Yujin think it over and tapped her chin thoughtfully "Only if I get to choose an outfit for you!"
It was my turn to think about it....well pretend to think about it, it had been my plan all along for her to choose me an outfit, I loved proving to people I could get away with anything. "Okay Yu, you have a deal." I stuck out my hand and she shook it firmly....oh Yujin was going to look so hot thanks to me!

Taeyang POV

I stared.  What was this? Seriously, who the hell had decided that people were just allowed into our humble abode? I swear this needed punishment as I bit into my dry toast.  It was the only carb I could find and deem breakfast food.  I was not going to sit in the kitchen with those chipper dandies.  Instead, I was staring at a group of unexpected visitors.  I recognized them partly but mostly I wanted to invoke my right to defend my property and start kicking them out the front door.  The three of them stood in the entry way removing their shoes and sliding on pairs of slippers as if they lived here.  I wound up my punching arm to warm it up.  No need to strain a muscle releasing my anger.  

Finally, they noticed me.  They looked a tad nervous and I grinned piece of toast dangling from my mouth.  I hoped that inflicted more fear into their weak hearts.  I could be angry and eat at the same time.

"Hyungnim, would you like a doughnut?" I heard.  I focused on the one standing at the back. He was familiar.  The box in his hands said doughnuts on it.  I stared silently as Hyunseung ventured forwards and lifted the lid.  Damn, those carbs were perfection.  Glazed or with sprinkles.  The toast fell from my mouth as I selected a few doughnuts and backed up the staircase.  For now, I would let someone else deal with the intruders.  I had carbs.  Warm delectable carbs.  I passed hyung on the way down the stairs.  I had already finished my three doughnuts as I saw him hesitate seeing them.  I smiled.  Perhaps carbs could be enjoyed with a show.  I changed my direction and grabbed the box from hyung's hands and plopped down on the couch for a front row seat.  

The one with the pouty lips spoke first.

"So, where is Yujin?" he said snidely.  I nodded.  Where was she? That was something I wanted to know myself.

"Why do you want to know?" hyung challenged.  

The pouty one pouted more if that was possible.  He was a curious specimen with gigantic lips that a fish could only dream about with pouts that would probably make women faint.  Good thing I had carbs to keep my resolve strong.  I would not be swayed by his aegyo.  

"We have unfinished business.  She is my woman after all," he said.  My eyes rested upon his pouty lips.  I could see why she would want to touch her own to those.  They must be like an ultimate kissing destination, but beyond his face he seemed scrawny.  He didn't have my muscles or even half of hyung's broody charm.  He was much too bright and not mature.  Yujin couldn't want him after seeing what I had to offer.  He had deluded himself into thinking she cared for him.  There was no way she could want that pouty one over me.  At least hyung was a worthy rival unlike this stringy and effeminate specimen.  

"Don't joke.  You know that she is my woman.  Or should I let you witness again how much she wants me?" hyung countered.  I nodded that was a strong follow up, but he was mistaken if he thought she was interested in him.  He had not spent nights with her catering to her every need.  He was arrogant and I should put him in his place.

"Hyung, you should certainly let him witness.  Just call your woman over here, and I'm certain he'll know the truth instantly," I suggested casually.  I smirked.  Yujin would never let a man use her in this way.  Hyung held his composure.  He knew that I was baiting him.  I waited for him to slither out of this challenge.

TOP POV

I felt furious and very conflicted....Yujin's ex was sat here demanding to see her and I had no idea where she was and my dutiful dongsaeng was trying his best to push my buttons while he could. I was not expecting this today....yesterday’s events were playing in my mind and I wasn't going to be able to take off a shirt for a few days...the bruise she had left was pretty nasty....GOD Yujin was so y when she got mad.
I would make her mine...first I had better deal with these two idiots though.

I turned to Youngbae and smiled easily at him "Why Bae, are you getting so little attention from the ladies you have resorted to needing to watch me and Yujin cavort in front of you? My you are truly erted" I saw Kikwang's head snap over to stare at Youngbae, his giant sausage lips wobbling at the sudden movement....my god you were unable to look away...it was like driving past a car accident, you can't help it, you just have to look....even though it somewhat destroys your humanity.

Taeyang POV

I took a breath.  He had thrown a grenade at me.  I had expected a weaker opening retort, but it seemed I had hastily planned this battle.  I must not underestimate my opponent.  

"Ah, hyung.  Truly, you must not call your relationship with Yujin as worth watching? I've seen steamier scenes in Pororo," I lobbied at him.  He would be irritated that I had compared him to a children's cartoon.  He certainly resembled the wide-eyed penguin at this moment.  His anger was growing.  At least for now, he couldn't kill me in front of this many witnesses.  One would have the chance to call for help which would mean he'd eventually be caught and charged with murder.  

TOP POV

Oh ho.....did he just say what I think he did...this little wanted a war, he would get a war.....
"Tsk, tsk" I gave Bae as sad look and sighed deeply "just because your into , doesn't mean we all are." I turned quickly to other 'men' and grimaced at them "Please forgive my dongsaeng, he shouldn't be informing you of his sick and erted desires for penguins." I bowed to make it seem more sincere and but could see the newcomers giving Youngbae side-long glances. I smirked to myself whilst still bent low....bring it Bae!

Taeyang POV

I smiled.  That attempt to flatten me was cute.  Of course it was a logical next level to our proceedings.  As such, I would do what he least expected.

"Oh hyung.  You know you've thought about it as well. Don't you remember our trip to the zoo? I remember you were quite interested in the mating pandas.  It's no wonder that you spend so much time with our maknae.  Admit it, there's a reason you like him the best," I countered.  I'd accepted his jab and left him reeling to explain my observations.  

TOP POV

Little- GAH.....how long did he want to play this game.....well it doesn't matter, when Yujin comes home he will witness her kissing me and his crappy smirk will be wiped clean of his smug face.....
But for now.....
"I am surprised you noticed anything else around you that day; your eyes were glued to Jiyong's backside all day I thought you were getting neck problems.....are you tired of being on the bottom Youngbae? Playing to your 'bum chums' song too much? Well we all know who you were stripping for all those times on stage...."

Kikwang POV

I shuffled my feet and felt uncomfortable.....what were these two doing? It was embarrassing.....how old were they?
No one was looking at me, even though my lips were far better than Youngbae's....I groaned quietly and raided my pocket for my lip balm.

Taeyang POV

"Oh please.  Hyung.  Don't you know that fan service is all in the details? Or haven't you noticed that our JiYang pairing has become more popular?!? Honestly, it's like you don't pay attention to our fans.  You should learn to put in more effort.  Your pretty face won't last forever," I sang.  He looked ready to murder.  Either that or it was the eyebrows they had a way of amplifying his expressions a thousand fold.  If only I could rip them off in front of our guests, but then I'd swiftly lose all my important parts.  I'd never get the chance to even laugh at my unmasking.  This was as far as I could go with hyung.  

TOP POV

"Last time I checked Bae, we didn't have fans in our house....so explain the need to practice GTae or whatever you want to call it, while at the dorm? Plus unlike you, I have talent...all you do is strip and gyrate at people....not much call for that when you start to hit 30. At least I will always be known as the iest man in Korea, a great actor and the best rapper.....what are your awards?....oh yes....best hip roll.....well done" I gave a sarcastic clap and snorted at him.....seriously, in a few years no one would know Bae or care....but being an actor meant more than anything....even Ji would have his own fashion line.....
"Your destined for obscurity Youngbae....only your precious dogs will love you...perhaps you teaching them to peanut butter of your balls was a clever idea after all"
DOOM DADA ON THAAAT BIA-TCH!

Taeyang POV

My fists clenched.  He had gone too far.  Too far!  I rotated my neck feeling it pop before I rolled my hips into this giant -----

Before we collided, the door opened and in walked the woman of the hour.  Well, and Yujin.  GD certainly looked sassy in his pink outfit. 

Instinctually, hyung and I covered for each other.  We had to present a united front for our glorious leader.  He was certain to need a smack down more than we did.  Hyung caught me effortlessly.  I inwardly acknowledged his physical prowess as he didn't even grunt from impact.  Instead, he went with my motion and twirled me in his arms to display the both of us towards the recent arrivals.  The result was that he appeared to be dipping me so I threw out my arms for a more dramatic effect with a wide grin plastered on my face.  I was certainly not going to let our guests get the better of us.  They were lost to the darkness as all eyes were on us. At least until hyung dropped me.  Bastard.  Then, all eyes were on me.  

Yujin POV

I had the best day with Jiyong, I couldn't get over how cool he was....it was like being out with your super gay older brother! Though as far as I knew he wasn't gay....just very good at acting it.
Well, it had been great anyway and he loved the outfit I had picked out for him, much to my surprise.
I had been drawn to this incredible pink suit with a black silk shirt and I just knew it was for Ji....the guy could suit anything....I had learnt that the day I had tried to stick him in those damn braces.
He had admired it and demanded to wear it from then on....I thought he had been joking, turns out I was so wrong. So for the next few hours I was hanging around with a guy hiding his face but dressed in a pink suit....we stuck out like a sore thumb.
Though I couldn't deny it was a good fun...and he did take to the best massage parlor ever...and it wasn't even code for y massage!
So all in all I was feeling pretty good, Ji had brought me a nice dress, we had a lovely lunch and a massage and I was at peace with the world for the first time in weeks.....

.....Until I walked through the front door and saw what looked like a fight brewing between Seunghyun and Youngbae....well I think it was a fight, they started dancing and suddenly Seunghyun seemed to twirl Youngbae and dip him like some old fashioned romance scene....OMO were they about to kiss?!....My secret ship was coming true before my very eyes and I restrained a squeal.
I was unprepared for the bear to drop my...ugh...bed friend...on the floor though, I stared at Youngbae's face and knew he was peeved off, which just made it so much funnier and I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
Neither could Ji who laughed and pointed making Bae's fury even more evident, the fire in his eyes was smoldering and I suddenly found myself a little excited.....I wondered if I could get angry enough to throw me on a bed and-
"Yujin, jagiya, how was your shopping trip with Jiyong?" my thoughts were interrupted by Seunghyun's booming voice as he strode over to me, his eyebrows wiggling in some weird form of Morse code.
I peered around him and saw the divine image of my ex sat there looking cross....Damn it, why did he look so good today? His lips were glossier then usual....did you get lip conditioner?
Well at least I understood why he called me jagiya....though I could tell Jiyong was confused, he managed to hide it well....I suppose when you’re a leader you can't show any kind of shocked expression.

"Yes! Thank you...oppa. It was great" I gave him a small smile and he stopped in front of me and placed a hand on my face, it was so difficult to not slap his hand away.
"Did you buy anything....for later tonight?" He said it with a voice dripping with lust I nearly forgot he was acting, I gave a nervous laugh and 'playfully' slapped him on the arm "Oh oppa...we have visitors, behave!"
He gave a throaty chuckle and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips, totally catching me off guard, damn he was smooth.
I heard a growl from behind him and felt worried as both Youngbae and Kikwang were glowering at us....though Kikwang still managed to look adorable while looking annoyed.
"Yujin, why are you with hiiiim?" my ex whined and started doing his best y faces....which all involved his lips pouting, come to think about it, Kiki didn't have much range.
"She is MY woman, now back off before I pop those water balloons on your face!" I sighed, TOP started off so well but ended with an awful threat...mind you it seemed to work as Kikwang covered his 'babies' and looked scared.

Jiyong decided to intervene and he loudly stretched and gave the three beast members a grin "You guys want to see my new clothes? Come on, you can watch me model them downstairs!"
They weren't going to say no the famous G-Dragon and I gave him a quick wink as I handed some of my bags to Bae and asked him to help take them up for me.

Youngbae was quiet as we walked upstairs, he took the lead as usual and I stared at his swaying , damn it was magnificent...not quite as yummy as TOP's but still great all the same.
Still I wondered if he had got his carbs this morning, he was such a grump without them...but I had been nice and brought him a box of sweet rolls from his favorite bakery, so he could at least get that fatty carby starch he needed to survive on.
He took the bags to his room, since that was where my things were anyway and placed them on the bed, I followed suit, closing the door behind me and he gave me a silent stare.
I dropped the bags and looked at him innocently; he sighed and went to walk out of the room....hehe right into my trap...

Following him, I grabbed his wrist and he instantly turned to say something to me, as he turned I pushed him hard against the nearest wall knocking his breath out. I managed to hold his wrists against the wall and put a leg between his to keep him in place, but he definitely looked pissed.
"YUJIN-" He started to growl angrily, but I interrupted him by gently nipping his neck. He went dead silent as I continued to gently nibble on his earlobe.
"Oppa" I whispered ily in his ear "oppa, are you jealous?" I got no reply, so I ran my tongue over his neck, he was tensing up and it made me feel so good to know I made him nervous.
"Oppa....do you want to kiss me?" I bit my bottom lip as I looked into his eyes shyly, he glanced at my lips but continued to stay silent...damn his resolve was strong.
"Oppa....do you want to touch me?" I purred at him and my chest out; he stared but did nothing else.
"Oppa, don't you want me?" I bit his neck harder and he hissed but voiced no opinion.....DAMNIT!
"Oppa...I brought you sweet rolls from your favorite bakery, I was worried about you" I cooed at him sweetly and I saw the change in his eyes, he hadn't expected that! I felt him relax a little and wondered if the rolls were more attractive to him than me.

Taeyang POV

Damn.  She had so flawlessly gone along with hyung.  I felt disgusted as I saw him kiss her.   She didn't mind at all.  Who was I kidding? She clearly wanted my body and that was all.   Even if I liked Yujin, I knew I couldn't be used by a woman again.   Hyung had been too close to the truth.  I was a perfect amalgam of muscle and masculinity.   Women didn't see me beyond my appearance.   Perhaps that was my own fault.   It was hard to resist my testosterone fuelled desires.  Like the image of me helping Yujin remove that top and her pants.  I could do it so easily.   Kissing her until she had trouble remembering we were in a room full of other people was a skill I had acquired, but it wouldn't get me what I really wanted.  

The laughter and chatter drifted over me.  I remained focused on my target.  She kept her eyes away from mine not wanting anyone even a hint that we spent our nights together.   She so casually tossed me aside as if she truly cared for him.   Could she really love my hyung? The gigantic ert who imagined everyone .   Even the men were left exposed under his watchful eyes; I suppose our gay fans might even have a shot.   It was hard to know what went on beyond those eyebrows.

I sighed.  I was angrier with myself.  Even as I felt delighted that she handed me her bags and went into my room.  I knew that she wasn't mine.  I tried to leave but she stopped me.  Using force to pin me to the door.   I could easily escape but I didn't want to hurt her and I still wanted her.  

"YUJIN-" I tried to warn her.  She ignored me and lightly bit my neck.  It took most of my control to remain still.  She called me oppa and I felt the same spark go off.   She wanted to know if I was jealous? The answer was too complicated.  I was jealous of myself who hadn't cared about his feelings.  Letting my body overrule my brain, but no longer.  I could change; I could start over and begin to respect my emotions.  I let my mind wander until I stumbled upon an old technique to keep myself from getting excited during partnered dances.   The list of prime numbers starting queued up.  2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13...my eyes saw her but I managed to ignore her advances.  

She was talking again.  I studied her features individually.   Why could she do this to me so easily? How had I been so stupid as to think that I wouldn't fall in love with her? I bit the inside of my cheek to distract myself.  Numbers.  Prime numbers.  I pushed the list back to the center of my attention.  97...what came after 97? Damn, she leaned to show off her s.   I wanted to run my fingers over them.  DAMN.  97, 101, 103, 107, 109, 113, 127, 131....she bit me! I hissed suddenly annoyed.  Why couldn't she let me go? She wanted me and yet she didn't care about kissing other men in front of me.  

Then, she showed me the box.  My favorite carbs...I'd mentioned them casually once.  She'd remembered.  I lost all notion of numbers as she stared at me.   Waiting for me to return the favor, and I finally let go.   I kissed her forcefully not caring that I'd missed slightly on the corner of .  I felt her lips attempt to curl into a smile but I covered them first.   I lost myself as I pressed my lips to her neck.  Her breathing telling me I was doing it right.  Her hands let go of my wrists and she tugged on my shirt to get my attention.  She reclaimed my lips and I felt her leading me away from the door.  Her hands tugging at my clothes as she tried to remove my shirt.   

My eyes flew open.   I could feel her lips on mine, but my mind was on prime numbers.  I had so quickly lost my resolve with one small gesture.   I couldn't lose control.   I had to respect myself and her.   

"Stop.  I can't do this," I said.   She paused and looked at me curiously.

"I noticed.  Want to tell me why?" She asked.   I didn't allow myself the chance to analyze her reaction.  I had to tell her.  It was now or never.

"I can't do this anymore.  I don't know what this means to you.   What I mean to you?" I said.   She stared listening.  

"I love you.  Yujin, I love you.  I don't know if you love me," I said.   She didn't say anything.  She was frozen in place.   Suddenly, I felt completely exposed.  

"I can't do this anymore.   This isn't normal. I can't do this anymore.  I want a real relationship where I don't have to see you kissing other men," I finished.  I didn't wait for a reply as I could already feel the burn of rejection.  I fled down the stairs and into the basement where I could be surrounded by everyone and pretend I hadn't said I love you for the first time and actually meant it.

Yujin POV

I watched Youngbae sprint away from me....I felt confused. I should have gone after him and explained things to him....but I didn't, I couldn't.
I sat down on his bed and knew I should have got him to eat the sweet rolls first.....
I opened the box and stared at my writing on the inside of the lid, I was such an idiot....an idiot for having missed him that much that I was eager for his kiss and touch....and an idiot for thinking he might not think I was a tart.
I had no choice to kiss Seunghyun, if I hadn't been so shocked to see Kikwang there, then maybe this would have gone  differently.....I wasn't a floozy, I was a one woman girl...no I mean one man woman?
Youngbae was supposed to have read my confession, I would have shown him the new underwear I had brought, I would have fed him the sweet rolls in said underwear and then well.....it would have gone hot from there.

I hadn't really understood my feelings for Youngbae until today, until shopping with Ji.....I realized the strange feeling of worry and missing him were related to new feelings of a deeper affection for the guy who had once gagged me with a bandana.
I loved sleeping with him, I listened to him talk about personal and silly things.....that was why I knew he liked sweet rolls.
I had managed to covertly grab box of sweet rolls while Ji had been distracted....then I had wrote my confession, like a school girl, on the inside of it.
TOP didn't like me, Zico never made a move......the only guy that truly cared was Youngbae.....and now he had fled.

I grabbed a sweet roll and stuffed it in my mouth whole, the sugary goodness made my tears fall, messing up my make-up but I no longer cared. I did a good thing but got burned for it.....I was stupid and useless.
I stared ahead at nothing, my thoughts all about Bae and my attempt to confess....I stuck my hand in the box to grab another sweet roll and my fingers scraped on cardboard...I gasped and looked at the box....it was empty. I had eaten TWELVE SWEET ROLLS ALONE!
OMO....I was so going regret that....I cried softly at my inability to do anything right and curled up in the fetal position. Maybe the earth would swallow me whole; I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

GD POV

I decided to lend a hand and save Yu from having to beat up another guy, I wonder if she secretly enjoyed it?
Taking the three guys from Beast down to our basement I could tell they were utterly thrilled to be seeing me parade my new clothes for them, they were so lucky.
"What is this?" I turned to give a Hyunseung a confused look.
"It's my old clothes; don't you have a place to put your things when they are out of fashion?"
"Ugh, I don't think anyone has something like this." Doojoon piped up, he had a frustrated expression on his face and I wondered if he was jealous or constipated, mind you Yujin said he had dated Jiwoo so maybe he was annoyed because she wasn't around.
"It's like a graveyard for clothes!" The pouty lipped guy said, Kikwang or something I think his name was. A graveyard? Huh, never saw it that way...
"Well, it's just where I store them, there is not much room upstairs" I shrugged, why were they acting weird about old clothes?

"You know" A deep voice boomed around the room "You can try them on if you want, Jiyong doesn't wear them anymore, so feel free to shove stuff on" He grinned evilly and I cursed him...hyung was such a jerk. He knew I couldn't deny guests without looking rude. I glared at him as excited shrieks filled the air and they threw themselves into MY wardrobes.....I had been forgotten.
They hadn't even bothered to wait until I showed them my new clothes....I snarled at Seunghyun and stormed outside, I needed some air before I murdered someone.

Junhyung POV

I sat up in the empty car.  They had tried to ditch me again.  They always tried to ditch me.  At this point, they didn't do it on purpose because it was habit.  I'd heard whispers of Big Bang and knew I was stowing away.  I wanted to see G-Dragon.  I wondered what his current style was.  Maybe I could talk him into doing a song together.  

I let myself out of the backseat slamming the door shut behind me.  I stretched my arms wide getting rid of the kinks in my back from hiding in that small space.  The view was good and I wondered how long they'd lived at this house.  I could see my breath in the cold winter air and the snow crunched beneath my feet. 

As I pivoted stretching out my legs, my eyes rested upon someone outside.  I straightened up to see my idol standing in front of me.  I stared at him wondering what to say.  He stared back at me before sending me a full force glare.

"There are more of you!!!" he said cursing.  

"What did they do this time?" I asked him.  He shook his head.  Had Doojoonie left a wake of blood behind him?  I winced.  Should I call our managers now to tell them to prepare for the worst?

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," he said.  He grimaced and waved at me to follow him.  He must have come outside to clear his head.  I followed after him up the steps and through the front door.  The living room was vast with giant vaulted ceilings.  I didn't hear any yelling or screaming.  Were my other members actually here?  

He kept going not waiting for me and I managed to find an open door.  I went down the stairs two at a time and saw him going into a room down the hall.  I sprinted the fifty feet to the door and as I grabbed onto the door frame to stop myself I saw a sight unimaginable.  They were in a giant closet packed with clothes only in the corner was a couch and a bunch of them were walking around and striking poses.  

"They're having a fashion show wearing my clothes!" G-Dragon whined, "They didn't even compliment my good taste!"  He seemed quite upset and I rethought my admiration of him.  Perhaps he liked clothes more than music.