Bang Up Job

Did You Hear That Bang?

Seungri POV

I gaped.  The girls---wait no, that wasn't right, not in those outfits.  Our women? No, they'd made that clear as well.  Our newest staff members were traipsing up and down the hallway.  At first, I'd thought our glorious leader had had a semi-decent plan.  It turns out he had been out planned by Jiwoo and Yujin.  The two of them had taken hold of the door handles at the CJ E&M building and although they followed in after us.  Their fingers pressing elevator buttons and ensuring that doors remained open for our smooth passage.  Once we were inside, they were the ones in the spotlight.  They were dominating the popularity contest as nearly everyone came up to them to say hello.  

I wondered yet again how we had not known them before.  Were we really such divas as to only talk to people who were necessary?  It seemed that we were the stuck up snooty ones.  Not that I could be too surprised seeing our glorious leader sniff the air having encountered something banana yellow.  He didn't even realize how much he detested those bananas hyung carried around with him.  He would be on the lookout for bananas in order to crush them and hyung's spirits at every opportunity.  He truly wanted to be in control but without the fear of getting decked.  

Hyung didn't seem to notice yellow nearly at all as he allowed Yujin to stop yet again to talk to someone.  It became awkward as the two of them would smile and people came up to them to speak.  They said their greetings to us as well but then immediately turned their attention on our staff.  

Yujin and Jiwoo seemed not to notice that GD was growing annoyed.  He was slowly turning yellow to match his disgust as the host of M! Countdown almost completely ignored him.  Saying hello and then turning his back on him to give Yujin and Jiwoo a group hug.  I wanted to punch him myself, but sadly idols weren't allowed to punch.  Unless there was a bad guy in our next music video, I filed Kim Woobin's name away for later.  I wouldn't mind hiring him to punch him.  He was a popular actor so it would work for both of us.  At least, until he realized why I wanted to punch him.  I inspected my clenched fist.  My knuckles were a little dry, but I could fix that with some lotion.

Taeyang POV

I'd known something was up when GD had announced the previous night that Yujin and Jiwoo would be going with us to M! Countdown tomorrow.  They'd seemed unaffected by the choice.  It had been a somewhat quiet few days as we were forced to stay home and get better.  Word had gotten out somewhat about our sick escapades.  Our fans had been most displeased and with those devious Yunho and Changmin chiming in on our health we'd been forced into a break.  At least until we were fever and spot free.  

Those jerks had brightly wished us good health in a video.  Everyone had seen it and they had expressed their concern for us gaining both of us high hits on the net.  To think that they could use us to promote their new album made me itch all over again.  Even if I knew those repulsive dots were long faded from my perfect skin, I still had the urge to itch.  

I grabbed hold of GD's shoulders to release some of my frustration.  His flinch made me smile even as he was trying to appear interesting.  He was gazing at the host that actor who was popular these days.  I think his name was Kim something.  Either way it only mattered that I could smile and accept an award.  I didn't need to know his name.  I glanced back at him so I could at least distinguish his face for later when I saw him enveloping Yujin in a hug.  I froze.  This hug went beyond casual.  This hug meant more than just hello I could sense the history and mutual appreciation between the two as their arms entwined.  Even with Jiwoo being pulled into the embrace I felt the hairs on my neck straighten.  I had more to be wary of with Yujin able to embrace anyone she desired.  

I grit my teeth.  I could hug anyone I wanted too!  There were no female idols around though.  My eyes searched the hallway but I couldn't hug my coordi.  That would be weird and probably have the opposite effect of seeming needy.  I sighed there had to be someone pretty around to spark Yujin's jealousy.

Jiwoo POV

Upon hearing that we'd be leaving the house again, Yu and I had been ecstatic.  We were quick to not let on how excited we were.  These divas had been getting us to take care of them for nearly a whole week!  I'd been trying to placate both of us with baked goods, but we could only eat so many fresh doughnuts before one of them found us again.  Then, they would want our doughnuts and there went the three minutes of blissful fried heaven.  Apparently, TOP had a thing for doughnuts as he stalked me for nearly the whole week.  He was sneaky and forever scaring me as he would creep up behind me and take the doughnut from my hand.  The jerk was worse than Jiho.  The others at least I could hear coming towards me, but no TOP would do it on purpose every time.  I swear I should have figured out a way to y trap the doughnuts but then I wouldn't be able to eat them either.  

Even this morning he had crept up behind me.  I swear if he didn't annoy me more than my brother then I'd be afraid Yu would think he liked me.  I mean seriously, it was weird how well we got along when he wasn't stealing my food.  The two of us had taken to silently sitting together.  After I'd discovered that there was a basement in the house, I'd gone down and found TOP's secret room. He'd cleared part of GD's gigantic closet.  One of the older closets where GD kept his 'cheap' clothes.  There was a sofa tucked in there and TOP had seen me.  He shrugged and scooted over allowing me to stay.  After that, when I wanted some quiet time I'd head to the sofa. There wasn't any other place I could hide in that house.  Seeing as I had to share a room and Yu was having too much fun with GD these days.  

The two of them had bonded.  That was mostly why I had sought refuge elsewhere.  With Yu and GD so chummy, Bae was extra broody.  He obviously was jealous of Yu having male friends.  As if Yu and GD were interested in each other.  He was too skinny for her and she was too proud for him.  He wasn't the center of attention with her around him and she couldn't attract lots of muscles with him at her side.  Unless of course they were more interested in him.  

Daesung had been more reclusive than ever. He seemed to be working on crafting new songs and would often call away one of the members to sing for him.  He kept weird hours and seemed to be too self-absorbed to notice anyone else around him.  I'd poured orange juice into his coffee one morning when he was singing to himself staring off into space.  He'd taken a sip and then walked back up the stairs with the mug.  He hadn't noticed at all.  

As for Seungri well, things had gotten weird after Beast had stopped by.  I knew they were going to be here today from exchanging a few texts with Yoseob.  As if he could explain Doojoon's behavior, but at least he tried to help me avoid more incidents.

Yujin POV

Ugh the last few days had been draining, not physically but mentally.....I had constantly had to slap on a happy smiley face around everyone....but my heart was in turmoil.
I hadn't spoken to Youngbae since my botched confession and his fleeing one....I had been sleeping with Jiwoo who slept fairly well considering... I envied her ability to sleep while I lay awake thinking about my feelings and wondering if I could join a coven. That was witches, I meant a convent...the ones with nuns and celibacy and such....at least my ability to push those I loved away would be actually useful.

Things were generally awkward in the house since Beast had dropped by....Kikwang had seemed haunted by his experience and Doojoon angry...no surprise there....as the four members fled the house.
I wondered what had happened while I slept off my sugar over-dose.
Seungri wasn't really talking to Woo, in fact he was sleeping in the same room as Jiyong...much to the elder’s irritation, and he kept demanding I sleep with him once more because Seungri was too 'grabby'.
Seunghyun was....I don't know...never around...he would disappear and reappear out of nowhere....a ghost in the fog so to speak. I had noticed he seemed to be stalking Jiwoo though....I wondered if he had changed targets and now wanted to molest her in the night....
Daesung was hardly around either...just flitting here and there...working on some big project perhaps?
And Youngbae....we avoided each other like the plague....he would enter a room and I would leave and vice versa...we hadn't been alone, spoken or even been in the same room since that fateful day....and it was eating away at me. I missed him, his smell, his perfect teeth, the way his hair went afro in the mornings, the way he breathed when he slept, the way he spoke about carbs like someone obsessed and the way he would cuddle into me at night when he thought I was asleep....GOD, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!

I shook my head and focused on today, we were here for a reason and had to act like Big Bang's staff....though I couldn't deny the attention Woo and I were getting....well we did know a lot of people, we were social butterflies unlike the boys, who were just socially awkward.
"Girls! You’re looking beautiful as always!" I grinned at the voice and instantly went over to Woobin who was charming as always, he wrapped his arms around me and I felt my heart beat a little faster....he was as gorgeous as ever.....Aish and those eyebrows!
"It's good to see you Yujin" he whispered in my ear before pulling Jiwoo into our hug...such a player.
I escaped his hug and turned around to accidentally meet Youngbae's eye, he glared and I quickly turned away embarrassed, he hated me and probably thought I was flirting again....
Sure Kim Woobin was hot, but my dongsaeng was JUST my dongsaeng, I had a crush once but had got over that...now we had a mutual appreciation for each other.....I think.

Zico POV

"Yah, maknae.  It's your lucky day!" I crowed.  P.O turned to look at me unimpressed by my enthusiasm.

"What is it?" he asked still groggy.  I'd woken them all up early to practice for our stage later today.

"Guess who is already at the studio?" I set him up.  He blinked a few times before yawning widely. 

"Who?" he slurred.  He was such a man child.  In this state he almost seemed like the legal adult he was.   I knew that in about five seconds any resemblance to a mature adult male would vanish.

"Your noona," I sang.  His smile cut through his stupor instantly.  Soon he was singing happily and suggesting things he could do for his noona.  He was practicing his aegyo on all of us demanding critiques.  I rolled my eyes.  I didn't care that he could make his pout even fuller if he took a deep breath beforehand.  

"Yah, what did you do?" Jaehyo wanted to know.

"He was actually QUIET!  What have you done?!?" Kyung raged.  

"Aww, but look at how happy the maknae is now!" I smiled at them.  I knew that today they'd be all riled up which meant a particularly tense but dramatic performance of 'Very Good'.  I was the best leader after all.  I always managed to put the groups' needs before my own.  I sighed.  I should take the chance to check on my own noona.  If I happened to have the chance to hug my woman, then that was just a bonus.  Oh the hard work I suffered through being a good leader and brother.  

B-Bomb POV

I was doing as I was told today, I wasn't in the mood to fight lately....things were hard here and we seemed to be constantly practicing 'Very Good'.....I was starting to hate the damn song.
I wondered why Zico was pushing us so hard....maybe he was stressed out about Jiwoo.
I sighed as Jihoon asked me his opinion on his aegyo and I gave him thumbs up, he seemed satisfied and bounced over to hyung who was cleaning his glasses....why did he wear those things anyway? He didn't even need them.

I knew Jiwoo would be at the studio too, her and Yujin were never far apart....I sighed again, damn all I did was sigh.
I had been thinking a lot about Jiwoo, about what I felt and how she felt about me....and I was tired of it. She may have kissed me but in doing so had only played with my emotions. She didn't want me, she wanted Seungri....I had seen it in the way she took care of him.
I was just kicked to the curb and forgotten....it hurt, but in some ways I knew it was best thing to happen....Zico would never let us date, he was too protective and would do anything in his power to keep us apart.
So yes it was probably the right thing to let her go....but it didn't make the pain any more bearable.

Jiwoo POV

I stared at Seungri.  He seemed unaware of me.  He hadn't talked to me at all.  Daesung had only told me that I should give him some space.  I didn't want to but at least working I could distract myself with other people.  Woobin seemed friendly enough.  Yu seemed to have the same intentions as me.  I hadn't told her about my weird bonding experience with Bae.  She would have flipped out.  I wanted them to work it out on their own.  They loved each other supposedly so I hoped they wouldn't be stubborn for long.  If they made up by the end of the day, then I hoped Seungri would forgive me too.  Or I might not have a bed to sleep in tonight.  No way was I sharing with GD or TOP.  The two of them were bad sleeping partners.  GD and I were probably the most awkward around each other.  I got the feeling that he didn't exactly like me.  

I glanced at him and he looked away.  I didn't know what to think.  He certainly had enjoyed us in those maid outfits.  I didn't know whether he was just cold or if he was out to steal my best friend.  He draped his arm around her pulling her away from Woobin.  He seemed disappointed as well.  Maybe it was just me feeling off.  Feeling excluded, I offered to go find supplies.  Woobin was headed in the same direction.

"So, how're things?" He asked.  I looked at him knowing I couldn't tell him anything.  I didn't know him nearly as well as Yu did.  I think she'd secretly dated him as well. It was hard to keep track.  She'd never found anyone to be serious about until now.  So, I didn't know if I could trust him at all.

"Good and yourself? Silly to ask.  You are hosting this show now," I joked.  He smiled.  

"Yes, I am," he said.  I snorted.  Definitely overly confident this one.  

"What? You think this isn't a great gig?" He asked. 

"That's not it.  I think you are just trying to get on my good side so Yu will notice you more," I said.  He narrowed his eyes but refused to comment.  I nodded.

"See, you can't answer because it's true," I said.  He only laughed.  It seemed that my hunch was right.  He was one of Yu's many puppies hopefully trailing after her.  He had the worst timing, there was no way he had a chance with her.  

Zico POV

Finally. Noona was within range.  I knew she was here and I'd found her lurking in a corner I had been warned away from.  The ladies would flock to the lounge in hopes of meeting idols.  I'd suited up in one of the maknae's shirts.  It draped quite nicely around me making me appear almost like a pterodactyl and unrecognizably hideous.

"Noona!" I called out. She turned confused not recognizing me in my disguise.

"Yah, quickly come here," she hissed.  I grinned striding over to her.  Arms outstretched to hug her.

"Aish, babo, your fly is down," she said.  I coughed awkwardly and turned to fix it.  

Afterwards, I still claimed my hug.  It had been ages since we talked normally.  She hadn't been available during our down time.  It was especially unusual since no one had talked with her or Yujin.  

"Noona, where have you been? You know that mom wants to have dinner with us.  At your place," I informed her.  She winced.

"What? You're not still living there are you?" I asked.  How could they stay in that house this long? It was inappropriate. 

"Shut up.  Sorry, Woobin-ssi.  I have to go talk to my dongsaeng," she sang.  He returned her slight bow before she pulled me away.  

"I don't think there is anyone following us," I complained. She released her grip upon my arm.

"Yah, Jiho.  What is wrong with you?" She asked.  I rolled my eyes.

"Me? What's wrong with you? You haven't even called mom in two weeks! Do you have a death wish?" I asked.  She groaned.  I knew her fear.  Mom was not to be taken lightly.  Last time I'd avoided them I'd gotten stuck with a bodyguard. One that protected me from everything including the dangers of grease and carbs.  Those three weeks had been hell as I'd dropped two sizes.  I still drooled at the sight of a bag of chips.  Instinct insisted that I eat them or forget their crispy texture.  

"Dinner? Fine. I'll call them.  I just don't want to tell them truth," she said.  I stared at her.

"You're going to tell them about Big Bang? You can't tell her that!  I mean, I don't know about this Seungri, but you certainly can't tell her! She'd arrange matseons so quick you'd be married in a month!" I warned.

"Of course not.  I'm not insane.  I meant that I want to sing," she said.  I gaped at her. 

"You mean it? You really do?" I asked.  I had urged her to try many times, but she'd always been avoidant.  Wanting to make our parents happy by following their wishes, it was selfish of me to let her, but it made it easier for me to do as I pleased.  She was their favorite after all. The mature and respectable daughter they'd hoped for as I'd been an artistic type that had no head for business unless it was wrapped up in chords.

"Well, maybe.  Oppa has been really encouraging and I feel bad saying no after he's helped me so much.  I just want to try it," she said.  I hugged her then.  She had a battle ahead of her convincing our parents to say yes.  Dad would be difficult but Mom would not agree to it unless she'd been drugged.  

"I'll spread around that demo you recorded then.  You know that this will move really fast? You've got to let me help you pick the right people.  I am not letting you go through the same horror show as we did," I said.  She nodded.  

"Thank you.  You may just be a good brother after all," she said.  I let her hug me before I dragged her off to our dressing room.  I could top the maknae as his noona was bound to be far away.   

B-Bomb POV

I had seen Zico sneak off and guess that he was going to find Jiwoo, I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration....I didn't want to be around when she got here...things were awkward enough as it was and I wanted to focus on the routine not worry about my feelings.
I grabbed a jacket, a face mask and a hat and scurried out of the door before anyone could notice, I needed some alone time.

The backstage was full of people running around like a bunch of hyperactive children in a sweet shop....I had to continually dodge metal poles and people with speakers or carts of lights...UGH, it was getting so irritated.
A microphone stand collided with my head and I nearly lost it at the guy carrying it, he must have sensed my high stress levels though as he looked terrified and apologized while bowing a few times.
I growled and headed towards an empty looking corridor, I should have stayed in the dressing room after all, better to pretend to be happy to see the woman who chucked me aside then beaten by various stage props.

I leaned against the wall in the (mostly) empty hallway, I didn't know how long I could hide here until Zico decided to demand my presence, he had kind of turned into a dictator at the moment, I wasn't sure what was bothering him but it was  pissing us all off.
I stared at the ground, my mind a constant swirl of emotions and thoughts; I wondered what I was supposed to do with myself?
Suddenly I felt the way behind me give, I squeaked as I lost balance and fell backwards, my body crashing heavily onto the ground.

"Uhh-Wha-ugh" my head was banging and I lay on the ground staring at the ceiling above me, a face appeared in my line of vision and I blinked at the expression of horror on the cute girls face.
"Wah, I am so sorry, I didn't know anyone was behind the door when I opened it!" I blinked slowly; I had been leaning against a door...whoops. "Are you okay?" her voice was quiet and had a lovely tone; it made me feel strangely calm.
"Yeah, I'm sorry for scaring you." I slowly sat up and took off my hat and mask, I felt hot and sweaty and I hated the smell of these weird mask things.
"Oh Minhyuk!?" I quickly looked at her in shock, she knew me? By real name? I stared at her for a moment trying to recall her face...
"MINZY?" I gasped in shock, she looked so different...so much older and seriously cute yet y at the same time.
She grinned at me and helped me to stand "How are you? You look great! Well when you’re not laying on the floor...” She laughed and I found myself laughing with her, she was still funny.
"Thanks Min, I gotta work hard, same as you...it's the life of an idol I guess" I sighed and gave her quick look up and down, she noticed and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.
"Like what you see?"
"Yeah" I smirked and she seemed surprised I had been so blunt, she smiled though and I thought I noticed a small blush creep up her face...I was probably kidding myself, it's not she would care about my opinion.
"You like what you see?" I asked giving her a cocky grin; she gave me a serious look and scanned my body from top to bottom.
"Hmm....yeah you’re alright" she smacked me on the arm playfully and stuck her tongue out
"Way to crush a guy’s ego Min" I rolled my eyes and we both laughed....it felt good to just laugh.

We talked about nonsense for what like a few minutes before I heard my phone go off, I grimaced and she giggled as I answered the phone
"Yes Zico..."
"Uhuh...." Ugh why was he raving at me again?
"Alright" I ended the conversation and went to put my phone back in my pocket, but Minzy suddenly grabbed it out of my hand.
"Wahh Minzy, give it back! Zico will kill me if I lose a phone again" She laughed and easily escaped my feeble lunges at my phone.
Aish this girl, she was messing around on MY phone and jumping on chairs out to keep away from me....what was she? A mountain goat?
Suddenly she threw my phone at me and I nearly dropped it, "I put my number in, text me anytime you want to hang out!" She grinned and skipped out of the room....just like that....I stared at my phone dumbstruck for a minute before checking to see if she was telling the truth. It seemed she was.
I couldn't help but smile, it would be nice to have someone to hang around outside of a bunch of smelly guys.

Jiyong POV

I could tell this Woobin guy was checking out my Yu, there was no way I was letting him attach himself to her like some sordid limpet....plus his eyebrows were weird, I guess he took lessons from hyung...but with added pointy-ness.
There was enough tension in the house without Youngbae or hyung getting pissy over this 'actor' if you can call him that...
I glanced at Jiwoo to see if I could gauge her feelings on mister charming here, she happened to glance my way and I quickly pretended to look away.....I was pretty sure she hated me. I guess she thought I had made her and Yujin's lives more difficult and maybe she felt worried I was trying to steal Yujin away from her.
It wasn't my plan too, I just wanted someone I could hang out with....and surprisingly Yujin was that girl. She liked fashion, shopping, gossip and facials...the things I liked.
The guys wouldn't partake in my fun activities, and girls tended to be too clingy usually....but Yujin....she just wanted to enjoy herself.
Plus she was anything but needy, she wasn't my type of girl, too boisterous and demanding....she also attracted too much attention, it was nice on the odd occasion, but on a girlfriend basis? Hell no, I needed the spotlight.

I sighed and quickly went over to Yujin, casually draping my arm around her and moving her away from the razor-sharp cheek boned man, damn him.
"Thanks" She whispered and I nodded, I wouldn't want some creepy guy messing with my mojo either.
I heard Jiwoo offering to get supplies, supplies? Was this a camping trip? I shrugged and watched her walk away that Woobin guy following her jeez, seems he was after any bit of skirt.
However with her gone, it meant I could get on with my plan, I mentally awarded myself with a medal.
"Yu will you get hyung and Dae to the dressing room and help them out? I need to talk to Ri..." She nodded and I saw her look at Youngbae, "I will tell him to follow you" She breathed a sigh of relief and quickly hurried over to everyone's favorite ship ToDae...cute.
"Yo Bae" I hit the back of his head for attention and he gave it to me instantly
"WHAT!?" Wow, what crawled up his ?
"You need to follow hyung to the dressing room, I need to talk to maknae" I pointed and at hyung and Youngbae decided to maturely flip me the bird....seriously this guy had issues lately....Yujin issues.
He left though, his posture and walk were tense and I knew he was pissed....ah well.
I turned to the maknae who seemed in a world of his own, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the nearest room, and it was time to work.

I walked down some corridors with Seungri following, though you couldn't tell it was him...I had pulled a wool hat over his head and made him wear a huge puffy jacket, he also had some huge sun glasses on....he looked like a rubbish bank robber. "Hyuuung, why am I dressed like this? Where are we going? What are you making me do?" I groaned, he was such a whiny child at times....
I said nothing until we reached our destination, I grinned evilly and turned to him "Look Ri, I need you to do something for me...and it's important." He looked at me with distrust and I sighed "Please Seunghyun" He widened his eyes as I called him by name, but at least he knew I was serious.
He nodded and I continued "I need you to stand here against this wall, just pretend to play with your phone or something, but don't say anything, don't move and do not show your face okay? No matter what happens...unless of course I tell you...understand?" He looked scared but nodded again, I sighed.....What I was going to do would cost me some of my hard earned reputation, but desperate times called for desperate measures.
I watched him lean against a wall and stare at his phone, but I could feel his eyes on me as I turned away from him and walked to a door a few steps away.....I must be crazy.

I knocked on the door and it opened slightly, I smiled at the guy and pushed through the door, I looked around the guys hanging around the dressing room and my eyes fell upon my target, I grinned and went over to him.
"Yo, we need to talk outside" He glanced up at me and sighed as he got up, I felt a mixture of emotions as I led the way out of the room and back into the corridor.
I pulled the guy around to face me and thus face away from Seungri who was peering from his glasses in our direction.
"What do you want hyungnim?"
I smiled casually and looked at my nails "I need to speak to you about Jiwoo, are you two together now Doojoon?"
He glared at me and I noticed his hands curl into fists....Seungri also had stood up straight and I prayed he didn't leave.
"Well" I urged
".....No, why do you care?" He snarled at me and I couldn't help but sneer, little needed putting in his place
"Did she say she cared for another?" I said it fairly loudly, just to make sure my maknae could hear it, he had dropped all pretenses of playing with his phone to openly stare.
"How the do you know that? Don't tell me you’re the guy" He snorted in derision and I cocked an eyebrow, did he not think I was man enough or something.
"Because I am that guy" I was lying but he pissed me off "And every time I make love to her, she tells me how much better I was then you...and how she can actually feel my " I may have taken it too far as I watched this glassy expression appear on his face and his breathing become rapid....oh crap.
He came towards me with that 'I will kill you' look, but I had prepared for this, my beatings from hyung had turned me into a weakness seeking machine....and as he stepped closer, I kicked my foot up hard and fast, watching in delight as it collided straight with his nut sack.
"HAH TAKE THAT!" I screamed in delight as he sunk to the floor cradling his manhood.
However I wasn't going to wait to get pummeled by an angry maniac, so I sprinted to Seungri and grabbed his arm, pulling him along as we fled the scene of the crime.

Five minutes later Seungri and I were hiding in a room, panting heavily like we had just been practicing the real life version of fan-service.
"Hyung...what the hell did you do that for?" he was grabbing his sides and I had to laugh at his cute face, he looked a mixture of annoyed and confused, it made for a perfect photo moment...sadly I had forgot my phone.
"Hyuuuuuung" he whined again and I sighed, you would think he had figured it out....maybe he was just playing dumb.
"I was tired of you moping around, you’re causing tension with the group and I needed to fix the situation. I knew Jiwoo wasn't ever going back to Doojoon because she's nuts about you, Yujin told me before you ask....so I figured you had best hear it from the horses own mouth so to speak." I took a few breaths and scratched my head "So will you stop acting like a childish and pent-up Youngbae and just kiss her or whatever, otherwise I am kicking you both out of the house." I glared at him and decided to leave him to his thoughts....I just hoped the kid understood what I said...I was serious about kicking them both out after all. The tension was bad for my health.
I walked out the door leaving him behind, he couldn't stay long since we had a show in about 30 minutes but he could a few minutes to decide what he wanted.
I stretched and went to turn right, but I felt myself bump into something hard.
I turned my head slowly, a strange sensation crawling up my neck as my eyes met with black furry face....
For a second I couldn't move, and then I saw the hairy thing shake a bunch of yellow bananas at me.
"G-G-GORILLIA!" I screamed and bolted the other way; I was not going to be beaten up by a huge gorilla with bananas...God save me please!

TOP POV

"HAHAHAHAHA" I snorted and laughed some more, what an idiot.
I took off the gorilla mask and gave myself a pat on the back, the skinny jerk had been crushing my bananas and I had needed revenge....and luckily for me Jiyong was terrified of Gorillas....
The costume was of terrible quality but it still had worked a charm. Ahhhh, victory tastes so sweet.
I took off the rest of the suit quickly and shoved it in my bag nearby....now I just had to visit the make-up noonas and pretend I knew nothing about this....heh.
Tonight would be a great show.