A Big Splash

Did You Hear That Bang?

Taeyang POV

I could not stop my fingers from scratching.  I was disfigured and at the very least, I could make myself feel better by itching these awful red blotches.  It was like I was covered in pimples like an overly hormonal teenager.  Why was I cursed with this pox?  I wanted to know who was responsible for this!  I would press charges and sue for them ruining my body.  I couldn't attract fans looking like a hideous monster!  I was ruined!  

Daesung POV

I flexed my fingers to stop myself.  I was losing my mind. I had to stop itching.  I heard hyung and turned to see him in the same position I'd found him in.  Crouched in the shower, only the water was now off.  I squinted my eyes in disbelief.  Was he crying?  

Jiwoo POV

I woke up after being bounced.  I felt really awful like my stomach was all acid.  I flipped on a light and saw Seungri half and sitting on the bed.  He must have come in for clothes, but he was itching?  I looked closer and saw he was covered in a rash.  

"Seunghyun, look at me," I said.  I cleared my throat my voice was extra husky this morning.  His head turned in my direction and I saw his face was covered too.

"Ok, you need to stop.  RIGHT NOW!" I said.  He ignored me and I had to grab hold of his hands.  He looked at me pitifully.  

"Babo, you have chicken pox," I said before he could protest.

"I had them when I was little.  I don't know where you got them, but you do," I said.  He tried to free his hands so he could scratch again.  

"Yah, stop.  You can't scratch! You'll get scars.  Do you want scars all over your body?" I asked him.  I hoped scaring him would work.  

"But it itches!" he said.  I rolled my eyes as if that was an explanation.  

"Look at me, you are not going to itch," I said.  He pouted and I sighed.  He was trying to use his aegyo on me so I would give him a pass.   I had one trick left up my sleeve, so I used it.  I kissed him.  He was distracted but I realized as he tried to free his hands again my plan was not going to help much.  It still left me here with him and me with no way of leaving to go to the pharmacy.  He broke the kiss and I knew he didn't want to stop.  I could feel the heat from his forehead; he had a fever.  

"Ok, come with me," I said.  I dragged him out of the room and towards the stairs.  I should be able to find someone else to look after him long enough to go to the store.  When we passed the bathroom, I saw Daesung and Taeyang scratching too.  Apparently, they had chicken pox as well.

"Great.  Ok, put on your robe!" I instructed.  Daesung looked at me.  

"Ok, you make sure he puts on his robe. Then, you two have to hold hands and come downstairs.  No itching!" I said.  He nodded and I left hoping that would work out well.  I wasn't sure if Daesung could wrangle Taeyang into being practical.  I thought Daesung may have some blue and purple to go with his red dots.

"Oh, great! Can you check on the two in the bathroom!" I called to Yu.  She came towards us and sighed heading towards the bathroom.

"Have them hold hands!" I called after her.  I came upon GD and TOP sitting on the stairs.  Apparently, they'd been following Yu and decided to stay behind to itch as well.  

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," I said.  

"HOLD HANDS!" I yelled.  They flinched but did as I commanded.  I made sure they went down the stairs ahead of me.  I directed them to sit on the couch.  I arranged the three of them in a circle and made them hold hands so it was a little more comfortable.  I was pushing the chairs and couches closer together because I knew I had to go to the store and if the five of them were holding hands the entire time it would help Yu keep an eye on them.  

Yujin POV

UGH, awesome that meant Daesung and Taeyang were covered in chicken pox too....oh could my life get better?
I stormed to the bathroom and stared at the chaos in front of me...WHAT. THE. HELL.
Daesung had managed to robe himself and was trying to move Taeyang out of the shower who kept smacking at him and hissing like a cornered animal.
BOYS!
I huffed and grabbed Daesung by his robe, pulling him out of the way and behind me, "Look Youngbae, stop being a little brat and get the hell up and into your robe now before I get in there and drag you out and downstairs !"
He looked shocked but I could tell he was thinking about playing me for a fool...
"I give you until the count of ten to get out Dong Youngbae....1......2.......3......4.......5" He was showing no signs of moving and he was back to itching again "6......7......8.......9.....9 and a half..." I glared at him and he dared me with his eyes. "10!"

That was it, I reached into the shower and grabbed him by his ear and yanked, he yelled and whimpered but stood up as I twisted his ear.
"Yahh he is !" Daesung yelled loudly.
"Way to state the obvious Daesung, now why don't you put his robe on while he is unable to fight back hmm?" I looked at Daesung who stood bouncing on his feet before quickly moving to Taeyang who was trying to cover his manhood "Oh Don't worry BaeBae, it's so small I can barely notice it, it practically isn't there" I and he glowered at me and pouted, but I knew I had won the battle as his shoulders slumped....like I was going to tell him the truth and admit he had a good sized walking stick, that will be the day.

Daesung managed to clothe Youngbae but kept itching himself during the process, I noticed there was even blood in some places where he scratched so vigourously...what a dope.
I sighed and grabbed his ear, these boys were never going to learn.
 

Jiwoo POV

Yujin dragged Dae and Tae down the stairs by the ears.  Apparently, they had not been compliant.  She shoved them onto a couch and I went about arranging the guys.  I separated Dae and Tae because they were glaring daggers at each other.  The five of them were all forced to hold hands on their furniture circle.  

"Ok, you watch them.  I am going to get some aspirin," I said.  Yu nodded and plopped down to watch them.  I came back and the two of us had the fun task of making them take turns taking pills.  They seemed annoyed and I sighed.  I was glad I knew more about chicken pox because Yu was not going to have lots of fun watching them.

"Look, I'll be back in like twenty minutes!" I said.  She protested, but I had the keys in my hand and I bolted out the door.  I had grabbed someone's hoodie and thrown it on.  I needed oatmeal and lots of calamine lotion.  LOTS of it.  

Yujin POV

When the hell did Jiwoo become a bloody doctor? I mean suddenly she knew more about Chicken pox then me? She wasn't the one who had to take care of a sick Jihoon when he was 8 and had a bad reaction to the virus.
Jeez he had a fever, was being sick and everything else....our father had been working and mother had been entertaining guests as usual....ugh.
Now I had to babysit five adult babies....awesome.
Sneaky hussy had taken the keys with that plan in mind....well screw her. As soon as she comes back I am leaving these sick children with her.

"I'm hungry" Daesung had started whining, perfect.
"Yeah me too" A chorus of the other four boys had started up and their inane high pitched wails was getting under my skin.
"ARGH FINE SHUT UP!" I yelled and stood up, the boys flinched and i rolled my eyes "Please, i am not going to hit you, now stand up and walk together near the kitchen so I can make sure you don't let go of each other's hands....If one of you lets go the person to your right gets to slap you without repurcussion....and if you all let go...i will personally resort to some punishment. Understood?"
The five morons nodded and i pointed at the kitchen and watched them co-ordinate their movements in their little hand-holding circle....Aish what I would give for a camcorder and live streaming right now.
I followed them and allowed them to stand outside as I went to try to make porridge....it was better then anything else I could do and I wouldn't burn down the house after all.

"Ugh" Taeyang pulled a face and I was tempted to slap him....I had made an effort to cook for them and they were dissing my (lack of) cooking skills.
"This is pretty nasty..." Ah what Seungri too?
"Why is mine so hard and lumpy?" Daesung whined and I could feel my fists balling up.
"Mine is too sloppy" TOP ( I couldn't bring myself to call him Seunghyun still) was picking spoonfuls of the slop- I mean porridge- and letting it slid off his spoon back into the bowl so it splattered everywhere.
I tried to keep my composure but it was with great difficulty....WHERE THE HELL WAS JIWOO??
"Look, you should eat anyway, even if you don't like it...you need your strength." I managed to not yell, though I had said it through gritted teeth.
They all groaned and started pouting in unison....five great big pouting children was my idea of a nightmare.
"Just. Eat." I managed to control my temper once again, but I was getting close to the edge. I needed some help.

They managed to eat their porridge but had scowled and whined all the way through it, much to my displeasure.
"I need to go to the toilet..." I snapped my head around at TOP who was staring at me with annoyance...what was his problem?
"Fine...ugh, Daesung go with TOP to the bathroom, hold his hands, if he scratches, kick him." I sighed and wanted to rip out my hair.
"But that's not fair!" TOP whined as Daesung gave him an evil smile.
"Ahh hyung, no repercussions, you heard her...let's go." He tugged on the elders hand and managed to get up. TOP shot me a 'your dead meat' look and huffily walked to the bathroom with Daesung holding his hand.
It was silent for a minute and I managed to to breath "I'm coooold" Jiyong's nasal voice drilled through my head...
Right I'm done...

P.O POV

Thankfully all the guys were getting better quickly, Min was already back on his feet and looking perky, the others were still snotty and smelly though....specially Kyung.
My little trip to the pharmacy had been well received by the others, I was so smart at times, not only had I managed to leave Zico to babysit but I had in fact been able to buy myself some sweets too. Mmmm, it was so nice not to have to think about exercise for a few minutes. Plus everyone had been so happy with me for returning with medicine that they had treated me nicely for the whole day today!

Yawning I went to grab my phone but it suddenly rang in my hand, I must be psychic. I checked the ID and grinned.
"NOOOONA!" I answered happily, I had been worried about her.
There was silence on the other line and I felt puzzled..."Noona?" I asked cautiously, maybe a fan had stolen her phone? or she had been kidnapped?
I heard a quiet sobbing and my heart froze...my noona was in trouble?
"Noona, noona? Is that you?" Zico must have heard me panic as he suddenly appeared and mouthed something to me.
"Jihoon....I need your help" Noona sniffed over the phone and I instantly felt worried.
"What? Where you? I will help you noona" I cooed over the phone, hoping to make her feel more comfortable.
"Are any of you guys well enough to come here?" She breathed heavily and I could tell she was holding back tears.
"Me, Zico and Min are fine...Taeil is hung-over."
"oh" She paused "Can you three come to Big Bang's house....i can't do this alone..." She breathed deeply and Zico made frantic waving motions at me....he probably thought his sister was in trouble.
"Jiwoo's fine" noona's voice went flat and I wondered how she had known Zico had been there, thankfully he looked a little less manic now as he sighed and sat down opposite me.
"Please Jihoo, I need help...plus I'm sure TOP wants to see you again.." she sobbed again and I sighed, I couldn't ignore noona's pleas...plus TOP wants to see me?? OMO!! I best wear something nice.
"Of course noona, we will be there as soon as possible" I said cheerily and I heard her cough.
"Thank you Jihoon"

"So we three are going to Big bang's house because your sister needs help?"
"Yes"
"YOUR sister...as in Yujin?" Minhyuk looked amazed.
"Yes..." I repeated feeling annoyed.
"OH-kay. Well let's go then." I sighed, Zico had agreed straight away, but I knew he would...after all he loved his noona and liked to see her...Minhyuk had been more difficult to persuade.
But it was done and now we three were going to help my noona out...we were like the three muskateers!

Yujin POV

HA, fake crying...works every time...Poor Jihoon, he was such a er. Now I only had to put up with these guys for a little while longer..."NOONA I NEED A DRINK!" Did Seungri just call me noona?
I'm going to kill him....
 

Seungri POV

I was sat between my hyungs.  They were both distraught to put it mildly.  Jiji was going on about how his life was ruined.  He would have hideous scars and not even the tale of his suffering would be enough to buy back his fans' love.  I rolled my eyes.  Youngbae hyung was worse as he fretted over how this would affect his tattoos.   He truly was different than most people.  I didn't know what to tell him.  He was worried about his tattoos being messed up by these red dots.  As if we could even tell they were there through all the detail and colors inked on his skin.  I was so thirsty from trying to talk sense into them.  I called for Yujin and she didn't seem to hear over my bratty hyungs.  

"NOONA I NEED A DRINK!" I yelled in frustration.  Her neck nearly snapped as she turned to glare at me.  It seemed she did not appreciate my unquenched thirst or that I was ill.  It wasn't just my hyungs who were sick.   Plus she wanted me to hold their hands which meant getting up was nearly impossible as I was attached to these whiny babies for the forseeable future.  

She got up wordlessly and I wondered if she was getting me a glass of water.  My hyungs had stopped talking having born witness to her reaction.  I couldn't be sure if I should fear for my life or praise her for being saintlike in my hour of need.  That would depend on whether she returned with water or any liquid which I could swallow.   Well, most liquids would be acceptable...probably not dish soap which was in the kitchen.  I swallowed nervously.  I didn't know if I was doomed or not.  

Jiwoo POV

I had to go to three different pharmacies and buy all of their calamine lotion.  For some reason in the off season, they just didn't have a large stock of it on hand.  The staff had all nodded sympathetically when I told them my brother had chicken pox.  I certainly wasn't going to say it was my boyfriend or BIg Bang.  I had nearly twenty bottles of the stuff and I hoped it was good enough.  I had also stoked up on all fever reducing medicine, and sleep aids.  I wasn't sure if I would have to resort to drugging them to get them to stop itching, but I was willing to stoop to that level.  For now, I wanted to get their fevers to disappear.  I had bought a few different thermometers even the rectal version in case I needed to threaten them with something.  

I tried to make it back quickly.  I knew that Yujin would be pissed that I'd left her with those brats.  A few rounds of cinnamon rolls and homemade ice cream and she would forgive me.  First, I had to get through the day.  I pushed in the back door depositing my giant load of lotion.  I rotated my shoulders after they were free and hoped the next few hours would feel that good.  Yu walked into the kitchen.  She stared at me and I opened my mouth to say something.  She glared at me with full force and then turned around and left.  I watched as she went up the staircase and I soon heard a door slam.  

I sighed.  I had pulled out thermometers and went about inserting them into mouths.  TOP and Daesung warily came down the stairs, apparently having passed the angry Yu in the hallway.  I sat them down and gave them thermometers.  I ran back into the kitchen and dragged a bag full of lotion in my wake.  I checked each thermometer and saw they were all over a hundred degrees farenheit.  As I took out the thermometer I handed them a bottle of lotion.  

"Apply that where it itches.  Not your whole body because you're all getting a bath from me," I said knowing I had to do that soon as well.  I had stocked up on oatmeal.  

"We have a giant tub in the basement," Seungri said.  I stared.  They had a basement?!? How had I not noticed his before now?

"Yeah, it's a jacuzzi, but that's perfect for a bath," Daesung added hopefully.  I nodded thoughtfully.

"First though, what have you had to eat? Are you hungry?" I asked and they all showed me sad puppy dog eyes.  I sighed.  I guess I was making porridge.  

"Good thing I got ingredients," I said.  I left them alone hoping that they would be liberal with their lotion rather than itch while I cooked.  

I didn't turn as I heard the door open behind me.  I was stirring the porridge waiting for it to cook all the way through.  I heard water being poured and I assumed they would leave.  I sighed heavily wondering why they were incapable of self control.  I didn't want to resort to tying them up even if they deserved it.  I felt a pair of arms circle my waist.  Knowing I could whack them with my spoon, I pulled it out of the pot.

"Thank you," I heard Seungri say.  His face was pressed against my shoulder.  I put the spoon back in the pot.  Even if it would have taught him not to sneak up on me.  

"For what?" I asked.  I felt his arms press me tighter into the hug.  

"For taking care of all of us. I know it won't be easy," he said.  I nodded understanding him but I made him let go.

"Ok, back to the couch with you.  Sick people need to be resting," I nagged him.  He attempted to hug me more, but I shooed him off with my spoon.  I wasn't going to hit him, but he was only going to be more stubborn if I didn't threaten him.  He was still showing his nice side so I figured that was a bonus trait.  

I dished out five bowls and carried them into the living room.  I watched as they started eating and was pleased that they were eating and being silent.  I had heard bits of whining even from the kitchen.  

"I'm going to get the bath ready," I said.  I grabbed the oatmeal and headed for a door they pointed out to me.  I searched the rooms finding lots of closets.  I assumed GD's old clothes went down here to die.  I finally found the giant jacuzzi which could probably seat 8-10 people.  I went about filling it up and turning it on.  I plopped in satchets of oatmeal and waited for the water to fill all the way.  I had some hypoallergenic soap as well in case they really wanted to wash.  The door was closed and the steam coated the air.  Soon, I wanted to get out of that room as the basin passed the halfway point.  I raced back upstairs and found them mostly down with their food.  I collected their bowls and told them to head downstairs.  They exchanged glances and I rolled my eyes.  If they thought I was going to scrub them down, then they were beyond delusional.  Not just for the adult nature of their thoughts, but that I would scrub them down.  If I did that, then they would really be crying like a bunch of little girls.  

Yujin POV

I stretched on Taeyang's bed, it was nice in his room, his bed was comfortable. I had been filing my nails and noticed I had got the powdery stuff all over my top, I sighed and dusted myself off making sure it fell onto his sheet....I had purposely pulled back his covers so when he went to bed he would just be feeling tiny irritating flecks of nail dust in his bed. I knew it was pretty evil but really I couldn't care less right now. I was bored and well what was that saying...'idle hands make the devil's work?'....well guess I was just acting out in by boredom. Where the hell was Jihoon?

I jumped off Taeyang's bed and placed the covers back in place....I wonder what he would do when he found his bed strangely scratchy and uncomfortable.
I heard the intercom go from the hall and felt pleased they had one installed upstairs, I ran to it and quickly answered the call.
"Yes?" I knew the security team knew of Jiwoo and I residing here for now so I wasn't worried about answering.
"You have company...three guys, one says he is your brother."
"Let them in" I replied and released my finger off the button. I grinned to myself and sprinted down the stairs, I barged through the guys who were milling about for some reason and flew past Jiwoo as I slid to a halt at the front door.
"Um...Yu?" I heard Jiwoo from behind me but ignored it as I waited.

The knocks on the door were so loud I thought that I had invited a bull and not my dongsaengs, I jumped in fright but quickly opened the door, only to be attacked by Jihoon in a protective hug.
"Noona, what happened. What did they do to you? DID THEY TOUCH YOU?" He pointed his finger at Big Bang who looked confused and a little bit worried, I imagined they were thinking about how strong Jihoon since I had been throwing my unusual strength around lately....luckily he was pretty weak.
"YAH calm down Jihoon, they didn't do anything, I needed your help with them, not because of them!" I peered around Jihoon and saw Zico and Min looking a little perplexed. I grabbed them and pulled them through the front door and shut it behind me.
"What do you mean help with them?" Min sounded annoyed and I saw that he was looking at Zico run to his sister and give her a hug as she started talking to me quietly.
"They have chicken pox and I am not going to be the one to bathe them...plus Jiwoo is not allowed to go anywhere near them either." I crossed my arms and glared, I had to protect her too....even if she had abandoned me here with these idiots.
"I agree" Zico nodded and Jiwoo rolled her eyes at us,
"So I asked you three to come here to help us with the male bits....unless you want your noona's seeing random guys bits?" I pouted and puffed out my cheeks, I didn't even need to try hard with aegyo, it was a gift.
"AISH" Minhyuk turned around and I knew I had won him over, Jihoon was giving me an odd smile....least he was finally catching on to my plays...it had only taken him his entire life so far.
"So you guys are going to help Big Bang bathe?" I asked sweetly.
"WOAH, don't we get a say in this!" JiJi demanded and looked at me in his diva way....I think he thought he could scare me...oh he was so wrong.
"Nope.....not really...JiJi" I emphasized his 'slave' name and he practically shot daggers at me...so predictable.
I clapped my hands together loudly and everyone looked at me "Right boys, time for your special bath, the five of you-" I stopped and frowned.
Where the hell had TOP gone?

TOP POV

I couldn't stand it, the temptation to itch was driving me insane, everything looked like I could rub myself against it to relieve my frustration.
I think even my manhood had gotten infected as the urge to put my hand down the front of my pants was becoming unavoidable.
I didn't care that Block B were there, or that P.O was staring at me like some creepy fan-girl.....I needed relief.
Jiyong made a smart remark to Yujin and she retaliated but i couldn't take pleasure from it due to my crazy need to itch, however everyone seemed to be watching the sparks fly between Ji and Yujin so I slowly slipped away and slunk into the downstairs bathroom.

I locked myself in and sighed, finally I could itch in freedom. I dug my nails into my skin and itched everywhere that wasn't covered my clothes, though I snuck my hand down south to scratch my itchy bits too.
Strangely it wasn't really the relief I had been expecting. UGH,I was groaning loudly but I no longer cared as I ripped my shirt off and stared at my gorgeous body in the mirror....it was covered in bright red marks and I wanted to cry.
I never showed my body off because fans were already crazy about me...if I showed them how ripped I was they would probably have a nosebleed. I had one of the best bodies in K-pop and no one knew it....I also had the biggest ringa-linga too.
Ringa-Linga...HA if only Youngbae's fans knew what he was truly referring too when he said that.
I shook my head and tried to ignore the itching but it was bad...so bad.
I took my trousers and boxers off to check how much of my body was covered with the evil red marks of plague...or chicken pox as they were called.
I stood there in the observing my spotted skin....everywhere...i looked like some damn modern painting.
"Where's hyung?" I heard the muffled voice of Daesung and put my ear against the door.
"...doesn't matter, we will find him. Just go take a bath downstairs, it will help ease the itching." I think it was Jiwoo who was talking, her voice was more soothing and caring then yujin's who seemed to hate us being ill.
.....wait.....the weird bath would help me stop itching??? YES! I wanted to scream and choom but I had no time, the need to stop the itch was too strong.
I flung upon the door and ran out, I slid into Daesung and Youngbae who gasped at me
"HYUNG!" Ji yelled, but I would not be stopped, I slammed Dae and Bae out of the way and I'm pretty sure Jiwoo screamed and her brother uttered a  few curse words at me as Seungri tried to hold out his arms to stop me.
I was not letting anyone get there first!!! I WAS ELDEST!
I spun around him and I heard some yelling about the 'size of that thing' but I had no time to revel in the compliment, as I turned I happened to glance at Yujin and saw her eyes were lowered and she was biting her lower lip...NO. I had no time to drag her with me, I must run there now!!
As I dived past Seungri and shot for the stairs to the basement, I trampled down them and saw the jacuzzi turned bath filled with oat meal and I didn't hesitate....I jumped in and felt an instant relief as my body sunk to the bottom.

Yujin POV

"omo......that was...wow"
I turned to look at my brother, he was staring at his own body sadly, his whisper had been unusually quiet and I had been surprised so I patted his arm carelessly. "Don't worry Jihoon....his is six years older then you, think how good you will look in six years." I whispered quietly back and he gave me a smile.
"Yeah I will be way fitter then him....but my wang will never be as big as his" he pouted and and I felt sick,
"Too much information there Jihoon" I shook my head and walked into the kitchen.
I had just witnessed the second coming...emphasis on 'coming'....who knew seunghyun was hiding ALL of that under his clothes....I wonder if he had specially fitted pants just for him.
I had to get a drink, there was a lot of things to think about....oh his abs...and I thought Bae had the body, shows how wrong I was.

Seungri POV

I gaped after hyung streaking down the hallway.  I cringed and saw that Zico was covering Jiwoo's eyes.  I was a little grateful for that because I didn't want to be compared to all of that.  Apparently, he'd left the door open so there was a small jam as everyone crowded around the bathroom door.  Zico still had his hands over Jiwoo's eyes.  She was trying to pry his hand off of her face but he wouldn't let go.  I sighed in relief and managed to push past Yujin who was gaping at hyung.  I suppose she was more interested in him now knowing he had the full package.

I watched as the Block B members pushed the girls out of the room and shut the door in their faces.  Well, I couldn't say I was entirely disappointed because I didn't want Jiwoo to have to be around my y hyungs, but now it was really awkward as they stood there watching us strip.  I didn't feel too weird since it wasn't like we didn't go to public baths, but it just felt embarrassing because we were covered in pox.  I was grateful when I sunk into the water that it covered me.  

Zico POV

I felt a breeze heading our way. I turned my head and saw a man running towards us.  Eyes wide I saw my innocent noona completely unaware she was about to be flashed.  I managed to cover her eyes with my hands in time as he ran past us.   My snarl fully formed as he passed.  I mean, he nearly ruined my noona's day!  She didn't need to see that kind of bare flesh!!!  I had the urge to punch his lights out for flashing my sister.  The nerve of this guy with no respect to women.  

I realized that Yujin was staring after him.  I glanced down at myself.  I wasn't nearly as impressive as him.  He must spend a lot of time in the gym.  I supposed Big Bang had personal trainers as well.  They could afford them now while I had to rely on dancing.  I didn't have enough time to lift weights.  I was too busy with our music and learning new routines.  

Noona was fighting me trying to remove my hands from her face, but she didn't know what was in front of her.  No way was I going to let her see that weird ert.  Minhyuk saw our struggle and helped me push her out of the room and Yujin too.  I leaned against the door to keep them outside.  There was no protest but I could hear noona asking what was going on.  Yujin was explaining that TOP had shown up after all.  They walked away and I turned to see a room full of mostly men.  I wrinkled my nose this was going to be a strange day.  I pulled up a chair and plopped down.  Time to watch these weirdos take a bath.  They seemed to be subdued in the bath.  I guessed that this would be the quietest they were all day.  They seemed to be nearly falling asleep in the water.  I wondered how long they'd all been itching themselves.    For the most part the bath went well until they wanted to actually wash themselves.  We did rock paper scissors and Minhyuk got the fun job of scrubbing their backs.  They were making us do it because we were their hoobaes.  Gross.  I couldn't believe he had to touch all of them.  I felt a little bad so I did TOP for him, although partially because I wanted to get revenge on him for flashing my woman.  I really dug into his back and smiled as I thought about how he could have small scars on his back.  

P.O POV

"YAH Zico! What are you doing?" I rushed over to him as he was basically roughing up TOP's back and looking pretty pleased with himself....I guess he was mad because he had nearly flashed Jiwoo noona...still though.. "Your being too rough, he will scar, let me do it." I roughly shoved Zico away from TOP's precious body and took over the duties of gently scrubbing his back.
"Oh that's great" I had to try to keep a serious face at TOP's words, he was complimenting me and I couldn't be happier!
"Thank you..." I mumbled quietly as I scrubbed over his shoulders, my hero was so incredibly toned, he was like a perfectly formed sculpture created by someone like Leonardo DaVinci....
"You can call me Seunghyun or hyung" I nearly dropped the sponge in shock, he was letting me call him by name...or HYUNG! I could die happy now.
"Hey looks like Youngbae is falling asleep.." I looked at GD who was looking thoughtfully at Taeyang laying in the water...oats...whatever this was.
"Poor guy has been itching like crazy" GD continued and gave a look to TOP, I mean to Seunghyun.
"Hmm, you know um Jihoon is it?" Seunghyun asked me
"Yes" I could only utter one word, he knew my name! This was amazing...maybe Yujin had been talking about me?
"I feel bad for Youngbae, would you mind just scrubbing his neck and shoulders? Poor guy can't reach them with his short arms" I stopped washing Seunghyun and felt uncomfortable, I didn't want to really touch Taeyang....he seemed kind of grumpy "Please, for me?" I sighed, Seunghyun was asking a personal favour and I could not deny him....no matter how utterly freaked out I was by the idea.
I got up and shuffled over to Taeyang who was slowly sliding further down into the mixture.....maybe he will stay asleep...PLEASE stay asleep I begged silently.

Taeyang POV

The tub was soothing.  I felt myself melting and my eyes fluttering closed.  I woke up to someone touching my back.  My arms splashed in the water as I woke up.  I felt hands on my skin.  The sensation was weirdly soothing and itchy at the same time.  I realized that P.O was washing my back.  The awkward stare we shared made us both more uncomfortable.  We both looked away quickly and I pretended like this wasn't weird.  

Not that this had never happened before, but usually before someone touched me I knew they were going to.  This was a little unsettling and I hoped that it would end soon as I imagined myself in anywhere but here.  I heard snickering and I realized that the members were laughing at me.  They'd obviously talked this guy into washing me while I was asleep.   I got a glimpse of GD and pointed at him in horror.  The look on his face was enough to make up for this weird situation.  He seemed completely defeated and I knew that I was still going to enjoy GD in crisis.  I really needed to take a few photos in case I needed to get him to cry at some point in the future.

Zico POV

I watched silently as they all washed themselves.  This was like some of the worst imagery I had ever seen.  I didn't want to know what all of their bits looked like, but if I didn't see them that it meant my noona might have to instead.  I was not going to let that happen.  There was no way I was having them flash their bits at my noona.  Even if I had to dress them all myself, I would make sure there was no more flashing going on in this house.  Unless of course Yujin wanted to see me for anything really.  I wouldn't mind showing her a little extra skin especially after that kiss.  It was all I could think about and then she just teases me more.  I show up hoping to at least get a chance to see her and I'm stuck babysitting a bunch of sick morons.  

I sighed.  At least P.O had the worst job of touching Taeyang.  Poor maknae, I supposed I could buy him a drink later.  He would probably deserve it the way he managed to remain nice and accommodating towards everyone.  Truly, he was the best with our fans as well.  He was always so chipper and willing to do anything to keep us happy which meant that the fan were even happier to see us all.  Although, it was entirely possible that they would rather see me brooding.  They adored all of my angry faces.  

After an hour of steamy hell with these guys, they finally showed signs of wanting to leave.  I was grateful and monitored them all closely.  They all left covered properly in a towel.  Although, Minhyuk and I both made sure to swaddle TOP in an extra layer.  He grunted, but didn't complain when P.O asked what his fans would think of him flashing women.  The five of them made their ways to their rooms.  I went in search of my noona and Yujin.  I thought maybe they could do with a drink as well.  Instead I found, Yujin giggling next to a barely covered Taeyang.  They were in the kitchen together and she was rubbing lotion all over his body.  I glared daggers at him and my heel.  I grabbed P.O by the arm and hauled him outside.  Minhyuk came along soon after looking equally annoyed.  The three of us silently got in the car and drove off.  I think we were going to need a few bottles tonight.  

Taeyang POV

After the longest back scrubbing known to man ended, I was finally able to leave.  I got out of the tub ignoring all the smirks.  I wrapped a towel around myself and made my way upstairs to find that magic lotion.  I hoped that it would make me feel good long enough to fall asleep.  I ran into Yujin upstairs.  She stared at me surprised, but I ignored her.  I wanted the magic lotion.  My hands fumbled with the plastic bags and I struggled to pick up a bottle with my pruny fingers.  I managed to get it open and start rubbing it on my arms.  

My back started to itch and I struggled trying to reach.  I was desperate to reach, but I couldn't.  That P.O had made my back more irritated and now I was suffering the consequences of falling asleep in the tub.  I heard a squeaking noise coming from behind me.  I craned my neck to see Yujin was trying not to laugh at me.  I wondered what was so funny.  Did she like seeing me in pain?  I frowned and then had a brilliant idea.

"Pretty lady, will you help me?" I asked turning on the charm.  She smiled at me and I knew that even covered in spots I still had appeal.  I smiled widely at her hoping that she would find me cute.  She took  the bottle from me and I watched eagerly as she squirted lotion on her hand.  

"Thank you pretty lady," I said.  She rolled her eyes but I didn't care because she was rubbing the magic lotion on my back.  I sighed and tried to keep myself from in pleasure.  It felt amazing and I couldn't help making some noise.  She didn't seem to judge me and I was relieved.  

"You are much better than the maknae," I said and heard her giggle.  I guess she hadn't realized that we'd made him give us massages after long practices.  He was sort of crap but the satisfaction was in his protests and irritation rather than soothed muscles.  

"Ok, turn," she said when she finished my back.  I turned around confused. She was done but maybe she wanted to see the look on my face.  I was feeling pretty amazing right now. 

"Hold still," she said.  I stared in shock as she got more magic lotion and her hands moved towards my chest.  I in a breath when I felt her massaging my abs.  I had trouble controlling myself because I didn't want to lose control now, but she was smiling as she touched my abs.  She looked up at me and I felt my mind swirling.  I wanted to kiss her again.  A proper kiss this time, but I was sick and I was pretty sure I still had a fever and I really did not want her hands to stop with the magic lotion.  I stared helplessly at her as she touched my irritated skin.  

Jiwoo POV

I was nearly done changing Seungri's sheets.  I had decided I should use the time they spent in the bath to start some laundry.  I was tucking in the new ones when Minhyuk appeared.  I ignored him and finished.  He seemed to want to talk to me.  I knew there was a lot we could talk about.  How I'd kissed him more than once.  I didn't know how to tell him I was confused without hurting his feelings.  

"Woo, I just want to know how you are," he said.  I smiled at him sadly.  I didn't exactly know how to answer that honestly.  I sighed and towed the bundle of sheets behind me to the laundry chute.  I could wash them later.

"I'm fine," I said.  Other words would just betray me right now and I didn't want to have a discussion of my feelings right now.  I had kissed Seunghyun earlier and I was majorly confused.  He was quiet.

"That's all I wanted to hear," he said.  He seemed disappointed and I knew why, but I couldn't tell him everything right now.  That I had feelings for someone else too? He would not want to hear it and I didn't want to tell him.  He held my hand for a moment before he squeezed it and let go.   I watched as he walked away and I knew that I'd hurt his feelings.  I sighed, I might as well do Daesung's room too.  

Daesung POV

I made my way into my room.  I found Jiwoo in there.  I was surprised, but I saw her changing the sheets.  

"Oh, sorry. I changed all the others too.  I thought you might be more comfortable in clean sheets," she said.  I smiled at her.  She was really sweet.  

"Thank you," I said.  She smiled and I leaned down to help her. 

"Oh, Daesung, your towel is loose," she said.  I blushed and realized she was right.  I grabbed it and fixed it so that it wouldn't fall down anymore.  

"S-sorry," I said flustered.  I knew that my face was a deep red.  She shook her head wanting to dispel my embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it.  I know you'd be wearing clothes if I wasn't in your room right now," she said.  I smiled at her gratefully.  She was being really nice to me.  I wondered if I should press my luck. 

"Um, if it's not too much trouble, could you, could you...?" I started to ask before I blushed again when I looked her in the eye.  She must have seen the bottle of calamine lotion I'd brought with me upstairs.

"Could I apply it for you?" she finished for me.  I nodded shyly.  She smiled genuinely at me and I was surprised again.  She wasn't acting weird even if I was only wearing a towel.  I hoped her brother didn't walk in on this.  I think I might not live another day.

"Sure, just lie down," she said.  I did and felt her leaning over me.  I tried to think pure thoughts but it was difficult as she gently pressed against my skin.  I could feel her warm breath against my shoulder and I squeezed my eyes shut knowing that I couldn't hide the deep blush on my face.  

Yujin POV

After seeing TOP in the flesh...THE ACTUAL FLESH....rubbing Taeyang's abs wasn't that big of a deal. He had a great body and all but it dimmed in comparison to what i had just witnessed.
I liked how Taeyang seemed to be enjoying having the lotion rubbed on him though, he had this really cute face and I could imagine him doing that mad foot tapping thing dog's do when you scratch their stomachs.
I looked up at him to watch his face and was a little taken aback by the lust-filled look he was giving me, I suddenly felt very awkward and finished coating him quickly before attempting to stand up straight.
Unfortunately I didn't calculate my movements too well and I tilted forwards as I stood, my chest scraping against his, coating my shirt in lotion.
"Argh! Just great!" I sighed and started trying to wipe at the liquid on my shirt, I had forgotten the lotion was still on my hands so I in fact only made it worse.....much worse. In fact it looked like I had plunged my bosoms into some pink-ish goo. "Ugh awesome, another shirt ruined"
"Do you need a cloth?" I looked up at Taeyang who was openly starring at my chest area, in all fairness I had just had a feel of him, so I would let him look at my pink covered shirt...for now.
"No, it's fine thanks" I muttered and turned my back to him as I started to lift my shirt over my head.
I took it off and threw it in the washing machine for later, I wondered if Jiwoo would have finished with the bedding yet.
I turned to walk out of the kitchen, noting Taeyang's gaping mouth and look of shock....you would think he had never seen a girl in a bra before. I shrugged and went upstairs to get changed.

I reached TOP's bedroom without bumping into anyone, though I had seen Jiwoo rubbing Daesung's back as he lay down, aww, it was pretty cute really.
If Daesung had a bit more confidence and self-worth then he would have made a good match for Woo...oh well in another reality maybe so, however she had to figure out if she liked Seungri or Minnie first.
I continued on and peeked into TOP's room, I need to move my clothes from his room ASAP, we were still avoiding each other like the plague...in fact it was getting pretty awkward.
I rummaged in his wardrobe and took one of Jihoon's old shirts to wear, I shoved it on and went to leave the room quickly.
I collided with something solid as I went to go through the door "OW HELL!" I yelled as I stepped back and rubbed my nose, I glared at TOP as he slunk into the room and closed the door behind him.
"We need to talk" he stated as he walked past me covered head to foot in towels, he looked like a walking mummy, the Egyptian kind not the mother kind.

"No I don't think so!" I answered shrilly, trying to avoid any conversation with a man who had basically called me a cheap harlot.
"Yes we do, it can't go on like this...your avoiding me and have been ever since that stupid meet and greet with the fans....you didn't have a lift that day did you." I know he was not really asking a question so I chose to remain silent.
"I'm sorry Yujin, I don't think your cheap or anything else I said....in fact I think your pretty classy and funny. You didn't kill any of us guys so you obviously have a good heart...even though some deserved your anger..."
"Like you..."
"Aish, I tried to save you various times.....don't blame me for all of this." Seunghyun sighed and I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, he looked so defeated. "Look, I'm sorry for saying the stuff I did and for getting you and your....boyfriend wet."
Boyfriend? What boyfriend? "Do you mean Zico? Aish,he is not my boyfriend...he is Jiwoo's baby brother for heaven's sake...." I crossed my arms and tried to not let the sadness overcome me. Zico would probably never be my boyfriend.
"Oh, then sorry for that too" I scoffed at him, he sounded anything but sorry.
I watched him stand up and he turned away from me and pulled off the towels covering his upper half "Would you mind putting the cream on my back, its a to do and I don't want any of the guys hands on me...they always get to....touchy when they get to touch my skin."
I could barely breathe myself, I stood there in utter shock, even his back was perfect, the lines of his muscles were so incredible that I wondered if they real...can you get fake back muscles?
"Yujin?" He turned back to me and gave me a full view of his chest, OH MY-
"What's the matter? Too y for you?"he smirked and his big ego finally managed to snap out of my stupor, I nodded at him and grabbed the bottle of lotion, squeezing some on my hand I edged forwards towards him.
I stood in front of him waiting for him to turn around, but he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand and put it against his stomach, I gasped as he used my hand to smear the lotion over his body...and making sure my fingers felt every harden plane of muscle. He made a deep groaning noise and I started to feel very hot, I think I was even sweating.
I felt something funny happening with my nose and casually dabbed at with a finger, I checked the finger and saw it covered it with blood.
"YAHH!" I screeched and jumped back from him, he stared at me weirdly as I covered my nose and ran from the room.

I literally ran into Jiwoo as I sprinted out of the room and she fell against a wall "What the hell is wrong with you!!!"
"I need the..bathroom" I mumbled as I continued to cover my nose, ugh this is sooo gross "TOP needs some help, please help." I pointed at his room and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and leaping towards the tissue paper.
A few minutes later I was sat on the toilet seat with two bits of toilet paper up my nose.....I thought this kind of crap only happened in manga's.....I groaned and hung my head in shame.
"Yujin? Would mind getting me and Dae a drink?" I heard Seungri's voice from the other side of the door,
"OH and ask her to make some chicken soup!" I heard Jiyong yell from somewhere.
I groaned loudly, tonight was going to be a long night for both me and Woo....well hope they like overcooked chicken soup.

Jiwoo POV

I stared at the door Yu had slammed.  What was up with her?  I shook my head to stop myself from thinking about it.  Instead, I made my way down the hall to TOP's room.  I saw him making weird faces.  I raised my hand to knock.  Then I knocked harder...he finally looked at me.

"Uh, what happened to Yu?" I asked.  He seemed a little surprised.  

"I don't know. Can you help meeeeee?" he whined? What? What was going on? Was TOP using aegyo on me?  I was a little horrified.  I mean, I know that he does it for fans and all, but this was unexpected.  He was so gruff all the time.  I mean, he'd been shouting earlier about him using the tub first.  He'd sounded a bit scary like he might kill for the right of first bath.  No, no my mind was shutting down from aegyo exposure.  What was this?  

I focused and realized he was smiling at him quiet happily.  I extended my hand for the bottle of lotion.  He gave it to me and stuck out his tongue? What was going on here?  What was this weird change in his attitude? We were friends?  I shook my head not knowing what to say.  I motioned for him to turn around, but he shook his head.

"NO, you have to do the front side.  Yujin didn't do it all!" he said.  I sighed.  This was getting annoying.  If he kept making faces at me, then I was going to try to give him an indian burn or something.  He was really like my little brother.  I wondered how Yu could possibly like this guy.  I ignored the icky feeling of touching his chest.  It was a little sweaty and warm because he probably still had a mild fever.  I added that to my list of things to do for the sickies.  

I couldn't help noticing that this was awkward for him.  I supposed he wasn't used to people touching him.  He had a well known habit of not showing his bare skin especially the parts I was rubbing.   I wondered if he'd fought with Yu over this?  Maybe he'd mad her cry this time.  She'd certainly been upset by him before.   Geez he was too much like my brother.  Zico was always making women cry too.  I mean, really where these two related?  Did I have a long lost oppa? Oh my...no.  I am not going to go there.  That would be too weird.  

"Ok, turn around," I said.  He pouted.  I rolled my eyes.  Drama queen what did he want now?

"You didn't do my abs," he said.  I huffed in annoyance.  He pouted deeper at me adding in some aegyo fists so I knew he was really sad.  

"But I can see the lotion on them," I said.  He frowned. 

"But she didn't rub it in," he said.  I muttered something unpleasant about him.  I think he pretended not to hear.   I rubbed it in and tried to contain my anger.  I knew if I punched him in his perfect abs it probably wouldn't hurt him.  He was even flexing them right now.  Evil jerk probably knew what I was thinking right now.  I so wanted to punch him.  

"Hyung....." I heard behind me.   Then, before either of us could say anything I felt my hand being pulled away.  I hissed in pain as my wrist was squeezed.

"Yah! What are you doing to her?!?" Seungri was yelling.  I suddenly wanted to punch him too.  He really deserved it.

"Nothing," TOP answered.  He didn't seem fazed by the psycho Seungri who had appeared.

"Aren't you going to let GO!" I protested.  He stared at me for a second before realizing what I was saying.  Instead of letting go of my wrist like I'd hoped, he stepped closer and held my other wrist.  He was staring at my hands without saying a word.  I didn't know what to say at least he had lessened his firm grip.  It didn't hurt and then he finally released his hold as his eyes rolled up into his head and he began to fall. 

"Omo," I gasped as Seungri fainted and TOP and tried to catch him.  He ended up awkwardly sandwiched between the two of us.  TOP and exchanged worried glances.  I managed to feel his forehead and I could tell he had a fever.

"Babo," I said softly.  He was making a fuss over me when he was sick.  

"Help me put him on the bed," TOP said.  I nodded.  We managed to drag him to TOP's bed.  It was more awkward as we didn't want to drop him but he was barely upright between the two of us and we didn't want to let him fall further to pick him up properly.  I'm sure TOP could have managed on his own, but it was too late for that.  I supposed my heart was telling me that even if he had hurt me that I still wanted to take care of him.  Even with my slippery hands covered in calamine lotion I'd tried to catch him.  

"Ok, you stay here. I'm going to get him some medicine," I said.  I raced down to the kitchen passing a weird display of Daesung leaned against the bathroom door.   I opened the fridge and got the water jug.  Then, I looked for some cups.  What divas? Didn't they have plastic cups?  I wanted to stack them and carry more than one.  I knew GD wouldn't want to share a glass even if they probably all had the same germs.  It was about the status for him of having his own.  I sighed.  I managed to carry two cups and the medicine and the jug back up the stairs.  I poured some for Daesung who had a vacant stare.  

I handed him some pills after I checked his forehead.  He was warm too.  I took the cup back and watched as he lumbered back into his room.  I found GD and gave him his own cup and pills and left.  I didn't want to wake the diva.  I hoped he would just take them when he found them.  

Seungri POV

"Hyung...." I said shocked.  Hyung was having Jiwoo, my Jiwoo touch his body?  How could he do this to me?  How was I ever going to live up to those perfect abs?  I was angry with him for ruining my chances yet again with a woman I liked.

"Yah! What are you doing to her?!?" I burst out.  I couldn't control myself.  I was torn between wanting to punch hyung and pull Jiwoo away from him.  I ended up somewhere in between holding onto her.  He said nothing and I felt my anger growing.  Then, Jiwoo was yelling at me to let go of her.  

I stared at her realizing that I was holding on too strongly.  I realized I had lost control and I was hurting her.  What was wrong with me? I picked up her other hand to look at her.  I wanted to make sure I hadn't hurt her at all.  I didn't want to hurt her.  I had to apologize---then I out.

I woke up in hyung's bed.  Oh crap.  This was embarrassing.  I had fainted in front of her?  Where was she?  I didn't want her to see me weak like this.  I sat up to look for her.  I might as well get this moment over with. 

"She's not here.  She went to go get you medicine," hyung said.  I stared at him nodding blankly. 

"You passed out because of your fever," he was saying.  I stared at him listening.

"Maknae, nothing happened.  You know she really likes you.  She was really worried about you," hyung said.  I swallowed feeling foolish.  Hyung didn't want to take her away from me.  Hyung was rubbing my back.  It felt good since he was scratching my back.  Then, he leaned over and peeled off my shirt.

"What-" I tried to ask before I felt him rubbing my back with lotion.  My surprise was replaced with the sense of relief as he rubbed lotion on my back.  

"Hyung, I'm sorry," I said.  He nodded apparently eager to say something else.  

"Ok, now do mine," he said.  His eyes telling me that I had no choice.  I nodded and he happily sat down next to me and turned his back towards me.  I started massaging the lotion into his skin.  He seemed to be happy with this as he made me do his arms next.  

Jiwoo POV

"What are you doing?" I asked appalled.

"Yah! Stop it! He's sick!" I was scolding TOP he didn't seem to care.

"I'm sick too," he whined showing me more of his aegyo.  

"Yes, but you didn't pass out from a fever," I chided him.  He made a face like that wasn't fair play.  

"Move," I said.  He made another face like he was going to sass me but I channeled my brother's best snarl and lunged towards him.  He flinched and got up.  I knew I'd learned something useful from Jiho.  

"Jiwoo, I'm sorry," Seungri was saying.

"Shh, take these," I said.  He accepted the water and pills and I waited for him to swallow.  I picked up the empty glass and handed it to TOP.

"You too," I said doling out more pills.  When I'd seen him swallow, I'd dealt with my brother enough to know I had to check.  Now that TOP was being just as childish I knew how to handle him.  Life around here at least would be a little easier. 

"I can't believe you had him rubbing your arms," I said.  TOP averted his eyes.  At least he felt a little guilty about his behavior.  

"Ok, well, if you have nothing to say, then you can go find Taeyang and give him two of these," I said passing the water jug off to him.  He seemed to think this through carefully before wisely leaving the room.

"Do you feel better?" I asked Seungri.  He smiled at me.

"Yes, thank you," he said.  I noticed that he had his shirt off.   I picked up the bottle of lotion and squirted some onto my hands.

"I'm guessing TOP only did your back?" I half asked to distract him.  I was pretty sure he was going to not want me to help him either.

"Yeah," he answered shyly.  I took a breath and placed my hands on his chest.  I felt a little foolish leaving them there so I started on the left side.  I felt my face growing hot as I stared at his well developed pecs.  It didn't matter that TOP's were bigger because I didn't have feeling for him.  I worked my way down his torso making sure I didn't miss a spot.  I avoided his s which I noticed and then forced myself to forget.  I was not going to have with a sick man.  He was sick.  I was telling my brain to stop feeding me suggestive ideas as I felt his abs beneath my fingers.  

"Jiwoo," I heard him say my name.

"What?" I asked distractedly.

"You already did that part," he said amused.  My eyes went wide as I realized I had been possibly his abs.  I nodded feeling flustered as I used the excuse to get more lotion to avoid looking him in the eye.  My hands worked their way back up his right side.  Finally resting on his right shoulder.  

"All done?" he asked.  

"Yes, if you can do the rest?" I asked.  I wasn't sure how I wanted him to answer that question.  He nodded and I got up to leave.  

"I should probably go check on everyone else," I said.  He didn't seem to hear me as I felt him holding onto my hand.

"Don't go," he said.  I looked at him and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.  Or maybe it was just me wanting him to be thinking the same things that I was.  Crap.  I should not be wanting to sleep with a sick person.  What was wrong with my brain today?   He made room for me and I laid down next to him.  

"I'm sorry Seunghyun," I said.  He stared at me wondering why I was apologizing.

"I'm sorry that I kissed you earlier to distract you--" I said.  He cut me off with his lips.  He was really warm from his fever but I didn't care.  

"I'm not sorry," he said.  I smiled and looked away.  I saw him holding my hand and I focused on that instead because I felt overwhelmed.  

"I'm sorry too because I haven't been calling you by your name.  Well, because there's two of you, you and TOP and I didn't want anyone to be confused," I said.  I looked at him and I saw him coming closer again to kiss me.  This time I felt the tingling sensation spreading across my skin.

"I know.  It doesn't matter to me what you call me," he said.  I shook my head slightly.

"But it matters to me," I said.  I didn't want him to be disappointed I was using his stage name.  Or to call him Seunghyun and draw the attention of TOP too.  

"Then, you'll just have to call me something no one else can," he said.  

"Yes," I said.  He seemed disappointed and I wondered if he had wanted me to call him oppa.  He couldn't want me to call him that, right?

He pouted and I waited to see what he wanted.  Not saying anything, he moved and rested his head against my stomach.  I heard him sigh happily and felt him move my hand over his hair.  He wanted me to pet him to sleep.  I smiled and complied with his request until I heard an angry TOP.  

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" We both jerked back to reality.  I sighed and Seungri held onto me but I knew I had to go.

"Sorry, stay here? Please," I said.  He pouted more but I knew he was tired and wouldn't follow me.

Yujin POV

"BOB"
Jiwoo and Seungri both turned in surprise to see me stood at their door behind Seunghyun.
"Ahahaha, what?" Jiwoo said nervously.
"You should call him Bob...then that would define him from Seunghyun." I glared at them both, thankful my nose had stopped bleeding. "Is this needed so you don't get confused when you both the Seunghyuns and Daesung too?
"What?" Jiwoo looked confused and I just snorted at her.
"Nothing....you just stay here and snuggle the guy with a fever...I cooked chicken soup" I watched her terrified expression, I guess she remembered the last five times I had cooked chicken soup "NO, I didn't burn the kitchen....Youngbae aided me" I sniffed and looked down my nose "it is edible too, so I left you three some bowls there" I pointed to the table next to the bed and saw the confusion in their faces....they hadn't even noticed me coming in...too busy smooching...gross.
"Well I am going to be in Youngbae's room if you should stop touching each other at some point...." I huffed and mumbled about them being gross and icky as I stormed back to Youngbae....right now he was the only one I could rely on...how sad is that!

Seungri POV

I grinned up at hyung.  He rolled his eyes at me, but I knew he was jealous.  Probably Yujin was upset to find us kissing because she wanted my hyung to kiss her.  I held tightly onto Jiwoo as she tried to leave.  I hissed at her as she tried to escape. 

"Yah, stop being a koala bear!" she said.  I blinked at her.  Really she wanted to call me a koala?  I raised an eyebrow in judgment.

"Aish, I don't know.  Silly panda, let go of me!" she said.  I sighed dramatically to show my hurt feelings and rolled away from her.  At least panda was better than koala.  I mean those things had weirdly fluffy ears.  I do not have ear hair like an old man.  Sheesh.  That would be unsightly for an idol.  

Jiwoo POV

I finally got free.  I really didn't know what to say.  What do I call him?  Not his name, because well I don't know.  I am just driving myself crazy over the details.  I could call him panda, but well I didn't know if he'd like it.  I mean I was running out of options.  I was not calling him oppa, no way.  That title was used too much on my friends.  

I ignored TOP who gave me a glance I didn't quite understand.  Was that approval?  Or a threat? Did he have gas? I didn't know but I certainly had to go talk to Yu.  She needed to hear what I had to say.  I mean this whole situation was ridiculous and we hadn't exactly talked much since our fight.  We'd sort of been forced into a weird rut of not knowing what to say because both of us were living in this house full of s.  Well, they were all y in some way.  I mean even Seungri hadn't seemed to hate those maid outfits.  

I went down the stairs to find Yu and saw her with Taeyang.  I didn't think anything of it until I saw her hand on his abs.  Wait, what?  Was she putting lotion on his abs.  My mind flashed back to me doing the same for Seungri and I wondered if she liked Taeyang?  This was getting more confusing.  Maybe Yu was just upset because she hadn't gotten any y time of her own.  I mean, a girl has needs right?  

I cleared my throat to signal my presence.  Yu's head whipped around to look at me, but Taeyang had placed his hand over hers so she couldn't pull away.  She was blushing fiercely and I frowned.  She was embarrassed to be seen admiring those abs?  That wasn't right, but then I felt the presence behind me.   I turned to see TOP standing there.  He had an even stranger look on his face than the one he gave me.  

This was not good.  Right now I was in the middle of a Big Bang love triangle.  I could see the two guys sizing each other up and wanting to snatch my friend away.  I stared at the wall not sure if it was safe for me to move.  I didn't want to startle the two gorillas.  I think showing teeth was the proper response but I didn't think it would work in my case.  I'd probably just get tossed aside.  

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I heard Taeyang asking.  I winced expecting the worst. 

Taeyang POV

Yujin had come barreling down the stairs.  She'd been practically running full speed.  So, when she slid into the kitchen, I'd had to help her stop with my perfectly toned muscles.  Truly, there should be more circumstances where I could rescue maidens while displaying my toned body.  Even with spots, my abs were firm enough to prevent her from hurting herself.  Her hands had shot out instinctually and I'd enjoyed the sensation of her hand against my bare skin.  She was breathing heavily and I felt that maybe I had another chance. 

Earlier I'd been to possessed by my desire to itch.  Now, the vile dots had been tamed by the pink lotion. I was enjoying her touch for a normal reason.  I had become the master of my spots.  If only I could get her to realize how much fun we could have together.  I saw Jiwoo walk into the room and ignored her.  Perhaps, I still had a chance, but when she made her presence known Yujin tried to escape.  I held her hand in place hoping the lure of my abs would be enough to win over her desire for privacy.  Then, we both saw TOP and I knew my chances had flown the coop.  

He was irritatingly quiet.  He said nothing.  His face showed nothing and I cursed his eyebrows.  I knew that they helped to conceal his emotional secrets.  It was hard to read his expressions when he had giant caterpillars permanently plastered to his face.  At least, I could make the first move.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I asked.  If I could get him to talk, then I could decipher his emotional state from his tone.  I'd grown quite adept at sensing his mood through his voice. He was a blank canvas facially and one word would give me a clue as to whether I should shut up and head out or hang back and lay low.  

"I wanted some water," he said.  I nodded slowly.  I knew I had to treat him like starving caged tiger.  He was not happy.  I didn't want to be the one to get eviscerated.  It seemed I had pegged his affections for Yujin incorrectly.  This certainly put a damper on my hopes.  I had wanted her for myself, but it seemed that I had some competition.  If you can imagine an emotionally stunted man with a temper as handsome and worthy of love, then I was potentially frozen out.  

Yujin POV

I didn't know how I felt right now, Seunghyun seemed to be staring daggers at Youngbae and I was caught in the middle..and my hand was still on his abs..."Whoops" I said aloud and forced a laugh before pulling my hand away. However Youngbae seemed to have different ideas as he just slid an arm around my waist and pulled me to his side....I tried to move but he seemed to be stronger then I had given him credit, I resorted to giving Woo pathetic looks in hope she would rescue me from becoming some middle man in what could be a Mortal Kombat style fight....OOO maybe I could get them to dress up as Scorpion and Sub-Zero.....Okay I so need to deny my kink for latex covered ninja guys.

No one seemed to move, it was like a Mexican stand-off and I was curious if Youngbae was going to sacrifice me to save him from Seunghyun who seemed pretty pissed right now....Heaven knows why though.
I opened my mouth to ease this situation but someone dramatically flounced in disturbing the atmosphere in the room,
"YAH, I am still itchy! Why did no one wake me? Why do you all have something shiny covering your skin? WHERE IS MY SOUUUP!" Jiyong scowled and pouted at us all before he realised the awkwardness in the room.
"Oooh, I didn't know you and Yujin were together Bae....I thought you were interested in her hyung" He smirked and I felt my heart beat weirdly when he said those words. Seunghyun liked me? Could it be?

TOP POV

For a minute I was taken aback, damn it Jiyong, why are you so damn pretencious....he was such a stirrer. I looked at Yujin's face and she was staring at me expectantly....however the fact Youngbae seemed to be forcing her to stay by his side was making me feel conflicted. I saw Yujin about to speak and wondered what she could possibly say to make this situation any worse then it already worse.

I'm giving up the ghost of love
And a shadow is cast on devotion

She is the one that I adore
Queen of my silent suffocation

Break this bittersweet spell on me
Lost in the arms of destiny
*

Everyone started looking around, what was that music? Where was it coming from? We looked around in confuison...how weird that those lyrics were so apt at this moment.
Suddenly Jiwoo squeaked and looked guilty, she pulled out her phone "Ah, sorry it's me....excuse me" She gave Yujin an apologetic smile and walked off to answer her phone....that was random.

"Sooo....that was weird." Jiyong shrugged and scratched at his neck "So like I was saying I'm surprised you let them get together hyung...you know since you want Yujin to yourself..."
I set my face into a bored look and gave a scoff "Please....I have no interest in her what so ever, in fact Youngbae your welcome to her, she isn't my type"
I waited for a snappy comeback from Yujin but was surprised there was none, I looked at her and she was staring at the floor.....this was new. Where was her sarcastic reply? Her flirty dig at me about me being only into stars?
"Excuse me" I frowned at her quiet voice as she pulled out of Youngbae's grip and disappeared out of the kitchen.
"Hmm think you upset her hyung" I shoved Jiyong and he whined like a girl....damn it what was going on?

Yujin POV

Ugh what was going on with me? Why was I feeling so heartbroken right about now? I mean it's not like I cared about Seunghyun...I sighed as I reached the second floor, where was I supposed to go now? Jiwoo would be staying with Bob aka Seungri, Daesung's room was terrifying, Jiyong was a complete diva, Seunghyun obviously couldn't stand me.....so I was left with one choice....
Well he had to better then Seunghyun......I hope.
I walked away from Seunghyun's room and stopped at a door further down....I didn't know if this was a good idea or not but I had little choice.
I walked in the room and closed the door behind me, walking over to Youngbae's bed I pulled back the covers and quickly dusted the nail dust off his covers...well I certainly didn't mean this to happen.
I pulled the covers back and flopped onto his bed, why was his bed so comfortable? I rolled around on it a little for fun then turn on my side and closed my eyes...maybe I could get a nap for a little while.

The bedroom door opened and the noise woke me up from my little sleep, was it always this dark in here?
"Yujin?" I yawned and turned lazily to look at Youngbae who was looking confused, maybe he thought he had the wrong room.
"Hey" I rolled back on my side hoping to close my eyes again.
"Umm...your in my room" Seriously, did he just like to state the obvious?
"Yup" I replied shortly and snuggled into one of his pillows.
"Are you staying in my room?" Shall I leave?" I sighed at him...why now was he playing prince charming?
"Yes and No" I patted the bed next to me and I heard him chuckle and walk over, closing the door over once more.
"Feeling a little needy of some Youngbae love are we?" He teased as he stood by the side of the bed.
"Shut up and lay down" I grabbed his dressing gown and yanked it, he laughed and fell gently on the bed next to me.
"Are you tired?" I asked him curiously, he looked a little pale and I hoped it was the tiredness kicking in and not his fever.
"Hmm I'm okay"

We lay next to each other in silence, and I decided that perhaps I did need a little affection from a guy...so I shuffled closer to his side and put my head on his chest as I flung an arm over his stomach.
I felt him tense up for a minute and I realised he probably thought I was going to do something terrible to him....that and he must have got punched in the stomach by Seunghyun a few times, so maybe it was a nervous reaction.
"Yah...what are you up too?" I giggled at his reaction, it was kind of cute how he thought I was going to likely cause him pain,
"Nothing....can't I just use you as a pillow?" He fidgeted and I could tell he didn't know where to put his hands right now.
"I guess...." He sighed and I grinned happily, I liked listening to the heartbeat of people, his was strong and healthy, it was soothing.
We stayed in silence for a few minutes as I started to feel drowsy from the hypnotic movements of his chest and the sound of his heart beating.
"Yujin?" I hummed in acknowledgement at him "Do you really think I have a small...male part..."
I couldn't hold the sniggers which erupted from my throat, aww he was so freaking adorable....
"YAH" he scowled and pouted and I tried to control my laughter at his insecurities.
"Omo...sorry....I just never thought you of all people would care what I say...." He continued scowling and I sighed "If it helps....then well....your not the smallest I have seen..." I burst out laughing again.
"Oh that is it!" He growled at me and basically flung on my back and leapt astride me, pinning my arms beneath his hands. I stopped laughing and stared warily at him, he gave me an evil grin then placed his lips against my stomach, I didn't even realise my shirt had ridden up!I
I tried to free myself as I felt him blow air on across my stomach, "Ah ah, Your not going getting free until you tell me the truth and admit my manhood is big" I sneered at his words and he raised his eyebrows at me "No? Okay then!"
He started blowing raspberries on my stomach and I freaked out, it was both tickling and disgusting me at the same time! "YAH YOUNGBAE GET OFF ME!" I yelled and laughed at the same time, trying to free myself from his torturous games.

I managed to stay strong for 5 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore, my sides hurt from laughing and I could barely breathe "OKAY!" I hissed at him "You have a pretty big man sword! Okay?"
"Man sword?" He pulled his mouth off my skin and looked amused "odd expression but since you admitted it then I guess I can let you go.." He wiped my stomach and moved up so he was looking down at me and I suddenly realised how attractive he was....
He let go of my arms and i playfully slapped him but he still stayed there giving me an oddly y look....Oh god what was I saying?
I noticed his lips seemed shiny so without thinking I used my thumb to wipe at them and his eyes widened for a second.
Then before I had time to think his lips were against mine...he was kissing me?.....AND I WAS KISSING BACK!
He kiss seemed gentle at first and I couldn't control myself, it felt wrong and right at the same time and I couldn't help but relax into it...I got so relaxed that I somehow found my hands around his neck with my fingers entwined in his hair....
That seemed to spur Youngbae on and his kiss became needy, I could only give in to him as I decided to stop trying so hard to pretend I wasn't enjoying it. After all, he was a pretty damn good kisser.