Big Money

Did You Hear That Bang?

Zico POV

I regarded hyung with fresh eyes.  He was actually nice.  I didn't know why I could hate him so much before.  He understood me and I felt like we were closer than some of my other friends.  As if he had shown me that life was forever being followed by y men but you just ignored them.  You said no and walked away.  It was as simple as that and I felt calmer knowing that he had my back.  

It also meant I didn't have to hang out with the divas.  They were all up for meeting random women.  I was not as interested in that as I didn't want a one night stand. I'd taken noona's words seriously.  Even Yujin had set me straight.  I didn't want to be a man-.  I wanted a real relationship and I certainly wasn't going to find one by showing off my assets.  I thought I should take a page out of hyung's book and start covering up.  I could still be smoking hot with nothing showing.  

Seungri POV

I trailed along after them.  We'd been deposited at the hotel.  Only now I was stuck with Jiyong as my roommate.  I sighed.  Fun was at an all-time low for me as he would watch over me like I was a baby chick.  So, I was surprised when he suggested we dress for dinner and asked me if I was looking for the usual type of woman.  

He wanted to pick up women? I wondered if this was Yujin's influence or him just wanting to show off his new suit.  He did look suave in it as if he really was a big roller at a casino.  Although, no one would buy him as James Bond with his scrawny shoulders.  His blonde hair definitely made him stand out as he weaved through the throngs of people.  We were meeting everyone else on the main floor.  

GD POV

I was in a fantastic (baby) mood, I looked incredible and I had managed to have Armani to practically myself all because of my darling friend Yujin.
I slung my arm around the maknae, "You look great today maknae" I cooed at him and he gave me an odd look.
"Uh, thanks hyung" I smiled at him and ran my free hand through my hair "Hyung? Do you think Yujin is going to kill me?" I stopped suddenly and gave him a stern look.
"Maknae, you punched her baby brother who she adores...she probably wants to kill you but I doubt she will....I mean I want to kill you for what you did. Because of you all this went down and I got left behind with Daesung...." I glared at him through my huge smile. "But I am in a great mood and am wearing a fantastic suit so I really can't be bothered. What I suggest is letting her punch you in the face when we get on the yacht....that way everyone is happy." I pinched his cheek "Come on, let’s go grab some food and chat up the woman...my there must be some beautiful ladies in a swanky place like this!" I smacked Seungri on the back and led him to where we were supposed to be meeting everyone else.

Yujin POV

"So what do you think of my dress?" I had brought myself a perfect little black dress from Armani; it had sheer panels on the side and showed a lot of leg but the neck line fell above my cleavage.
"Take it off." I frowned at Youngbae.
"What's wrong with it? I think it looks great!" I pouted at him and twirled around.
"It does, you look incredible." He sat down on the edge of the bed wearing the new Armani suit I had brought to match with my dress. And DAMN did he look y, especially with his white Mohawk sculptured perfectly.
"So why should I take it off?"

He pulled me to stand between his legs and gave me a lusty look. "Take it off"
I rolled my eyes, "Jagi, you took an hour to do your hair alone, we only ten minutes before we are expected for dinner and trust me there is nothing I want more than to rake my hands through your hair and strip you ...but I need food. And trust me, so do you."
He huffed at me and gave me a pathetic whine like he was some dog. "But I missed yooouuu"
I ran my fingers over his cheeks, he was so perfect.

I stepped away from him and he moaned loudly as I disappeared into the bathroom.
It was stupid but I had meant to give him his present from America ages ago, but things kept coming in the way and I just hadn't felt right to do it until now.
I searched through my cosmetic box until I found it and carried it out into my hand, hiding it behind my back as I approached him.

He knew something was up though, his eyes were glinting and I could see the gears in his mind whirring away.
"Youngbae?" I walked over to him and knelt on the floor in front of him. "I want to talk to you about something serious."
He frowned at me and I saw a look of worry cross his perfect features.
"Do you remember when I went to America?" He nodded and said nothing, his eyes continued to stare into mine "I know I was an idiot to leave you and it didn't take me long to figure out that fact. I couldn't be without you for more than a few hours let alone ten days. I missed you and I thought if I stayed any longer than I would die of a broken heart. It hurt so much, I don't just mean an emotional pain...I literally felt a physical pain at your absence." I sighed thoughtfully to myself and touched my cheek gently. I realised he was wiping a tear that had fallen from my eyes...I was crying?!

"Anyway....before I came home to you, I brought you something...." I was shaking suddenly, why was I so nervous? I mean he wouldn't hate it right?
I brought out the box from Tiffany & Co and he stared at with a confused look as I passed it into his hand.
"Yujin wha-"
"Open it!" I interrupted him, I was too nervous to explain. He looked at my face before opening the simple box and revealing a ring, it was platinum and had an engraving of a cross with a pink diamond in the center...it was the exact same as my own ring I had got when I turned 18.
"I got them to make a replica of my ring; they did it straight away for me...." I bit my lip and looked down at his lap "Youngbae....I want us to have the same ring because I feel like we are the same person...no...not the same person but I only feel whole when I am with you. You are the other piece of me and...." I took a breath "....OH and look at the engraving!" I watched him pull out the ring and stare at the writing.
"YuBae?" He looked confused again and tried not to laugh.
"It's our names together Yujin and Youngbae equals YuBae.....I uh, got it inscribed on my ring too!" I pulled it off and showed him the new engraving I had done.

"Look Youngbae, the fact of the matter is I love you and I would be honoured if you became my husband in title. Since I already feel like we are one in every other way, I just don't want to be apart from you and I will do whatever it takes for that happen."
I looked at his face and hoped he could see how honest I was....and I also hoped he wasn't freaking out about the proposal.

Taeyang POV

"You're so stubborn, but at least you finally asked me.  I was worried you wouldn't ever ask," I said.  She stared at me pouty faced.

"What kind of response is that?" she glared at me.  I smiled sweetly at her.  She was adorable when she was trying to control me.  

"Ok, OK! I'm putting on the ring!! Besides I could never say no to you," I told her hastily sliding it onto my finger.  She smiled lacing our fingers together.

"You're lucky I love you so much because this is not my style, but I love it," I admitted.  Her hand matched her eyes as she warned me not to .  She didn't have the chance to talk back as I kissed her.  

"I'm so happy I can even go downstairs to show off.  Tell me when the ceremony is and I'll be there.  No questions asked," I said.  She smiled up at me.  I wondered why I'd left her sitting on the floor for so long. I pulled her up into my lap.  She squeaked at the sudden shift in position.

"Jagi," she said warningly.  I grinned.

"What? You just proposed and you won't even let me touch you," I complained.  Yujin stared down at me and when she bit her lip thinking it over, I went for it.  She melted into me and even though she said we'd be late she didn't seem to care much.  

"Don't worry, it's only another ten minutes," I said kissing her check.  That was when she stood up pulling me along with her.  

"Aww, why? We're engaged and you want to show me off.  I knew I was going to end up a trophy husband, but I didn't know my rich wife would be young and beautiful," I said answering my question.  She primped in the mirror again checking to see if I'd ruined her hair or makeup.  

"Jagi, you're stunning.  No one can top that outfit and if I have to go play with everyone, then I want to do it now!" I whined.  She stared at me.  I wondered if my aegyo was too much for her to handle. I blinked at her framing my face with my hands.  She laughed at me.  

"You know you love me," I said and she finally put her arm through mine so we could depart.  Her presence had me wanting to write a slew of love songs but not have Jiyong taint them with his weird vibe.  I was going to think of many ways to romance my future wife, but I knew I'd needed to a little to relieve her nerves.  Her laugh was addictive and I wanted to hear it over and over again.  I knew that I would have to come up with a proper counter proposal.  I'd waited for her to ask but there was no way I was going to let this moment go so easily.  She needed sweeping off of her feet to remind her that she was precious.  

TOP POV

I frowned at myself in the mirror, I was now stuck rooming with Zico and I discovered it was not as bad as I thought it would be. He was quite conscientious of people and respectful of me as his hyung.
"AHHH" I yelled out loud and swore under my breath, this tie was getting on my nerves.
"Hyung are you okay?" Zico popped his head out from the bathroom and I sighed.
"No I just hate ties...I hope whoever invented it choked himself be accident." I stuck my tongue out in concentration, stupid. thing. was. irritating. me.
"Can I give you a hand?" I sighed and turned to Zico
"Sure." He walked out from the bathroom and I tried not to feel impressed by the way he looked...I was surprised he could look that good in a suit. "You look good in a suit. Very suave" I mentally slapped myself, I just gave him a compliment what was wrong with me?
"Thanks hyung, you look great yourself. Very dashing." I turned my head away as he came close to me and started to fiddle with my tie, he smelt strongly of bananas and I wondered if he was trying to excite me on purpose.

"Okay...all done." He stepped away and I turned to mirror and looked back at him feeling slightly irritated.
"Thought you were supposed to be knotting it not taking it off?" I pouted.
"Quit pouting babo!" I gasped....babo? He came close again and I felt his hand near my throat...was he going to kill me? "Okay, that’s better!"
I stared at my reflection again "You just undid two buttons."
"Well done you can count!" He grinned evilly and I scowled back at him "It looks ier trust me. You look less uptight and more natural, like you’re not even trying to be y"
I scratched my chin thoughtfully...hmm perhaps he was right after all.
"Fine" I sighed in defeat "But in that case you need help too." He frowned at me as I stepped closer to him and easily pulled off his tie. "You’re not that type of guy that suits a tie. You look like you’re going to some job interview not out to dinner." I turned around and rummaged through my wardrobe.
"A-HA!" I smiled and turned back to him.

"Okay take a look" I crowed proudly
He walked over to the mirror and gave himself a hard look. "A bowtie?"
I nodded "Yup"
"Okay, but why? And why is it black and hot pink check?" He turned to me and I could see he was honestly intrigued.
"You’re not a tie guy, you more individual and rebellious. You like to stand out and be subtle while screaming at the same time. The pink and black check pattern shows that you’re feisty and willing to bend rules to get what you want. Just like you." I shrugged and pretended not to notice the way his mouth hung open.
"Why do YOU have a pink and black bowtie though?" I sat on the bed to tie my shoes as I thought about it.
"Honestly, pink is my favourite colour." I smiled at him and got up "ready to go?" I walked out of the hotel suite and left the door open for him to follow me through. Hyungs go first after all.

Zico POV

I'd honestly expected hyung to freak out.  He hadn't even twitched at all.  Seungri and Youngbae had said if I tried to undo his buttons he'd flip out.  They'd said it was worth being hit once to see the look on his face.  Only, he hadn't even paused.  Not even the slightest of lip curls appeared when I called him a babo.  

Including that I called him hyung, he'd been calmer that I expected.  After calling him hyung, he was nicer.  I didn't know exactly why, but he'd even itched my hand earlier.  It had been weird that he knew I had an itch, but I'd been shameless.  I'd heard of hyungs being nice and affectionate, but as leader I'd been forced into the position regardless of age.  I thought I might as well enjoy being the younger one. 

Hyung even returned the gesture by styling my clothes.  He had a detailed explanation to go along with it.  I found myself a little touched that'd he had such detailed explanation of his choice.  Only to add that pink was his favorite color.  A man I could respect as he walked into the hallway leaving everything ambiguous.

P.O POV

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" I stared at my gorgeous fiancée (or at least soon to be fiancée) as she slid her arm through mine.
"Yes I think that is the fifth time now." She sighed and flicked my forehead.
"Owww" I winced and squished my face up and made an aegyo voice at her "TAT HUUURTY MEEE!"
She laughed at me and I smiled back at her "You're such a babo!"
"I know, but I am the happiest babo alive because I have the most beautiful woman in the world on my arm." I grinned as we walked down the hallway together towards the elevator.
"Maybe you’re just the luckiest babo then?" She stuck her tongue out me and I put my hand over my heart dramatically.
"Your tongue is like a barb through my heart!"
She laughed loudly and I bathed in the sound of her laughter. She was perfect to me and I would do anything for her.
"You’re so weird." I kissed her cheek gently.
"I know, but I do seriously love you Jiwoo. I'm glad we can be here together." I smiled at her as I walked her into the lift.

"Are you happy Yujin is here?" I looked at Jiwoo and frowned in thought.
"Yes and No. I'm happy to see noona...but I am worried if she finds out about my breakdown she will murder me when I sleep. Also I now have to watch her and Youngbae cavorting about together." I sighed and she pinched my arm.
"They are meant to be, you have to get over it. Maybe she thinks that about us....you would want her to accept us right? I'm sure she wants you to accept the love between her and Youngbae."
I rubbed my nose in irritation "Aish, your right as usual. I just don't want to think of them alone too much. I mean he is a well-known ert...I mean you know that right?" I looked at her and she gave a shrug.
"People change."
"Really? I mean what if he tries y stuff out on noona? He might be some weird maniac into and stuff?" I shuddered.
"Even if he was, which I really doubt it, it would ne none of your business anyway Hoon. Just don't think about okay?" She kissed the tip of nose before the lift doors opened and I led her out.

"Oh there is Zi with Seunghyun." I looked away from Jiwoo and tried not to pout about them being together again...why were they so chummy all of a sudden?
I saw two people move over to them "Oh and GD and Seungri too...." I was less pleased about Seungri being there but I had to play it cool as Park appeared out of nowhere startling me....guy was like a rash that kept appearing.
"Everything fine?" He asked nonchalantly as his eyes scanned the crowd.
"Yes I think so, is everyone here?" Jiwoo looked around, I knew she meant noona specifically....they loved each a lot and knew that even if they argued they would always be there for each other. Just like real sisters.
"Yujin and Youngbae aren't here yet, but Jenson said they are on their way..." He gave Jiwoo a brief smile and I mentally prepared myself as we followed him over the others already here.

Jiwoo POV

We approached the small group, but if it wasn't for Jihoon I would have stayed behind.  My stomach was in knots as we walked up to them.  Jihoon had sensed my mood earlier and set about shopping with frenzy.  Yu and the rest had gone off on their own, but he'd dragged me from store to store.  I felt tired as I pasted a smile on my face.  Seungri and Jiyong barely spoke the polite greetings.  They were obviously preoccupied with women who left Z and TOP who were talking about buttons? 

Those two were weird.  I kind of understood why they were getting along so fast.  They'd realized they were practically the same person with their gruff nature most of all thinking they were the best looking person in the room.  Z at least hugged me before he bopped Jihoon.

"Yah, what are you doing letting her dress like that? Noona is showing skin," he said.  Jihoon cocked an eyebrow questioning his words silently.  I'd chosen a more revealing dress with sheer clinging fabric in deep peach.  As if I were a flower the color intensified around the edges, and I felt pretty.  Jihoon hadn't said much about the dress as he started to accept that I would wear a variety of clothing styles.  I think perhaps he was testing himself by not saying anything about the dress.  Back home, I would have been scandalized for showing some of my cleavage.  The sheer fabric layer masked it slightly, but the dress truly hugged my curves.  I thought it would come in handy later in the casino.  A distracted man might allow me to win. I wanted to have fun but I also thought that if I won anything that I could buy a place for the two of us without my parent's money.  It's not that I didn't have a decent sum, but that the majority of it accrued from assets gifted to me by my parents.  I disliked the idea of them having a hand in our married life.

I wanted to be completely independent of them.  I knew it was a long shot, but I wanted to stand on my own feet.  I supposed that was why I wanted to be a singer because it was a talent that I could hone without them.  The thought of saying no to my traditional parents felt good.  I could tell them that I was living well.  They could visit and all without a trace of a camera installed or a microchip to track my location.  I wanted to be free of their surveillance.  They kept tabs on me and it was more apparent than ever that they knew everything.  They decided we should get married and we would, but it felt bittersweet having them applauding themselves.  It wasn't as if they knew how we felt about each other and I was relieved that Jihoon loved me back.  I wanted to wake up with him every morning.  The thought that we might have children frightened me but if Jihoon was by my side, then I would do anything to make him happy.  

He settled his arm around my shoulders.  The tension in them eased as he lightly massaged the back of my neck.  I wrapped my arm around his waist and he planted a kiss on the top of my head.  

"See, I told we were LATE," Yu was saying from behind us.  

"Jagi, it was worth it," he retorted.  She glared at him, but I could tell she wasn't entirely mad.  She was just wanted to ruffle his feathers a bit.  

"Yu! You look fabulous!  You're right this is way better than couple shirts," I gushed.  I held her hands in mine to give her air kisses.  She tried to gloss over my comment.

"Woo, ah that color.  Are you sure you want to marry my dongsaeng? I mean, you can have anyone you want with that dress," she said.  I grinned tensely seeing I'd hit a nerve before I let go of her hands. 

"NOOna!" Jihoon protested realizing he was a little loud.  He shifted tugging at his suit jacket nervously.  

"What Jihoon? You know I love you, but Woo deserves the best even if it's not you," she continued.  I could tell he was upset as I led him a few feet away. 

"You told her you didn't like the couple shirts!  How could you say that? I declare my love for you and you pretended to like it.  How could you lie to me?" I could hear Youngbae saying.  Yu could be seen smiling sweetly trying to smooth him down literally.  Her hands strayed over his chest, but I wasn't sure it was working.  

I focused my attention on the man in front of me.  His pouty lips gave me an idea.  

"Hoon," I said pouting myself.  

"Woo, what's wrong? Did noona hurt you?" he asked inspecting my hands.  I held back my smile.

"No, it's just I'm sad," I said sighing dramatically.  He cupped my face with his hands.

"What is it?" he asked.  I stared into his eyes which were all concern for me.  

"I want to be alone with you," I told him.  His eyes flickered into burning warmth.  

"Woo, you are with me," he said.  

"But, it's not the same.  Everyone is watching us," I said.  He nodded.

"That doesn't matter," he said.  

"Good," I said kissing him.  I could feel him start to smile as he tried to pull away, but I held him close.  Deepening the kiss even with everyone possibly watching us, I felt him returning the passion.  When we were both satisfied, I stood on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"I love you.  Never think I want anyone but you," I whispered.  I could feel him hugging me close.  

"I love you," he said.  Our fingers swung together as we walked back to the group.

Seungri POV

Finally everyone was here.  The two happy couples ran to greet each other.  I let it pass as I spotted a beautiful woman.  She seemed to be giving me the eye.  Her legs glided effortlessly as she walked towards me teasingly turning back.  I followed her with my eyes admiring her as she walked right past the happy couple.  They were making out oblivious of everyone else.  

Anger clouded my vision.  I was seeing red and I wasn't certain that it was the slinky dresses surrounding me.  Hyung shot me a warning look and I relaxed.  I knew I was tensing up my muscles in preparation to fight.  I took a breath heading towards the bar to get a strong drink.  Hopefully that would calm me down and help me loosen up enough to get through what was going to be a frustrating dinner.  

I headed back towards them and was shocked to see them seated at a table.  Hyung was proposing a toast to the happy couples on their engagements.  I stared taken aback? Engagements plural? I stared at Youngbae hyung who sported a strange ring which matched one Yujin was wearing.  

"Congratulations," I murmured feeling my mouth starting to dry out.  I knocked back half of my scotch.  The burn did nothing to fill the numb spot that was sinking into my chest.

"Oh no.  I am not letting you the fun out of tonight with your morals and respectable unions.  Come on men.  Let's sit somewhere where we can scope out the women," Jiyong hyung was saying.  I could only laugh at the sight of his scrawny form preening as he stood searching for the perfect table.  He found one and I waved my drink at them before I followed after him.  We were seated in practically the middle of the floor.  I grinned stretching out in my seat. This night still had a chance of being delightful with all the beauties trailing about interested in a good time.

"Well, it seems those two divas aren't interested in women," Ji snickered. He amused himself constantly but I let it pass.  At least that meant I had a stronger chance without hyung here to steal the attention with his fully clothed muscles.  It caught my attention from across the room that part of his chest shown through his shirt.  He'd undone two buttons.  I nearly choked on my scotch.

"No way," I said.  Ji followed my line of sight wondering what I was staring at.

"Where is she?" he asked curious as to what had caught my attention.

"No.  Hyung he's showing skin!" I hissed.  Ji craned his neck and I watched his jaw drop in surprise.

"What? Is he sick? Do you think he has a fever? No that's not it. That one time in Japan he was running a temperature he refused to let the doctors uncover anything but his face," Ji was saying.  

"I know.  How did Zico get him to do that?" I asked.  Ji shot me a funny look.

"You don't think..." he said.  I raised an eyebrow wanting him to finish his thought.

"What?" I blurted impatiently.

"That he lost a button to a fan?" Ji finished.  I felt the excitement drain out of my body. 

"You're right.  There's no way he'd do that intentionally," I said letting my eyes return to scanning the floor for long-legged prey.

GD POV

I kept looking at hyung; it was so weird seeing him with buttons undone...had a fan really got so close to him? Should I feel worried?
I quickly looked around feeling shifty, it seemed that there was no one around to grab at my buttons or shirt, I wasn't sure if I should be disappointed or happy about that.

My evil plan was to keep away from the 'happy' couples in the hopes of attracting a bountiful supply of ladies to us...however it seemed the couple table was getting more attention.
Was it hyung? Or Youngbae? It couldn't be P.O and Zico causing that much attention from the ladies, those two had nothing on Seungri and me.
I mean I was sublime....even maknae was mediocre.

I downed my scotch and got up from the table "I'm going to get refills, behave yourself maknae!" I waggled my finger to emphasise my words. He feigned a look of innocence, pfft; if Seungri ever behaved himself I would eat a Chanel bag.

Taeyang POV

The lights flared up as I felt moisture in my eyes.  Everyone was thrilled hearing about our engagement.  Hyung even hugged me.  I hadn't realized that I would be even happier here showing off my unique ring.  There was some teasing about letting Yujin propose to me, but holding onto to her hand I didn't mind. 

I was happy that she and I were finally going to make it official.  The thought that I would be sharing my life with my chosen partner left me in a state of bliss.  Everything tasted delicious and I didn't know if it was partly because of the three bottles of wine we drank.  I certainly didn't want the night to end.  I knew that it would but even now I couldn't remember why I'd avoided coming down to share with my friends and family.  For that was they were, my family and I was grateful to be gaining so many members with one declaration of our love.  

Jiwoo and Jiho were both gracious.  Jiwoo even defended my couple shirts by jesting that Yujin could have gotten me a manlier gem.  Like a sapphire or something not pink.  She'd tsked at her, but in the end she refused to accept that pink wasn't a manly color.  I couldn't argue as she attempted to list the ways in which pink suited me before nearly launching into an adult tale which was better left away from her dongsaeng's ears.  I didn't want to cause trouble even if we were to be married.

They were many details to be sorted out, but I knew it would be worth the hassle.  Yujin would start working and when she got pregnant I would bow out of show business.  I would be the stay at home dad.  Completely supporting her behind the scenes as she nearly run the country behind a desk.  Her heels propped up on the dark cherry wood.  Her blouse tightly fitted against her bosom.  The top buttons slightly askew as her s peeked out while I leaned in to kiss her.  

I cleared my throat.  Whoa. I had to maintain my control.  Perhaps Yujin and I could discuss this thought at a later date.  I didn't think now was the time to mention it.  Her brother kept shooting me looks in between staring at Jiwoo.  I used my new position as her oppa to give him a hard time.

"Jihoon, don't you think you should wait for us to get married first?" I threw out the words.  The table fell into a hush.

"Wh-what? Why?" he said clutching Jiwoo's hand.  I could tell from her facial expression that he was holding on tightly.

"Because she's older.  Isn't it better to let your noona go first?" I said.  He looked between me and Jiwoo before darting his eyes to Yujin's face.

"Noona..." he said plaintively.

"Relax Jihoon.  The dates don't matter now.  Besides you won't die if I get married before you do," she said.  I grinned kissing her cheek.  She smiled slyly at me pretending that the matter was settled by toasting to our early marriage.

"To being married before my little brother!" she cheered.  I noticed that Jihoon raised his glass sadly.  Jiwoo just rolled her eyes apparently onto my ploy.  

TOP POV

I was getting bored; there was only so much cheering I could do in a space of a night. I stared at Yujin and noted how stunning she looked, but I could tell Youngbae brought out the best in her.
I found my gaze travelling to Zico, he smelt good once again....it was strange how his sudden use of the term affected me. It both pleased and creeped me out.
Hmm....I needed another drink.

"I'm going for a top-up, no pun intended, anyone wants anything, it’s on me...." I straightened my suit as I got up and waited for the demands.
"How about another few bottles of the same?" Yujin pouted at me cutely and did this cute voice, aish Youngbae was going to have his work cut out....I doubt anyone could resist that aegyo charm.
"Ooo Yes please!" Jiwoo blinked cutely at me too and I stepped away quickly, too much cuteness. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
"I'll come with you hyung." I swear if he kept calling me hyung I wasn't sure what I was going to do....how can this guy get any more cheeky?
I nodded and walked over to the bar with the banana soap god behind me....this was so weird.

"HYUNG!" I grimaced in irritation "YAH, don't pull that face just because I spoke to you!"
"Jiyong, what do you want?" He smiled at me and I felt his eyes fall on the top of my chest, I instantly wanted to cover my ness.... was probably enjoying it.
"You need some help to carry anything back?" I frowned suspiciously at him...when did he offer to help me?
"No I have Zico actually..."
"Where?" I sighed and turned around to gesture to lanky man behind me....but there was only empty space?

I looked around startled, had he been kidnapped by crazed fans out to get me? Maybe they thought he would be the appetizer to me, the main course.
I sighed in relief, he was just over there talking to some woman, at least he was---
WHAT? HE WAS ALLOWING HER TO PUT HER HAND ON HIS ARM! This was outrageous....she was obviously flirting with him and he was smiling away looking happy....how could he?

What? What was I going on about? I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts; I must be drunk or something.
"Three bottles of the good stuff, he's paying." I heard a female voice say in English next to me, I turned around to yell but found myself relaxing when Yujin gave me a smirk. "You okay y?" She stuck her tongue out at me and I snorted.
"y huh? If only you told me that before....we could have made beautiful music together" I crooned softly at her and she laughed.
"You’re a cheese ball under all that macho facade." I smiled at her and shrugged.
"Keep it to yourself kid"

The bottles arrived and Yujin took two "you coming?" I shook my head and she smiled at me before walking back to the table.
I didn't want to bypass Zico flirting right now.

GD POV

I fled as soon as hyung turned to look for Zico, no way was I helping him carry things. I was too pretty for manual labour.
I swerved through people and rolled my eyes as I saw our empty table....I knew Seungri would vanish. Typical, but at least it would take his mind off Jiwoo if he got laid. I could tell he was still having trouble with the way they openly showed their love....I was having trouble with it too, trouble keeping my food down. They were so cute it was gross; at least Yujin and Youngbae seemed more about the lust then the fluffy romance .

I threw myself in the chair and scanned the room, it didn't take long to find the maknae, and he was pulling out all the charms as a couple of ladies stood round him, giving him the hair flicks and longing stares.
"Hyung?" I jumped as a deep voice sounded in my ear.
"HOLY CRAP YOU SCARED ME!" I scowled at P.O who appeared from nowhere.
"Sorry, may I sit here a second?" I nodded stiffly, little punk making me jump like that...I had an image to maintain.
"What is it?" I swirled the scotch around and stared at him as he twitched in front of me, I felt smug, and he obviously feared and respected me for my looks and talent, so it should be!

"I need to ask you a favour...." I raised an eyebrow at his words "Yujin is talking about marrying Youngbae first and I know you can convince her to do it after my wedding to Woo....please hyung. You’re so amazing; I know you can do it."
Aegyo....he was using aegyo on me, it was cute but I was already pleased with the compliments, I knew I was amazing but hell, a y guy needed to hear it every now and then.
"I will do it...but I ask for one thing in return." I leant over the table and stared deep into his eyes. "I want to arrange Woo's dress and your suit." He blanched at me and I leant back in my chair smugly.

He was quiet for a few minutes then he nodded his head slowly "I agree." I grinned widely at him,
"Then lets shake on it dongsaeng!" I stuck my hand out and he shook it nervously, stupid idiot, Yujin would never marry before him anyway...she was too kind hearted to ruin his big day or take any limelight away from them....and now I got to dress Woo and him for their wedding. SCREW YOU DAD FOR SAYING I WOULD NEVER BECOME A WEDDING PLANNER!

Yujin POV

I was feeling awkward sat there, I didn't know why but I just did. Everyone was joking about me proposing and giving Youngbae a ring with a pink diamond in it, did they not know the expense and love a pink diamond stood for?
I sighed and looked over to the bar, it seems Zico had abandoned Seunghyun for flirting, Seunghyun looked put out and was scowling at them. I wonder if he was mad at the fact he had no woman around him?

"Excuse me a minute." I smiled and walked over to him as he stood alone, the barman was trying to get his attention but Seunghyun was lost in thought.
"Three bottles of the good stuff, he's paying." I inclined my head at Seunghyun as I spoke in English.  "You okay y?" I childishly stuck my tongue out at him and he gave a manly snort...gross.
He instantly spouted off cheesy lines to me and I shook my head at him, this guy was smooth....like spreadable cheese. Or squirty cheese.
We had some banter for a few minutes until the bottles of wine were slid in front of us, I grabbed and two and asked if he was coming, he shook his head and I smiled politely at him, but I was curious as to why he was acting all 'mysterious and sulky'.

I slowly eased myself around people, I could see that Jihoon had vanished and I quickly scanned the room to see him talking to Jiyong, huh? That was weird...when did they get chummy?
I would have to ask him later, Jiyong never could keep secrets. I set my eyes back on our table and smiled as I saw Jiwoo and Youngbae talking; it was nice they got alone so well.
UGH people were blocking the way to table and I had to turn and go another way, which resulted in me trying to maneuver past a group of people practically right next to our table.

"Oppa, you were seriously joking about getting married first right?" the words slithered into my ears and I stood still for a second feeling stunned. I stared at Jiwoo who was barely 3ft away from me as she gave a smile at Youngbae who grinned and shrugged nonchalantly.
Oppa? Oppa! OPPA!?
"Oppa?" the words slipped from my mouth and they both turned to me with surprise on their faces.
"Yujin I-"
"Here are the drinks. If you will excuse me I think I have a headache coming. I will say goodnight now." I tried not to slam the bottles down as I walked away feeling out of it.
I didn't know if anyone was following me but I think the huge throng of people hid me from view.

"Are you okay?" I jerked in surprise as I felt a hand on my arm. Seunghyun was staring at me with a quizzical look.
"Yeah...I think....no. Do you want to go somewhere quiet and get drunk?" I looked at up and he studied my face for a second.
"Are you asking to have with me?" I gave him an incredulous look and he smiled at me. "Sorry, couldn't resist."
I motioned for the barman to get another three bottles. "So?" I looked at him, even without him there I was going to hide away and get totally drunk.
"Your place or mine?" He smirked and I shoved a bottle in his hand.
"Let's take your room. I'm sure Zico won't mind." I watched Seunghyun look over at Zico and saw a strange look cross his face....it was almost a longing look?.....NAH.

I slid my arm through his and jiggled the bottles around carefully. "Let’s go Seunghyun." I gave him a smile and we started walking back to the lift quickly.
"Yujin?" I gave an 'mmm' as a response, my eyes focused on the lift which would lead to me blotting out the horror of Woo being so chummy with Youngbae she could call him oppa. "I think you should start calling me oppa." I turned my face to look at him as we walked together, how much did he know? Sometimes Seunghyun seemed to have an innate ability to guess peoples inner thoughts....it was scary.
"Uh....okay. Thank you." I turned away from him but I still managed to catch the smirk on his face.....once a ert always a ert.